Big-dick Bottom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want my cock, don't you, faggot?" he said.

I nodded my head.

"Say you want it."

"I want it," I whispered.

"Louder," he said.

"I want it, sir," I said, louder.

Then he lifted me off the ground, his hands under my hips. He pushed one of my legs, then the other, over the arm of the couch. Then he pushed me forward so that my cock and balls, which had been hanging between my legs, were hooked over the arm of the couch, too, under me, out of his view. I was fully bent over now, my torso doubled over my legs, with just my ass pointed out at him.

I could envision his view -- my tight, pink asshole hanging over the edge of the couch, twitching and pulsing between my ass cheeks, gleaming with spit. He ran his cock along my ass crack again, and I felt the veiny hardness of his shaft, then the slick knob of his cock head press against my hole.

"Say you want it, faggot," he said.

"Fuck me," I said, through my teeth, desperate now.

And then the pressure of his cock was gone. I heard laughter and his footsteps retreating to the front hallway. Then the slam of the front door.

I sat up. What the fuck?

In the sudden silence of the room, my head was ringing and my body was electrified by what he had done to me. Had it really happened? But the evidence was there. His muddy footprints were all over the front hallway and the light carpet of this front room. I looked down and saw that my cock had leaked all over the "nice" couch, too. Fuck. I was going to have to clean all this up or else my mom would have a fit.

I got off the couch, found my clothes and got dressed. My cock was still ramrod hard. I squeezed my cock head in an attempt to kill my erection. More pre-cum leaked into my hand.

Fuck.

I went upstairs and ran a cold shower, which made my erection go down, finally. I cleaned the mess the neighbor daddy's boots had made and spent the rest of the day on the phone, calling about jobs. My brain was a fog and my asshole kept twitching with the memory of him and what he'd done to me.

~

That night, desperate, I snuck out to the quarry. In the last two days, I'd been roughed up and violated by both the ginger and his daddy. I'd had a nearly constant erection but hadn't been able to come -- hadn't been granted the released that I craved.

There weren't many cars when I pulled up. And when I was out on the paths, at last, feeling the cool breeze on my face and smelling the damp earth of the forest, there weren't any guys to be seen.

Disappointed, I walked all the way down to the rocks by the water and sat on a large boulder. Sometimes, the quarry was a bust. Tonight, though, I figured I'd wait a while before giving up. I wasn't about to just go home -- not when I was as worked up as I was. As I waited, I wished that I smoked, just to have something to do, to occupy my hands and my time. I closed my eyes and thought about the previous days' events. I thought about the hard, pink shaft of the ginger's cock in my face, the smell of his crotch. The bulge in neighbor daddy's jeans and the look on his face as he confronted me in the hallway. The feel of his spit and his cock. I started to rub my penis through my shorts, pushing it against my thigh.

Then, out of the blue, I felt large, powerful arms snake around my torso, grasping me, squeezing the soft flesh at my belly and pinching eagerly at my nipples. I exhaled in relief to feel him -- a man -- to smell him, his sweat and skin, feel the scrape of the stubble on his cheek against the smooth skin of my neck. He was strong, I could tell, his arms were thick with muscle and his chest was a hard-soft padding of flesh as he pulled me in and wrapped me up. He lifted me onto his lap, my back against his chest, as he leaned back against a rock. We were hidden in the boulders here. It was dark. I couldn't see his face and he wasn't speaking.

I felt the hard lump of his erection through his pants -- pants like mine, sleek shorts. I tried to grab at the elastic of his waistband, to get his cock out, but he grabbed my arms and then flipped me around, to face him. I straddled his thighs. I could only see an outline of him, but he was big... with a thick neck and short, coarse hair. He reached up behind my head and pulled me to him, and, to my surprise, he kissed me.

I pulled back in shock. Guys out here didn't kiss. At least not like this. There was the one guy who I sucked off often -- the short, pudgy guy who always wanted to suck his own load out of my mouth, but that wasn't really kissing. This kiss was... gentle. Delicate. He sat up and kissed me again. His lips were large and soft, and he applied only the slightest pressure against mine. I felt my resistance to him fall away and I let my lips open more to him. I pushed back with my tongue. He wrapped his hands around my back and pulled me even more firmly into him, and he kissed me harder and more passionately. I felt his hard cock slide up into my ass crack, pushing against my asshole through the layers of our shorts.

His mouth was soft and warm, and our bodies ground against each other. His hands were all over me -- my shoulder blades, my arms, and across my thighs. I started to rock against him, pushing back on the hard pike of his penis, which was straining against my hole.

He broke our kiss and pushed my torso away from him, then reached into my shorts and pulled out my cock. It flopped up against his chest, and he inhaled sharply. I grimaced, expecting him to react, to get angry. But instead, he reached up and with his fingers curled, ran his knuckles along the length of my shaft. He whistled softly, appreciatively, and then pulled me back in to kiss him again. We sat like that for a long time. Me rocking against him, our mouths locked together, my cock pushing into his chest, cleaving between his muscled pecs through the light fabric of his tank top, and the knob of his cock pushing up ever more urgently into the crack of my ass.

I felt his hands on my ass, then, and he pushed me down his legs a bit and pulled the elastic of my shorts down. I took the opportunity to yank his shorts down, too, and pull out his cock, which stood straight and thick, next to mine. I wrapped my hand around it and started to stroke it as he explored my ass with his hands.

He reached up and pushed the middle finger of his right hand into my mouth. His finger was massive, maybe even as big as some of the cocks that I had sucked out here. I sucked on it, feeling the roughness of it with my tongue, its hard calluses. He pulled the finger out of my mouth and then I felt it, the slick tip of it, start to push gently on my asshole. I shuddered, involuntarily, and he pulled back, not wanting to hurt me. I shook my head and pushed my ass down on his hand, not wanting him to stop.

I groaned and grabbed his cock harder, started working it in my hand. With my other hand I grabbed my cock, too, and pressed it against his, and we rocked, cock to cock, feeling the hardness of our erections slide against each other.

Slowly, he eased his finger inside me. The ring of my asshole was still hurting from earlier, when the neighbor daddy had penetrated me so roughly, and it clenched tightly and painfully around his finger. But after a moment the slickness of my saliva allowed him to slide through my resistance. I felt the flare of one knuckle, then the next, as he worked himself further into me, and then he pushed his finger in all the way to the hilt.

My breath was coming in ragged bursts now, and I felt a bolt of electricity as he began to rotate his finger, back and forth in a slow oscillation. Whereas neighbor daddy's finger had been nothing but blazing pain, this guy's finger felt like pure bliss, a slick, golden spike in my ass. As he pushed into me, my cock disgorged a steady, pulsing ooze of pre-cum that soon soaked both our shafts and the material of our shirts. He was kissing me intermittently, but the sensations from my ass started to become too much, and I leaned against him, burying my head in the gap between his neck and shoulder. I began to whimper. He leaned his head down on mine and began to whisper into my ear with a raspy voice.

"Shh, that's it, you're a good boy. That's it. Good boy."

I felt the tension in my body begin to build and build. He was moving his hand harder and harder, fucking me faster and faster with his long, fat finger. I had released my hand from his cock and was holding onto him for dear life, trying to stay ahead of the overwhelming sensations that were flooding through my body. He was thrusting against me, rubbing his cock against mine.

And then I was coming -- bright, white light flashing across my vision and I felt him push his finger hard, almost painfully hard, into my ass as my body jerked and flopped in his arms. Almost as if from far away, I felt cum shoot out of my cock into the space between us, and I felt my asshole squeeze like a vice around his finger. I think I must have yelled out, because he clamped his hand around my mouth and whispered, "Shhhhh, quiet, boy," as I shook in the violent throes of my orgasm.

