Big Dick Bottom. The Beginning

Story Info
Justin has a big problem and meets Adam who wants to help.
3.6k words
4.7
16.1k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bisex508
bisex508
98 Followers

Justin walked out of his girlfriends apartment shaking his head. He finally met a girl who was pretty wild and sexy. After a couple dates, during one of their make out sessions, she started feeling him up and was shocked at his size.

"How big is it?" Mary had asked him. "It seems huge and you're still not completely hard?"

"I don't like to brag," Justin answered, "but it's 10.5 inches long when hard and about 6 inches thick."

All excited, she invited him up to her apartment. After a couple of drinks, they started making out again in the soda. Justin reached up under her shirt to feel the perfectly shaped breasts. Nice and firm with big nipples, just the way he liked them. Not too big, perfect size to suck on.

Mary slid over onto his lap as he gripped her breasts and kissed her deep, their tongues in each other's mouth, battling against each other like two swords, trying to get down each others throats. She started to grind up against him, feeling his cock grow more and more.

They made out for a while, as her juices started flowing from her pussy soaking her panties. Justin's cock was straining against his jeans and beginning to hurt. He reached down to adjust himself and felt the dampness in his crotch. The combination of Mary grinding on him, leaking her juices and his precum flowing had his pants soaked in no time.

Justin picked Mary up into his arms and laid her down on the sofa. He listed her shirt up, exposing the breasts her loved so much. He worked his way down her body, stopping to suck on her nipples as her slid her pants down. Once her pants were off, he looked up from her breasts, smiling up at her. Then he lowered himself and started eating her shaved pussy out like a madman. As he tongued her deep, licking her all over, he reached up and played with her breasts again. His cock was harder than ever, feeling like it was going to rip through his jeans. He had to do something about it, so he took one hand off her breasts as he continued to eat her out. He reached down to unbutton his pants and relieve some pressure when Mary told him to she wanted to feel him inside her.

"This is it," he thought. "Finally a girl who isn't afraid to take me." He undid his pants and let them fall to the floor. Then he stood up to get into a better position to fuck here.

Mary took a look at the monster sized cock sticking straight out, his huge mushroom head deep purple and covered in precum. As Justin moved in to try and slide his dick inside, Mary suddenly stopped him.

"I can't," she cried. "There's no way you are fucking me with that thing. I'll never walk the same again."

"Please," He begged. "Just the tip. I won't push it all the way in. If it hurts, I'll stop, I promise."

"No way in hell. I'm not even going to suck that thing. It's huge!"

"Come on, please? You have me so worked up."

After a few minutes of his pleading, they finally agreed nothing more was going to happen. Justin got dressed and left, his cock still hard and balls bluer than ever.

As he walked down the road, he saw some neon signs up ahead. Although he wasn't in the mood for a crowd, he could use a drink. He walked through the door and sat at the bar. The room was full with country music playing loudly. The choice of music wasn't bad and people were dancing around.

"What'll it be?" the bartender asked.

"Strongest beer on tap," Justin answered and looked around some more. As the beer was put in front of him, Justin felt a hand on his shoulder. He jumped a little and spin around, noticing a guy about his size, 5'10 170 pounds. The guy still has his hand on Justin's shoulder and a huge grin on his face.

"How's it going, cutie?" the stranger said and Justin jumped off the stool.

"Hey there, back off," Justin answered. "I'm not your type."

"Sorry dude, but then why are you in here?"

"Saw the place and needed a drink," Justin said as he looked around again finally noticing it was full of men, some still dancing and some actually making out on the floor.

"Saw you walk in and from what it looks like what you're packing down there, I could use a drink too. Directly from the tap."

"Hey, I'm not gay," Justin said a little loud but not caring.

"That's fine. I'm sorry," the stranger said. Then he leaned closer and said softer, "but I would still love to see what you're packing down there. Name's Adam and I'll be heading down to the men's room in a couple minutes if you want to show me."

Adam walked off and Justin turned towards the bar to drink his beer. He was going to gulp it down and get out of there when the bartender came over.

"Sorry about Adam. He can be a little too forward times."

"No worries. I honestly didn't know this was a gay bar. I just needed a drink after my girlfriend threw me out."

