Big Fat Cock: Eating Asian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, I was enjoying myself... but I was more focused on Annie's pleasure than mine. My fuck session with Amber hopefully meant I could last as long as it took to get her off a second time.

"Oh yes, fuck," Annie moaned as I slammed into her.

"You two are so hot together," Ms. Chan moaned. I glanced over to see her rubbing her pussy.

"I can't believe... how good... is," she said, whimpering and skipping the word 'it' in her lustful daze.

"There is no going back from big fat cock," my mentor said.

"Who would want to?" Annie asked, as she lifted her ass up a bit and began bucking her hips to meet my thrusts.

"No one," Ms. Chan laughed even as she moaned.

"Oh God," Annie whimpered again, biting her lip as she looked up at me.

I smiled before I said after a couple more thrusts, "Turn around."

"Okay," she nodded, quickly spinning around and showcasing her small ass.

I slid into her from behind and really began fucking her, wanting to get her off with my big, fat cock.

"Oh fuck," Annie said, as I reached new depths from this position.

"Really give it to her, Kevin," Ms. Chan said. "Show her the pleasure only you can give her."

"He already is," Annie said, as she bounced back on my cock with eager desire.

"I want you to come all over my cock, Annie," I said, as I kept fucking her hard, as she kept bouncing back and smashing herself into me.

"Oh God," she repeated as we fucked each other.

Her whimpers increased and I could tell she was close. I kept fucking her until she screamed a sound that sounded so out of character for her tiny body... it was more of a falsetto Tarzan bellow than a petite woman's scream, "Aaaaeeeaaaeeeaaeeaah, yes!"

Seeing her body collapse forward and come made me smile as I kept fucking her through her second orgasm in minutes... my own, that I'd been suppressing as best I could, rising quickly.

Ms. Chan could read me as she ordered, "Bring that hot, turbocharged cock over here, Kevy."

I pulled out of Annie's pussy and walked over to Ms. Chan, who opened her mouth and took my cunt-cum-coated cock into her mouth... which was so hot.

My balls begging for release, I fucked her face for not even a dozen strokes before I grunted and erupted down her throat.

As always, she swallowed every drop before I pulled out and said, "That was crazy."

"Wild," Annie said from behind me... and I turned to see her looking completely spent.

"No regrets?" I asked.

"Yes," she said.

"Oh, sorry, I..." I began to say.

"That I waited this long," she interrupted me.

"Well, none of your bosses would have a cock close to the majestic power of Kevin's," Ms. Chan said.

"Indeed," Annie said.

"I'm happy I could be of help," I said.

Annie giggled, almost like a schoolgirl, "Oh, you definitely helped."

"I appreciate your letting me practice my oral skills on you," I said.

"Want some more practice?" she asked, now sitting on the couch, her legs spread slightly as I realized until now I still hadn't seen her small tits. They were lovely, firm and cone-shaped with hard, brown nipples.

"Sure," I said, moving to her.

"Not now," she giggled. "I think I need time to recover. But I think my colleagues would love you."

"How many?" I asked, curious.

"Two."

"Are they as cute as you?"

"Cuter."

"Virgins?"

"No," she shook her head. "But I know they'd love to let you practice your oral skills."

"I'd love that too," I said, for now more excited about enjoying two new pussies with my tongue than with my cock.

"Can you come to the Whitewall tonight?" she asked.

"The Whitewall?" I asked, this being an exclusive hotel of the rich and famous.

"Yes, my bosses only stay at the best," she said, her tone a little sarcastic.

"Well, that is a perk, I guess."

"About the only one besides travelling the world."

"Well, any time you're in California I'll have a nice gift for you," I said, cupping my cock.

"I may have to move here," she joked.

Ms. Chan said, "I'll give Annie your cell number and she'll text you," she said. "But I'm taking her out for dinner first."

"Oh, okay," I said, grabbing my pants.

"Thanks, Mr. Big Fat Stud," Anne said, standing up and kissing me.

"The pleasure was all mine," I said graciously.

"Now we all know that isn't true," she smiled. "Your ears must still be ringing!"

"Okay," I laughed, "it was both our pleasures."

"That's better," she smiled, looking down at my now flaccid cock and shaking her head. "Fuck, it's bigger flaccid than any of my asshole bosses' are erect."

"It's a gift," I shrugged.

"Yes it is," she said, admiring my cock.

"Um, my eyes are up here," I joked.

"I know," she said, "big whoop," not taking her eyes off my cock.

"To you I'm just a piece of meat," I sighed dramatically.

"A very big and tasty piece of meat," Annie embellished.

"Okay, enough flirting, you too," Ms. Chan said. "We need to get going."

"I'll see you tomorrow," I said, smiling to Ms. Chan.

"I'll be gone all morning at church," she said.

"How will you live without your morning snack?" I asked.

"I'll survive," she said, pointing out she didn't have to have my cock.

"I guess we'll find out," I smirked, finally putting my pants on. It was then I realized I didn't give her a morning load today in the first place.

"You're a brat," Yu Yan smirked.

"I know," I said, as I waved to Annie and headed out.

Three hours later, I got a text from a number I didn't recognize: Want to cum?

I responded, assuming it was Annie: Come or cum?

Response back: Both. Suite 1712. Hurry. I have two girls who don't believe how big you are or that you took my virginity.

I was already grabbing my keys when I texted back: I guess I better prove you're not a liar.

I said bye to Mom, having denied her the fucking she wanted when she got home... wanting to be fresh for tonight. I did however, because I'm a good son, go down on her to her surprise and got her off with my tongue. She warned she might expect that regularly and I said if she was a good Mommy I might comply with that.

Annie texted me back: You're my knight in shining armour.

I smiled, and drove the twenty-minute drive, which due to construction took almost thirty.

I arrived, paid twenty-two bucks for parking and went to the room, a little awestruck to be inside this hotel and coming here to eat Asian pussy and likely to fuck them. My life had turned 180° since my discovery of the power of a big, fat cock.

I reached the floor and went to the room.

I knocked on the door.

It was opened by Annie wearing red lingerie and matching thigh high nylons. She greeted, "You like?"

"Very much," I nodded, admiring her body in a way I hadn't gotten to earlier today.

"Come in," she said, taking my hand.

I followed her inside to a room that looked nothing like a normal hotel room. It was massive. It had a hot tub. It had a kitchen. It had two pretty Japanese girls. One was in pigtails and a blue nightie with tan thigh highs, and the other had long, long hair and was wearing a black nightie with garters holding up black nylons.

"Konnichiwa," both girls said, standing up and bowing to me.

"Konnichiwa," I replied in very poor Japanese I imagine, my cock already hard as I admired the two cute Japanese girls.

"These are Emi and Katana," Annie introduced, the girl in pigtails being Emi.

"Nice to meet you," I said, looking at both of them.

Neither were shy as Emi said, still standing, "Ainu says you have a really big one."

Katana added, "And that you have an amazing tongue."

"Guilty on both counts," I said. Although unlike last time when I'd pulled down my pants to reveal my cock to Annie, I decided to let them do the work.

"Can we see?" Emi asked, walking over to me.

"Are all Japanese girls fascinated by big cocks?" I asked back.

"We are fascinated by anything we never see back home," Katana answered, walking over to me as well.

"Well, go ahead and find out for yourself," I said as Annie came close and kissed me. As she did, I felt hands on my pants and a moment later felt them being pulled down.

I broke the kiss, wanting to see their expressions when my big, fat cock was unveiled. Tadaah!

Katana pulled my underwear down and both girls gasped, "Totemo ōkiku."

Emi agreed reaching for it. "Yes, so big."

"I think they like it," Annie teased.

"You were definitely not lying," Katana said, cupping my balls.

"You lost your virginity to this?" Emi asked, stroking it slowly, her tiny hand not able to completely wrap around it.

"Oh yeah, and it was fucking life changing," Annie said, squeezing my bare ass.

"I bet," Katana said, leaning close to suck on my balls.

"They often double team cocks," Annie said as Emi looked up at me.

"Can I suck it?"

"Of course," I said. I mean, who would ever say no to such an offer.

"Arigatō gozaimasu," she said, before taking my cock in her mouth.

"She said thank you," Annie translated.

"No problem," I chuckled with a moan, as I had two mouths pleasuring me, and it felt amazing.

"Katana doesn't like sucking cock that much, while Emi loves it," Annie explained.

"They make a great team," I said, having a ball sucked while simultaneously getting my cock sucked being a new sensation.

"Emi is always in pigtails as she likes to be face fucked, the rougher the better," Annie revealed.

"Really?" I asked. "She looks so sweet."

"Sex sells in Japan, too," Annie reminded me.

"I guess that is universal," I mused, thinking that some girls use their looks the same way I use my brains... to get ahead.

"Definitely," Annie said.

"So do you three lez out?" I asked.

"Of course," Annie giggled. "I mean, what choice do we have? Our tiny dicked bosses sure won't ever get us off."

"Fuck, no," Katana said bitterly as she found my other ball.

"Ever had your asshole licked?" Annie asked a moment later.

"Pardon?" I asked, pretty sure I'd heard her right.

"Has someone ever licked your asshole or pleasured your prostate?" she asked, elaborating on her shocking question.

"Um... no," I said, the idea pretty weird, although when we were at the adult store (in BFC 2) I'd watched my Mom eat my cum out of Katie's ass, and both women had seemed to enjoy it.

"Well, you're in for a treat then," Annie said, as she moved behind me and I felt my ass cheeks pulled apart. My eyes went wide as I felt the cute sweet Annie's tongue begin rimming me.

"Oh my," I said, now having three girls' tongues and lips pleasuring me, which just enhanced the pleasure.

"Tonight we will all be your submissive playthings," Annie said, her tongue swirling around my asshole.

"Can I fuck you all?" I asked.

"You can fuck me," Katana offered.

"You'd better fuck me," Emi added.

"Do you girls usually do this?" I asked, this turning into quite the evening.

"This exact act? Yes," Katana said, looking up at me. "A couple of our bosses like this. One likes a finger in his ass, too."

"Yes, that's how he comes," Annie said.

"Weird," I said as I was worried I was going to come soon, as Katana resumed sucking on my balls and Emi was now bobbing quickly.

"Not really," Annie said, "prostrate orgasms are very intense."

"Really?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," she said, as I moaned loudly from the triple pleasure. "Are you close?"

"Yeah," I admitted.

"Emi wants your first load down her throat," Annie said.

"Okay," I groaned, deciding to stop trying to hold back and just unload down her throat.

"Get ready to come harder than you ever have before," Annie said, and before I had time to respond or even think, I felt her finger push into my ass, and like pulling a trigger on a gun as she rubbed down on my prostate, I exploded with intensity.

"Oh fuck!" I grunted, as pleasure coursed through my body as she pressed my prostate button and I exploded into Emi's mouth, the orgasm so intense I had to place my hands on her shoulders to balance myself as my knees weakened.

"Oh yeah, come down her throat," Annie encouraged me as I did just that, even as Annie's finger continued exploring my asshole.

I was dazed and confused by how a finger in the ass could trigger such a powerful orgasm, but I didn't care. I just trembled as Emi swallowed my load.

A moment later Annie pulled her finger out, Emi slowed down to nursing my cock, and Katana stood up and asked, "So Ainu says you want to practice your pussy licking?"

"I do," I nodded.

"Well, come to the bed and lick away," Katana offered, walking over to a king-sized bed.

Emi let my cock slip out of her mouth and said, "Me first."

"Actually, all three of you get onto the end of the bed beside each other and spread those sexy legs," I said, taking charge.

"Yes, Masutā," all three said in unison.

"Masutā?" I asked, as they all went to the bed.

"It translates to Master," Annie explained.

"Masutā sounds so much cooler," I said, as I thought it sounded rather kick ass... like sensei.

"We will call you whatever you wish," Emi said, getting onto the bed and spreading her legs to reveal a sexy shaved pussy.

"I like Masutā," I said, as the other two moved on each side of Emi and spread their legs too... the other two not shaved, although Katana was trimmed.

"Masutā it is," Emi smiled.

"Now come eat me, Masutā," Katana offered, "or whatever else you want to do to me."

"I think I'll come dine on these three lovely fresh peaches," I said, walking up to them.

"Me first," Emi said.

"No, me," Katana said.

"Actually, I invited him here. I get first lick," Annie said.

"I believe the Masutā decides who he eats first," I said, putting an end to the debate.

"Yes, Masutā," all three responded in unison... something I imagine they had done many, many times, although I imagined with less luster than the eagerness all three were displaying at the moment.

I moved to them and began, pointing my finger at each one, "Eeny, meeny, miny, mung, lick a kitty with my tongue, if she moans, let her cum, eeny, meeny, miny, mum." I landed on Emi in the middle, amused by my spur of the moment rewrite of the children's song.

"Yes," Emi said, opening her short nylon-clad legs to me.

I kissed her foot and moved between her nylon-clad legs as I slid my hands up them and she said, "We went shopping just for you."

"Now I'll reward you for it," I said, confidence again bubbling through me as I moved my face to her hairless pussy and extended my tongue.

"Oh yes," she moaned, as I traced my tongue around her pussy lips.

I did it only three times and then moved to Katana.

"Hey," Emi whined.

"My turn," Katana said, as I moved between her legs.

I replicated the tracing tease on her thin pussy lips, making her twitch. I then moved to Annie and did the same.

Emi said, as I moved back to her, "You can just shove that cock in me right now if you want."

"All in good time," I smiled, as I parted her pussy lips with my tongue and licked up and down ten times... just enough to get her moaning,

As I moved away, I saw Katana was rubbing herself. I scolded, "Don't touch that cunt without permission."

"Sorry, Masutā," she said, before I gave her ten wide-spread paintbrush strokes. "Oh, God, don't stop, Masutā." Of course, I did stop, moving to Annie as Katana whined, "She already had you."

"And I want him again," Annie moaned, as I began licking her the same way I had the other two.

I returned to Emi and did a wiggle move starting at the bottom of her pussy and zig zagging to the top ten times; she whimpered, "God, you're driving me crazy."

"Wait until his big fat dick is inside you," Annie predicted.

"Oh yes, all three of you will be getting my big, fat cock in your tiny cunts," I promised, as I moved to Katana and did my zig zag move, which I found really got the girls moaning.

"Oh fuck, you're even better than Emi," Katana moaned as her hand went to my head.

"Hey," Emi protested, the idea of these girls lezzing out quite appealing.

"Now that I have discovered the joys of sex, I will be testing that tongue," Annie said to Emi, my having awakened a side of her that her culture had been restraining.

"Anytime," Emi said, as I moved to Annie.

"That time may be very soon," I said, as I moved to Annie and zig zagged her tiny twat.

"Oh, fuck, I can't believe I didn't allow this to happen before," Annie said.

"We will be making up for lost time," Katana promised.

"Can't wait," Annie moaned as I finished on her.

I moved to Emi and sucked on her clit until she let out a scream, but I didn't let her come.

Next I moved to Katana and sucked on her swollen clit. I brought her too to the edge, but... "You fucker," she moaned, as I moved away.

I did the same to Annie and then moved to Emi and focused on her cunt. I attacked her pussy hungrily.

"Oh yes, please don't stop this time, Masutā," Emi squealed, as I licked, probed and sucked.

"Get her off, Masutā," Annie cheered me on.

"Yes, hurry, so you can get to me," Katana urged.

"Oh fuck," Emi squealed, so highly pitched, as I sucked on her clit and shook my head back and forth before she came on my face. I hungrily licked up her sweet cum for a little while.

Then I moved to Katana who surprised me by flipping me onto my back with surprising strength and straddling my face.

"I want to ride your face and then your cock," she informed me as she began grinding on my face.

It was a little surprising to find myself on my back with her in control, but I kind of liked it. I extended my tongue and let her use my face for her pleasure even as I heard Annie order, "Get between my legs, Emi; see if you can measure up to our Masutā: you have a cunt of your own after all, and he doesn't."

"Words I never thought I would hear," Emi responded, and went to finish what I'd started. A moment later she added, "This pubic rag mop will need to go."

"You don't like a muff pie?" Annie asked.

"I prefer a smooth, ripe peach," Emi countered, before the talking stopped and Annie's moaning began.

"Oh fuck, yes," Katana moaned, getting close as she aggressively rode my face. Then suddenly she backed up and dropped on my cock in a blink of a ride. "Oooooh fuck," she screamed, as she came immediately from my big, fat cock filling her.

She sat on my cock, leaned back, rested her hands on my legs and just quaked.

It was so hot.

I looked over to see Emi between Annie's legs, Annie's eyes closed and her moans telling the room that she too was close.

A moment later Annie grabbed Emi's head and began grinding and moaning... and then writhing as she came... letting out a soft moan. I smiled as I thought I'd gotten her off more intensely.

Katana finally spoke, "Best orgasm ever."

"Oh? Wait until the second one," I foretold.

"I can't come twice," she said, looking down at me.

"I bet I can change that," I said.

"Not even with toys," she said.

"I'm better than a toy," I promised, pointing to the couch. "Go over there and bend over."

"Okay, if you really need to prove yourself wrong," she agreed kinda, getting off me; I saw a gush of cunt cum leak out of her and trickle down her legs.

"You'd better fuck all of us," Emi said as she looked at me, Annie's wetness on her face.

"I'll do that now; all three of you get in the same position," I ordered.

"Yes, Masutā," Emi said, getting off the floor and into the middle of the other two sexy Japanese girls.

Annie said, still recovering, "I may need a moment."

"You have a moment," I smiled, as I moved to Katana and slid inside her.

"Ohhhhhhh," she moaned, as I filled her. "So good."

"Hey, I'm the only one who hasn't felt that big fat cock in my tiny pussy," Emi pouted.