All Comments on 'Big Fat Mama'

by johnthome7690

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting story

Often men have desire for mama that stays with them. Getting to realize the long held fantasy is the greatest thing. Often being older makes it that much better.

harley233harley233over 8 years ago
"This is Nick, Nick this is my mom Jake."

Too many of the above errors to make this a good read. ***

eye84ueye84uover 8 years ago
more to come

hopefully this isn't a standalone story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fat can be good

One of the best fucks I ever had was twice as heavy as me. She had been married to a sick kiddie fiddling bastard for 6 years and he had never touched her since the wedding night.

I dumped her after about 6 months when I found out I was just one of at least 4 guys who fucked her regularly on a weekly basis although she had a stream of casuals she picked up at random.

Just before I found out about the others she told me her husband only married her for appearances to protect his career so no one would suspect he was into underage boys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I've been jerking off to my mom since I was 16. I''m 31 now and still do. She's part of the reason why I love big booty women

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yeah I had to read it two times.

I couldn't believe him introducing his mother as Jake too.

Easy to make mistakes, especially while rewriting, but "my mom Jake"???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot

I have that fantasy. Love ssbbw I had fun with mom once but she was not big.

I am in my 60s but still long for that. My story is real. Just one time I wold like to talk with a mom who wants or fucked her son .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too Hot

This is sweet. It made me so very wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My mom is a BBW. On her ass cheeks and on the sides of her thighs she has cellulite

My mom is in 90% of my jack-off fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hell yes!!

90% of the women in my family are bbw or have huge asses and i dont cum unless im thinking about them while using moms panties or my daughters to jackoff!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVE IT. GAVE IT A 5- [(*****-) 4.6/5.0 = 92%]

Btw for a moment i thought that anon 08/09/17 was describing my mom.

Needless yo say, my mom is a BBW. She is of European extraction, 5 feet 8.5, big, big ass, very strong thighs, big boobs, luckily for her (& me) she has a frame made for that weight, her gate is firm, her calves are strong but not too big, her ankles could belong to a slim woman. In regard to cellulite, yes she has it on her ass & on the side of her thighs. When i see her cellulite, i instantly get an erection. Honest! When my parents rent a cabin in the summer, i always visit them. She is in her 2-piece bathing suit most of the time. It is not a skimpy bikini (trust me, i wish it were!) but it is enough to turn me on.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My mom is a SSBBW

Im together with my mom over 25 years now. She is 72 im 43.

Nutman99Nutman99about 5 years ago
nice

Wish I could be your friend and watch. My mom had enormous huge saggy tits and was only 4'2" tall. They hung down below her waist too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it! ***** (5).

😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Anna Ludlow in Mt Vernon Indiana is 74.and lets her own son fuck her. Really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

SPOILER ALERT! Excerpt from the story.

Quote: She got off of my cock moved around and sucked it dry of her juices and my cum. "I love this cock Jake. You are going to be giving it to me for a long time." End quote.

How can he ask for anything more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I read this cause it was incest but most of the sex is the mother and a random dude so 1/5

Mayan1Mayan1about 1 year ago

Please add a second part to this. I'm dying to find out how this ends for them.

SlomoverSlomover9 months ago

The story was great. Grammar mer was terrible. Some sentences I had to read twice to get the meaning. Some I never understood what you were trying to say. You seriously need a good proof reader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous