All Comments on 'Big Dick Fucks Blonde Girlfriend Pt. 06'

by EroticDelights

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
taniwha60taniwha60about 7 years ago
Keep hte Stroy Going

I just stumbled across your painful but delightful story a few hours ago.

There are not too many cuckold stores here in Literotica that 'ring true’ to realty, to me. (Goodhusband, BobNbobbi, angieseroticpen, and rgjohn come to mind as more realistic and believable contributors).

Your story is one that “nails it.” Ignore the “trolls and nay sayers” and self-proclaimed literary ‘experts’ and critics. I definitely look forward more from you and would be delighted to see your work last a long time in Literotica.

I am a professional non-fiction author and know how "naked and exposed' on can feel when his/her work can be eviscerated by your peers and general reading audience. (One "critic" recommended I be ‘exposed’ for a blatant act of plagiarism in my work. I challenged her accusation and asked her where she thought where I had committed this egregious offense in my written work She was decent enough to wrote back and smugly ‘exposed’ my act of professional cheating. I was delighted when I was able to report back her the plagiarized material she had identified as was actually taken from a former publication of mine, and I had clearly noted that the next five or six consecutive page were specifically chosen by myself directly from my previously published article.

My point is, that I have seen some hard-hitting critical assaults of things being published in Literotica, that were nothing more than shabbily written empty-headed ‘pipe dreams.’ In Hawai’i where I have lived for most of my adult life--someone is clearly 'huffing and bluffing” and only making a lot annoying noise, a local person fluent in the Hawaiian-English Creole (Pidgin) he or she would say” Skrew da bugga" (Up yours!)

I know from personal experience--sometimes you just want to turn around and forget about writing.

But you are a very good writer—so my suggestion I-is to persevere.

After thirty years of publishing in obscure, virtually unknown place, my final major contribution to my field of study was a 340 pp book published by a highly regarded, internationally recognized university press. But, if it had not been for some forty years of being ignored -or, critized to the point wanting to "throw in the towel.”

But, over the years I learned to listen to and pay close attention to those who were genuinely insisted in making me a better writer-and to totally ignore those who I could see had no idea of that they were trying to say.

By listening to those who obviously understood and knew what they were talking about, in the end, I got the reward I had been seeking most of my adult life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nothing at all happened in this chapter.

This story could have been great, but you've fucked it up with the way you've been releasing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 Good read

annony is just an old fat ugly fag fool who hates every LW story. He is upset his wife cheated on him all his marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I like cock. 4yourplessureiam

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous