Married Bull - The Straight Fucker

Story Info
Callum loves turning straight men.
8.2k words
4.67
64.6k
183
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,455 Followers

Married Bull - Straight Fucker

"I just got here now." Callum said to his wife who he was on the phone with, as he entered the hotel.

"Good, what are you doing tonight?" Karen asked him.

"Probably just have something to eat then go to bed, got to get up early for the meeting." Callum replied, "I need to check in, can I give you a call back later?"

"Yeah, no problem, love you." Karen said.

"Love you too." Callum told her and then hung up the phone.

He grabbed his bag and walked to the reception of the hotel his company had put him up in for the next two nights. He had to go on a lot of meetings around the country and his work usually got him in fairly cheap hotels, but this one wasn't too bad, at least it had a restaurant and a bar.

"Hi sir, checking in?" The pretty 20 something year old girl behind the reception asked.

"Yes, Callum Sheesby." He replied to her.

"No problem," She said and typed onto her computer, "Room 24." She said and handed him a key.

"Thanks." Callum said whilst looking at the young girl. She had a tight buttoned shirt on that slightly opened where her tits were and Callum had a little glance at her.

What I'd do to her, Callum thought to himself before making his way to his room.

When he got in, he threw his bag onto the double bed. It was a few hours drive from his house and he felt a little sweaty so he decided to have a shower before going to get some food.

As he stepped out of his clothes, he admired his own body in the mirror. Considering he was 46, Callum was in great shape. He went to the gym nearly every day which showed in his muscles. He was a hairy man, most of his body covered in hair that made him look like a bear.

He stood at 6 foot 4 and he knew he was a beast of a man.

I need to shave this, Callum thought as he looked at the scruff on his face.

His meeting tomorrow was an important one so he took the time to trim his beard and to shave his neck and cheeks to make him look presentable with smart stubble.

As the hot water from the shower hit his body, Callum's hand instinctively went down to his rock hard, 7 inch cock. He had only just shaved the night before in preparation for his trip away.

Looking at that slutty looking receptionist had Callum horny as fuck, he closed his eyes as the water hit him and imagined the young woman on her knees choking on his thick cock.

As he wanked his hard cock, he felt himself getting closer and closer to cumming in the shower.

"Fuck this." He grunted to himself and pulled his hand away.

Callum quickly washed his entire body and stepped out of the shower, using one of the rough towels from the hotel to dry himself.

Let's see what's happening in the restaurant, He thought to himself.

He put on a pair of blue jeans and a white t-shirt before making his way down.

"Hello sir." The man at the entrance to the hotel restaurant said, dressed in the same uniform as the receptionist woman, but it didn't nearly look as good on him.

"Hi, table for one please." Callum said to him.

"Please come with me." He said and Callum followed him through the fairly empty restaurant.

He looked around as he walked, spotting a few different men sat eating on their own. Callum goes away at least once a month for work and he has come to learn that hotels, like this one, are cheap and used a lot for other people working away.

"Here you go." The waiter said and pulled out a chair, "Can I get you a drink?"

"Just a water please?" Callum asked.

"No problem." The waiter replied and then walked away.

Callum kept looking around the restaurant at all the people, seeing if there was anyone he had met previously when he's stayed here for work. Yet, to his disappointment there wasn't anyone.

His hard cock was poking into his jeans and Callum had to move it to get more comfortable.

"Here you go." The waiter said and put a glass of water down.

"Thank you, I'll just have the steak please." Callum told him.

"I'll get that for you now." He replied and walked off.

As Callum kept looking around, he saw one man that was occasionally glancing back at him. He did it on a few occasions and Callum gave him a smile when he eventually made eye contact.

This other man looked to be in his 30s, he had short brown hair, slim build and was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt as well.

From when Callum was young, he realised he had a skill. He could never explain how or why but he could always see when a straight man was curious. Something about the looks they gave to him, the way they held themselves, he could almost smell it from them.

Also, something Callum learnt when he was a younger man was that he found it incredibly easy to turn curious men.

Before he was married Callum classed himself as a bull. He was a dominant lover and lover to fuck both men and women. He was much more attracted to women, however turning a straight man gave him a sense of accomplishment.

He was into all sorts of sexual kinks, on a few occasions he actually fucked couples, both the man and the woman.

Then he had a one night stand with Karen and she wound up pregnant. Wanting to do the right thing he stayed with her and eventually proposed. Unfortunately, they lost the child but Callum felt like he couldn't call things off.

Nearly 20 years later they were still married but in a pretty sexless marriage.

Callum justified fucking these supposed "straight" men as not cheating because they weren't women. He had never gone near another girl since he got married, not that the temptation wasn't there.

"Here you go sir." The waiter said and put the steak down at his table.

"Thank you." Callum replied and started to tuck in to his meal.

As he ate, he kept looking up at this short brown haired man who would keep glancing back at him.

That's him, Callum thought to himself, making the decision that this man was his prey for the evening.

About half way through his steak, the short brown haired man walked away from his table and into the bar area.

Callum kept eating, the whole time trying to focus on getting his cock to go soft, but it was no luck.

After he finished, Callum paid his bill and then slowly walked into the bar and saw his prey. He was sitting in a booth on his own whilst drinking a soft drink.

"Water please?" Callum asked the barman who quickly brought it to him.

Callum had one more look at his prey and walked over.

"Here for work?" Callum asked as he stood over the man.

"Erm, yeah, you?" He replied.

Callum was used to nervousness from these soon to be gay boys, especially from Callum's size.

"Mind if I sit with you? I hate sitting on my own." Callum said, although he made sure to use a forceful, dominant tone to get it instilled early.

"Sure." He replied with a smile.

Callum then surprised the man by sitting next to him in the booth rather than opposite him. Callum knew it was best to keep his prey on their toes, which made for an easier turn.

"I'm Callum, what's your name?" Callum asked.

"Patrick." He replied.

Callum reached out to shake his hand, another way to show his dominance was by taking a firm grip of this man's smaller hand.

"Nice to meet you," Callum said, "I've stayed here a few times but never seen you."

"I never normally have to come down here." He replied.

Then Callum spotted his wedding ring and he knew this was going to be a quick turn.

Something Callum had learnt whilst working away a lot was that married men were easier to seduce. Most of them were in sexless marriages, especially if they had to work away a lot. The straight guys could get prostitutes or try and hit on girls, but the married men saw themselves as safe, something that Callum used to his advantage.

"Does your wife get as grumpy as mine when you have to work away?" Callum joked with Patrick and pointed to his ring.

"Oh, yeah, she does." Patrick replied with a little laugh.

"Yeah, mine barely speaks to me for a few days when I get back." Callum said with a deep chuckle and nudged the smaller man.

"Oh yeah, I get that." Patrick joked back, although it was obvious he was uncomfortable with Callum being so close to him.

"I would moan about her not letting me have sex with her for a few days but at least I get some action whilst I work away." Callum then said, planting the seed.

"Oh, I wouldn't know about that." Patrick then replied awkwardly.

"Really? Nearly every time I work away there are men in the hotels looking to suck some dick." Callum told him in a slow, firm tone.

"I... I'm not gay." Patrick nervously stuttered out.

"Is that so," Callum said then he placed his big hand onto Patrick's thigh and gripped onto him, "Or have you just not had the right opportunity?"

"I.... I... I..." Patrick stuttered.

Callum stared deep into his eyes and saw the confusion inside of him. Then, he leaned in close.

"You're telling me you've never thought about wrapping your pretty lips around a big... hard... cock?" Callum whispered and gripped his thigh again.

"I... I haven't." He nervously whispered back.

Patrick's eyes looked around the bar, worried that someone might see or hear them.

As Callum stared at his prey, he knew he needed to work fast if he was going to turn this man into his dirty little slut.

He moved his hand onto Patrick's crotch and to no surprise he was as hard as a rock.

"Listen," Callum said and moved his mouth to he was slightly grazing Patrick's ear, "If you want to, no one will ever know. We can go to my room and you can suck on my cock."

Patrick couldn't believe what was happening, he was having a quiet evening alone and now he had a big, strong man holding his hard cock and wanting him to suck his cock.

Callum lightly bit onto Patrick's ear lobe and pulled back but left his hand grabbing Patrick's dick from outside of his jeans.

"I... I don't know." Patrick whispered in more of a moan.

"But I do," Callum said and then moved back a little and pulled his hand away, "You're coming to my room, now."

Callum knew he had planted the idea firmly into Patrick's head and he knew he was turned on by it. So, he stood up and stared at his prey.

"Come on." He forcefully ordered.

That brief second or two where he could see the internal fighting in Patrick's eyes was what Callum loved. He could see this man who had been straight his entire life now considering going back to his room to suck a cock.

Without saying a word, Patrick stood up and Callum knew he had successfully turned another.

Callum walked to his room with Patrick closely behind him. They entered his room and when the door closed Callum lunged at Patrick and held him firmly against the wall.

He moved his face within an inch of Patrick's and stared into his eyes.

"You've never sucked a dick before?" Callum whispered to him, holding his hand against Patrick's chest.

"N-no." Patrick stuttered back.

"But you want to suck mine?" Callum asked him whilst at the same time undoing Patrick's belt.

"I... I think so." Patrick whispered.

With his belt and his jeans undone, Callum reached under Patrick's boxers and grabbed his hard cock.

"You're going to suck my cock and swallow my cum like a good little slut, aren't you?" Callum whispered to him and leaned across to lick and suck on Patrick's neck.

He gripped and slowly stroked Patrick's cock that felt about 5 inches long.

Callum loved turning men, but he also loved when he got them so fucking horny that he could do or say anything to them.

"Oh god.... Yes." Patrick moaned as Callum slowly wanked his cock and pleasured his neck.

His precum was leaking over Callum's hand.

"Good boy." Callum whispered, he bit Patrick's neck one last time and stood back.

He silently walked over to the arm chair in the corner of the room and left Patrick to stand against the wall.

Callum then turned around and sat down with his legs spread wide, staring at his horny prey.

"Get on your knees." He ordered.

He could tell that Patrick was still confused over the whole dominance dynamic, although he was desperately horny.

"Now!" Callum ordered firmly and to success.

Patrick lowered himself onto his knees. He couldn't believe he was in this position, a grown, married man being summoned to his knees by a stranger.

"Good boy," Callum said, loving to humiliate his turns, "Now, crawl to me."

Patrick had already mentally accepted what he was about to do and something about Callum's tone made him feel forced to obey.

He slowly crawled towards Callum who was smiling at his conquest. When he finally got between Callum's thick legs he looked up for further instruction.

"Now, take out my cock." Callum ordered.

Patrick was silent as his hands reached up for Callum's belt. He was shaking as he fumbled about. Eventually he was able to undo it and unzip his belt.

"Pull them down." Callum ordered.

Patrick wrapped his fingers around Callum's waist band and when he sat up Patrick started to pull them down.

Finally, Callum's big, hard cock sprung free and Patrick let out a loud gasp when he saw it.

"I usually get that reaction." Callum said with a confident smirk.

"It's... so big." Patrick said, unable to take his eyes off of it.

Patrick kept pulling Callum's jeans down until they were down to his ankles. Callum sat back to make himself more comfortable as he watched Patrick drool over his cock.

Yep, he's going to be a lifetime faggot now, Callum thought to himself.

Callum was about to give Patrick another order but he reached across and took the big cock in his hands on his own.

"There we go." Callum complimented.

Patrick's eyes were almost bulging out of his head whilst looking at Callum's thick meant. His hand very slowly stroked up and down the thick cock, marvelling at its beauty.

Very slowly, Callum put his finger onto Patrick's chin and forced him to look up.

"Tell me what you want." Callum said firmly, wanting to hear Patrick admit it.

"I want... I want to suck your dick." Patrick whispered, although he couldn't believe the words left his mouth.

"Go on then," Callum whispered and let go of his chin, "Become my cocksucker."

Patrick's eyes went wide at hearing the word cocksucker, but that didn't stop him.

He licked his lips one last time and lowered his head.

When Callum felt the warmth of his mouth and his lips wrap around his thick cock, he let out a heavy moan.

"Oooh yeah." He moaned, feeling the success of another turn.

"Mmmm." Patrick moaned and Callum's cock vibrated in his mouth.

"That's it, enjoy my cock you little slut." Callum moaned.

"Mmmm!" Patrick moaned louder at being called a slut.

He started to feel Patrick's tongue swirl around the head of his cock, sending small waves of pleasure throughout his body.

"Oh god, that's it." Callum moaned.

Patrick's tongue kept flicking and massaging Callum's head as more and more precum poured into his mouth. Patrick loved the taste and swallowed it down like the good cocksucker he had become.

Suddenly, Callum's phone in his jean pocket started to ring.

