Big Dave, An Autobiography Ch. 10

Story Info
A Tragedy occurs and we meet the Millways.
4.5k words
4.59
3.1k
6

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calorific
Calorific
129 Followers

Chapter 4 - Big Dave, An Autobiography

Hi, my name's Dave and I have an enormous cock.

This story takes place in the mid 1980s in England.

In Chapter 1 you meet me at age eighteen and my first sexual experience with Rachel.

In Chapter 2 you meet Gloria, who would have a profound affect on my life during that long, hot summer.

In Chapter 3 you meet Brenda and the formation of the Big Dave Club.

In Chapter 4 we have adventures in a Soho Hotel and Miss Henderson.

In Chapter 5 we begin our first full session of The BD Club with a timid mouse.

In Chapter 6 I discover what it is like to be dominated.

In Chapter 7 we meet Clara and the first signs of doubt.

In Chapter 8 Gloria has a date.

In Chapter 9 We go to the Ball at Bentley Hall.

In Chapter 10 A Tragedy occurs and we meet the Millways

Chapter 10

Eventually, all good things have to come to an end, and thus it was for The Big Dave club.

We'd had some interesting and fun times during that summer, but I was now off to University and life was going to become a little more prosaic.

We kept in touch, Gloria, Brenda and me, but it was hard to find the time to chat on the phone when every minute had to be paid for and I was working my way through a degree course on a student grant plus my savings.

Trips back home mostly required me to stay for as long as possible with my family so there were few opportunities to see the ladies then either.

Life became routine, but fate often throws in a curveball when you least expect it.

Brenda

I was studying in my room when I heard the phone ringing in the downstairs hallway.

I knew there were others at home in our shared student house but no one was rushing to answer it.

Unable to concentrate because of the persistent ringing, I eventually went down and picked up the handset.

"Hello?" I said.

"Dave?" It was Gloria.

"Hey, Gloria!" I answered cheerfully, "How's it going?"

There was a pause.

"Dave, it's Brenda." There was a slight catch in her voice as she said the name and I knew something was wrong. "She's.......she's dead, Dave." she finished and I could hear her sobbing.

"How?" I asked, simply.

Gloria explained, in between sobs, that Brenda had taken sick a few months ago and, apparently, went to the doctors and was diagnosed with a cancer. She kept it a secret from her friends, including Gloria and me, and then last week she was rushed to hospital. Gloria didn't find out until this morning that Brenda had died.

I was stunned. I couldn't think of anything to say and tears began to trickle down my cheeks.

"She's gone, Dave. It doesn't seem possible." sobbed Gloria in my ear.

I felt a tremendous need to go back home and I confirmed to Gloria that I wanted to attend the funeral. She agreed and said she would let me know when arrangements had been made.

I spent the next few days in a bit of a daze, trying to imagine this funny, clever woman was gone forever. It didn't seem possible.

Eventually, about three days later, Gloria phoned again and told me that the funeral would be the following week.

I knew I couldn't easily explain to my family why I was coming back from college to attend the funeral of a woman they had never known of, so Gloria said she would come to the college and pick me up and drive us to the service. Then I could either come straight back here or stay over at the farm, depending on how I felt.

The day arrived and the doorbell to the student house rang. One of my housemates got there first and let Gloria in and told her which room door was mine.

She knocked gently and called my name.

I let Gloria in to my student digs and we embraced for a long time and shed a tear or two together.

After our emotions had settled she sat on my bed and looked around the shabby room.

"Crikey Dave!" she said, "It's a bit grotty here."

"We're students, Glo." I replied, "It's supposed to be grotty."

"Yeah, I suppose." she said, "By the way, your housemate thinks I'm your mum." Gloria chuckled at this.

"Doesn't surprise me." I said, "And he's actually met my mum......more than once!"

I dressed in the smartest sombre clothes I owned at that time and we set off to the church in Brenda's village.

It was a decent turn out, but nearly all the people there were unknown to me and I received many curious stares from her family and friends.

But finally we said our farewell to Brenda and left the church. Neither of us wanted to attend the wake and I told Brenda I'd be happy to go back to the student house.

She drove us in silence to begin with and then we started reminiscing about our escapades with Brenda and the Big Dave Club, and then our moods lifted and we were able to laugh again.

What better way to remember a friend than with laughter?

The Millways

Closer to the college Gloria announced that she was hungry and suggested we have a dinner somewhere nice.

There was an expensive hotel in town with a restaurant I'd heard good things about and so we decided that we would give it a try.

It was quite posh but at least we were both dressed for it in our formal funeral attire.

In the dining room we had a nice table for two and selected from their menu.

I noticed some looks from other diners, mostly middle aged people, and many appeared to be smiling in our direction, probably imagining a doting mother taking her college student son out for a fancy dinner.

The table next to us had a middle aged American couple who talked enthusiastically to the waitresses about the sights to be seen in this area.

Towards the end of the meal I visited the toilets and when I returned I found Gloria in conversation with the Americans.

"Darling," she said looking up at me, "This is Mr and Mrs Millway. Their son is at your college."

"Sam and Millie." said the American guy and reached out his hand, which I shook and did the same with Millie, his wife.

'Millicent Millway' I thought to myself, 'What a name!'

I returned to my seat and we all four got into conversation. Apparently their son was too busy making new friends and settling in to his 'digs' to be able to spend much time with his parents.

"I think we cramp his style." said Sam with a chuckle.

"That's why it's so lovely to see you out with your mother." offered Millie.

Gloria and I exchanged looks but neither of us were prepared to disabuse them of this assumption. We both found it quite amusing.

After the meal ended Sam suggested we have a drink in the bar. I looked at Gloria. If she wanted a drink she wouldn't be able to drive home but we could always get a cab back to my student house afterwards and she could stay the night there. She would have to phone her hubby but I was sure we could think up some excuse.

"Sure!" I said enthusiastically and as the Millways went on ahead of us I put my proposal to Gloria.

"You could probably do with a proper drink after today." I said, "We both could. And it's only one night." I finished my pitch to her. I knew she wasn't keen on the student house but at least she would be able to unwind.

Gloria nodded her agreement and slipped away to call her husband while I joined the Millways in the hotel bar.

The bar was fairly busy and we had to wait a while for service but drink orders were eventually placed and Millie went to find a nice table to sit at while I waited with Sam.

Gloria emerged and joined us to give her order of a double gin and tonic and then she went and sat with Millie.

Sam looked at Gloria and then me and smiled.

"Fine looking woman, your mother." he said.

"Thank you." I replied, "Millie is very lovely too."

His eyebrows went up at this and his smile got a little wider. The bartender then appeared with our drinks and we carried them over to the ladies.

Unfortunately we weren't sitting for long when they called last orders, meaning that the bar would soon be closing.

"Dammit!" said Sam, "Just as we get to find some fine folk to spend time with, they close the place down."

Millie explained that they both still had jet lag and found themselves wide awake when everyone else was asleep.

Sam suddenly excused himself and went back to the bar. We continued our chit chat at the table until he returned.

"I have an idea." he said, "We have a pretty big suite here. Thought the son and heir might stay a few nights but that was not to be." he said, a little sadly, "So, I can have the staff here take up a couple of bottles of wine, on ice, and some glasses and we can continue this little party upstairs!" He clapped his hands together and then rubbed them enthusiastically.

His gaze switched from Gloria to me and then back.

"Oh please say you will." said Millie and placed her hand on Gloria's arm.

We exchanged looks. Something was a little odd, but then they were Americans and maybe this was just normal for them. I'd heard that Americans were very gregarious.

I nodded at Gloria, who then smiled up at Sam and said that we would be delighted to join them.

So, up the ornate stairs we four trotted to the Millways suite.

True to his word Sam had procured wine and glasses and set about pouring them for us while we sat on soft, upholstered chairs arranged around a small card table.

We chatted and drank and Sam even put on the room's radio to a soft jazz channel, but not too loud to interrupt our conversations or annoy the other guests.

After about half an hour, Gloria announced she needed to use the bathroom and Millie said: "Same!" and both women staggered off to the en-suite in a fit of giggles.

That left Sam and me alone.

"You know, son," he said, seriously, "Millie is quite taken with you. Thinks you're a lovely, handsome, polite young man."

I didn't really know what to say to this so I just took a sip of my drink.

Sam cleared his throat a little nervously and continued: "Back home, in the States, Millie and I have quite an active social life. Quite.......adventurous."

