All Comments on 'Big Dick Fucks Blonde Girlfriend Pt. 03'

by EroticDelights

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
KidG1000KidG1000about 7 years ago
really hot!!

this is a great installment but it left me wanting more! i went back and read the first two chapters again. i hope you continue with the cuckold humiliation and write an even longer chapter next time. :) keep up the good work, this is a really hot story!!

EroticDelightsEroticDelightsabout 7 years agoAuthor
More coming

Thanks to all those who've given positive comments. To be honest, I stopped writing because I was disappointed by the ratings of the first two installments. But reading back over the comments I can see there are people who appreciated my work, and I decided to continue the story for them. After all, the story is barely getting started, so maybe the ratings have suffered because it's not a complete story. Enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank Goodness You're Back!

I can't even count the number of times I've read this story and imagined myself as this emasculated, small-dicked cuckold to a beautiful blonde goddess. It makes me feel so ashamed and embarassed but also so fucking turned on. I'm so happy there's going to be more. Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love this part..

I love the idea of Pete making him pay to see the video and how he can't help but submit and pay him despite it being humiliating. Just a great bit of realistic, subtle domination.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
The more you read about this story...

... The more you realize that the problem in his relationship isn't Jess or Pete.

It's me. He's his own worst enemy.

Will never, ever understand people unable to fonction without gratifying their most morbid erotic pulsion - not in real life and not even in fiction.

Only one question remain, though: what the fuck does Jess get out of being the official girlfriend of such a pathetic loser? I wonder if the author got an answer for this...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

At least I got to hear my wife and our neighbor do it the when he went home she slept with me on our bed. 4yourplrasureiam

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous