Big Dave, An Autobiography Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me hard!" Millie said after a break from eating Gloria's pussy and I pushed her head back down to carry on that task, as I began to piston my cock in and out of her.

I spread Millie's ass cheeks and licked my finger before inserting it into her. It was warm, wet and tight and I fucked her with it there to the same rhythm as my cock going into her cunt.

Millie cried out against Glorias wet snatch after several minutes of me fucking her and I could feel her pussy clenching against me, growing in intensity until she moaned loudly and then the spasms slowly faded.

I pulled myself from her wetness and watched her fluid drip down stickily from her slit.

Now I moved to Gloria's end of the bed and offered my sticky wet cock to her mouth. She sucked it in as Millie looked up from between her thighs.

"Now be a good boy and take care of your mother." she said with a grin, her mouth all wet from Gloria's pussy.

I pulled out from Gloria's mouth and we positioned her similar to how Millie had been so that Sam had a good view. He was still tugging on his dick and it appeared to be getting hard again.

Gloria knew what to expect from my cock but had to pretend that she didn't. She moaned and gasped, appearing to struggle to take in my girth and length, but eventually I was inside of her. I heard Sam groaning at this.

Millie was also watching intently as my dick slid in between the soft lips of Gloria's cunt, fascinated at how it seemed to pull and stretch those lips out as I withdrew to the glands before plunging back in.

Backwards and forwards I thrust and now Gloria's moans were of ecstasy as orgasms started to build inside her.

Millie was kneeling very close on the bed but was careful not to spoil Sam's view. She held Gloria's arse cheeks apart and used her wet finger to probe Gloria's anus just as I had done to her.

"There's a good boy. Fuck that tight pussy with your massive cock." she said, her mouth mere inches from the action.

Sam groaned again from his seated position.

Gloria's orgasms came in massive waves as she pressed her face down into the bedclothes, her arse in the air, being fucked in her pussy by me and in her bum by Millie's finger.

Finally, Gloria's sensitivity became too much and she started to move away from us, panting "Stop! Stop!"

I pulled out of Gloria and let her lower herself on to the bed where she lay breathing heavily.

I turned to Millie and pointed my wet cock at her face.

She took my glands into her mouth again and sucked me as I instructed the engine room to get the pistons pumping and be prepared to open up the valves.

Sam was watching from his seat and was masturbating himself frenetically.

Millie sucked and slurped noisily on my cock and saliva dripped down from her lips and on to the carpeted floor.

I knew that now was the time and pulled my cock from her mouth and released the valves, spraying my cum on to Millie's face.

My thick, white, sticky spunk splattered over her forehead, in her hair, across the bridge of her nose and down onto her lips and tongue until her face was a gooey mess of my ejaculate.

She raised her hands to her face and smeared the spunk down over her neck and tits while swallowing down a load I had fired into her mouth.

Millie then collapsed to the floor as Sam cried out and shot his own load up over his shirt and his hand. Still the towel remained unbothered.

The room smelled of female cum and spunk, some of Sam's, but mostly mine.

I went to Gloria and helped her off the bed. She gazed at Millie sitting on the floor glistening in a mess of my jism, moaning and breathing heavily.

"I think we should go." I whispered to Gloria and started collecting up our clothes.

We dressed quickly as Sam and Millie seemed totally spent. I grabbed the money from the table and we headed for the door.

"You're not really mother and son, are you?" asked a shaky sounding Sam from his chair.

We both looked back at him.

"How dare you!" said Gloria, "Can't you see the resemblance?" and with that we left the room, laughing together.

We both needed to get cleaned up after all of that sexual activity and neither of us fancied having to sit in a cab back to my student house, so I went to the toilets downstairs near to the bar, which was now closed, and cleaned up as best I could and then approached the front desk.

The clerk there looked bored and seemed pleased to have something to do at that time of night.

I got us a double room on a different floor to the Millways using some of the cash Sam had paid us, and Gloria and I would be able to shower and sleep together in a comfortable bed for the remainder of the night.

We chuckled about the end to the days events and wondered what Brenda would have made of it all.

"She probably would have found it hilarious and possibly tried to fuck Sam." opined Gloria and we laughed and cuddled, and drifted off to sleep.

12