All Comments on 'BIG FAT COCK: Double Penetration Fun'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
Another very yummy chapter!

Very yummy indeed! I see that you're starting to bring some realism into the story and making him a man! Very good! Thank you!

DexterFairfieldDexterFairfieldabout 5 years ago
Antici...pation!!

The Anticipation for Big Fat Cock: Jasmine Walker is excruciating. I hope Jasmine has to muffle her orgasmic screams from her son while Kevin sodomizes her in her martial bed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bemused

I'm bemused that in a big cock incest story I actually felt like they really cared about Yu Yan. I think this is my favorite series of all your stories. Looking forward to your next update regardless.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 5 years ago

Good work if different as I haven't seen a disable person any other Literotica getting DP before. But still good work. I'm kind of hoping Heather is the last one, a slut who loves him and takes part in his crazy sexual world.

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 5 years ago
My one complaint here

Is that there wasn't much detail about the anal bang with the domineering muscle chick, that's kinda my fetish. Other than that this chapter was a 4 star, although I'm almost entirely sure he's still being used by the "agent of chaos".

walt555walt555about 5 years ago
Loved it like all of the rest

I look forward to another in this series as well. Would love to see him turn some arrogant jock into his cocksucker. Or maybe Mrs Walker and her son Ben. Maybe at the same time. Anyway cant wait for the Mrs Walker entry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
As Someone That Is Handicap

As someone that is handicap. First let me say thank you for putting a handicap person that is in a wheelchair. In your story and saying that she needs and wants sex like anyone that isn't handicap. I'm a 42 yo man that is in a wheelchair. And I love women and want sex just like any other man. So thank you for at least treating the handicap. Like anyone else. Two I like how you're not trying to turn Kevin into an asshole. That thinks because he has a big dick he is God's gift to women. Like so many stories on this site does. Can't wait to read the next part

Sam382Sam382about 5 years ago
Hitting the "Hat Trick" Times 2

Another amazingly well written story, SilkStockingsLover. I could find no faults with the flow of this part of the series. I liked how Kevin and his mom took the time to make Ms. Chan's birthday "Extra Special", and proving to her that she is still a highly sexual being who is fully capable of receiving pleasure as well as she gives; it will definitely be a birthday that Yu Yan will remember fondly for the rest of her life. But what really made it exceptional is that both women got DP'd, and Kevin hit the "Hat Trick", twice, with both women; meaning that he fucked both his mom and Ms. Chan in all three holes, which is something that I think Kevin will fondly remember for the rest of his life. I can see Kevin's mom and Ms. Chan getting together frequently to munch and fuck each other's cunts, and having a casual conversation, generally about Kevin and his wonderful big fat cock. In fact I have a feeling that while Kevin is tutoring, and attempting his first seduction, his mother will be over at Ms. Chan's assisting her with some "gardening". I do hope though that Kevin is successful in seducing the bimbo cheerleader, but I'll just have to wait and see, because it could open up a whole new world of possibilities for Kevin. I'm only guessing here, but I think that you did some foreshadowing for the finale of this series, "BIG FAT COCK: The Happy Ending", with the introduction of the cute "Wallflower" classmate, Heather.

Like so many others who have commented on this, I am looking forward to the "Jasmine Walker" portion of this series, but then again I'm looking forward to each part of it. I just hope that you won't keep us waiting too long before posting "BIG FAT COCK: Dumb Blonde Cheerleader".

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 5 years ago
Tenderness!

I loved the tenderness they showed to Yu Yan! That she enjoys sucking Kevin's cock reveals that she is still a sexual being. Something I confess I might never consider. She's evidence that disabled does not equal unable. She was ready and able to experience and delight in being fucked. I'm not disabled so cannot fathom how a disabled person can signal that she or he wants sex. And I admit I would be reluctant to make the first move. Subtle hints might get me thinking in that direction, but the fear of taking advantage of a disabled person would require the disabled person to be very blunt in asking me to provide sexual pleasure to her or him. A quite explicit "Eat me", "Fuck me", "Suck me", or "Jerk me" probably repeated several times would be required to get me to do as she or he wished. You handled this delicate issue very well. Another wonderful story, Jasmine, and the usual 5-star rating.

deuc92deuc92about 5 years ago
Glad to see the story continue

You have some well rounded characters in here with some great sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yu Yan

Great storyline. I love your writing style. Would love to see the real Mrs. Walker show up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Honestly Loving this series so far! With how much you mentioned them in the first part, I hope we will get to see either the principal or the teacher next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it

I loved it, and want to see the next chapter come quickly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Harvard here we cum

3 Chapters until more Portia

yeah

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
When's the next chapter coming

Ready for the next chapter!!!

jmkuehnjmkuehnabout 5 years ago
Can't wait

Really want to see how he destroys that bimbo cheerleader. He should make her take in in the ass the first time. Tell her it's that or nothing.

mgchnds2mgchnds2almost 5 years ago
Looking forward

To the rest of this wonderful series

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

Loved it! So fucking hot! Looking forward to the rest of the series. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Ironically, with all the stories you've written, and holy crap you're a busy, avid writer, I had a hard time finding something I thought I'd get into. We all have different tastes though!

...I saw this one, and while I don't usually care for mom/son incest (now give me daddy/daughter or big brother/little sister(s) and Im in!) but when I saw hot asian girl in a wheelchair, well you had me hands down!! Lol. Having all kinda of fun sex with a cute wheelchair bound girl has been a fetish/fantasy of mine for a while. Not sure if it's really a fetish, but definitely a fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing series

Love the series and am anxious to read the remaining ideas put into words

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Glad Mrs Chan got fucked I like her.

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandabout 3 years ago

Wow!! Very hot sequel! Love reading this series!!

mlovesmlovesabout 3 years ago

Really hot! I especially like the emotional content, it makes the story more visceral. Very enjoyable indeed.

Experienced70Experienced70about 3 years ago

I loved this chspter. I liked the tenderness and concern that Kevin felt for his Mom and Mrs. Chen. I liked the explanation of how love tied into sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

the stories were great--yet u never went and went to the end as u had other ideas for stories and we know u have written a lot of great stories--just made me wonder

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Dear "Silkstockinslover"-You definitely know your way around a NASTY STORY-and you are so good at it.

Again, on to the next installment!

wrc264wrc264over 2 years ago

How come you never finished all the different stories?

Lions86Lions86about 2 years ago

glad it was addressed in this chapter cause i was going to say i hope he forbids his dad from fucking his mom now that shes his. from this chapter that sounds like its the plan so yay for that lol

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

I think your stories are quite interesting and innovative. Some may not be the hottest (my taste) but they are all quite unique with great story lines and many with continuous episodes that demand attention. I’m still waiting for the seduction of the high school students and faculty.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthoralmost 2 years ago

Every man needs a mentor like Ms. Chan. I can not wait for more of Kevin's stories

45ACPTo45ACPToalmost 2 years ago

I enjoy these stories and look forward to the as-yet-unpublished stories you’ve outlined.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I adore how you, Jaz, expresses you worldview through Yu Yan's dialogue in this chapter. It's really kind of you to depict such intimate stories, disabled people also deserve to be appreciated, loved, getting fucked. You're a gem, truly. Your incest focused works are undoubtedly among the best on this site, if not the best.

Mistress of writing pen, bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...