"Pass me that cocksucker." He ordered.

Patrick reluctantly took his mouth away from Callum's cock, grabbed his phone and passed it to him.

When Callum looked, he saw his wife Karen calling him.

"Fuck, I forgot to call her back," He said, "Keep sucking my cock slut."

"Really?" Patrick asked, suddenly a bit of reality hitting him.

Callum, not wanting to only get half a blowjob, grabbed Patrick's face and leaned in close to him.

"Get your mouth back onto my cock you dirty little slut." He ordered.

"Oh god... yes sir." Patrick moaned, loving the dominance of this amazing man and instantly wrapped his lips back around Callum's thick cock.

Callum watched his head slowly bob up and down, taking just past his head into his mouth as his tongue massages him.

"Hey Hun, sorry I forgot to call you back." Callum said as he answered the phone.

"It's okay, how're you?" Karen asked him.

Callum looked down at his cocksucker, lovingly bobbing up and down on his cock and enjoying every second of it.

"Oh, I'm good," Callum said with a smile, "How are you?"

Patrick not only couldn't believe that he was willingly and lovingly sucking a huge cock, but he also couldn't believe that the man whose cock he was sucking was on the phone to his wife.

"Good, how's the hotel?" Karen asked.

"Yeah, it's good, pretty quiet but I met someone whilst I was in the bar." Callum replied, smirking to himself.

Patrick looked up when he heard that, his mouth filled with cock as he stared at Callum.

Callum simply put his hand onto the back of Patrick's head and guided him back down on his cock.

Ooooh yeah! Callum moaned in his head as this new slut was slowly bobbing up and down on his cock. He kept his hand softly placed on Patrick's head as he moved up and down.

"Oh, making friends?" Karen asked.

"Oh yeah, he seemed like a nice guy." Callum said with a chuckle to himself.

Patrick loved how this cock felt in his mouth, he kept his lips tightly wrapped around the shaft as he moved up and down. At the same time, he swirled his tongue around the head and kept tasting the delicious precum.

He could feel how hard his own cock was and reached down to grab it.

"No," Callum whispered and put his hand over the phone, "You're doing this for me."

"Mhmm." Patrick moaned in pleasure of being spoken to like that.

"Is everything okay?" Karen asked.

He looked down at his latest turn and his plump lips lovingly sucking his cock and smiled to himself.

"Oh yeah, I'm great." He replied having to hold in a moan.

"So, when are you going to be done and coming back?" Karen questioned.

Callum then grabbed Patrick's hair and held his head up, his mouth inches from the head of his cock and looked dead into his eyes.

"I'll still be here tomorrow night." He said to his wife and Patrick.

Patrick already knew that he would be back for more. He couldn't explain it but something about having this big, hard cock in his mouth just felt natural.

Then Callum mouthed the words, "Lick my balls." And Patrick nodded in agreement.

Callum spread his legs and sat up a bit as Patrick's head lowered down. When he felt the familiar feeling of a wet, soft tongue against his smooth balls he had to fight to hold in his moan.

"Okay, well I'm just going to be doing house work so there shouldn't be anything that needs doing when you're back." Karen told him.

"Thanks Hun, I appreciate that." Callum said.

He leant his head back and closed his eyes as this straight slut's tongue ran all over his balls.

For a newbie he knows what he's doing, Callum thought to himself.

Something about being on the phone to his wife whilst having a newly turned gay boy pleasing him turned Callum on even more.

Patrick then gently sucked on of the large egg shapes into his mouth and massaged it with his tongue, spreading his spit all over him and he felt Callum's leg twitch around him.

"Anyway, I'll leave you too it, have a good night sleep." Karen said.

"Thanks, you too. I'll see you soon." Callum replied, hung up and then threw his phone onto the floor.

He looked down at Patrick who was slobbering away at his big, smooth balls and loving it.

"You dirty fucking slut, keep sucking on my balls!" Callum moaned out.

"Yes, sir." Patrick moaned between licks.

"Fuck yes... that feels so good you little cocksucker." Callum moaned, loving to humiliate his turns.

"Mmm!" Patrick moaned back as he kept licking and sucking at Callum's balls.

"Go lower." Callum ordered.

He moved on the seat so Patrick could start to lick at the bottom of his balls, his tongue was doing wonders and Callum felt wave after wave of pleasure throughout his body.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,455 Followers