All Comments on 'Big Fat Cock: Dumb Cheerleader'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sexy, but concerned as a reader.

Another banger of a story. But I’ve noticed a somewhat concerning trend is that overtime the length of the chapters for this series seems to be dwindling. What made chapter 1 so great was the slow burn and buildup of tension in Kevin seducing his mom. I just hope next seduction is a bit more of a buildup to the action. Great work either way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
BFC is not a thing

just saying

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I would go in the order this story suggests.

Start with some of the cheerleaders, the prude one, and then Ms. Watson. That special room could be the glory hole story to work through a majority of the cheerleaders, and maybe some could go home with him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Next

I'd say Mrs. Walker and a couple of the cheerleaders at school after teasing her while helping her son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

You could combine a few of the school mates and teachers into one longer story. Probably starting with the cheerleaders, then ms Walker, and finally the principal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Future Stories

Write them all! I love this series and your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Mrs grady and daughter threesome next please!

BarlowNBarlowNalmost 5 years ago
Love this series

You did a great job with this one. I would love to see Kevin work his way threw all of the teachers. I am also interested in the entire cheerleading team wearing thigh thighs for Kevin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great

Way too short but great as usual.

gara5289gara5289almost 5 years ago
A little short but great

Another great chapter.

My only comment is i think you should pick a category and keep posting there regardless of the chapters fit. I probably would've missed this for way longer if i wasn't already on your page cause i was assuming i'd see it in the incest category like the previous entries.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Never disappointing

I have read many of your stories and several of them multiple times. You have never failed to excite me. You are by far my favourite author. I can't wait to read the other BFC stories. I would also like to see a story about him turning one of those jocks into a cocksucker for his big fat cock. Thank you for all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great series

I want to read them all.

indiangamer007indiangamer007almost 5 years ago

When is next part coming??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What’s next

Either the Teachers, principal, or interracial 3 some I prefer the 3some

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

Super hot! Amber may be book dumb but she's definitely BFC smart!! Can't wait for the next chapter!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 5 years ago

Really enjoyed these need more now lol

JohnhswingJohnhswingalmost 5 years ago
More Please!!

I’m dying to read more of this, especially Ms. Walker and the exotic Asians!!!

I hope one of these get’s illustrated!!

Sam382Sam382almost 5 years ago
Amazing But A Little Concerned

Amazing job as always, Jasmine. But I, like another reader, am concerned with how short this part of the series was, and how short some of the previous parts have been too. Personally, I think that the only reason that you made this one so short was because of the time skips. But that being said, I think it would have been better if Kevin's seduction of Amber took a little longer than it was; make her really work for that magnificent BFC. But it is what it is. I think that in the next installment of the BFC Series you should have Kevin and Amber doing what it is that Amber had truly come over for; Geometry Tutoring, but with the occasional BFC break as a reward, and have it last until Kevin's mom comes home so that she can see that Kevin got his own BFC Slut, and maybe get in on the action. Then from there have Kevin experimenting with pleasuring women with more than just his BFC; I'm sure that Ms. Chan, and even Kevin's mom, would enjoy a good old fashioned tongue fucking. Maybe even add in one of Ms. Chan's Asian cunt-lapping sluts. I am curious though as to how you intend for Kevin to seduce Mrs. Walker when he goes over there to tutor her son.

AmorousFuckerAmorousFuckeralmost 5 years ago
Another great series

I rather enjoyed this chapter. Nevermind the complaints about length: you already covered so much ground in the original that you don't need as much setup. I'd love to see stories about the lesbian teacher, the principal, and (especially) a trip to Harvard. Maybe have Kevin fuck the dean or head of the admissions council or something to ensure he gets in. And I always like happy endings, so writing a bit longer chapter with him seducing Heather (or even Amber) with more than just his BFC would be an outstanding way to finish this series off. I would say you should definitely make it okay with whomever the finale is about for him to continue seeing the other sluts in his harem, perhaps making her the second in command and able to dom all other sexual participants while remaining submissive to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
BCC sequels

I would love to see each of these written. I would never tell an author with your elite status what she needs to do. 5 stars are your normal.

That being said each the following would ring bells:

Lesbian Teacher Story , Hot Principal, Gloryhole Power and of course anything involving Mrs. Walker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
next topic?

Ms. Watson needs to be straightened out...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My vote for the next chapter

Gloryhole

Harvard

Interracial threesome

I'm split between him conquering the cheerleaders and seeing more of portia

Either way it's a great series

indiangamer007indiangamer007almost 5 years ago
NExt part

when is next part coming???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Jeni?

Who is this Jeni that started this and why isnt her story told?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What next ?

I hope all of those proposed are next.

I mean I would love the incest stories to keep going so family orgy and hungry nana are a must. Especially as I'd like him to put his father in his place by showing he now owns all the sluts.

And also the school related because I think he must straighten out Ms Watson and show the cheerleaders who's biggest in school.

So yeah all of the above please.

Bdubs8807Bdubs8807almost 5 years ago
Excellent story

Not too long, not too short. Just right.

When ARE we going to see Jeni's story? And when's the next installment coming out?

jmkuehnjmkuehnalmost 5 years ago
Another great addition

Love this series. Keep it going. Would start to focus in on girls more his own age. This series has leaned very heavily on the MILF cross section of people he knows. The cheerleader he just ruined should have every girl in school lining up for his cock by Wed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice Turn

This is a nice variation on the seductress who takes a harem of pussy pleasers to worship her irresistrable pussy. Would love to see the cheerleader harem develop.

DrewauDrewauover 4 years ago
My fave series of yours so far!

And I have read a lot of your works here, probably more than any other author, I guess.

Ravenously waiting for more!

LostYouthLostYouthover 4 years ago
Outstanding Story

Great talent in characters development and emotions, hope you finish the stories, amazing talent .

KinkycplWiKinkycplWiover 4 years ago
A perfect Nerd BFC story

Hi,

Your story kept me ready, please keep writing your mind is so perfectly raunchy and depraved mom great combination I think.

Love Annie

mgchnds2mgchnds2about 4 years ago
There needs to be more

Our hero needs to go to visit his dad and his slut, where her mom finds the 3 of them, or maybe 4, where one of the college cuties is joining in for a 4 some. Mom is shocked and angry, but submits to their big ,fatcocks. She ends up sucking her daughter's clit, while the daughter rides a cock and the mom is being fucked by the other stud. When the cock the daughter is riding cums in her, the mom must clean and suck it back up and then the one fuckingher pulls out , the daughter starts to ride him and the other gets behind the mother taking her in ass or pussy. Next story: he develops a boyfriend- girlfriend relationship, whith the hot , nerdy girl. He and mother seduce her into a 3 some, but she is submissive to his mom. The 2 of them get intentionally caught , by her mother, where he seduces her mom and claims her as another of his submissive sluts, but her mom is submissive to her and is his bottom slut, along with MS Chang. They decide to move into one big house together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

Really needs to be more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
MORE!!

I rly need more storys about the mc :D pls.

kade435kade435over 3 years ago
...

I hope you make "BIG FAT COCK: Gloryhole Power" and "BIG FAT COCK: Hot Principal"

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

More conquests please, we’ve had young, milf’s, how about a granny?

randysbrandysbover 2 years ago

Living this series. Would love to read more exploits of Kevin as detailed by you.

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Nice! Glad you finally got to the high school. Next should be the shy girls and the faculty. You’ve suggested many topics, and they are mostly unwritten. May I suggest you getbusy.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthoralmost 2 years ago

okay, need many more stories about school and his wallflower romantic interest. Hoping she is just a bit willing to join him in his proclivities.

PhilLustyPhilLustyover 1 year ago

This series is just so hot.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SUPER STORY, W/LOTS OF INF

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG11 months ago

Want to see "Big Fat Cock-Family Orgy"...the nastier the better!!

Five**5**Stars, for this whole series!!

IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnight8 months ago

Another great story! Sucking and fucking is what we cheerleaders know and do best!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Waiting for big fat cock-family orgy!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Damn this chapter was too short. I wanted more cheerleader action. :( Hopefully we'll get to see him fuck Cherry and the rest of the squad at some point, including Angela the prude. And hopefully the jocks find out and get put in their place as he walks around with his cheerleader harem.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50754 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...