Big Dick Johnson's Booty Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They lazed about a little while longer before sharing a shower and getting dressed. Eve was enchanted by everything they did and she followed them with big eyes as they walked up to the bridge.

"I still don't understand all this. It's so amazing." Eve said as she looked around. She was wearing one of the Big Johnson's fluffy robes, finding it quite a lot more comfortable than any of the relatively tight clothing John or Kaylee had. Eve looked over at John, "Are you are you are not from the sky? You are magic."

"What do you mean, from the sky?" Eleven asked her.

"From the sky. Long ago a magic man came from the sky and brought us language. These words that we use to speak. He also taught us tools such as spears and healing leaves and sticks to make fire. He showed us how to tie rope and make shelters more than holes." Eve explained and, by that point, everyone was staring at her

"Aliens." John said flatly, "Humans advanced because of aliens."

"So it would appear. I thought it was curious that she spoke English centuries upon centuries before it's derivation from Latin, German and other languages." Eleven said with a nod.

"This is getting to be a bit strange." Jeeves observed.

"We're time traveling in a superyacht with a sexy robot." Eleven smiled. "The horniest cave woman ever." Eve had her eyes fixed keenly on John's bulging crotch. "And the sexiest goth ass ever to grace the human species." Kaylee slapped her own jiggly ass, her shorts barely containing the wobbles. "And you are only now finding things a bit strange?! How the hell does that work?"

"I cook marijuana into all of my own food and compulsively masturbate nine times a day." Jeeves said with hardly a sniff. When John and Kaylee both stared at him, he coughed. "Washing my hands immediately after, of course. I'm no monster."

"What the fuck?" John half yelled, half laughed.

"If I may be so bold, sir. Your bedroom looks, smells and sounds like a Tijuana hooker convention after an airdrop of tequila and Viagra. If I am to properly maintain myself and this ship, I must relieve myself somehow." Jeeves said, somehow managing to make all of it sound very ritzy and full of class, with just a little bit of an upturned nose.

"And that's with only two women! Imagine when I get thirty!" John cackled excitedly.

"Rightly so, sir." Jeeves nodded.

"Computer, please take us out across the lake. The time device is ready for activation and this time I am certain I have it calibrated for use aboard this ship." Eleven said with a flat sigh.

"Affirmative." The computer said and the Big Johnson began to cruise slowly away from the shore. It slowly picked up speed and John hooked his arms around Kaylee and Eve.

"What sexy women will I be adding to my harem this time?" John said, groping the pair of fine asses, one quite plush and the other lovely and taut.

"Egypt." Eleven smiled.

*******

The Big Johnson cruised idly up The Nile in 48 BC. It might be a superyacht, but it didn't have an overly deep draft on it and so it made the river just fine. They were cruising through, garnering stares from every single person standing nearby. The Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx rose grandly from the sands in the distance and a rather enormous civilization spread out around them in the form of sandstone buildings. A huge palacs sat near the Nile a ways down from them and they cruised down to it.

"So if what you said is right, we should be able to just walk up there and grab Cleopatra, Queen of the Nile without any repercussions?" John asked Eleven. There was a splash of the ship dropping anchor near a large dock in front of the Egyptian Palace.

"Correct. You already know the history of Egypt, to some extent. Either you will take her and historically she dies around now, or she will reappear here in the next few hours when we depart this timeline. There will be two of her in existence and we can never return her here or one of the two versions of her will be completely annihilated from the time stream." Eleven nodded.

"Cool! Let's go fuck an Egyptian Princess!" John whooped, striding from the bridge.

He, Eleven, Eve and Kaylee walked out on deck a moment later and the computer automatically extended a shining gangplank down to the wooden docks. People gathered all over on both sides of the Nile and watched them with looks of awe. The desert heat was sweltering from above and the sun shone with unequaled brightness.

"Wow. What a crowd." John chuckled as they stepped down on the primitive dock. I swayed a bit and he walked up it. The people suddenly parted for him and he stopped in surprise.

"Uh thanks?" John said, looking around at them.

A tap on his shoulder from Eleven brought his attention forward. He looked where she was pointing towards the palace. Through the shimmering mirage of heat he saw a covered litter trundling towards them on the shoulders of eight large men. It came up just short of them and turned sideways, the men setting it down on the ground gently. A ninth man running along behind them with a set of steps in his hands hurried forward and placed them beside the litter.

The curtains of the litter opened and a woman stepped out. From her toes to the top of her head, she was a beauty. She had soft black leather sandals, a short swishing robe that was cut about her hips and long shoulder length black hair. Her skin was a gorgeous tanned bronze and a large amount of gold hung from her neck, arms and waist. She jingled a bit as she stepped down into the sand and came to stop before them.

The gorgeous woman spoke quickly in a language they didn't understand, presumably Egyptian. Eleven turned to John and said, "She says she is Cleopatra, Queen of The Nile and all the sands under the sun. Who are you to sail this shining ship of unparalleled riches up my Nile?"

"Tell her who we are." John shrugged.

While Eleven spoke, John nudged Kaylee, "Check the boobs. Even under those robes, she is absolutely stacked! Why did the history books never mention that?"

"I always thought Cleopatra was supposed to be actually pretty ugly? I always thought the inbreeding and all that had messed things up pretty badly." Kaylee shrugged and scratched her head.

"I speak English too, foreigners." Cleopatra said with a deep, rich accent. She held up a hand to quiet Eleven, "I appreciate the man's kind, if a little strange, words. Your words however draw my ire and I will have you killed for them."

She barked a quick word to the men who had been carrying the litter. They turned to Kaylee and stepped towards her. Eleven threw up a hand and a small device shot out of an opening in her palm. It struck between the men and Kaylee. A shimmering fog seemed to pour out of it, rolling forward towards the men. It spread in each direction and Eleven grabbed Cleopatra's hand to drag her out of its reach.

Anything the fog engulfed seemed to freeze solid. Eleven dragged Cleopatra back onto the dock and they all stepped with her.

The device spread it's shimmering light wide and froze the entire crowd. Cleopatra yelled in defiance and tried to tug against Eleven, but the Android had an impossibly tight grip.

"What the hell?" John asked, looking around. Eve was hiding behind him and looking over his shoulder.

"Nobody moving." She observed.

"Time capsule. It's a device that will stasis lock an area for a certain amount of relative time, usually about five minutes. It prevents time from advancing in that area and then when it runs out of power, time rushes forward all at once. No harm done." Eleven explained, wrapping her arms around the thrashing Egyptian Royalty.

"Let go of me! I will have you all killed for this! Usurpers and enemies of the Queen, all of you!" Cleopatra yelled, pushing on Eleven.

"Come along, we have to keep going up the Nile until we reach open waters. This isn't the place to continue your copulation for the future of the species." Eleven said, carrying Cleopatra inside.

"Let me go! Let me go! Let me gooooo!" Cleopatra squealed and kicked wildly when Eleven hefted her on her shoulder and walked up the gangplank like she was nothing more than a sack of feathers.

"We actually kidnapped Cleopatra. I can't believe it." Kaylee laughed, following John and Eve up to the ship.

"Who is Cleopatra?" Eve asked.

"A gorgeous Queen." John thought for a second, "She is a leader of many tribes. A woman strong enough to rule over men and command them."

Eve's eyes widened, "Wow! That's amazing! So she takes men and mates them instead of giving herself to them! What a woman! I could never be that strong! I couldn't win over you, my mate."

"Yes, what a woman." John chuckled and nodded, "And now she is mine."

"You are amazing. To take a woman that strong. Only a man like you could do it, my mate." Eve cooed, rubbing his crotch and feeling his half erect dick.

*******

CHAPTER 6 - EGYPTIAN ROYALTY

Eleven had just deposited their newest addition in his bedroom. The moment Eleven left and he entered, Cleopatra leapt up from the edge of the bed where she had been set down. Her eyes blazed brightly as she stared at him, fists clenched with rage.

He took a moment to look over her body. She had a golden crown reminiscent of the God Ra and a large golden collar over her shoulders, the metal painted with deep reds and blues. Her dress was of a fine silk and it was cut very erotically. The neckline plunged all the way to the red sash at her waist, exposing her belly button and showing scandalous amounts of busty cleavage. Her breasts were so large in fact that the cloth appeared to be straining to hold them in and edges of her brown areola could be seen.

His eyes naturally went further down. Her dress was cut short right below her buttocks. A stiff breeze would bare everything she had to hide. Around one thigh she wore an ornate gold band and a long black tattoo scrawled down the outside of the other thigh. Her feet were wrapped in black sandals and gold bands jingled heavily on her wrists and ankles.

"How dare you take me prisoner! I am the Queen! I am your superior in every way!" Cleopatra yelled at him with conviction in her voice. He took a idle step sideways, walking around her to look at her from a different angle. She didn't turn to follow him, instead keeping herself facing the doorway.

"I dare because there is something happening more important than yourself, my dear Queen of the Sands." John said, eying up the side of her tattooed thigh and the smooth curve of the back of her tanned thigh.

"There is nothing more important than I besides the gods themselves!" Cleopatra said with a snarl.

John started to say something but she bolted for the door. He sighed, "Computer, lock door."

There was a click as Cleopatra grabbed for the doorknob. She heaved on the door and cried out in frustration. She turned on her heel and stomped towards him, "I fear nothing! I do not fear you! I don't fear your ship from beyond the stars!"

"Good. I like a woman feisty enough to fight back. Beyond the stars though, why do you say that?" John asked curiously.

"Your ship looks like none I have ever seen. It is full of things I have never seen. There are forces at work here clearly of a higher power." She said, waving a hand around her. She turned to the window and gestured at the water, "Look, we move up the Nile without a single paddle or a single oarsman pushing us. You have powers beyond my understanding."

"And yet you don't fear me?" John said with a smirk.

"No! I do not! Just because I don't understand it or that it is beyond my people does not mean it is worthy of my fear!" Cleopatra drew herself up with a haughty lift of her chin, hands planted firmly on her hips.

"It's not a wonder why you are Queen of Egypt. Such a fire in you!" John smiled and reached out to touch her cheek.

"Hands off me! I am still a Queen! I will not be touched by a commoner!" She snapped, stepping back from him.

"You don't know who I am yet you call me a commoner? What if I am a King or perhaps one of the gods themselves?" He retorted, withdrawing his hand.

"You are neither! You act like a boorish commoner without an ounce of respect for your superiors!" She frowned, "Or if you are as you say, then you do not act as one would to an equal!"

"This is just too much fun. I can't wait to get my dick in you." John laughed heartily. He reached out and grabbed Cleopatra. He drew her tight against his body, her hand wrapped around her waist and firmly groping her ass. He thrust his dick against her hip and stole a deep passionate kiss from her lips.

She reacted sharply, jerking herself from his arms and taking a few stumbling steps back. Her eyes were wide, "Stop! You vulgar beast! None have ever touched me as you have save for my own harem! I will have your head for this!"

"All the harems in Egypt couldn't stack up to me, your highness." John said, unzipping his shorts. He dropped them and his cock rose like a great beast awaking from a deep slumber.

Her eyes got very wide when she saw it and her mouth fell slightly ajar. He reached down and stroked his cock teasingly, dragging the soft foreskin over his bulging veins. She wet her lips and swallowed hard, "You... You dare... Bare yourself... Before me."

John took a step towards her and his dick bobbed. His big balls shook about and a little precum glistened at his tip. He smiled at the rising blush in her face, "Come now Queen Cleopatra, surely one such as you should only have the biggest and best cocks."

"Of... Of course... I would accept nothing less!" She stammered, her eyes tearing away from his dick for only a few seconds.

"Does any of your harem even come close?" John took another step towards her.

"I... I wouldn't... I've never noticed... It's usually dark..." She couldn't seem to get her words together.

"I am disappointed, Grand Queen, that you would have settled for less than me. Do you not want to know the greatest pleasures and most breathtaking ecstasies of life?" John cooed to her. He slid his hand around her waist to her ass once more and rubbed his cock against her silken dress. She seemed to gasp softly and he whispered in her ear, "Touch it..."

Her hand was soft and warm against his cock. Her fingers were dainty yet strong in their grip of him. She couldn't get three quarters of the way around his girth and she felt down his enormous length.

"Truly... My harem has been lacking." Cleopatra moaned lustily, putting her other hand on his cock. She seemed to have no qualms about his hand feeling up her ass now. He slid it down to her bare thigh and felt up under her dress. She had on no undergarments and her cheeks were pillowy soft to his fingers.

