Big-dick Bottom Pt. 05

Story Info
What happened at Zach’s.
7.6k words
4.51
12.1k
13

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xnpd
xnpd
149 Followers

Author's note: This series contains (occasional) descriptions of rough and forced sex, some of which crosses the boundaries of consent. If this is not up your alley, please click elsewhere! All sexual contact described occurs between adults aged eighteen years and older.

Part 5.

When it was all over, I stumbled to the edge of the pool and knelt to fish my hat from where it was floating, next to the filter intake.

I looked into the house and saw Zach and the ginger chugging beers in the kitchen. They were laughing and sort of play-wrestling with each other, still naked. I figured they were still drunk... and high on the adrenaline of what had just happened--what they'd just done to me.

I spit into the pool and saw darkness--blood--swirl in the golden light of the submerged lights before it was sucked gently into the pool filter. I pushed myself up and limped past the gate, back to my truck, bending to grab the uneaten bag of breadsticks on my way. They were still warm. Hell, I might as well take them. I'd have to pay for them out of my tips, in any case.

As I drove back to the restaurant, memories of what had happened came to me in flashes. I blinked them back. It was late. I needed to get the money belt back to the restaurant before Mario left for the night.

In the Pizza Hut parking lot, I flicked on the dome light in my truck and counted out the cash in my belt, my hands trembling, making sure the correct amount was there. Fuck. After accounting for the money Zach had stiffed me, I'd pulled only fourteen dollars in tips today.

"Fuck."

This time I swore out loud. My voice was hoarse. As I spoke, my lower back spasmed and my ass muscles contracted involuntarily. I felt a squelch of hot fluid squeeze out of my asshole, further soaking the pants Mario had lent me.

I looked at myself in the rear-view mirror. Aside from a busted lip, my face was actually in decent shape--no cuts or bruises, at least for now. My wrists and arms were red, but I could hide the marks in the sleeves of the oversize shirt I was wearing. And as for the damage to the rest of me... well, at least it wasn't going to be visible. So with a sigh, I heaved myself out of the truck and took the hotbag and money belt into the restaurant.

~

"Everything OK?" Stacy asked when she saw me come in.

"Yeah!" I replied, trying to sound chipper. I put the hotbag back on the shelf and then hustled toward the front of the restaurant without making eye contact with her.

Mario was cleaning tables at the far end of the serving floor, singing along to the radio as usual. I put the money belt by the register and tried to slip quietly back into the kitchen, but he saw me.

"Hey, P! Come to Gio's? The whole crew is coming out tonight, gonna be epic!" he yelled.

"Can't tonight," I yelled back, and I saw him slump in disappointment.

"Really? Paulie? My man?! C'monnnn."

"Yeah--I uh... I gotta do something," I said, lamely.

Mario looked at me skeptically but then shrugged.

"OK, fine, buzzkill... your loss! See ya tomorrow," he said.

"Yeah," I said, and went back through to the kitchen. I was relieved to see that Stacy wasn't there--just Jason, who waved to me from behind the dishwasher.

I was out the door and half way to my truck before I saw Stacy leaning against the hood of my truck smoking a cigarette. Damn. I should have known I wasn't going to get away that easy.

I approached, slowly. She shook another cigarette out of her pack and held it out to me. I took it and let her help me light it. I took a long drag and exhaled it into the heavy, humid night air.

"What happened, Paulie?" she said, finally.

"Nothin'," I said.

"Did they hurt you?" she asked.

"No."

"No?" She reached over and pulled at my chin, exposing my split lip. I flinched and pushed her hand away.

"Those motherfuckers," she said, "I'm calling the fucking cops!" She flicked her cigarette away and started walking back to the restaurant.

I grabbed her arm. "No, Stacy, don't."

She stopped and turned to me with an angry look. "Why not? Those assholes can't get away with it, calling you up just to kick your ass..."

"It's not like that," I said.

"Oh really? Then what's it like, Paulie?"

She was staring at me, incredulous, clearly enraged. I felt a pang of something. Self-pity maybe, seeing myself through her eyes for an instant. How... how to explain to her?

"Well it's like... I... I, just..." I sighed, and waved my arms, trying to find the words. I took another gulp of smoke. "I knew, Stace. I knew... like, what was gonna happen," I said. "I know those guys. And I knew what they'd do if I came back... and, like..." I leaned back against my truck. Ugh. This wasn't going well.