When the shaking had passed, he eased his finger out of my hole, tenderly, as carefully as possible, so as not to hurt me. Then he pulled me to an upright position. I took a long breath and rested my hands on his chest. Mortified, my hands touched the extent of the cum that I had spewed onto him. I tried to scrape it off of him, but he grabbed my wrists, stopping me, chuckling softly.

"It's OK, kid," he said.

When he released my hands I felt for his cock. It was still hard. I wiggled out of his lap and dropped to my knees. He didn't resist, and let me take his thick shaft in my hands, and wrap my lips around his cock head. The smell of him was intoxicating -- a clean, dark, and musky scent that entered my head and enveloped my brain.

With one hand on his cock, I used my other to feel up along his thigh, which was soft and hairy but under-laid with cords of thick muscle. I worked my hand up to his belly and felt more fur there, and more soft padding, the whole of him was thick and soft and furry. He was moaning softly as I worked his cock in my mouth, and I felt desire start to surge again in me, too. My penis, which hadn't fully softened, started to pulse again with new life.

He started to squirm and I knew he was close, so I moved my hand away from his cock and relaxed my jaw and throat, and took him in all the way to the base of his shaft. He shuddered, and grabbed my head, pulling me even further into his crotch, and I felt his balls contract against my chin as he started to come.

"Ho, fuck!" he grunted, and I felt his thighs and pelvic muscles contact hard as he shot his load down my throat. He pushed my head off of his dick before he was done ejaculating, and I rested my cheek against his thigh. Another stream of cum pulsed up out of him and fell across my nose and lips. I stroked him, nursing the last drips of cum from his shaft.

He lay his hand on my head and stroked my hair. My hole was still twitching from having been fucked so thoroughly by his finger. And my cock was fully hard again, aroused by the intensity of his orgasm. Who is this guy? I was sure I'd never encountered him out here before.

After a minute, he made to stand up. I got to my feet and stood next to him, and realized just how dwarfed I was in size compared to him. My head barely came up to his sternum. He bent and kissed me again, deeply and gently. I felt myself melt into him, and then his hand was on my hard cock, feeling it.

Again, he chuckled. "Damn, kid," he said. I tried to move his hand from my cock, but he persisted, stroking the length of me as we stood in the dark rocks, kissing.

I didn't last long. The the roughness of his palm and fingers and his hard grip started to trip my fuse -- that dark place inside me that seemed to active in response to pain -- the place I'd gone when the ginger had punched me in the face, when the group of young guys had jumped me up here in the woods, when the neighbor daddy had poked his rough finger into my ass, just this morning. I started to come and leaned into him, unsteady on my feet, as he jerked a second load from my cock, which spurted out of me and landed on the dusty rocks.

After I came, I pushed myself away from him and took a few unsteady steps backward. I pulled my pants and underwear up and heard him shuffling. Against the dim sky, I saw him reach his arms up and pull off his tank top. Then he threw it at me. It hit me in the chest, and I caught it with my arms. I felt the stickiness of it, the cum soaked fabric against my skin. I looked back at him, and saw the massive, muscled outline of him, but still not the details of his face.

"Later, kid," he said, and then he was gone.

I stood there in the rocks, holding his shirt and going over our encounter in my head, trying to etch it into memory, so as not to forget. On the way back to my car, I saw a couple other guys on the paths. One of them grabbed my arm and tried push me down onto the ground, but I twisted away and then ran back to the road. I wanted to catch him, to see his face or at least his car.

But when I got to the road, I didn't see him. In my car, I brought the cum-soaked shirt up to my face and smelled it. At least I had this. It smelled of him, the earthy sweaty odor of his skin. I felt the rasp of his stubble on my cheek, the girth of his finger wedged into my slick hole.

I started to get turned on again, and I debated heading back into the woods to suck more cock. But it was late, past two. I was playing with fire, sneaking out here. If my parents ever woke up and noticed I was gone... well, I didn't want to have to come up with an explanation. So I buckled up and drove home.

12