I felt like asking if he meant mountain climbing or rodeo riding but stifled my cynicism.

"What I mean is," He continued, occasionally looking over at the bathroom door where laughter and the sound of the toilet being flushed could be heard, "we hang around with a bunch of people very liberal in their social outlooks and we often participate in group events....events sometimes of a ......a sexual nature."

He stared at me intently.

"Go on." I said, simply.

"Well, Millie has an eye for a handsome young man, such as yourself, and I have....certain predilections.......one of which is watching my wife.....become intimate with young men."

"Okay." I said.

"I think Millie would like to be intimate with you, and I would be interested in watching that, if you were in agreement. You said you liked her."

I took a deep breath and heard the toilet flush again. They would soon be joining us.

"It's a very strange proposal, Sam. I'm not sure I...."

"I'd pay you." Sam interrupted.

I looked at him in surprise.

He told me the figure he would offer. It was very generous.

"It's difficult, Sam." I said, "I'm with my mother, I can't just abandon her tonight to have sex with your wife."

Then he hit me with another proposal which caused my eyebrows to head skyward: "I'd pay four times that much if you did it with both women."

My mouth fell open.

"My mother?" I asked.

His face was a little red and perspiring, but his eyes were full of excitement.

"Yes." he said, "Your mother and Millie and You."

Now the ladies had returned and Gloria was looking intently at the two of us. Had Millie proposed the same to her whilst in the Bathroom?

Millie went to Sam's side, placed a hand towel on the arm of his chair and whispered in his ear. His eyes widened a little and he stood up quickly and went to a carry-on beside one of the large double beds.

He returned with a bundle of money and started placing ten pound notes on the table in front of me.

I counted them and realised that there was now five times the amount of his original proposal. It was a great deal of money and would be very useful, what with me being a penniless student.

I looked from the money to Gloria. She did know, I could tell from her look.

Of course the situation was absurd, as Gloria and I had already had sex a few times and she wasn't my mother, but we couldn't just jump at it too eagerly as that would give the game away.

"Mum, do you know what they are proposing?" I said.

Gloria looked at me.

"It's okay sweetheart." she said, "I know it's a lot of money but we can just leave."

Millie stepped in.

"Ohhh no, no" she said lightly, and grabbed my hand, "No Please stay, stay. Come and dance with me. There's no need to leave. We're all friends."

Millie was a small, thin woman with quite angular features and a fairly small chest. However, she did have some strength and managed pull me up out of my chair and over to the middle of the room where she hugged me close and swayed to the sound of a saxophone playing.

I looked again at Gloria who was gazing at the money and then at me.

"You're a lovely boy." Millie said, "I wish my boy was as attentive as you are to your mom. She's very lucky." Millie's leg went between mine and she rubbed her thigh against my cock, her smile widening.

"Sam just watches, you know?" she said softly, "He doesn't participate, except to jerk off into a towel. It's all very safe and discrete. People enjoying each other, where's the harm in that?"

I looked down at her.

"But......my mother?" I asked, still aghast at what they had suggested.

"Why not?" Millie said, "It's just sex. Just pleasure. Just love. No one gets hurt but you get paid. A lot."

Millie grabbed my head and pulled my lips down on to her mouth. At first the kiss was chaste but then she opened her mouth and pushed her tongue into mine.

When we broke from our kiss I saw Sam sitting slightly away from Gloria and watching transfixed as his wife hugged me tight and danced with me.

Suddenly Millie stopped, released me and went to Gloria, again taking her hand and pulling her over to me.

Now Millie danced with Gloria, who looked a little stunned.

Millie turned to me with another of her lascivious smiles and then turned back to Gloria and kissed her on the mouth.

Gloria resisted a little at first but then succumbed and the two danced in an embrace with their lips locked together while the saxophone music continued to play.

When their kiss finished Millie came back to me and started undoing the buttons of my shirt.

"Let's have a look at you, shall we?" she said.

"Mum?" I said again, looking at Gloria.

Gloria took a deep breath and came to me, and then suddenly pressed her mouth against mine. At first I tried to pull away but Millie was holding onto my shirt and Gloria was gripping my head in her hands.

I heard Sam cough.

