Big Dick Johnson's Booty Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me? Take me! Mate me! Let me bear your children!" She said excitedly, turning around and raising the back of her makeshift skirt. He eyed her tan pussy and watched as it grew wet in moments. Her juices came so fast and hot that they were running down her legs in no time at all.

"You are so eager. How could I deny you?" John smiled, putting his hands on her hips. He lined his cock up and thrust into her. The wild woman gasped deeply and bit down on one of her knuckles.

Her insides were just as wild as she looked. A pussy like he had never experienced engulfed his cock. She was blazing hot inside, like a furnace threatening to roast his dick. He could feel her wetness gathering around him and the walls of her pussy shuddered and squeezed. He shoved her up against the inside of the tree trunk and stuffed his entire cock inside her. Her feet left the ground and she growled like an animal.

"Yes! Do it! Fill me up with your offspring!" She moaned deeply.

"That quick? You think I can do it that fast?" John laughed as he thrust into her again and again.

"I don't understand! Why aren't you mating me? Why... Ohhh why are you just... Just thrusting?" She moaned heatedly, body shaking with immense pleasure.

"Because it feels good, doesn't it?" John asked her, wrapping an arm around her chest and ramming his dick in her again.

"Amazing! So amazing! But... But shouldn't... You have... Inside me by now?" She was panting as orgasm after orgasm assaults her heaving body.

"I don't know what kind of men you have fucked, but a real man gives pleasure before he takes it!" John held her body close and bounced her on his cock, pounding her as hard as he could. Her pussy felt too good for anything less and when he came, it was going to be a show!

"So few... So few! Never bearing a child! Nobody wanted me! Too small!" She gasped, eyes rolling back in her head as a fresh avalanche of pleasure crashed upon her.

"Well I want you!" John roared and drove back up to her womb. His balls tightened and cum spewed forth.

She gave a wild cry of relief when his cum poured into her womb. He filled her to bursting and kept going. It sprayed out of her and ran down her thighs in thick streams. He came and came and came, changing her into a gurgling, cum-packed mess before he was done.

His dick softened and she slipped off him, slumping down to the jungle floor. Her tongue was hanging out and her eyes were unfocused as a flood of alabaster ran down her legs.

"Here. Suck me clean." He said, dangling his cock in front of her mouth.

"Huh?" She looked up at him through bleary, confused eyes.

"Open!" He said, taking her cheek in his hand. He pushed his dick in her mouth and her eyes went wide. He drove it down her throat and pulled back, leaving her lips dripping in his cum.

"What... Why?" She coughed when he pulled back.

"Have you never given a blowjob before?" He raised an eyebrow and stuffed his cock away.

"What is that? A... A blowjob?" She licked her lips and just sat there, cheat rising and falling quickly.

"Its when you suck a man's cock for his pleasure. You get rewarded with all my thick, delicious cum in your mouth instead of your pussy." He said, pointing at her crotch where white still bubbled from underneath the skirt.

"But... But it belongs here... That's how I bear your child." She said, pulling the hide aside to expose her leaking pussy. She ran a hand through the mess of cum, "No man has ever put out this much. I will have many of your children."

"Do you know what sex for fun is?" John asked, "When we do this just for the pleasure."

"No... I've never heard of that before. I mean... I knew it felt good, but always for offspring. So I could be a mother." She said pushing herself to her feet. She untied the vine around her hips and dropped it on the ground with a thick splat, "So messy."

"Don't you want to keep that?" John pointed at it.

"No need. I am your woman now. I won't cover myself anymore so that you may always mate me." She said, shaking her head.

"What kind of a kinky amazon tribe have I found? For that matter, where the fuck did that T Rex come from?!" John exclaimed, turning around.

Just then, a thumping began in their direction.

"Oh no! Our mating! I was loud!" She hissed, "I am so sorry, my mate! I didn't mean to! You were just so big and you filled me so much!"

"No matter! Back the way I came. We reach the lake, I can get us out on my boat." John said, grabbing her hand. He started off at a full run, heading down the trail the dino had crashed through earlier. She was much faster than John and had no trouble keeping up, even as thick globs of cum flew from her pussy and left a lusty trail behind them.

The Tyrannosaurus roared and came into view a few minutes later, chasing wildly after them. It was still a good distance behind them and John was sure they could make it.

As they ran, he dug in his pack and found the locator. It lit up when his thumb touched the screen and a circular radar appeared on it. The Dino's path wasn't a perfect route back to the lake and when they reached the portion where it met his own previous trial, he dragged the woman off into the bushes.

"If we get to the water, it will chase us down easier! It is faster than us!" The woman cried out, even as she ran alongside him.

"Ha! No it won't! I've got a jet ski!" John laughed and he leapt over a large root.

The huge dinosaur was almost on them when they broke free of the trees. John dragged the woman down the shore and threw her towards the jet ski.

"What do we do now!?" She screamed in terror as their death bore down upon them.

"On woman! On!" John shoved her down on the Jet ski seat and he flopped down behind her. The engine started with a deep burble and he pulled back from the sand and mud, the Tyrannosaurus right in front of them.

He wrenched on the gas and a huge shower of water erupted behind them. The jet ski roared away, spraying the dinosaur liberally as it tries to chase them out into the water. They easily outstripped it and the woman was screaming the whole time. She had her eyes wwide and terrified as they fled.

"What did I tell you? Jet ski!" John laughed and brought them in a fast, sweeping curve around the Big Johnson.

She reached back and clung to him until he slowed down alongside the ship. The jet ski cruised slowly into its open side port. It bumped to a stop inside and he helped lift the naked woman up into Eleven's waiting arms.

"Who is this?" Eleven asked.

"The second woman." John said with a chuckle, getting up and closing the boat's side hatch. The pumps quickly drained the dock slip as he chained the jet ski back up to the ceiling.

"Oh good! You have started! My sensors tell me you have already attempted to impregnate her! Good, John, good! The human race is well on its way to revival!" Eleven said happily, smacking the woman on the ass.

She yelped in surprise and hurried over to John, pressing herself close to his side. She shook with fear still and he put an arm around her, "You're safe now. I know that was all very surprising, but we're in no danger here."

"What... What is this place? What just happened... Are you magic?" She asked, staring at him.

"Magic? No, I just have a boat as big as a football field." John laughed, "Hey, my name is John. What is your name?"

"Name? What is name?" She cocked her head.

"It's who you are. It's what I call you. You call me John. What so I call you?" John said.

"No, I call you mate. You and I mated. I am your mate. You are my mate." She ran a hand up his crotch, feeling his dick through his shorts, "And as soon as my mate wishes, I will give myself to you again and again and again. We will have lots of children!"

"You definitely found an eager candidate. Though I am concerned about intelligence. She doesn't seem that advanced." Eleven said, looking closer at the woman, "Though it is to be expected from the Mesozoic Era."

"The what." John said flatly.

"Mesozoic Era. The era in which the dinosaurs existed. Soon after you left, I figured out why I was having problems calibrating the time device. I was trying to calibrate it for the time I set it for. Instead we traveled a few million years further back. Once I knew that, it wasn't hard figuring out where and when we were at all. The time device worked exactly as planned, we are exactly where we left, it just used more power than necessary since actually going through the portal itself is apparently much less resource intensive." Eleven said as if it were no problem at all.

"Eleven! Eleven, get up here! There was a fucking T Rex walking on the shore!" Kaylee yelled as she rushed down the stairs. She was wearing only a tiny black G string and a fluffy negligee. She stopped at the bottom stair when she saw John and the wild woman, "John! Thank God you're back! I was terrified you were still out there! And... And who's this beauty?"

She walked over to the woman and put a hand on her breast. She ran her other hand down her side and felt the tone in her hips. Her fingers caressed her bottom and the woman bit her lip to stifle a moan, "Is... Is this another of your mates? I can see why... She looks very fertile! Much more so than me..."

"I am not his mate, but we fuck a lot. However, I see you two already had some fun. I can't wait until he lets me have a go at you..." Kaylee smiled, sliding a finger between the woman's cum splattered thighs.

"Ahhh! I... I don't understand! You are not a man. How could we mate?" She moaned at the touch.

"Oh in many ways." Kaylee said, biting her lip and sliding a hand down her own plush thigh.

"Why do you keep saying you are undesirable? That nobody would want you. You're sexy as hell." John exclaimed, planting a hand firmly on her ass and squeezing roughly.

"Mmm!" She moaned lovingly, "My mate! I... I am not wanted because I am not big enough. Men like big women and no man in my tribe has ever wanted me."

"Big? Cutie, you're not that much smaller than me. These could give a fantastic boob job." Kaylee said, groping her breasts.

"Not that. This. And here. I am not big enough." She rubbed her belly and pinched her hip, "Men like a woman heavy with fat, able to birth big, healthy offspring. I have never been able to grow like the others have. I stay thin and small."

"What the fuck?!" Kaylee cocked her head, "Woman, you are insane! I would give anything to have proportions like you! I got some pudge and I would love to get rid of it. My problem is his dick tastes too fucking good." Kaylee pinched her soft belly and poked her big fat ass.

"So... So then... I am to your liking?" She looked hopefully up at him.

"Do I need to fuck you again right here just to prove it? Woman, I will mate you so hard that you will taste my cum!" John threw her over his shoulder and stomped towards his bedroom. She laughed happily even as her pussy grew hot and wet, eager to have her mate's dick plunging her once more. Kaylee followed after, a naughty smile on her face.

"Lucky neanderthal." Eleven sighed, watching them to, "Here I am trying to save their species. It's a wonder they need me at all with the way they fuck."

*******

CHAPTER 5 - ONE WILLING COCKSLEEVE

"Your name is Eve." John said, lounging in bed that might between Kaylee and the wild prehistoric woman.

"So when you say Eve, you are talking to me? I am to obey when you say my name?" Eve said, playing a finger through John's curly chest chair.

"You don't have to obey. A name is just to get your attention or to give you something to scream when I'm fucking you." John said.

"But you're my mate, I am to obey you. I bear your children and give my body to you." Eve said, as if the thought of not obeying his every command was strange to her.

"Okay, fine. When I say your name, you obey me." John sighed.

"Yes my mate." She said with a contented smile, nuzzling up to him.

"I still can't believe we're in the stone age. I mean, what if something went wrong? How would we get back?" Kaylee asked.

"Get back where?" Eve asked, looking over his chest.

"To our time. The future, where we're from." Kaylee said.

"What is future?" Eve asked.

"It's tomorrow and the next five times the sun rises and more." John said to her.

"Wow. You came from what is to come? You are amazing my mate." Eve cooed, staring at him in adoration, "No men in my tribe are like you. They all want food and mating and that's all. Yet you are out here standing on the water and coming back from tomorrow."

"Well, it's not that simple. It's actually millions of years. Not tomorrow. But I don't expect you to understand." John chuckled.

"I don't!" Eve said jovially.

"You don't need to. You can live your life happily ignorant, just taking my dick every night Eve." John said, smacking her butt playfully.

"Yes my mate!" Eve exclaimed, throwing the covers off and turning away from him, her cum-heavy cunt and ass going up in the air.

"No! No, Eve, I didn't mean now." John sighed, pulling her back down in bed with him. He had plowed both her and Kaylee's holes four or five times each already tonight. Eve had been uncertain about his dick going in her ass until he just thrust it into her and she came almost immediately. She then took the most wild assfucking he had given anyone, except buttslut Kaylee.

"Ohh... Okay." Eve sighed with a slight tone of disappointment.

"Eve, we're going to be together for a long time. This is not the last time I'm going to fuck you like a cocksleeve." John said, wrapping an arm tightly around her and groping her large breast.

"What's a cocksleeve?" She asked naively.

"It's a wet and warm hole that I ram into repeatedly until I fill it with my cum." John said.

"Oh! Then I love being a cocksleeve! I want to be your cocksleeve until I die!" She exclaimed joyously, eagerly rubbing her gooey crotch all over his leg.

"This is too much fun." Kaylee giggled.

*******

John awoke the next morning to Eve already awake and staring at him.

"Mate, you are hard. I am ready to be your cocksleeve." Eve said quietly, her hand wrapped around the base of his enormous, throbbing member.

He fished a hand under her and slipped a finger into her pussy. She wasn't kidding, her insides were flooded with desire and it felt about a million and a half degrees. The bed had a rather enormous wet spot where her thighs met.

"How long have you been this horny?" John asked, lightly fingering her cunt.

"Mmm... I felt you press it up against me hours ago. I've been ready for you ever since." Eve hummed at the pleasure of his hand.

"You get hot and wet the moment you feel my dick get hard?" John looked at her. The sun hadn't peaked over the thick jungles yet and the dim purple skies barely lit the room.

"Of course. I would be a terrible mate if there was ever a time you were hard and my womb wasn't ready to take your seed." Eve said, squirming against his arm.

"Okay, okay. I get it. You want me to ravage you." John sighed, pulling his hand back.

Eve giggled eagerly and threw the blankets back, turning over to raise her ass in the air for him like an animal in heat.

Next to him, Kaylee grumbled angrily and rolled over, curling the blankets tight around her body.

"Well, I guess my entire morning wood is yours." John said with a snigger. He got up on his knees and grabbed Eve's ass. Her pussy ran thin streams down her legs in eager anticipation and he could feel the heat radiating from her when his dick wasn't even touching her. She wriggled her butt needily and stared at him with pleading eyes.

He obliged her bottomless lust and slammed his cock right in as hard as he could. Her big pussy took him easily and he shoved right against her womb. Her voice rose in a heavenly cry and she squirted wetly on his lap.

"Why couldn't women have stayed like you in my time!" John moaned, grabbing her breasts and shoving his dick into her again.

"Do you..." She gasped as he tweaked her nipples and ground his monster cock against her G-spot, "Not have women in your time?"

"Not like you! So many are so bottled up. They..." He tried to think as he fucked her, "They don't like mating Eve. Even when they have chosen a mate, they don't like to mate with them and they almost never get wet when their mate gets hard."

She looked back at him in abject terror, a look which was quickly broken by a deep thrust and moan, "How?! How can they do that? How can they not submit to their mates when it feels so good!"

"I don't know. That's just the time I came from. I like you a lot better than them, Eve." John shrugged and he gave another deep thrust. "Well, except Kaylee. She a fantastic exception."

"Ahhhh! Goodness. Why do the men not just take control? I like it when you take me. I like feeling your strength win over mine. It would be better if big men just took what they wanted and bore lots of strong offspring. Your mates would find it good to be taken and to bear the children of the strong!" Eve moaned happily. If it were possible, this conversation was making her even wetter and more excited.

"Really? You like it when I just take you?" John said, shoving right against her womb.

"I love it! To know that you want to mate so badly that you can't even wait to tell me or ask me!" She clenched tightly down on him as she came, "That you just mount me like a beast whether I want to or not! Aaaaah!"

Her pussy positively gushed over his lap, a completely inhuman amount of sexual juices flowing out of her. He dragged his cock from her convulsing hole and watched as another load of her just splashed over his cock. He had never seen a woman this insanely wet before.

"Wow." John said simply as she went limp on the soaked bed, panting hard with nothing but bliss on her face.

He grabbed her ankles and pulled her legs flat on the bed. He positioned himself over her ass, his dick still dripping with her fluid, and pressed himself down into her butt.

"Waaaahhh! Yes! Oh my mate!" Eve howled, arching her back as a sudden flood of pleasure alit her spine. He pressed down on her and nestled his balls against her sloppy wet thighs.

John drew his hips back and rammed deep into her. Her body jerked and she yelped with pleasure.

"So that's what you want then? When I'm just walking down the hall, I'll grab you by the throat and shove you against the wall." He pressed himself up against her back and whispered in her ear, "I'll hold you there while I fucking ravage your cunt and fill you with my cum!"

"Yes, my mate! Yes! Mate me! Fuck my ass!" She howled like an animal as he railed her asshole.

"What if you were in here sleeping and I came in. I just jumped on you. I forced you down, held you to the bed and pumped you so full of my cum that it ran out of you for days." John growled at her. He bit her on the neck and she gave a deep gasp.

"Oh mate! You bit me!" She was panting hard and her asshole was gripping his entire length. "Why does it feel good when you bite?"

"A little pain can be fun!" John smirked and drew his cock back. He shoved himself roughly inside her again and she gave another wild cry. John began unloading his cum inside her ass and he didn't stop for almost a minute. A night's worth of seed rushed forth, filling the emptiness inside her completely. Eve moaned joyfully and laid her head on her arms, breath coming fast.

"Sleeping in is going to be impossible around her, isn't it?" Kaylee mumbled tiredly.

John just laughed and dragged his cock out of her. Before Kaylee could say anything, he turned and slapped the gooey monster down across the side of her face. Cum splattered all over her and stuck all through her hair.

"I hate you." Kaylee growled.

"You love me." He snickered, rubbing his dick around.

"Fuck you." She said, trying to glare at him through a splatter of white and a girthy meat laying across her face. When he started to laugh, all she could do was sigh and open her mouth. His dick was just irresistable even when she was grumpy in the morning.