"You piece of shit," Stacy said, under her breath. She crossed her arms and shook her head. "You liked it. Didn't you? Is that what you're trying to say? You wanted them to hurt you?"

I slumped my head and cleared my throat. Then looked up at her and nodded, slowly. She smacked my arm with the back of her hand and laughed in bewilderment.

"You get off on it, don't you? Some kind of sexual thing. Holy shit, Paulie."

"Look, just don't tell, OK? Mario? Or anyone?" I looked at her, pleadingly.

"You're a fuckin' psycho, you know that?"

"Please?" I said, starting to feel desperate.

Stacy looked at me and shook her head again. She grabbed the half-smoked cigarette out of my hand and took a drag.

"Dude, whatever floats your boat," she said. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna tell anyone. I mean, it's your business. Fucked up, not gonna lie, but it's your business."

"Thanks," I said, relieved.

"Just be careful, you know? There's a lot of assholes out there. You could really get hurt. And, like, AIDS and shit, too, Paulie. Aren't you afraid of that?"

I nodded, gravely, listening to her talk. To be honest, the notion that I could get AIDS hadn't really crossed my mind, naive as I was. Sex education wasn't exactly up to date in backwoods northern Minnesota. And as for the other kinds of danger, well... I felt a stirring in my groin when I thought about it, and flashed to Zach's closed fist connecting with my belly, knocking the wind out of me.

"Hey Stace... I gotta get going," I said.

Stacy looked me up and down and then snubbed the cigarette out on the hood of my truck.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" she said. I nodded, and then she walked back to the restaurant, still shaking her head.

~

On my way home, I blasted the radio and chewed on a breadstick. The night was finally cooling off--it had been a real scorcher--and the air rushing through my hair and against my face was clearing my head. The memory of what had happened on Zach's pool deck started to come into sharper focus. My cock started to get hard and snake down my leg, thrilling with the vibrations coming up through the cloth seat as I drove.

On impulse, at the Piggly Wiggly, I veered right and headed out toward the quarry. The Cure came on and I cranked the volume up even louder, letting the music pulse through me as I sped through the night.

There were only a few other cars at the quarry when I got there, not the greatest odds, but tonight, it didn't matter. Despite the pain in my body, it felt like I was walking on air as I made my way back into the woods. The moon was bright. Ordinarily I'd avoid the quarry on a night like this--when it was bright enough to see faces, to recognize someone, or to be recognized myself. But tonight I was in a different state. Tonight, I needed a way back in. In to what had happened to me. I needed to get my head around it, get a grip on it... get some control over it. And the quarry was, for better or worse, the only place I'd be able to do it.

After a few minutes of walking, I heard soft grunting sounds. I picked my way around a set of large, fallen tree trunks and in the moonlight I saw two men--one on his knees in front of the other. I approached quietly, stealthily, and they didn't realize I was there until I was on my knees, too, right next to the kneeling man. They jolted with surprise when I appeared, but I put my hand on the belly of the man standing to keep him from moving away.

I grabbed the standing man's cock in my fist and looked up at his startled face before I swallowed his shaft. I felt his body relax as I worked him in my mouth, and I heard the guy who had been kneeling get to his feet, and then the sounds of him undoing his pants. When he stuck his semi-hard cock out at me, I grabbed it with my free hand and started to stroke him. The two of them were altogether unimpressive, really. Older, paunchy guys with lackluster dicks. But it didn't matter. They weren't what I was after, here in the forest. As their cocks, one after the other, penetrated my mouth, I let awareness split and peel away from me. And then, all of a sudden, I was back at Zach's pool.

~

The ginger's hand was a painful closed fist in my hair as he ground his crotch into my face. His cock was hard, inside his swimming suit, and the familiar smell of him--his skin and the sharp smell of his sweat--flooded my mind. My heart was pounding as adrenaline surged through me. I was bent over, awkwardly, gasping for breath from the blow to the stomach that Zach had given me. The ginger was sneering and laughing. He pulled my head back, out of his crotch, and kneed me in the chest. I doubled over with the impact, but then Zach's hands were on me, on my shoulders, pulling me up again.

Zach cleared his throat and spat onto my face. His phlegm splattered against my eye and cheek. Then the ginger grabbed my head from behind and pushed my face into Zach's crotch. The material of Zach's shorts was thin, just a single layer of nylon weave. Against my cheek, I felt the shaft of Zach's cock start to thicken as the ginger pushed my head harder and harder into him. A shudder went through my body. By the feel of it, Zach's cock was big. Much, much bigger than the ginger's.

"You like that, faggot, huh?" the ginger said. Zach was laughing and wiggling his hips, sliding his half-hard cock against my face through his shorts. The ginger's hand released from my hair. Then Zach pushed me away from his crotch and I fell backward, twisting at a painful angle with my shins against the ground.

The two of them looked at each other and then--wordlessly--pulled their swim trunks down. In the reflected glow from the subsurface pool lights, I saw their dicks swing out to stand at stiff angles from their powerfully muscled bodies. As I suspected, Zach's cock was massive. The ginger looked over at Zach's cock and started to stroke his own, before he reached again for my hair to pull me up. Zach grabbed my chin and pushed his thumb roughly into my mouth. I felt my lower lip split against my teeth and there was a sharp tang as blood hit my tongue.

~

The two guys in the woods took turns fucking my face. When I wasn't sucking one of them, my hand was on the other's cock, slicking his shaft with my spit and wrapping my fingers around his balls. Their hands were on the back of my head as I made their cocks disappear down my throat. I reached down and undid my belt and pulled out my hard penis from Mario's oversize pants. I didn't stroke it, just let it out into the night air to pulse precum onto the soft clover carpeting the forest floor.

~

I struggled when Zach stuffed his cock into my mouth. The combination of the insane bulk of it, plus the pressure of the ginger's hand on the back of my head made me gag. I just couldn't accommodate him. If I'd had a chance to take my time, take it slow, maybe, I might have been able to, but in this moment I was just trying to stay conscious. It felt like my jaw was breaking open as Zach's forced his cock down my throat. I could hear the two of them--Zach and the ginger--laughing as I gagged and coughed and tried to breathe. Zach's hand was on my throat, jiggling it comedically, trying to loosen me up. The ginger grabbed my ears and pushed down hard. When I flailed, he locked his legs behind my torso so that I couldn't get away. I was stuck, sandwiched between the two of them, Zach's cock in my mouth and the ginger's fat, stubby cock pressing against the back of my neck.

Finally, something loosened in my jaw, and the shaft of Zach's cock slid all the way in, down my throat. My forehead sank into his pelvis and my chin hit a dead end at his huge, floppy ball sack. They held me like that until I ran out of air, then pulled me back off. Zach pumped his cock, dripping with spit and mucous, and then they pushed it back in me again. I lost count of how many times he penetrated my face, all I could think about was getting enough air to stay alive.

~

In the woods, the two men were breathing hard. I looked up at them and saw that they were braced against each other, hands on each other's shoulders, torsos pressed together. I stopped sucking them and rose to my feet. I kicked off Mario's pants and stood, naked from the waist down, with my cock sticking out in front of me. I looked at them and held their gaze. I needed, in this moment, to see them see me. My body shone ghostly pale in the moonlight.

"Jesus," the guy who had originally been kneeling said under his breath, staring at my dick.

"What the fuck," the other one said, before pushing me back to lean against one of the fallen trees. The kneeling guy dropped back to his knees and then his hand was on my cock. The other guy stood next to me, jerking himself off slowly, watching. Then, the kneeling guy put my cock in his mouth.

I groaned, overcome by the new sensation. Nobody had ever sucked my dick before. Not in all my time out at the quarry, or out on delivery runs. The man was just barely able to get his mouth around the head of my cock, and the pressure of his tongue and his lips was like a warm, wet clamp. His hand was working my shaft, streaking saliva from his mouth down the length of me. The other guy was standing and stroking himself, and he reached down with his other hand to grab the base of my cock while the other guy sucked on it. The kneeling guy felt up behind my balls with a wet finger, probing for my asshole. He found it, and his finger slid in easily, effortlessly, into the still cum-slicked, gaped vestige of my hole. He pulled his mouth off my cock and looked up at his friend.

"Shit--kid's already been fucked," he said.

With a grunt, the standing guy grabbed my shoulders and spun me around, pushing me down to a bent-over position against the tree trunk.

~

I felt the ginger pulling at my pants, yanking them down past my ass and thighs. My mouth was still on Zach's cock, and Zach's hands were holding my head tight. I flailed my legs but the ginger grabbed my thighs and squeezed them hard, quelling my movements. I felt a glob of spit hit my asshole and then, in one rough push, the ginger impaled my asshole with this short, fat cock.

