Big Fat Cock: Eating Asian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He will rip you apart," Katana moaned as I began fucking her. Like the earlier pussy licking, I was going to rotate through the three. Ten slow strokes.

"Let's find out," I said, pulling out of Katana and sliding into Emi.

"Oh God," Emi moaned as I slowly filled her... her pussy so tight... like Annie's was earlier today.

"Her tiny pussy isn't used to anything remotely your size," Katana said, watching me.

"So big," Emi moaned as I gently slid in and out of her. Part of me wanted to just keep fucking her, she was so tight, so desperate for my cock. Yet I wanted all three of these hot girls pleading, begging for my cock.

So after ten slow strokes I pulled out and moved on to Annie, who'd just gotten into position.

I slid inside her and joked, her pussy still very tight, "Apparently my cock hasn't stretched out this tiny cunt yet."

"Oh it will," she moaned.

Ten slow in-and-outs, and I was back to Katana.

This time I gave her five hard thrusts. Just enough to rekindle the fire inside before I moved on to Emi.

"Just fuck me," Katana said in frustration as I slid inside Emi.

"Oh yes, fuck, yes, fuck me," the very animated Emi moaned during my five quick, deep hard thrusts. "Noooooo," she whined in her high-pitched voice as I progressed to Annie.

I didn't say anything, just slid inside Annie. "Oh, yes, I love your big, fat cock, Kevin."

"I know you do," I said as I pulled out and returned to Katana.

"I love it more," Katana said, wiggling her ass in anticipation as I approached her.

"I love it the most," Emi countered, as I imagined I was King Lear and they were fighting over who loved their father the most. It wasn't a great analogy, as one of the daughters refused to praise him at all, and as you know, it's a Shakespearean tragedy, so he dies in the end of a broken heart. I briefly thought of Heather, a schoolmate I was beginning to care for even though we'd hardly ever spoken, and I hoped I wouldn't end up suffering the same fate as the fictional king. Well, it certainly wouldn't tonight: one day at a time, bub!

I pulled out and returned to Katana and gave her just a single hard thrust and pulled out.

"You get back here," she demanded, as I went to Emi and gave her two hard thrusts.

"No," Emi whined as I moved to Annie and gave her three deep thrusts.

"You're such a tease," Annie smiled, as I pulled out and returned to Katana, thinking this was quite the cardio I was doing.

"I'm now giving each of you one more stroke than the last girl," I explained, "and whoever gets lucky will get my load."

"You can come in me," Katana said, as I gave her four thrusts.

"Me too," Emi added, "we are both on the pill."

"Our asshole bosses don't want any kids," Annie explained, as I pumped my cock in Emi five times.

"So they all fuck you two?" I asked, moving to Annie.

"If you can call what they do with their little dicks fucking," Katana said condescendingly.

"They fuck, we pretend to like it," Emi added, as I moved to Katana for seven strokes.

"I never want anyone to fake it with me," I said, as Katana bounced back to meet my forward thrusts.

"I can't imagine anyone would ever have to," Emi said, watching me fuck her friend.

"Or even want to," Annie added as I moved to Emi.

"Is it the length or girth?" I asked, sliding into Emi's tight twat.

"Both," Katana and Annie answered simultaneously, Emi moaning the same response a moment later.. a little distracted by my eight deep pumps.

"If you had to choose?"

"Length," Katana said,

"Girth," Emi answered as I pulled out. "I love the way you stretch my tiny pussy."

"You're my first and only cock, so I still say both," Annie said as I slid into her.

"You're going to be very disappointed back home," Katana said.

"Yes, I've seen quite a few cocks and if this was my first, everybody else would be a massive disappointment," Emi said as I finished my nine strokes in Annie.

As I moved to Katana, she'd pulled her lingerie down to show her tiny tits with a piercing in each nipple... that had to hurt... and she was now sitting with her legs spread. "I want to see that big, fat cock disappear in me."

"Sure," I said, as I gave her ten good deep thrusts.

"Good idea," Emi said, turning around, pulling her blue nightie completely off and revealing small perky tits, just like the rest of her.

"You girls are so cute," I said, loving their exotic beauty.

"Girl is onna no ko in Japanese," Annie explained, "or sometimes a cute animal," as I pulled out of Katana.

"And woman is just onna," Emi said as I slid into her. "Now fuck this onna with your big, fat cock."

"Onna sounds so sexy," I said, giving her eleven strokes.

And for a couple minutes, maybe more, I kept adding to my fuck count.

Twelve in Annie.

Thirteen in Katana.

Fourteen in Emi.

Fifteen in Annie, who was now also out of her lingerie and once again I found myself admiring her small, perky breasts.

Sixteen in Katana, who was now bucking up to meet my strokes, desperate to keep my cock inside her.

Seventeen in Emi, who begged me to just fuck her until we both came.

Eighteen in Annie.

Before I returned to Katana she said, "You need a rest. Sit down and let us do some of the work."

"Agreed," I nodded, kinda getting tired. I definitely needed to work on my stamina. I was visiting Harvard next weekend, and I imagined if all went well, I'd be doing a lot of banging,

All three of them got off the couch and I sat down.

Katana straddled me and bounced on my cock like she was riding a bull.

I almost lost track of the count as she really rode me before I dick-tated, "Next."

"You sure you want me to stop?" she asked, pausing and looking me in the eye seductively.

"No," I said, "but I'm making you anyway."

"Fine," she sighed, "but that cum is mine."

"Or mine," Emi said, climbing onto me the second Katana got off.

"Lick," Katana ordered as Emi began riding me... more slowly than Katana, but with a tightness as if her cunt were milking my cock.

"I don't do that," Annie said.

"You do now," Katana said as she shoved Annie to the ground, grabbed her head and shoved it in her pussy.

"We'll be using Ainu as our cunt licker for the rest of the trip," Emi said as she continued riding me slowly, such a different feeling than the reckless lust of Katana. Both were good, but very different,

"I could let you ride me all night," I said, "but Annie has to have her turn."

"She's preoccupied," Emi argued, as she continued on past her allotted twenty.

"She does look hot between Katana's legs," I agreed, my balls now beginning to bubble... having held back as best I could.

"She will be having peach pussy for breakfast, lunch and dinner," Katana said, grinding her face on the sweet Annie.

"And snatch snacks in between," Emi added, continuing to work her magic in a way I'd never felt before in my brief but very concentrated sex life.

"My turn," Katana said, letting go of Annie and literally pushing Emi off of me with her shoulder like a delicate linebacker.

"Hey, it's my turn," Annie protested as Emi reluctantly got off the couch and Katana straddled me again.

"No, you're the cunt muncher for the rest of the night," Emi declared as she grabbed Annie's head and shoved it into her pussy.

Watching these girls dominate Annie really turned me on. If she'd hated it it wouldn't have, but her resistance was so half-hearted and she succumbed so quickly, it was really hot.

Katana again rode my cock, putting her hands on my chest and bouncing like I was her trampoline. It was good, but no doubt about it, I preferred Emi.

I squeezed her tits as she bounced and said, "Yes, pinch them, squeeze them."

"Get that tongue in there," Emi ordered, her hand solidly on the back of Annie's head.

"Give me your cum, baby," Katana said, her breathing getting really heavy.

"Come all over my cock, you sexy slut," I ordered, knowing she'd come before I did. "You are going to come for a second time, aren't you?"

"I'm so close," she agreed, really riding me.

"Then come right now," I said, pulling on both of her piercings.

"Oh, fuck!" she screamed just a couple moments later as she collapsed onto me.

I smiled as her body quivered against mine.

"My turn," Emi said again as she rather roughly pushed Katana off me (while she was still coming) and straddled me, but this time her back was to me as she placed her nylon feet on my legs and lowered herself on me as I pressed my hand against her back to help her balance.

"What about me?" Annie whined, as I looked at her with a face agleam with wetness.

"You've already been fucked by him," Emi said as she again began fucking me. This time in a completely different position. Yet again, her pussy was magical.

"That's it, work my cock and earn my cum," I said.

"Oh yes, I want it," Emi moaned, as she milked my cock.

"Come on my cock and I'll come in your cunt," I assured her, although I wasn't sure I'd last that long.

"Fuck it," Annie cursed, getting up, straddling Katana, who was lying awkwardly beside me. "Eat me, bitch."

"You think so?" Katana asked.

"I know so," Annie said, as she dropped her pussy onto Katana's face and began grinding.

"That's so hot, Annie," I said.

"So are you, Kev," she said as she ground on Katana's face.

"Turn around and fuck me like you did before," I ordered Emi.

"You like my slow suction fuck?" she asked as she spun around.

"It has a name?" I smiled.

"It does," she said, as she resumed riding me slowly, leaning in and kissing me.

And for a couple of minutes we kissed... she milked my cock... she moaned... I groaned.

Then she whispered, "Come in my cunt, baby."

"Come on my cock," I countered.

"Together?" she asked.

"Yes," I said, just as Annie screamed and her second orgasm hit her.

I closed my eyes. Emi kept milking... moaning... and then I couldn't hold back any longer, and I erupted my load inside her,

"Oh yes," she moaned, "fill me with your cum."

"Oh fuck," I groaned, and as I spewed, it seemed like a forever load inside her until finally she came too... to me seemingly out of the blue... just a long moan, a subtle tremble.

I asked, "Wasn't it good for you?"

"Shhhhhhh," she said; I looked at her more closely and saw the expression that answered my question. She was in bliss. She just didn't scream or shout about it.

For a minute... there was just us.

The aftermath of euphoria.

Until Annie climbed off Katana.

Katana sat up and said, "I can't believe you did that."

"You did it first," Annie countered.

"But you're the submissive one," Katana said, her face very wet.

"Apparently I can be either," Annie shrugged.

"Get off that cock, Emi," Katana said, "I need to get some of that come."

"Oh it's pretty deep inside me," Emi said, as she got off my cock.

"Don't worry, I'll extract it," Katana said as she sucked the cunt cum off my cock. She then roughly parted Emi's legs and buried her face between them.

"So, enjoy eating Asian?" Annie asked.

"It's my new favourite meal," I laughed, before I quipped, "Although I am still kind of hungry."

"I have something fresh for you," Annie said, parting her legs.

The night, I would discover, was only half over.

THE END

BIG FAT COCK: Educating Mrs. Walker

Kevin teaches his hot teacher and unsuspected erotica author the thrill of BFC.

BIG FAT COCK: Family Orgy

His maternal aunt and grandmother discover his BIG, fat cock.

BIG FAT COCK: Gloryhole Power

His cock becomes popular at school gloryhole.

BIG FAT COCK: Harvard Orgy (maybe?)

Where he has a great weekend touring the school.

BIG FAT COCK: Hot Principal

Kevin's BIG, fat cock dominates bitchy principal.

BIG FAT COCK: Hungry Nana

Kevin decides to seduce his off-limits Dad's Mom... his Nana.

BIG FAT COCK: Interracial Incest 3some

Kevin fucks Mrs. Grady and her daughter.

BIG FAT COCK: Lab Partner

Kevin creates special chemistry with virgin cheerleader (or cute nerd).

BIG FAT COCK: Lesbian Teacher Story

His BIG, fat cock turns lesbian teacher Ms. Watson into eager cock sucker.

BIG FAT COCK: Mom's College Friend

His BIG, fat cock seduces psychologist he is seeing.

BIG FAT COCK: The Happy Ending

Kevin finds a girl who loves him for himself and not just his BIG, fat cock