"Sorry to hear that, both you're not gay and your girl threw you out. What happened?"

"We started making out and things got hot. When she saw what I was going to fuck her with, we got into a fight and I left."

"I'm sorry. Honestly it looks like you are a decent sized guy, if you don't mind me saying. A free of us noticed you when you came in. Newbie's always seem to attract attention."

"Don't like to brag but I'm a little more than above average," Justin answered and then realized he's boasting about his cock size to a gay bartender in a gay bar.

"Don't have to be gay to enjoy some relief and Adam doesn't seem to mind that you're straight. Tony here, holler if you need another drink. "

"Thanks," Justin said and drank some more of his beer. He looked around and noticed a few guys checking him out. Although he tried keeping himself in shape, he never really thought he was overly attractive. His dark brown hair was a little too long and his skin was too pale.

He looked across the room and saw Adam walking down a hallway towards the men's rooms. Adam looked back over his shoulder and blew a kiss towards Justin before he turned into the restroom.

"You know what, fuck it," Justin said to himself. "I'm sick of my hand and it's not gay if I'm getting sucked by another man. I'm not going to touch his junk."

He slid off the stool and started to walk across the room. A couple of people started to cheer loudly and he turned to se what was going on. Guys were looking at him following Adam and Tony just gave him a grin and nodded. Justin turned and went into the room.

Adam was standing just inside the door waiting with anticipation.

"I knew you wouldn't let me down," he said and reached for Justin's pants. "Let me see what you have in here."

Justin took a deep breath and sucked in his stomach to make it easier for Adam to unbutton his jeans. He felt the button come loose and heard his fly unzip. Then he felt Adams hands reach in and rub his crotch.

"Oh yeah, I knew this was going to be a beauty," Adam said

"Erm, thanks,"Justin answered back.

"Mind if I have a little taste," Adam said and knelt down to be eye level with the growing beast in his hands.

As Adam slowly stroked the cock in his hands, he reached out with his tongue and licked the head. "Oh yeah," he said. "Tastes like you were close to coming before. I can taste some dried up precum on here. It's delicious."

"Yeah. My girl was ready to let me fuck her but when she saw how big I was, she wouldn't even suck me."

"Oh don't worry big boy. I'll take care of this for you anytime."

Adam twirled his tongue around Justin cock head and opened his jaw wide. He took in the huge swollen head and a couple of inches of the giant snake in his hands, moaning and massaging as much as he could with his tongue.

Justin had to catch himself from falling. This felt amazing. He only had a couple of girls try to suck him off, they all said he wouldn't fit in their mouth. Here was a guy, on his knees doing everything he could to get him down his throat.

Justin was harder than ever before. He didn't think he would last long, between Adams experience, his lack of experience and being so damn horny, he thought he would explode at any time.

Adam felt that Justin was going to cum soon so he pulled off his cock and stood up.

"I would love to feel this try to fit inside my ass," Adam said as he spun around and rubbed his ass against the swollen member in his hands.

"I can't get a girl to put it in her pussy, how do you expect to get it in your ass?" Justin asked bluntly.

"I don't know but would love to try. I just can't do it here. I would need some stuff at my apartment to help me out. Care to join me? I don't live far from here."

"I don't know about that," Justin said. "A blowjob is one thing but fucking is another."

"Relax big guy. Nobody will know that you got off in another man's ass. Speaking of asses, yours feels pretty good. I would love a taste. Follow me home, please?" Adam almost begged.

Even though he only had one beer, Justin was horny as hell. He thought for a minute and finally answered. "Fine. I'll come over for a few minutes."

"Awesome. Let's go out the back so people won't stare at you so much."

"Wait, I still have to pay for my beer," Justin said.

"I already took care of that for you too. Now let me take care of something else," and Adam walked out of the bathroom and turned further down the hall.

Justin followed him out and moved up alongside Adam.

"How far of a way is it?" Justin asked.

"About five minutes," Adam said. "Don't worry, I will be giving you pleasure you never felt before in any ten minutes tops." He giggled as he quickened his pace and walk down the street.

A couple of minutes later, they were walking into an apartment building. Justin looked around to make sure nobody he knew saw him as he went inside. Adam lived on the first floor so they were inside the apartment in no time.

"Nice place," Justin remarked as he walked in. He didn't really look at the place, he was just trying to make small talk and not seem some anxious to get off.

"Thank you sir," Adan said giggling and pulled Justin into the bedroom. He turned towards Justin and started to undo his pants for the second time that night. He got them loose and pulled them down as Justin lifted his feet. Adam took off Justin shoes one at a time and slid the pants and underwear completely off. Then he moved towards the bed. "Come lay down big boy."

Justin moved towards the bed, his cock already hard enough to cut glass and leaking like crazy.

"I've never done anything like this before," he said. "How do we do this?"

"Just relax and let me do the work," Adam said with a smile. " Kneel down on your hands and knees on the bed and just relax."

Justin did as he was told and spread his knees apart a little. He heard Adam open up a drawer on the dresser next to the bed and pull a couple things out. Then he felt Adams hands wrap around his cock and balls. Adam stroked his cock and rubbed his balls as he moved closer to Justin's ass. The he took his hands off and spread the cheeks in front of him. He dove in with his tongue like a wild animal that hasn't eaten in weeks.

Justin never had his ass eaten out before and couldn't believe the incredible feelings he was having. Adam's hot breath and wet tongue was working his hole over when he felt Adams tongue dart into his hole.

"Oh my God," Justin moaned as Adam worked his hole over. After a few minutes, Adam pulled off his ass and laid down underneath Justin's cock.

Justin was rock hard, a string of precum connecting his head to the sheets below.

Adam reached up with his hands and aimed the monster cock towards his mouth. He lifted his head and took the leaking monster between his lips sucking gently as he bobbed his head.

Justin was in complete bliss. Here he was, finally getting his ass eaten out and cock sucked. He heard the sound of a bottle being opened as Adam sucked. Then a small bottle appeared under his nose and Adam stopped sucking.

"Take a deep breath," Adam said. Justin had heard of poppers before but never tried them. The warm feeling came over him as he took a second big breath in through his nose and held it in. Adam remove the bottle from Justin's face and put the cover back on. Then he sucked on the cock more, tasting the flowing juices leaking down on the sheets below.

Justin heard another sound of a bottle opening and thought it was another round of poppers. No bottle came to his nose this time though. Instead, he felt a wet finger probe his hole that was still wet from the tongue that worked it over earlier.

A couple of minutes later and Justin was fully relaxed. He just let things happen. His cock was getting sucked on, his ass had been eaten out, what harm could a finger do? Oh wait, maybe two fingers!

He let Adam work his cock over while the fingers explored his ass. Then he felt it. Something inside him that made him moan in more pleasure than anything he ever felt before.

"Oh you like that, huh?" Adam asked as he took his mouth off the cock he was working over and continued to rub Justin's prostate with his fingers. "Wait until my cock is rubbing against that too,"

"Wait, what?" Justin asked. "Nobody is fucking me! You wanted me to fuck you!"

"Don't worry big boy. All in due time. I need to work my way up to this puppy."

Adam moved down a little bit and started sucking on Justin's balls. Justin's cock was bouncing off his face as the precum continued to flow freely from it.

Justin wanted to cum so bad but he loved the feelings that he was getting from Adams mouth and fingers so he struggled to hold back.

After a couple of minutes, Adam stopped sucking and started to slide out from under him pulling his fingers from Justin's ass.

"Stay there," he said as Justin started to push his ass back looking for the feeling of fullness again. Then he felt Adams tongue back on his ass working in and out of his home.

"Oh yeah, that's it," Justin moaned. "Stroke that big cock for me as you eat my ass you slut."

Justin felt some shifting behind him and heard Adams pants drop to the floor. Adam continued his assault on the hole I front of him with his mouth, and reached for the bottle of lube with his other. He rubbed the lube all over something Justin couldn't see. Then he stopped eating the ass out and spoke to Justin.

"I need to open myself up to take this baby in. Feel like putting this plug in my ass for me?" he asked.

"I can try, I just hope I don't hurt you."

