Big Dave Chronicles - Cucking Tim

Story Info
Sarah and Tim invite Dave to be her dominant lover.
6.4k words
4.62
28k
56
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,216 Followers

I have gotten lots of suggestions for stories, so I have decided to create a series of stories all with the same characters, but with each story being independent. Think of them as parallel universes, where Dave is king every time, but the stories have different paths and different outcomes.

These stories will include cuckolding, submission, bi-sexuality, incest and other themes that some don't approve of. If that is you, hit the back button and go find something you do want to read. Don't comment, just move on. No one cares you don't like the theme; it obviously wasn't written for you.

For those that do like these themes, enjoy! I love to get comments and feedback on the story itself, my writing, and your reaction to the characters. And additional story suggestions are welcome too.

In this, Big Dave story, Sarah and Tim figure out that the solution to their shared fantasies is Tim's best friend Dave. The story is about how three people end up in the places they all desire. Think of it as a story with a triple win.

* * * * *

Watching them was the most amazing experience I had ever had. There was no debate about what was happening, Dave was taking my wife in front of me to assert his dominance. I was watching to accept that dominance. My wife, she had never been happier. She had a lover in Dave that was strong, dominant, well endowed, and ready to go at all times. And she had a husband that worshipped her, provided financially, handled everything around the house, and submitted to her and her lover, and was happy as hell with this arrangement. Today was a major move in this three person relationship. We had agreed it was time to formalize my status as submissive cuckold and today, when Dave was finished pleasuring my wife, I was going to eat my first creampie and fully accept my new status.

How had we gotten to this point? The short version was that Sarah and I got the ball rolling by inviting Dave to a backyard fire. The longer version involves a long-time crush, a long-time desire, a developing fetish, the merger of two fantasies, and a dildo originally named George.

The backyard fire was only a week ago, and now I am gladly watching Dave's superior cock slide into Sarah's very wet, very receptive pussy. I am listening to her moans and his dominating words. I am experiencing that amazing rush that comes from being a cuckold and knowing that your wife belongs to another man.

"Tell your husband about the first time I touched you." Dave commanded Sarah as he slowly pushed his cock deep into her, and then slowly drew it almost all the way out. He wanted to make the experience last for all the parties involved.

"Can we just ignore him, and fuck, and then let him clean me? I just want to focus on the incredible feeling of your amazing cock." My wife and I play hard when it comes to sexual games, especially when it involves taunting me, but I got the feeling this request was more real than tease.

"I am going to go slow, and you are going to walk your husband through how you became my happy fuck toy. That is what you are now, my happy fuck toy. So, tell him about that first time, in the hallway. You have never recovered from that moment, not that you ever wanted to. You are on your back with my cock buried in your married pussy because of that first touch. Tell the story as I slowly build your orgasm!"

My wife rolled her head towards me. We communicated with our eyes. Dave was perfect. He was exactly what we both wanted. Strong and dominant with a big cock to back it up. We smiled at each other thinking about how flawlessly this has all gone. Both of us were building towards peak pleasure thanks to Dave.

I was sitting in a chair that we had brought into our bedroom. I was naked, and my dick was hard. Dave has a cock; I have a dick. There is no equivalence. He is about 8" long, with a strong pronounced head, and he has both the ability to last a long time, and be ready to go again just a few moments later. My wife has told me that when he pushes all the way in, he touches parts of her no other man in her life has ever touched and certainly not me. But she also has told me, often while she rubs my little dick, that it is the pronounced head on his cock that is Dave's superpower over her. Dave hits her g-spot just by fucking her, no special position or angle needed, just the sheer size of his cock head and its pronounced ridge does the trick. His dick was custom made for her pussy, and she had never experienced more pleasure.

My dick, which is currently as hard as it gets does not hit the 5" mark, and is straight and thin with barely a change of thickness between the shaft and the head. Whereas Dave has a pronounced ridge, I have nothing more than a colored ring around my dick. I cum quickly when I am in a woman, always have, and once I cum, it will be hours before I can go again. So, Dave has a cock, and I have a little dick, and Sarah is currently enjoying that difference.