I cried out and I felt hot tears stream down my face. Zach pulled his cock out of my throat and held my shoulders while the ginger proceeded to slam his cock into my ass, hard and fast. He was grunting and cursing, and every few strokes he'd pull all the way out of me and spit again, trying to get more lube onto his cock. Then he'd pound into me again, hammering away at my ass, knocking my face into Zach's stiff dick.

"Hey, let me, bro," Zach said, and the ginger stopped fucking me and pulled his cock out. He and Zach switched places. The ginger grabbed my hair and pulled my head down onto his cock. It went into my mouth and felt a jolt of revulsion flow through me knowing that it had just been in my ass.

"Yeah, taste your asshole, faggot," the ginger said, and he pulled his cock out of my mouth and smeared it all over my face.

But then I felt a new, immense pressure on my asshole and braced myself--all my awareness, now, on the anticipation of what Zach was about to do. He was rubbing the tip of his cock across my hole, up and down, as my hole twitched and spasmed. The ginger grabbed my upper arms and held me steady as Zach lined his cock up with my hole. Zach pushed down on my lower back, angling my ass up toward him. After spitting on my hole a few more times and smearing the spit with the head of his dick, he paused, and laughed. He smacked my ass with his hand. And then he split me open.

~

The standing guy in the woods pushed my ass cheeks apart and pushed one, then two fingers into my swollen, ragged hole.

"You're right. The kid's fucked," he said.

He pushed a third finger into me and spread them apart, feeling the extent of how wide my hole had been blown open. It hurt, but I had been pushed so far past my breaking point already that night, that instead of flinching away from the pain, I pushed further into it, pressing my ass back against his hand.

"Oh, the little bitch wants to get fucked again," he said, and then I felt the other guy put his hand on my back.

~

When Zach fucked me, I literally thought that he ripped my asshole open. He went in hard and rough and only increased the intensity as he fucked me. I yelled out when he first slammed his cock into me, but the ginger clamped his hand over my mouth to stifle my screams. My whole body writhed with pain and muscle spasms. After the initial shock, though, it was almost as if my awareness left my body and I was hovering above the scene, watching my small, thin body getting fucked between the two huge muscled men. The ginger stuffed his cock back into my mouth at some point, and I sucked him, letting my instincts carry me through, because I couldn't think anymore. After a while, they swapped again, and I swallowed Zach's cock while the ginger fucked my ass.

Eventually, my own hardening cock brought me back into my body. The pain had dissipated and I existed only as a hole--two holes, one on each end of me--and I existed only to service cock. The ginger's short, thick, upward-curving cock was pounding what felt like a glowing, thrilling orb of pleasure inside me, ramming into it over and over. And when they switched again, Zach's monster pressed past the orb, compressing it and filling me more completely than I'd ever felt before.

I was on the edge of orgasm when I felt Zach start to come.

"Ugh, fuck. Fuck!" Zach grunted, and he pushed into me one final time. I felt his cock pulse in my ass as he flooded me with cum. The intense pleasure that had built inside me plateaued at the point just before orgasm. Zach rested for a moment, legs jerking against my ass, before he pulled out. The ginger took his place and pushed his cock into my flooded hole and in short order he was coming too, pulling my hips back against him and adding his cum to Zach's. I thought for a second that he would make me come, and I felt my pelvis start to seize up, but when the ginger pulled out of me, I tipped back away from going over the edge, and then the feelings of pleasure inside me began to fade.

Breathing hard, the ginger pushed me away from him. I staggered forward and went down onto my hands and knees. Pain rushed back into my body as I hit the concrete. I thought for a moment that I was going to be sick, but then I gained control of my breath. I heard a splash, and then another and turned to see that the two boys had jumped, naked, into the pool. Their swim trunks lay in a heap next to where they'd just fucked me.

For a long, surreal stretch of time, I just knelt there, dripping from both ends as the two of them whooped and splashed in the pool. My cock was still hard and aching. It pulsed between my legs, slick with precum. My whole body was twinging with pain and random spasms. Slowly, a sense of composure started to come back to me.

I spotted Mario's pants and crawled over to fetch them. I slid my legs in, one after the other. The boys were still goofing and splashing in the pool. They didn't look at me or even acknowledge I was there. After a few minutes of horsing around, they climbed out of the pool and walked, naked and dripping wet, into the house. Their soft cocks, red and swollen-looking, flopped and swung between their legs as they walked away.

xnpd
xnpd
149 Followers