Big Dave Chronicles - Birthday Boss

Story Info
Sarah is Dave's present on Tim's birthday!
4.1k words
4.2
10.7k
18
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,213 Followers

Big Dave Chronicles: The Birthday Boss!

**********************************

I have gotten lots of suggestions for stories, so I have created this series of stories all with the same characters, but with each story being independent. Think of them as parallel universes, where Dave is king every time, but the stories have different paths and different outcomes.

These stories will include cuckolding, submission, bi-sexuality, incest and other themes that some don't approve of. If that is you, hit the back button and go find something you do want to read. Don't comment, just move on. No one cares you don't like the theme; it obviously wasn't written for you.

For those that do like these themes, enjoy! I love to get comments and feedback on the story itself, my writing, and your reaction to the characters. And additional story suggestions are welcome too.

In this Big Dave story, Sarah and Dave, who is Tim's boss, cuckold Tim on his birthday. Poor Tim is locked in chastity as he witnesses his boss become the man who gets the birthday present he cannot receive. There is hot sex and strong humiliation, so, Dave, Sarah, and Tim all have a happy birthday!

***********************************

Happy birthday to me. I think. I turn 42 today and it will be the most amazing and most challenging birthday of my life. I look over at my wife. She is my birthday present. Or at least she is the present that will be given on my birthday. She looks beautiful. Her ring hangs against her chest. It is a powerful reminder of what was going to happen tonight. I struggle as my emotions phase back and forth between excitement and terror. My wife has a date tonight. The date is intended to be an overnight one, and I am the one who introduced her to the man who is going to officially make me a cuckold on this overnight date. Moving her ring from her finger to her chest is just one of the gifts my wife has in store for me. I am her cuckold wannabe, and this birthday is going to change that to a cuckold for real.

While I am all over the place emotionally, Sarah, my wife, seems calm and comfortable. She got ready slowly but purposefully and just five minutes ago I took her wedding ring off her finger, slipped it on a gold chain, and put it around her neck. After I did so, she leaned in and kissed my cheek, "Happy Birthday, my love." We are now just waiting for Dave to pick her up. She looks hot but is acting cool.

She is wearing a black V-neck sweater that is cut low enough to show off her cleavage and give her ring a noticeable position on her upper chest. She is wearing a pair of jeans I had helped her pick out, finally convincing her the smaller pair fit her best. And below the jeans are a mid-cut pair of black boots best described as fuck-me shoes. And the fact that the agenda of the date includes that activity makes them just about the hottest footwear I have ever seen.

But, for as hot as she looks, she is cool as could be. She told me about an hour ago when she showed me the sexy black bra and panty set she was wearing, that it surprised her how ready she was for this. I was happy for her, I was excited to see her hot lingerie, but I am now a bit shocked at how comfortable she is in the moment before a man comes to pick her up in order to spend the night seeing and then taking off that sexy lingerie. How is she so calm?

As we wait, she walks up and kisses me on the cheek and with her hand, squeezes my caged dick. "I bet you wish you hadn't agreed to chastity!"

But I had. In fact, I was the one who suggested it and convinced my wife to be my keyholder. I have been mostly locked away for the last six months. In fact, it has been chastity that has been Sarah's gateway drug to cuckolding me. It isn't a hard leap for an attractive woman with a healthy sex drive to move to cucking her husband when the husband has taken his dick out of the equation.

"Tonight is about your enjoyment and my enjoyment will be sharing in that and facing the emotional turmoil of the evening."

Sarah smiles at me, I know a tease is coming next. "What, your wife having an overnight date with your boss, on your birthday involves turmoil for you?"

Yes, her date is with the man I work for and yes today is my birthday, and yes it involves significant turmoil. She keeps the tease going.

"I would think going to work Monday knowing your boss slept with your wife over the weekend would be the turmoil point. I mean how humiliating will that be when your work mates ask how your birthday weekend was and all you can think about is that the man who is the boss of all of you fucked your wife on your birthday! Now that is going to be high turmoil!"

She isn't wrong. Monday will be hard, but the two of them have been planning this evening for a while and Dave had been having fun reminding me of that at work most days. Dave has especially enjoyed that it is my birthday and has been calling this date night his big gift for a couple of weeks.

But I am glad it is Dave that will cuckold me. He is a true alpha man and his engagement with my wife has already sent her confidence sky high. I introduced them at a company social event and noticed the immediate spark between them. The spark hit me hard, and I purposefully left them alone as often as I could that first evening.

When Sarah and I got home she took me to the bedroom, stripped herself and told me to orally pleasure her. I was 3 weeks into a six-week chastity session so real sex was off the table. But I jumped into action and as she assuredly fantasized about Dave, I pleasured her with my tongue, lips, and hands. Sarah exploded into an orgasm that I knew I had caused physically, but Dave had caused mentally.

The next day at work Dave mentioned how much he had enjoyed meeting my wife and said they had exchanged texts so they could stay in touch. He told me this to challenge me and I responded by being the natural submissive and the serious cuck wannabe.

"I am sure she will enjoy texting with you."

And with those nine words their affair started. Tonight, will be the final building block of their relationship as they add sex to the mix, but it was the texting that first bonded them to each other and cemented my status as the soon to be cuckold.

"That is good to hear," was his response. Then he added, "I will be sure to let her know that you approve."

As he said that he walked away from my cube, and I could see him texting. I was sure it was with Sarah, and it made my dick push hard against my cage.

Over the next month Dave and Sarah went from spark to flame and both found they enjoyed teasing me about it. And the reality was I loved that teasing. Part of my strong cuckold desires included the humiliation of knowing another man was my wife's sexual partner and even preferred sex partner. And while they weren't quite there yet, all three of us knew that was where they were headed.

Twice they had dates, one lunch and one dinner. The dinner ended with Sarah making out with Dave in his car in our driveway as he dropped her off. He had obviously let his hands do some wandering too as her nipples were rock hard when she came in.

After that the texting got serious and soon this date was planned. Sarah warned me ahead of time that she anticipated a sexual end to the evening and that future evenings would follow. She also warned me that she flat out liked Dave and found him compelling and that sleeping with him was likely going to lead her to being fully involved with him. My husband side screamed for me to say no, but my cuckold side screamed louder and eventually won the day. I told her I wanted her to be happy and satisfied and that if Dave was who she wanted to be with, I would not just accept it, but would support it.

The doorbell chimes, and it is time. Sarah looks at me and says, "please go welcome Dave." So I go to the door and open it. He smiles at me and says, "Happy birthday! Man I can't wait to unwrap your gift!" He laughs, I do too. It is well-played and the reality is I am looking forward to that unwrapping also. I show him into our living room, and Sarah comes out and walks up to him, and, without hesitation, leans up and kisses him on the lips. She then says to him, "I am greatly looking forward to this evening."

He puts his hand around the back of her head and pulls her in and kisses her again but this time they stay kissing for a while, and then, when they finally break the kiss, he says, " I am looking forward to this evening and the many that will follow. You look beautiful tonight and I look forward to an amazing evening."

Sarah's confidence swells, and she actually steps back and spins her self around and said, "my husband helped me pick out the outfit, or at least the parts you can see, what do you think? Did he make his wife look good for her big date tonight?"

If I were asked to describe Dave as a boss, I would probably use one word which would be bold. He made bold decisions. He made each of us work at a level higher than we were used to, but somehow you felt good about doing it. So, his bold move was just Dave being Dave. He closes the gap between he and my wife and runs his hand down her shoulder, over her breast, and then down across her waist into the back and squeezes her ass and says, "I like what he picked out for you to wear on his birthday, and I like it even better that I'm going to be the one who takes it off of you tonight."

Then he looks at me and says, "you've done well stepping aside so your wife and I could launch our relationship and I just wanna tell you you're gonna stay on the sidelines for a long time because your wife's amazing and I plan to have a long satisfying relationship with her and it's going to start tonight. I am going to make love to your wife. In fact, I am going to make love to her right now. I want you to direct us to your bedroom and then wait out here. You want to be a submissive cuck according to your wife, so be that right now, right here, and take me to your bedroom and present your wife to me. It is time to get this birthday party started!"