"Oh you won't, trust me," Adam said back and put the butt plug into Justin's hands. "I'm going to move up in front of you so you can slide this inside me." Adam moved up and Justin looked at the ass he was waiting to fuck. A nice bubble butt that looked perfect for fucking until Adam opened the cheeks. He saw the small hole that was already gaped open a little. Obviously, Adam had been fucked a few times before but Justin had his doubts that his cock would fit.

Justin slowly rubbed the tip of the plug around Adams hole, teasing him like Adam did to him earlier with his tongue. Then he slowly pushed it against the pink hole until he felt the plug pop inside.

"Oh that's it baby. Right there. Lay down on your back for me now"

Justin rolled over onto his back as Adam got off the bed. Adam pulled him to the edge of the bed and looked at the giant pole sticking straight up into the air. He brought his mouth down onto it again and took in as much as he could.

"Holy shit," Justin said out loud as he realized that Adam had swallowed half his cock. It was only a few inches but no girl would take that much in because it was so thick.

Adam sucked for a couple more minutes, bobbing his head up and down alternating speeds and pressure. Then he pulled off the cock again and knelt on the floor. He hoisted Justin's legs in the air and spread them apart as he started eating the pretty little hole out again.

Justin reached down with his hands and grabbed his legs behind his knees. He pulled them up and apart even more for Adam to work his tongue into his hole. Adam dropped his hands as he worked the hole over with his mouth.

What Justin didn't know was that Adam was lubing up his own 7" cock. Adams cock was a little longer than average, but not too thick at all with a small head. Perfect for breaking someone's ass in. Adam himself was already rock hard so he quickly covered himself with lube as he soaked the hole with his tongue.

Then Adam stood up and took the head of Justin's cock back into his mouth. He sucked on just the head as he moved closer. Just as he felt Justin getting ready to shoot he pulled off again.

"Damn it man, let me cum," Justin pleaded.

"Not yet." Adam told him. "Soon enough," and then Adam made his move. He stepped forward and put the bottle of poppers back under Justin's nose. As Justin breathed in, Adam lined his cock up with Justin's virgin hole. Adam started to push into the tight opening as Justin clamped his ass shut tight.

"Shit that hurts," Justin said as he squeezed his cheeks together.

"Relax and push out like you're trying to take a dump," Adam coached him. "I want you to know what it feels like so you have a good idea what I am feeling when you fuck me with that snake of yours. Just let the head in, that's all."

"Just the head, that's what I said to Mary earlier" Justin thought as he took another deep breath and tried to relax himself. A couple of seconds later, he felt his ass being penetrated by a penis for the first time. The pain was strong but bearable. Adam stopped once his head was in to let Justin adjust to the intrusion. He had no intentions of stopping at just the head though. He was going to fuck this young man until they both came all over the place.

After a couple of seconds, he pushed a little more of his com into Justin's hole. Justin just loaned as he felt more slide in. The pain had lessened and the feeling of being full was there. All of a sudden, he felt the head of Adams cock hit the same spot his fingers hit earlier.

"Right there," Justin moaned loudly as Adam pulled out a little. As he pushed back in, Justin pushed his ass to take in more of the cock. He couldn't believe it but somehow he was getting fucked and enjoying it.

"How did I let this happen?" He thought as Adam started picking up the speed and Justin felt a set of balls banging against his ass.

Then it happened. He couldn't control it. With a loud voice he yelled as cum started shooting out of his cock. Nobody was even touching it, but cum shot everywhere. As he yelled, some of his own cum landed on his face and in his mouth. He closed his mouth and tasted his own load, the first time he ever tasted cum. He was surprised that it didn't taste as bad as he thought. He licked his lips, his tongue searching for more of his load around his mouth.

Then he felt Adam pounding away harder and harder. Adam a stiffened up and pushed his cock inside Justin's ass. Justin felt a warmth as Adam deposited a huge load inside him.

"What just happened?" Justin asked as Adam slid out, some of his load following and dripping down onto the sheets.

"You just got fucked for the first time. Ready to take me now?"

"I don't know if I can right now. How did I cum? I wasn't touching myself and you were fucking me?"

"That's ok. I understand. Your first time and you obviously never had anything play with your prostate before. I have a feeling we'll do this again."

Justin didn't know what to say but knew his life had changed forever now.

To be continued...

bisex508
bisex508
98 Followers