Big Fat Cock: Egged On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me?" she repeated, her eyes fiery, yet I sensed it would take almost no effort at all to get her onto her knees and sucking my dick. "Tubby, you're no big deal, I'm just fucking you to get back at Ethan."

"Are you?" I asked, now standing immediately in front of her.

"Yes," she asserted. "Having sex with you will really piss him off."

"Yes, that's a fact," I agreed, still oozing confidence, "but another fact is you haven't been able to stop thinking about my big, fat cock ever since you first saw it, have you?"

"Yeah, you wish," she scoffed, but she was a shitty actress.

"I don't have to wish," I said, "I can see it in your eyes. You want my cock badly, and you hate that you do."

"You got that last part right," she admitted.

"Yet here we are," I smiled, loving this opportunity to push her limits.

"No one can find out," she said.

"So you'd object if I Instagrammed pictures of what we're about to do?" I joked as I placed my hands on her shoulders.

"Do you even have Instagram?"

"Yep," I nodded, and I gently pushed her down.

As I'd expected, she didn't resist in the slightest, and the most desired girl in the school was suddenly on her knees in front of me.

"Go ahead, take out my big, fat cock," I said, looking down at her.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she said while she obeyed my order.

"I can," I said. "Once you first caught sight of my cock, which is substantially longer and fatter than your tiny-dicked boyfriend's, this moment was inevitable."

"You're so cocky," she said.

"And with good reason," I said as she pulled my dick out.

"Jesus!" she gasped, as my cock in all its hard and fat glory emerged right in front of her eyes. She'd already known I was big from seeing my dick from a few feet away, but now that she was only a couple inches away from it she had a brand new perspective.

"I know," I said, never getting tired of women's astonished reactions to my cock.

"You must have stolen this monster cock from a horse," she said as she stroked it, completely enamoured by it.

"Thanks," I said, not having heard that comparison before.

She kept stroking and licking my cock head.

"I'll bet Ethan has never gotten you off, has he?"

"No, never," she admitted, throwing him under the bus without hesitation.

"I'll make you come like you've never come before."

"That won't be hard, I've never come from having sex."

"Never?" I asked, totally surprised.

"Not from anyone's dick."

"How about from your cheerleader friends' tongues?"

"Oh yeah, they're pretty good," she said as she licked up and down my shaft. "And a few moms, too."

"Mmmmmm, you fuck moms too?" I asked, as she licked her tongue up my shaft.

"Yeah, I have a knack for drawing straight women right to me," she said, "especially married ones."

"So do I."

"I believe you. Once they see this cock, I imagine you've got a slam dunk," she said, swirling her tongue around my cock head, seeming in no hurry to get down to business... which I found flattering.

"Yeah, I don't score sluts because of my good looks," I admitted.

"Sorry for your bad luck; high school isn't fair."

"No it isn't, but in the end everyone gets what they deserve," I said.

"I suppose," she said, and then she leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth.

"I've wanted to see you with my cock in your mouth for a long time," I said, loving this chance to have my dick in the mouth of the most popular girl in school... and it was doubly enjoyable, since she'd been dating the guy I hated the most... or maybe she still was... I had no idea if she'd officially broken up with him after that lunchtime drama.

She didn't reply verbally, but she did moan softly on my cock as she took five inches of it in with relative ease.

And for a couple minutes she sucked my cock.

And for a couple minutes I enjoyed watching her suck my cock.

Then I wanted to fuck her.

I pulled out and said, "Sit on the bench and spread those sexy legs."

"Why? So you can fuck me?"

"Yeah. Is that a problem?"

"Not at all," she said, "I really want you to." She got off her knees, went to the bench, sat down, spread her tanned legs and said, "Hurry up, I need your cock inside me."

I went over to her and surprised her I think, when I dropped to my knees and started licking her completely shaved pussy.

"Oh my," she moaned, surprised by my tongue which was lapping away between her very wet pussy lips.

"I'm a multi-tasking pussy pleaser," I said as I wiggled my tongue up and down, up and down.

"Ethan hasn't ever gone down on me," she moaned.

"Figures, the selfish bastard," I said, as I licked her some more, then tugged on her clit with my lips.

"Oh my God," she moaned as I worked her pussy over. It didn't take long before she was begging, "That's really good; but Kevin, please fuck me now,"

Wanting to push her to the limit, to show her who was boss, I said as I stood up, "Call me Master."

"Master?" she asked, this new requirement surprising her.

"Yes. You're my slut, my pet, my fuck toy, my bimbo and my slave," I listed, wanting to make her utterly submissive to me. "And I'm your Master."

"You're serious?" she asked as I brought my cock to her pussy and rubbed it up and down its lips.

"One hundred percent serious," I said. "I need to know you really want my dick, so I suggest you start obeying me totally; And it's not all about me, I think you'll really get off on doing it. Or if you'd rather, I can replace you in here with Amber within five minutes. Or Stephanie."

"I admit they're pretty girls, but I'm hotter than either of them," she said.

"Maybe," I shrugged. "But that doesn't mean you're a better fuck." To spur her on to declaring she was my slut, I slid all the way into her, and then pulled all the way back out. And waited to see what she'd do.

"Ooooooooh, fuuuuuck nooooooo," she moaned. "Put it back in! NOWWWW!"

I gave her just one more deep penetration and quickly out again, and her eyes glazed over the same way so many others had done before.

"Just say the word," I said. "You know which one."

"Please just fuck me," she said, trying not to give in.

"I'm going to count to three," I said. "If by the time I finish you don't say the word and tell me what kind of fuck slut you are, I'm going to zip myself up and leave you behind."

I then slid my dick into her and fucked her hard for three seconds. "One... two...."

"Damn it, Master," she declared, beyond frustrated from her desperation to get fucked by my big dick, "I'm your cheerleader slut!"

"There you go," I said as I began fucking her... without stopping this time.

"Oh yes, give it to me, Master," she moaned, this time saying the word without needing any persuasion.

"This cunt is mine now, isn't it?" I asked as I pumped her good.

"Yes, yes Master, my cunt is yours anytime you want it," she moaned, my fat cock spreading her pussy lips wide.

"Even if you're with your boyfriend?"

"Ethan is history. Fuck him!"

"I think he might be a secret faggot who'd love my dick in his ass," I said, not a possibility I'd ever considered before, but humiliating him by turning him into a bottom suddenly looked intriguing.

"Oh, fuck Master, that would be so hot," she moaned. "If you let me help you somehow, we'd put that fucking asshole in his place."

"You want to help me fuck your ex-boyfriend?" I asked.

"Yeah, I really want to punish that asshole," she said.

"Both literally and figuratively," I laughed.

"Yeah Master," she agreed, although I doubted she totally understood my meaning. "But for now, please fuck me harder."

"Because you're my slut?" I asked.

"Yes, Master, I truly am," she agreed with wild, reckless moans.

"And my cum bucket?" I added.

"Yes, I want your fucking load," she agreed. "Or better yet, lots of them."

"How about being my three-hole bimbo?" I continued, foreshadowing drilling her asshole.

"Oh fuck, your big, fat cock would tear my ass apart," she moaned. I was really hammering her pussy now... getting a little worried I might knock her off the bench.

"Yeah, and you'd fucking love it," I said as I pulled out.

"No, no, Master, shove your dick back in my sloppy cunt," she begged, close to coming and in completely desperate rapture.

"Stand up, bend over, and rest your hands on the bench," I ordered.

"Yes, Master," she agreed, and then did, with impressive speed... spreading her legs wider than I'd thought she was able to. "Now, please Kevin, fuck my cunt and spew your load wherever you want."

"You want me to come in your cunt?" I asked as I slid back into her.

"Like I said, anywhere you want," she moaned as my hands went to her hips, and now I fucked her as hard as I could. "Ooooooh fuck, Master!"

"I'm going to come in all three of your holes and all over your pretty face," I promised. "Not all of them right now, but over time."

"Yes, Master, take all the time you like; you own my pussy now," she said, her orgasm obviously imminent.

"I know I do," I said as I kept pumping into her pussy, and then wanting to hear her scream, I stuck a finger into her puckered asshole.

"Oh yes, finger my asshole," she moaned, looking back at me.

I did as she asked, and was soon double penetrating her with my dick and three fingers... which expedited and enhanced her inevitable orgasm.

"Oh, fuck Kevin... oh fuck, give it... oh fuck... my cunt... my ass... give it to... oooooh, me... fuck yes... yes... fucking yes!" she babbled through the next minute until her orgasm ripped through her.

I didn't slow down, since after bestowing a few facials today, I decided just to shoot my load into the cheerleader's pussy this time.

"Ready for my load?" I asked a dozen or so strokes later.

"Yes, fill my cunt with your cum," she agreed, as her body continued quaking from her intense orgasm.

Then wanting to reinforce my dominance, I pulled my cock and finger out of her, and in one quick motion, I slammed my dick into her tight asshole.

"Oh you fucker!" she screamed as I tore her ass apart.

"This asshole is mine too," I growled as I slowly fucked her intensely tight ass.

"Since you're already in there, go ahead and come in my ass," she said while a mixture of pleasure and pain swirled through her.

My balls already close to busting from fucking her pussy, her amazingly tight ass muscles, which she somehow managed to tighten even more as I fucked her ass, soon became too much for me, so after only a few more smooth strokes, I spewed my load up her ass.

"Yessssss," she moaned as she felt my cum spraying inside her butt.

I kept pumping into her until every last drop was deep inside her bowels before I pulled out, and without even a word from me, she turned around, dropped to her knees, and took my cock into her mouth... subjecting herself to the notoriously wicked ass to mouth... a very hot, lustful moment... better than any porn flick.

I let her suck me for a minute or two... just enjoying the sight of the hottest girl in school being my complete whore.

Finally I pulled out and said, "You really are a nasty slut."

"I can't believe I let you do that," she said, licking my cock some more.

"I can," I said. "After settling for being fucked by that little boy dick all those times, I imagine getting fucked by a man-size dick is pretty life changing."

"True, but I hate that it's you."

"Because I'm overweight?"

"Yes. And nerdy, too."

"But you'll still take my dick again, won't you?" I said, slapping her face with my tool.

"In a heartbeat," she admitted. "But I can't believe you came in my ass! And it's oozing out!. Icky!."

"Yeah," I shrugged as I pulled my pants up. "Only a real slut will let a guy come in her ass."

"You really are an asshole," she said, standing up.

"And you take it up the asshole," I shot back, slapping her ass.

"This stays between us," she repeated the words before this fuck started.

"I never fuck and tell... except to a lady I know who writes. She writes it all down, changes all the names and posts my true stories on the internet," I said, admiring her beauty even after a good fuck.

"What we just did is going on the internet?!" she gasped.

"Yeah, but nobody will ever figure out who we are. Our names will be different, and the readers won't even know whether we live in the United States or Canada," I assured her. "And I'll never tell anybody around here, except for that sexy friend I just mentioned."

"She's your sexy friend? Are you hinting that you're screwing her too?"

"Yeah, she's hot. And so is her son's girlfriend we're cuckolding him with."

"Now you're just talking crazy stuff. I don't think I should believe you... and no one else will either," she said.

"You're probably right," I said. "But just between us and probably Amber, we know you're my slut now." I then turned to where I knew the camera was, waved at it and asked, "Enjoy the show Cynthia?"

"What?" she exploded. "Who the hell is Cynthia?"

"Don't worry," I reassured her. "I'm just being silly. Aunt Cynthia was my imaginary friend back when I was three."

"Oh. That's all right then," she said much more calmly.

I slapped her ass and headed out, my swagger getting more pronounced with each new conquest.

I decided to skip my last class of the day completely, and go get a late lunch... since I'd not only skipped breakfast but been busy at lunchtime, and only now realized I hadn't eaten in like forever.

And although I didn't want to, I needed to be at a downtown gym at 4:00 to meet Amanda... since Tamara Grady had ordered me to do it, and although like everyone else she loved my dick, I knew not to fuck with her.

So I went to a Subway, which was relatively healthy fast food, ate, checked my phone, and just relaxed for a while. It had been a crazy day.

At 3:30 after replying to a text from Tamara to confirm I was going to the gym, I headed over... for the first time not looking forward to meeting a girl who I assumed would be hot.

.....

I arrived at the gym.

A pretty college student who was expecting me issued me a day pass.

In the men's locker room, I changed into the gym gear I'd brought with me.

Old me hated wearing gym gear... I couldn't ever compete with all the muscleheads... all the jocks... all the assholes... but now that I was having so much success with the ladies, I didn't care what any guys thought of me. I might not ever become a heavily muscled stud, but I'd definitely be a stud.

I went into the gym proper.