When Gloria released my head and lips I could see Sam, still sitting in his chair, but visibly perspiring and licking his lips.

Millie pulled off my shirt and threw it on the bed, then her hands went quickly to my trousers and she unfastened the belt and catch and slowly pulled down the zipper.

Gloria was standing close behind me, pressing her breasts against my back and her hands reaching around to my chest which she stroked and explored while Millie pulled down my trousers.

Millie paused in front of my boxers and then pulled them down and gazed at my cock.

"Yes." she said, triumphantly.

I was keeping flaccid for the moment because I was supposed to be horrified by what was occurring, especially my 'mother' stroking my chest the way she was, but as soon as Millie clasped my dick in her hand I had to let nature take it's course.

My member grew under her touch and she began to greedily suck on it.

Sam was rubbing himself over his trousers and barely blinked as he watched his wife suck on my swollen glands and rub my rigid shaft with her hands.

When Millie pulled me from her mouth she stood and went to Gloria, taking her hand and guiding her to stand in front of me.

"No, no I can't." said Gloria, theatrically.

"Yes you can." said Millie and placed Gloria's hand on my hard cock and stood behind her.

"There. Doesn't that feel nice? It's so big and heavy and hard." she said

Gloria stared down at my dick and moved her hand a little, pushing back on my foreskin.

Millie had reached around and was squeezing Glorias breasts over her dress and was rubbing herself against Gloria's back and kissing her neck.

I looked at Gloria and leaned forward to kiss her mouth.

"Yes, yes. Kiss! That's so sweet." said Millie watching intently as we both closed our eyes and kissed intensely.

Now Gloria was massaged me more vigorously and Millie unfastened Gloria's dress at the back so she could slide her hands inside and around to touch Gloria's breasts.

Millie kissed the back of Gloria's neck and one hand moved down within Gloria's dress and stroked her over her panties.

Gloria and I broke from our kiss and she let go of my cock as Millie started to push the dress from Gloria's shoulders, exposing her underwear which she rapidly disposed of until both 'mother' and 'son' stood naked in front of each other.

Gloria and I stared at each other and I reached out to stroke and cup her breasts.

"That's it, Davey." said Millie, placing her hands over mine to force them harder against Gloria's chest. "Squeeze those lovely tits Dave, feel how smooth her skin is."

Then she started to push my right hand slowly down Gloria's body, until my fingers found her smoothly shaved slit and it's warm wetness.

"That is so cute." said Millie, watching with approval as I stimulated Gloria's nipples and fingered her pussy, and she tugged on my cock.

"Why don't you suck your boy's cock?" said Millie and Gloria, a little hesitant at first, slowly lowered herself to her knees, steered my member to her mouth and licked the pre-cum from the tip of my glands.

Then she pressed her lips around it and pushed her head forward so I could slip into the warm, soft wetness of her mouth.

Millie was watching excitedly and had raised the hem of her dress so that her fingers could rub her panties against her crotch as she witnessed my length sliding into Gloria's mouth.

Eventually Gloria pulled me from her with a gasp for breath and stared up at me with a grin on her wet mouth.

She stood and we both turned to Millie and started to strip her clothes from her.

The look of surprise on her face quickly changed to one of complete bliss as Gloria and I removed her dress and then her flimsy underwear, exposing her breasts and pussy for us to stroke and caress, alternating between us to kiss her mouth, suck on her nipples or lick her cunt.

We three ended up on one of the beds, a writhing mass of arms and legs as we explored every inch of each other's bodies with our fingers and tongues.

Occasionally I would glance over at Sam who was furiously wanking his cock through the fly of his trousers while staring at us.

"I want your cock in me." said Millie, raspily.

We positioned Millie on to all fours on the bed, side on to Sam's view, and I knelt behind her with my huge cock pointing at her crotch.

Gloria positioned herself in front of Millie and fingered herself.

Slowly I inched forward until my dick split Millie's pussy lips open and began it's slow slide into her.

Sam exclaimed loudly from his sitting position and ejaculated into the air causing his cum to splatter down on to his trousers. The towel remained unsoiled at his side.

Gloria grabbed Millie's head and pulled the woman's mouth down on to her bald pussy, holding her in place as she licked and slurped away at it.

Calorific
Calorific
129 Followers
12