She took more liberty with his cock, lifting it and feeling down the entirety of his urethra. He raised a hand to her chest and cupped her breast. He slid inside her top and felt her big nipple growing hard against his hand. He jiggled her breast a bit and she breathed deeply. Her hands worked faster on his dick and he reciprocated with her plush titflesh.

"Do as you please, Queen. Touch it, rub it..." He smiled at her, "Taste it."

She nodded, her heart beating hard in her chest, and dropped to her knees before him. If it were possible, her eyes seemed to get even bigger as she came level with his beast. She gripped it with both hands and began to jerk it off.

"Oh yes! Your hands feel good!" John moaned, watching as she stared at the growing drip of precum. Just before it was going to fall, she leaned forward and wrapped her mouth around his tip. He moaned anew, feeling her tongue reach under his foreskin and swish around his head. Her hands continued their skillful work, tugging and twisting in the most fantastic ways.

He hooked a finger under her crown and drew it off as she slipped more of his cock in her mouth. Her jaw was stretched wide and he lovingly caressed her hair, urging her on with little sounds and words of pleasure.

She slurped and popped off his cock with a sigh, her hands still moving rapidly, "You taste delightful! I've never tasted a man so rich and wonderful before. I can't wait to see what your seed tastes like."

"Keep it up, your highness, and you'll find out!" John grunted, humping against her hands urgently. Cleopatra seemed to like this because her hands doubles their efforts and became a blur jerking him off. He groaned loudly, "Yes! Yes! Yes! That's it! Here it comes!"

He erupted across her face, glazing her nose and filling her waiting mouth. He continued to shoot all over her with wild jerking motions. His cum dripped from her face and spewed down her front. He made a mess of her jewellery and splattered her cleavage liberally. Seed ran down her belly and soaked into her silken dress all over.

"There's so much! There's so much! It's amazing!" Cleopatra exclaimed, watching as he nutted for a solid half minute, coating her face and making a total mess of her front. She yanked down the shoulders of her dress and let it fall about her waist, urging him to splatter more cum over her chest. He jerked himself and shot his last dribbles right on her bare nipples.

"Ah yea. Can't ever go wrong with a good, handy blowjob." John sighed happily, idly tossing her crown on the bed.

"I love cum. I love it! I love it when my harem groups around me and jerks off all over my flesh. But even all of them could never match this! They could barely splatter me and I thought it was good! This is heaven!" Cleopatra moaned joyously as she rubbed her hands all over her breasts and swallowed down as much cum as she could.

"What a sight!" John laughed, watching as she knelt there with her messy dress around her waist and cum dripping from all over her. Her hands worked wildly on her breasts, rubbing the cum against her skin eagerly. She held her huge boobs up and lapped at them, swallowing even more seed.

"I'm going to have my entire harem killed! You will be the only man I'll ever need! You can bathe me in your semen every night and I'll make sure you live a life of joy forever!" She exclaimed, leaning forward and grabbing at his shirt. Her eyes were wild and burning with lust.

"Put all that aside for now. I'm still not done." John pointed at his still throbbing member.

"Oh goodness! Such fortitude! You are a man among men! Pour more of your cum on me, please!" The Queen begged at his feet.

"You're right about one thing. I am a man. Men like to fuck." John said, easily picking up the busty cum whore. He gently tossed her on the beg and tugged her dress off the rest of the way. Her gorgeously tanned body lay bare before him and he stared hungrily at her. Her pussy was shaven bare and a little Wedjat was tattooed above it. He spread her legs and pressed his cock to her pussy. She was burning hot and wetness came forth readily at his touch.

"Okay, but only if you pour your cum on my skin when you're done! Just let me feel more of your amazing seed running over me!" Cleopatra begged hungrily, her hands still rubbing through the mess on her chest.

"Sure. I've got others I can dump inside of." John said and before she could respond, he thrust himself forward into her. Her pussy was not loose, but it didn't offer a lot of resistance to him. His cock sank more than half into her before her insides tightened up. Clearly the Queen of the Nile was a hungry little slut who got fucked often.

"So big~!" Her voice came out in a rapturous cry. She threw her chest out, arching her back in ecstasy. He gripped her hips and forced more of his dick in. Her insides stretched to accommodate him like an obedient cunt eager to please.

After a few long moments of blazing pleasure, his balls came to rest against her ass and her belly was stretched from the head of his cock. She gasped and looked down, a hand sliding over the distended lump.

1...34567...14