A very pretty... and pixie-like but buff... particularly dark black girl with a very short afro... probably in her early twenties... came up to me as I was looking around. "Are you Kevin?"

"I am," I agreed. "Are you Amanda?"

"I am," she said. "Tamara Grady tells me you want to get in better shape."

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind being a bit more svelte," I said, knowing I'd never be described as svelte.

"I can help you with that," she said.

"Help away," I said.

Then for the next forty-five minutes I was worked over. I don't know what I'd thought would happen... but somehow after all my good fortune... I'd assumed this would be some sort of sexual workout.

Nope!

The petite Amanda drove me like she was a sadistic drill sergeant.

It was brutal!

My entire body ached... even my hair!

Once she was done with me, she instructed, "Now go into the sauna and just relax."

"I think you just killed me," I groaned, dripping with sweat.

"Trust me, those burns are always good," she said.

"That's not what my body is telling me."

"No pain, no gain."

"That doesn't work if I'm dead," I said as I headed to the sauna.

I was in the sauna for only a minute or so, all alone and having taken my shirt off, when Amanda came in and asked, "Ready for your cooldown?"

"Cool? It's like a sauna in here," I quipped.

"I didn't mean literally," she laughed as she came over to me.

"Oh, that," I said, realizing what she meant.

"Let's see what you're packing."

"Here?" I asked.

"Yeah, I set out a sign saying the sauna's closed for maintenance."

"I see," I said, standing up and pulling off my shorts and underwear.

"Wow! Tamara certainly wasn't lying," she said, "stand up on the bench." And as soon as I did, her face was right next to my quickly growing cock. (Have I mentioned she was hot? As hot as Tamara even?)

"You like?" I asked. She answered not with words, but by taking my very sweaty cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned as this pretty and hot-bodied personal trainer began her own workout.

I enjoyed her experienced mouth for a couple minutes until she backed away and said, "Sit down, Kevin."

"Yes ma'am," I said, very content to sit down... since my entire body was still aching.

She stripped completely naked except for her gym shoes (her totally bald pussy was very eye catching), turned away from me, thus giving me a great view of her tight black ass, reached behind herself for my cock (which by now was completely hard), and then she slowly lowered herself onto it.

"Oh yeah, this is a great cock," she said as she dropped herself completely onto it and began riding me.

"You're so fucking hot," I said, reaching around and cupping her tits.

"I'm going to work you good and hard now," she said, as she really bounced on my cock.

"I like this workout lots better," I said, as somehow she was tightening her pussy around my cock as she rode me.

"Yeah, distressing after a workout is vital," she said.

"Agreed. And fun, too," I said, letting go of her small, ultra-firm breasts, leaned back, and let her do all the work.

She rested her hands on my knees and really began working my dick over. She sucked all of it into her pussy with each downstroke, and milked my dick with her pussy muscles. I could literally feel them tightening and releasing around my cock.

I imagine if I hadn't already dumped a few loads inside and onto several girls and two women today, I wouldn't have lasted very long. But luckily I did.

"Oh fuck," she moaned as she worked herself on my dick... her tight but flexible body was an amazing sight to behold.

"I don't know what you're doing to my dick, but it feels fucking amazing!" I groaned. I wouldn't last much longer.

"I do lots of Kegel exercises," she moaned, really bouncing on my dick, and she too seemed close to coming.

"Fucking amazing," I said, trying to hold back for as long as I could.

"Come inside me," she invited, sensing I was as close as she was.

"And you come on me," I reciprocated as I prepared to unload into her.

"Oh yes, come in me now, now, NOW!" she demanded. I eagerly obliged her request, even though there'd been no way I was going to last any longer anyway, and I shot my load right up into her pussy. As my load shot inside her, it triggered her orgasm. "Yeeeeeeees!"

She collapsed onto my cock and leaned back against me while I was still spewing sperm inside her, and her body kept trembling against my sweaty chest.

For a couple minutes, maybe more, she rested against me... her body collapsed and quaking.

Finally she shakily climbed off me and said, as cum leaked out of her... a blend of hers and mine, "I expect you to come see me four days a week. And every day drink lots of sports drinks."

"Oh, I'll come here anytime you want me," I smirked.

"I'll put you through some very unorthodox workouts," she warned, bending down and sucking my cock again.

"With you, I think I could get used to working out," I said. "You almost killed me out there in the gym, but you really brought me back to life in here."