Big Dave Chronicles - Cucking Tim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I immediately started to stroke myself and as I spoke out loud, "My wife is yours and I am your submissive cuckold!" I came in the shower. The water washed my cum away which was fitting as it was nothing important. I turned the shower to cold and ensured my little dick would take an extended disappearance while I helped my wife gain pleasure with Dave.

I dried myself off and put on a pair of compression shorts I would often wear to keep my dick pressed firmly against my body and away from any of the fun we were going to have. They were a small when I normally would wear a medium and thus, they compressed extra well and acted almost like a chastity device.

I came out to find Sarah in a very sexy set of red lingerie. She had a wicked smile on her face, although I was mostly staring at her hot body and especially how the bra displayed her breasts so wonderfully. "Take some sexy photos, I have an idea!" She said to me excitedly. I took some and she made poses like she was trying the set on. It included the red, somewhat lacy bra, a red thong, and a red garter belt with the stocking holding straps. I took 10-12 photos.

Now text Dave, in a group chat with me, and invite him over, be sure to word it that we both want him to come over, in fact, list me first. I typed a message and showed Sarah.

Sarah and I were hoping you had next Friday night free, we wanted to have a backyard fire and drinks, as usual, you can just crash here. Then perhaps we can get a ride in on Saturday.

Dave and I rode mountain bikes together quite frequently, but the ride I was thinking about was him riding my wife, or maybe vice versa. My wife immediately got my reference and said, "God, straddling a big strong cock sounds like the best Saturday I could imagine. Well written, hit send."

Just a moment later, Dave responded. Sounds great.

Send me the photos, I have a plan. I did as told, I was good at that, and waited for her to reveal her plan. I would say I waited patiently, but that would be a lie. I was desperate to know, but it was not my place to ask. Mistress, as I called her whenever we were in play mode, would tell me when Mistress wanted.

She played with her phone. There was a message that read, How do I look? Shall I buy it? and there was a photo of her standing with her right foot forward and pushing her chest out. It was fucking amazing. Then I noticed the message was to the group chat. She looked at me slyly, "Whoops, I sent the message to the wrong chat."

"You are deviously brilliant." The compression shorts were losing their battle against my dick, it absolutely loved the plan. She held her phone out, "you hit send!" I did and we both looked at each other and laughed. She gave me further instructions, "when he responds, and we both know he will, then you jump in and "apologize" for me sending it to the wrong chat. I will wait and send a couple of other messages to add to the fun."

It didn't take long; Dave's text came to our phones. I approve, although I don't think it was meant for me. But in my humble opinion, you make it look very good! Lucky Tim.

We both smiled, as we expected Dave didn't back down and responded openly. I typed a reply message.

Sorry buddy, Sarah sent to wrong chat. But thanks for noticing how hot she is. I am lucky, and I guess today was your lucky day too. I hit send.

Sarah waited for Dave to respond again. He didn't disappoint. Certainly not complaining. Might have to make that my new phone wallpaper! LOL

Sarah literally moaned when she read that. She quickly typed a reply. Well, now my face is as red as the outfit. Given you both like it, I guess I must buy it.

Dave continued to have fun. Majority rules. :)

I jumped in, For my eyes only!

Dave retorted, Obviously not. I have the photo! I guess we are even now, eh Sarah?

What did he mean? Well, about 6 months ago, a group of us went to a Jamaican resort and since there were a lot of Europeans there, there were many men in speedos, as this is the bathing suit norm in Europe. Dave was the only single guy on the trip, and because there was much fuss about the visibility of the men's' packages, he thought it would be fun to run with that. He bought a small blue speedo style suit and when we all showed up at the pool the next day, Dave wore only the speedo. It was funny, and only Dave had the balls to do it. Well, he also had the cock to do it as it was clear he was very well endowed. There was a woman from Denmark at the resort alone, and he never confirmed nor denied it, but I think she got in Dave's speedo multiple times that week.

Sarah never said anything, but the timing was when she started thinking of George and Dave. She had noticed his size, which was obviously much bigger than mine, and she started to fantasize. It was the starting point of Sarah's fascination and obsession with making Dave her lover.

Sarah texted back; I have no idea what you are talking about! ;)

Dave pushed further, We could both wear our outfits for the get together next week, that would make it interesting!

Oh, so a photo isn't enough?

You saw my outfit in person, it would only be fair!

You are a bad man, David. I guess I will just have to ask my husband. I doubt he will approve.

Dave didn't let up, Remember, majority rules, we don't need his vote!

I jumped in, OK you two, enough. As the phrase goes, I can hear you!

Dave jumped in, I was just pointing out the proper parliamentary procedure. LOL I gotta run, but I will bring my speedo next Friday in case there is a last minute vote in my favor! Later.

Sarah sent the final text, your consolation prize ;) and the text had one of the other photos attached, this one was a bit more of a side view and the perfect shape of my wife's breasts were brilliantly featured.

Definitely calling for a vote next Friday! Until then! Dave stayed assertive to the end. It was very hot.

Sarah looked at me and said, "I need Dave inside of me NOW! God that made me horny." As she pulled off her thong, I took Dave in my mouth and coated it with saliva and then inserted it into my wet and ready wife. Sarah screamed, "I need Dave fucking inside of me!" She started to molest her own chest. "Damn, I want his strong hands to own my tits."

I was silent as she was completely into it. She then practically screamed at me, "Grab my saddle, so I can fuck myself!" And I pulled Dave out of her and ran to our closet and got the saddle vibrator out. I put Dave in the mount and plugged it in. Sarah positioned herself over Dave as she straddled the saddle, which really was a half-circle with the flat side on the ground. She grabbed the remote from me and started talking.

"How does my lingerie look now. Do I look sexy?" As she said this, she slowly pushed herself down onto Dave the dildo. She moaned, "God, you feel so fucking good, so much bigger than Tim. Oh, Dave fuck my married pussy, make me your slut!" It was so fucking hot to watch my wife fantasize so fully.

And that is how our day went, and all the days leading up to our Friday night with Dave. I would guess Sarah fucked herself with Dave at least twice a day. She declared her breasts off limits and pushed my hands away every time I tried to touch them, which typically is five or six times a day. I was outrageously frustrated, humiliated, and aroused. She would make me stroke myself to a climax while declaring myself obedience and submissiveness to Dave. In fact, when the Friday night finally came around, we had to remind ourselves that Dave was not yet in on our plan and we had to take it slower than Sarah greeting him at the door with the red lingerie on demanding he fuck her. Although, we actually considered that as an option!

So, when Sarah, who was being expertly slow fucked by the real Dave, started telling the story of that first night, once again, she was really only telling the end of the story, but it was still hot, and it was still a story that all three of us loved to hear. Dave liked to relive how he conquered Sarah, Sarah loved to hear about how she submitted, and I liked both of those angles and especially like the parts where I was purposefully left out. That Friday night was perfect. Every party got what thye wanted, and what they needed.

Sarah picked up the story. "I knew Dave wanted me, and I knew for sure I wanted him, and I also knew you were not going to stop the coming together of Dave and I. When you came back, I told you to give Dave the green light and send him upstairs, I was going to change into the red lingerie that he liked so much. I left and had a hard time getting into the outfit as my hands were shaking so much. It wasn't because I was nervous, it was because my arousal and excitement were so strong that I couldn't keep my hands from shaking."

Sarah took a moment to just enjoy a couple long, strong strokes of Dave and she had to un-bite her lip to be able to continue. "In the meantime, as you recounted to me later, you made Dave the offer. You told him that we wanted him to go upstairs and take me, and become our dominant lover. You explained that it was my fantasy to be taken by a strong man, and your fantasy to know a strong man was taking me, so he had a full green light from both of us."

Dave jumped in, "I thought Tim was just drunk, but then I realized he was serious, and it took me all of a half second to pat him on the shoulder and tell him he better really want this because I was going to rock your world and never give you back." As he said that he started to increase his pace and Sarah released a deep and pleasure-laden moan.

"He caught me just as I came out of the bathroom only dressed in the red lingerie. He didn't say anything at first, he just came up to me and ran his hand through my hair, down across my face, and then using the back of his hand, he ran down my upper chest and then slid his hand under my bra and squeezed my breast. He then stepped into me and pinned me against the wall and pressed his hard cock against me as he pinched my nipple. He kissed me passionately and said, 'tell me.'"

Dave once again continued the story for her and as he did he really started to pick up the pace. "Your wife said to me, with no hesitation in her voice, David, and by the way I love it when she calls me that, fuck me now and any and every time you want. I am completely yours to use."

Sarah took over and she could hardly speak as her orgasm was just seconds away from hitting. "He said, you are mine and he scooped me up and carried me into our bed, he laid me down, stripped off my thong and without asking just drove his cock deep into me."

I decided to join in the fun. "That was when I heard you scream in ecstasy. I had never heard a sound from you that erotic! I knew Dave had taken you and I sat on the chair inside and pulled out my little dick. I stroked knowing a real man was fucking my wife, just like now!"

"Oh, god, it felt so amazing. His cock touched me deeply and when I realized he was long enough to hit my g-spot, I orgasmed in like 2 minutes! He bested that since then, but up to that point it was the best orgasm of my life."

"Speaking of orgasm my slut, let it go, show your cuck of a husband what my cock does to you!" Dave started to hammer Sarah and she wrapped her legs around him and begged him to fuck her hard. I was furiously jacking off to the hottest scene I had ever witnessed and after just a minute or two my wife and I both came. Dave's performance had given us both an unworldly good climax. A few moments later, Dave roared, and his legs tightened, and he unloaded into my wife. She was still basically in a full orgasm, so this just caused her to stay at that pleasure peak. Dave filled her pussy and then pulled out and coated the outside of it too.

"I am giving you a special meal cuck, I expect you to eat every drop and get your wife ready for round two!" Dave pulled out, came over to me, grabbed me by the hair and pushed my head into my wife's pussy. I was so excited. I started to lick and swallow and while I have always disliked the taste of cum, I was a devoted cuck and ate Dave's with gusto and enthusiasm. Sarah grabbed my head and pulled me hard into her, I almost couldn't breathe. She hadn't come completely down from her orgasm and I was sending her right back up.

I licked and sucked and soon I had her highly aroused and mostly cleaned out. Dave tapped me on the shoulder, "Time to let a real man go back to work. Head downstairs, I would prefer to enjoy your wife in private. Be ready to bring us refreshments. We will call out when we want you and you should appear promptly and ready to serve. Understood cuck?"

With cum still on my lips I said, "Yes, Sir, and thank you for letting me clean her." And I meant it. This was my cuckold dream evening, and it was only just beginning. I went to leave the room and as I did, I watched as Dave roughly, but ultimately playfully, flipped my wife onto all fours and drove his cock into her from behind as she wailed in delight.

I went downstairs and knew our sex life was never going to be the same, and I couldn't have been happier. The real Dave was here, he was totally in charge, and we had formalized our submission to him.

I made a tray of snacks and got water and wine ready and waited for their call. I waited a while and during that I heard my wife scream, "I am completely fucking yours!" at the top of her lungs. Yep, everyone was living their fantasy on this fine night!

To be continued...

Thanks for reading. If you liked the story, please rate it, favorite it, and follow me for future chapters and other stories. I also always respond to those of you that send me non-anonymous feedback, so don't be shy about reaching out! Thanks again and happy reading!

12