"It was the night we had the backyard fire and drank the growlers from MoJo Brewing." Sarah began to retell the story of how Dave made the move we set him up to make. "We were all just a little drunk, and we were dancing, and you went to the bathroom and Dave and I danced. I probably shouldn't tell the guy that is currently driving me wild, but he isn't the greatest dancer."

Dave laughed, "Guilty as charged, and in fact, if it wasn't you, I wouldn't have danced at all. But damn you looked hot that night. I remember watching as your nipples started to get hard as we danced. You were a horny slut!"

I remember clearly what my wife wore that night, at least for the part of the night where she still had clothes on. She wore a khaki skirt that had a multi-colored stripe up one side, a relatively tight t-shirt above that, which beautifully displayed her d-cup breasts, and these hot sandals that were red and sexy as hell. I remember it, because I too, like Dave, was enjoying how she looked. I also remember that when I returned, her nipples were hard, and that is always a clear sign that she was aroused. Dave was fully on target with that.

The part of the story that Sarah wasn't about to tell me, mainly because Dave didn't know it, was that the evening played out exactly as Sarah and I fantasized it. Dave did take my wife, and has been taking her this entire past week, but that is what we wanted the result of that evening to be. My wife lived her fantasy of being a slut to a strong man, and I lived my fantasy of having a strong man take my wife, and the best part is that fantasy has continued, and is now getting set to be formalized for the long-run.

We both have become submissive to Dave, but the only thing we keep just between us is that our submission was the goal of that evening. It is our one secret, and Sarah is about to tell the story starting at the 80% point. The real starting point really began years prior when we decided we would always share our fantasies with each other.

However, while Sarah and I talked often about our fantasies, until that night we had never done much outside of our bedroom to bring those fantasies to life. But that evening, things got real. My fantasy was to have another man fuck my wife. And not just once, but to become her dominant lover. Over the previous couple of years, I went from admitting I found it hot when men hit on her or when she flirted, to eventually confessing I wanted her to consummate that flirting and make it a regular thing. She always teased me while she stroked me, but after our fun was over, she would tell me that it wasn't going to happen. She also started to shift in her thinking.

Sarah confessed there were certain men that she fantasied about. Jeff Daniels, Collin Firth, and George Clooney were all part of our discussions. Each had some trait that made her lust for him. Jeff Daniels had the easy going demeanor and was funny, Collin Firth was strong and had eyes she found alluring, and George Clooney was, well George Clooney. All three men were older, and that was a turn on for my wife. Did I happen to mention that Dave is 6 years older than me?

We combined our fantasies and at least in our bedroom, and in our heads, Sarah had regular trysts with these men. We even had a dildo for each, different sizes and shapes, all bigger and thicker than me. She would tease me that even if we wanted, they didn't sell dildos smaller than me. Most men would get mad if their wife pointed that out, I simply got more aroused. Humiliation is like a Viagra for me, insert it into and sexual situation and my dick gets hard as a rock, a small rock.

As this became our regular way to play in our bedroom, most often I would end up ejaculating early, and usually from stroking myself as she told me about how Collin the dildo, or George the Dildo was making her feel so good, then we would focus on her pleasure and really get into the idea of her having a better and a bigger lover. Her orgasms often came from my tongue, or my tongue combined with the dildo.

I didn't mind that this was our sex life. I got to experience climax, and I got to help my wife experience hers. We both got to let our fantasies play out, and when in doubt, I got to spend time enjoying the greatest set of breasts ever created. Sarah's chest was second to none. Large, but not stupidly so, firm, but soft and inviting, high on her chest with no sag at all, and best of all, large, highly sensitive nipples that were like a direct line to whatever part of her brain controlled her arousal. Just a bit of effort playing with her nipples and she was on a clear and unstoppable path to an orgasm.

One night about 2 weeks before Dave's big night, as we were just getting going, I was enjoying her nipples; swirling them in my mouth and sucking on them. Sarah and I were both very aroused, although we were taking our time. I don't know what motivated my question, but I asked her what real man did she fantasize about? Obviously, the famous men were real, but not people we actually knew or interacted with. She got a bit uncomfortable and told me she didn't want to tell me. Of course, that meant I needed to know. I worked on her nipples more and after about five more minutes, I asked her who this mystery man was that she lusted after. As I asked her, I inserted a pair of fingers into her very wet pussy. She moaned hard and asked me, "Do you really want to know?"

In some ways, my answer to that question was the first real step to where we were now. Dave currently being my wife's lover, and currently being balls deep inside of her making her shudder with pleasure, it all started because I needed to know. My need wasn't just the usual need to know, especially when she didn't want to tell me, it was also tied directly to my arousal related to my fantasy. Our fun related to the famous men and their assigned dildos was great, but I craved more. I spent way too much time reading cuckolding stories and somehow, I thought if there was a real man involved, perhaps that would make it feel more real and make the experience hit a new peak. So, I said to her, "absolutely!"

As I said it, I scissored my fingers in her and used my other hand to grasp her breast and bring her nipple to my mouth for further assault. This all did the trick and she blurted out, "Dave."

"Wow, my best friend. How fucking hot is that!" And I meant it, although it also felt terrifying as unlike the famous actors, Dave was a person we interacted with often. "So, you want to make Dave a friend with benefits, eh?" I teased her.

She grabbed both my hands and pushed them against her, pushing my fingers deeper into her pussy and pressing my other hand hard against her nipple. "I would spread my legs for him anytime, anywhere." As she said that she exploded into an orgasm. And it was a huge one. She moaned and shook and then looked at me, "You want your fantasy to come true, figure out how to give Dave the green light. I would not say no" She then pressed even harder and yelled "fuck, that felt good!"

"The orgasm, or admitting your lust over my best friend?"

"Both, but especially the second. I am sorry baby, but I have had a crush on Dave for years and to be completely honest, in my brain, our George Clooney dildo has been Dave for quite a while."

"That would explain why that is the one we have been using the most." I laughed a genuine laugh. "You should have told me!"

"I am a terrible wife, I long for your best friend to be my lover, I couldn't tell you. And yes, that is why we have used George the most. In fact, I only have played with the others, so it wasn't so obvious. But the reality is that Dave has been my fantasy for at least 6 months."

"Shall we get the newly renamed Dave out, and make it official?" I was not hurt, or mad, I was unbelievably aroused. This was great news. I wanted to experience cuckolding for real, and now I knew who my wife wanted the lucky guy to be. Plus, I knew Dave, he would like being the dominant lover, and the crush my wife had, was shared by Dave. He had admitted that he thought Sarah was a top tier catch a few times over the years.

"Do you think that would be a bad idea? Too real?"

"Fuck no, I think it will be great. I love that you want to fuck my best friend. It has me so fucking aroused I think you could make me cum in two or three strokes!"

Sarah reached over and did just that. It actually took about 10 strokes, but I came furiously as she taunted me, "Your wife and your best friend are going to fuck!" It was the best ejaculation I had experienced in years. We laid there and she fed me my cum and said with all seriousness, "Fuck me with Dave, because soon I am going to get fucked by Dave. You realize this is the answer to both our fantasies!"

In between the globs of cum she scooped with her finger and placed in my mouth, I said, "I love you!"

"I love you too baby, and I am going to love having your big strong, well hung best friend own my pussy."

"Well then, let's get Dave inside of you and make you cum." Then I added, "The first of many times!"

And that is what we did. Sarah was wet, and we took out George, now Dave, the largest of the three dildos, and I teased her wet pussy lips with it. "Tell me what you would say to Dave!"

My wife made a wicked smile, and we began our game. It was a game that we had been playing for a while, but that night it was like we moved from the minor leagues to the majors.

"Oh, Dave, thank god you are here. I need a good fuck. My wimp of a husband, with his little dick, he can't fuck me like I need. I have wanted you for so long. It has been so hard to see you all the time and not just beg you to take me. So put your big strong, cock in me and make me cum!"

I started to push "Dave" in and out of her and she reached down and rubbed her clit. I didn't have to encourage her to keep talking. "Fuck me, Dave. Your cock feels so good. It is so much bigger than Tim's little dick. You are a real man, and I am your slut. Fuck me today, tomorrow, everyday!" She started to breath heavily and just started to moan. I jumped in and kept both of our fantasies going playing the role of Dave.

"Sarah, you are mine now, I own you, and that cuck of a husband of yours. I always knew he wasn't taking care of you. I should have stepped in years ago." I couldn't help but add myself into the fantasy a bit, "You have the most perfect breasts. Tim was always bragging about them. Tell me they're mine and I will finish you and make you cum!" The idea of him not just taking my wife, but taking away my access to the breasts I adored had me riled up beyond compared. I was in full cuckold fantasy mode. I had one hand pumping the dildo in and out of her and I was fondling her breasts with the other. Contrary to typical, I was back being hard as a rock.

"Oh, fuck Dave. Finish me and my tits are yours. Every inch of my body is yours. Only you will get to touch me. Finish me and I will cut my husband off completely. Own me, Dave. Fuck me!" She screamed that last part and exploded into a body shaking orgasm. She pushed her legs together trapping Dave in her pussy and I pushed it back and forth in small thrusts as she cycled through an incredible pleasure experience. I still had one hand molesting her tits and she grabbed that hand and pulled it off, "My tits belong to Dave now, get your cuck hands off them!"

It took her over 10 minutes to wind down from her orgasm. I finally pulled Dave out of her and she looked at me and with intensity commanded me, "You have 2 weeks max, within 2 weeks I need this to be real. I need Dave to fuck me. I need him to take me and never give me back. This is not a fantasy anymore cuck, this is going to be reality and I am going to be Dave's complete slut."

Sarah noticed I was hard again and pounced, "I see you like this plan too. You are such a pervert, and you want this as much as I do. Stroke yourself and profess your submission to my new lover!"

I started to stroke myself and profess my obedience. "Oh mistress, I am your loyal servant and will make sure that you get the real Dave soon. He will pleasure you and be the best lover you have ever had. I will fully submit to you and him. The only pleasure that matters is his and yours. He is a better man, and I am just a submissive cuckold here to serve your every need. Tell me you will be his and you both will accept me as your cuckold slave, and I will cum for you!"

"Oh, I am going to be his fulltime, fuck anywhere, anytime, slut and you will be nothing but my sissy cuck, obeying every word that comes out of my mouth. You will submit to Dave because he is strong, and you are weak. Cum for me cuck, and commit yourself to Dave and me!"

I climaxed furiously and Sarah shrieked with delight! "Keep going, make it hurt!" She knew how sensitive I was after ejaculation and I had made the mistake of telling her it was more pain than pleasure after I came, so of course her favorite thing was to make me keep going. It was painful, but given the joy it gave my wife, it ultimately was pleasurable to me also.

I finally stopped and slumped back against the backboard of our bed and declared, "That was fucking amazing, I love you!" Sarah kissed me passionately and said, "I am so lucky! I have a perfect cuck for a husband and soon I am going to have a big-cocked lover to own me and humiliate you. Life is good baby. I love you too!"

We didn't even clean up; we just fell asleep intertwined. We woke early and took a joint shower and finally cleaned ourselves. I washed her body and then took my time washing her hair. "I will text Dave today and invite him to the house for a fire and some drinks next weekend. I know he is gone this coming weekend. Does that work my devilish mistress?"

Sarah turned her head back to me and said, "Yes, baby. You take such good care of me. I know we were supposed to work on the yard today, but how about we spend the day letting Dave fuck me. Do you want to watch your horny, slut-wife get taken by your best friend?" We were of course talking about Dave the dildo, but it was still both hot and humiliating to consider. That of course made me all-in on the idea.

"Beats the hell out of yard work, I love the idea." She reached back and found me hard. "I see you really like the idea, but today is not about your pleasure, just mine. I am going to go pick out my sexiest lingerie and show myself in it to Dave, so take care of that yourself thinking about that within two weeks, you are going to finally become the true cuck you have always wanted to be. Profess your devotion to your cuck life and make sure that little dick of yours is fully drained. Only Dave and I matter today, baby." With that she kissed me and exited the shower.

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,216 Followers
12