Big Dave Chronicles - Birthday Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy Birthday my love! I am not sure how it played out exactly, but since you are reading this, I am hopefully off with Dave for the weekend just as we had planned, and you are beginning a weekend of cleaning and work after being thoroughly humiliated while I was thoroughly pleasured! Thank you for this as I really think Dave is going to rock my world, and "you're welcome" because I think you are going to be the happiest of the three of us. Enjoy my birthday gift to you and feel the humiliation you crave. Dave is going to fuck me so well and you are so cut off! That is every cucky boy's birthday dream, right! Now, get to work and I look forward to telling you all the naughty details about how fucking amazing your boss is in bed, and on the couch, and in the shower, and... LOL! Love you my pathetic little cuckold and I hope you enjoy my gift to you as much as I am going to enjoy giving it to you!"

And sitting next to the note was a birthday cupcake that was decorated to look like a little dick in a chastity cage. I started laughing, and I started to cry. My wife is giving me the best birthday present ever and I was one lucky man! Or actually, I was one lucky chastised and cuckolded birthday boy!

The End.

Thanks for reading this installment of my Big Dave Chronicles. If you liked the story, please rate it, favorite it, and follow me for future chapters and other stories. I also always respond to those of you that send me non-anonymous feedback, so don't be shy about reaching out! Thanks again and happy reading!

12