I am completely shocked. I stand motionless and speechless. But then Sarah speaks.

"You didn't think this through babe. You wanted to be in chastity and thought of it as a game. You wanted me to cuck you with a man, and still thought of it as a game. But then you introduced me to your boss, a strong man, a man with dignity and will, and you expected it still be a game. Well, the game has begun, and Dave just made a one move checkmate. So, take us to the bedroom and pass your wife over to the man who is going to be the winner of this game. And unless Dave objects, I want you to stay in the room and witness a real man reminding me I am a real woman who has sexual needs that require a working dick and a strength you no longer possess. I want you to watch as I become exclusively his. Lead the way babe, the game just got real and since it is your birthday, we will let you watch!"

Sarah points at the corridor to the bedroom. I am so stunned I am still speechless, but I start to move and walk towards the corridor. I realize they are still both standing there, and I say, "please follow me."

The three of us go to the bedroom and Sarah takes a position next to me. She looks at me with conviction in her eyes. "Now present your wife to the man who is about to move to the prime-time slot! Be a chastised cuck and give your wife to a real man, who also happens to be your boss."

I speak slowly but the words came out. "Dave, will you please take my wife and make her happy." Dave decides he will make me work for it.

"I will accept the gift of your wife on your birthday as long as you accept one fundamental rule, and this rule is not negotiable. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"The Rule: complete obedience. You will do what we command without hesitation and with enthusiasm. And this applies to whatever we tell you and is never debatable. To start that, my first command is you will have zero sex or sexual contact with your wife until her and I change our minds about that."

And my wife jumps in, "and my first command is you will handle all house duties. You will do all the cleaning and laundry and always be available to take care of my needs at home. I want to live as a queen, and you will always prioritize and act on that. Do you understand your first two rules?"

"Yes. I understand"

"That's good my little chastity boy, now pass me over to Dave so he can make me a happy woman and add cuckold to your titles!"

And that is what I do. There is no hesitation, they start to mate. I witness two people who have a great deal of built-up energy for each other. They immediately start to kiss and undress each other. About halfway through their disrobing Dave looks over at me and issues another command.

"Strip fully naked and sit over there. Say nothing and watch as your wife gets the pleasure she deserves and the pleasure you forfeited when you put that silly cage on your dick."

I excitedly do as Dave commands. Why? Because the way the evening is playing out is a cuckold's dream. A strong man is bringing out the dominant side in my wife while humiliating me AND this is all done with me directly involved.

As I sit on the side chair in our bedroom, I watch as both Dave and Sarah get naked and she positions herself on her back, spreads her legs and invites Dave to take her.

"Fuck me Dave! Fuck me hard! I have been waiting for this for weeks. Show my husband how a real man does it and make me cum!"

And for the next 30 minutes I watch all of that. How does a man last that long? It is incredible. Dave makes Sarah cum twice and absolutely redefines what great sex is for her. How do I know? Because she was a vocal recipient of Dave's efforts and most of her vocalizations were related to how good it feels, how much better it feels, and how he has a green light to fuck her again ANY time he wants.

While Dave consummates his dominant position as my wife's preferred lover, I push against my cage with a level of pressure that is both painful and pleasurable. I am so amazingly aroused both physically and mentally, but at the same time both of those levels are also torturous. So once again it is a cuckold's dream.

As my wife screams out that she is cumming a second time and is panting and partially crying with pleasure, Dave starts to absolutely slam his superior cock as deep as it will go and the two of them explode into possibly the most powerful joint climax ever witnessed. And being the one who witnesses it actually makes me cum thru my cage.

While their climaxes are triumphant and powerful, mine can best be described as leaking. I push as hard as possible against my cage and my cum leaks out of my dick. No ultimate moment of pleasure, just a dull ache of a finish where my hand and cage get sticky. The contrast is incredible. Dave and Sarah have achieved something historic and I simply dirty myself.

Dave keeps a slow post climax rhythm going and he and Sarah eventually came back to earth. He pulls out and lays next to her and they cuddle as big spoon and little spoon. Sarah looks over at me and the mess I have made and laughs. "Looks like the birthday boy enjoyed that almost as much as we did. It looks like he made a mess. I am not sure I have ever seen something so pathetic!"

I burn in humiliation but that just causes my dick to strain against its cage. Dave joins in the fun.

"I am not sure I can ever look at him and not see that. I guess the good news is I don't have to worry about your husband trying to reassert himself. There is no way he can ever be considered a man again. He's just a little 42 year old boy who made a mess."

Dave pulls Sarah against him and starts to play with her breasts. "Why don't we send little cucky boy away, I want to make love to you before we head out on our date."

Sarah doesn't hesitate. "You heard him birthday boy, leave us so we can have adult fun. Then I am going to put back on my sexy outfit and go be seen with my new man. Leave your clothes here, go clean the kitchen or something and remind yourself how pathetic you are."

As she finishes saying that she rolls to face Dave and says, "Take me again! Make love to me and I will be yours entirely!"

They start to kiss and as I exit the bedroom the final sight is Dave entering my wife and Sarah throwing her head back in pleasure. As I walk down the hallway I hear my wife moan with a passion I have never heard before.

I get to the kitchen and am frozen. I am naked except my socks and my cage, and I have sticky cum all over me. My wife and boss are in the throes of perfect sex, and my instructions are to clean the kitchen. So that is what I do. I wash my hands and then unload the dishwasher and reload the few dishes in the sink. I start to scrub the sink and soon I am engulfed in my work.

"You missed a spot!"

I am startled to hear Dave's voice. He laughs and says, "Your wife is cleaning up and packing a weekend bag. She is going to stay with me thru Monday. I just want you to know, the obedience rule, that wasn't just an in the moment thing, it was our birthday present to you and it is one you are going to keep and cherish! Both Sarah and I expect complete obedience at all times. You are going to get to be the cuckold you have always wanted to be, but we will determine how that plays out. You will obey fully, or I will simply take Sarah away from you completely. And you know I can, and you know I will. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir!"

"Good, so while we spend an incredible weekend together, I want you to say thank you to your wife by cleaning this house from top to bottom and doing everything on your house to do list. I want you to work tirelessly all birthday weekend and never forget your wife is happy with me and you have the privilege of adding a small amount to that happiness by being her house boy all weekend. Let me hear you commit to being her obedient and loyal house boy while she spends the weekend with her real man!"

"I will take care of it. Thank you for taking care of her."

Sarah comes into the room just as I say that.

"Oh, he is just getting started taking care of me. I expect a whole weekend of care! Close, intimate, body shaking care. And dinner. I am hungry! Dave, take me out somewhere very public and be my man, then take me to your condo and finish making me your woman."

She then turns to me and said, "clean the house, don't clean the house, this weekend I will be too damn happy to care. You are my chastised cuck and Dave is my man, and as long as my man takes me as his, I don't care what you do! Actually ignore that last part," she then comes over to me and leans into me and says playfully, but seriously too, "Clean the house, clean it well, if you don't, the chance of you making it to your 43rd birthday without ever getting unlocked is going to go WAY up!"

She laughs and spins back to Dave. "Take me and make me happy. You are off to a glorious start, and this is going to be possibly the best birthday weekend of my life, and it's not even my birthday!"

They both laugh, and she grabs his hand and pulls Dave towards the door with genuine excitement. It is amazing to see her that buoyant and happy.

Just before they exit, Dave looks back and says, "Be obedient!" I nod with enthusiasm and watch them depart. The last thing I see is Dave's hand slide down to cup my wife's ass as they exit. I sigh and smile. This evening could not have been more perfect from a cuckold perspective, and I am going to clean the shit out of the house and get everything done on my to do list and come Monday I am going to sit and listen to my wife share every detail of her hot weekend with my boss. That is the one birthday present she promised me and I couldn't wait to receive it! As I open the cabinet with the cleaning supplies, I see a note from Sarah.

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,213 Followers
12