Big Foot's Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the most part, Henry's thoughts focused on ways to defuse the tension between labor and management at the bakery, now that he was confident that his wife was not the lone woman in the fuck session he saw going on. This thinking by both went on until he felt Barbara squeezing his arm and his thoughts changed to, "What is with my wife? I wonder if this flex time is a good thing? Is she really busy or just wasting her time doing busy-work at the end of the regular work day? Lets see, Friday week is 'bring your child to work day' and I will bring the children to her office for a while. Maybe I can find some answers."

--

On Friday of the Children's visitation, Henry parked in the public garage and took both excited children by the hand walking to his wife's building. Once inside a visitor's pass was given to each by her company and Barbara came down to escort them to her floor. Once there the rounds to the various cubicles in her group were made for introductions and other children were excitedly encountered. At one cubicle a father was explaining to his son how his desk top computer is connected to a very large computer in the computer room. Henry and Barbara's eight-year-old asked, "Mommy! I want to see the computer room. May we visit there?"

She replied, "I don't see why not." So the four of them made their way one floor down and walked to the computer room door with the child becoming more excited with each step. They found the door unlocked and a gentleman stood beside it to welcome them. They entered into a large room with several chairs and a couch, along with an unoccupied receptionist desk. There were a half dozen employees and about that many children milling about and chatting in the foyer room. The IT chief nodded 'hello' in greeting to Barbara and welcomed them all and said, "The tour will start in about 5 minutes if you would just relax."

Henry looked at the couch and then he looked at the Univac Computer art work over it and then at the ceiling where a small camera like the ones in the Bakery barely protruded from the ceiling. Then a sickening feeling came over him as he saw that he had seen this couch on the monitor in the security area. About that time, his two children were making their way to the couch to sit. Shaken and trembling, he recovered enough to say to them, "Hey, lets sit in this big chair over here and let someone else have the couch." The kids followed him over without protest. Barbara looked at him with a, 'what the hell for?' look on her face, but said nothing.

When the tour was to start a dozen kids lined up and Henry said to his wife, "I am going to sit here if you don't mind while you take the children on the tour." When the room was empty except for the young fellow who was now the computer room greeter, Henry walked over to him and asked, "Hello. Are you one of the second shifters around here normally?"

The guy responded good naturally, "Not me, Coach! I have only been out of college for a year and I don't know enough yet. The evening crew is Perry and Hornbaker, the senior. They come in about 3:00."

Henry asked, "Friends of yours?"

"Well Joe Perry and I went to Wentworth together but Steve Hornbaker is an MIT type knocking down the big coins because of his experience and background."

Perfunctorily, Henry said, "Keep working, you'll get there," as he walked back to the big chair and made a note of their names and just waited. Shortly the tour group returned feeling kind of cheated because the computer room wasn't interesting to children after all. So Barbara compensated by saying, "Hey lets have lunch at the employee cafeteria and Dad will take you home. Anybody for lunch?"

The youngest replied, "I am." So the four went up five floors to eat lunch. There were other kids at adjacent tables and after eating their two children left the table to visit with other children. Barbara asked her husband, "You don't look so well and didn't eat your lunch. You feel O.K.?"

"Oh, I will be all right. I just need to get home. I am glad the children enjoyed the office visit," quickly changing the subject.

While driving home, Henry said to himself, "So now you know. She fucks the two guys on certain nights on the computer room couch. And the players have no idea they are putting on a show for Building Security. What a hoot! Well, 'Big Foot,' as she calls you, you found out that she was a party slut in college and you were naive to think she would be true blue to you forever. But, she is a good mother and you want to keep your family together, and down deep you have grown to love the ugly duckling. What can you do?" By the time he pulled into his garage at home, he had formed a plan.

——

At the same time back in her cubicle, alone finally, almost no work had been going on that Friday. Barbara was tense. She played a few computer games on the internet to kill time until she could clock out. Promptly at 7:00 she killed the power and went to the elevator bank.

Arriving on the ground floor, the chief security guard, LeRoy, introduced himself and then blocked her path. Looking around to be sure no tenants were nearby he asked, "May I speak to you for just a moment, Misses Gaston?"

Startled she said, "What on earth do you want to see me about?"

LeRoy smiled an evil, sure-of-his-prey smile and whispered, "We guys watch your computer room show when you and the Technical people party. And we just want to say, 'Thanks for the entertainment.' But also, we have noted that those White Boys you play with have pencil dicks while we have giant ones. We are sure you would rather party with us if you will just give us a chance to demonstrate. Our break-room behind the monitor bank has a couch and it makes a nice party area. I promise you that you will forget those guys after being a guest at one of our parties."

"I have no idea what you are talking about and I am going to report you..."

LeRoy produced an eTablet and it showed a still with her and the two men on the couch naked. She was being sandwiched between them. He said, "Your loving husband was up here Wednesday night looking for you and if you are not ready to play with us next Wednesday at 6:00 he will get a 1 hour video clip of one of your threesome parties."

Barbara fainted and collapsed on the floor. The three men started wetting paper towels and trying to get her to drink water. She came around in about five minutes and was helped to her feet. No one said a word and she just walked through the turn stiles to go home. Once on the street, she walked to the curb and and then vomited. She called her Mother. "Mom, will you pick me up at the Jamaica Plains T station? I am in trouble and need to talk to you and Dad."

Her Mom replied, "Of course, Baby. I will be waiting."

When she got to her Mom's house, she picked up the land line and called her husband as she wanted Henry to be confident of where she was calling from. After inquiring about their children she asked, "Is it O.K. if I visit with Mom for awhile and you read a story to the children and kiss them good night for me?"

Her husband saw the LCD as his mother-in-law calling and replied simply, "Sure, Dear, take all the time you need. I will see you later."

During the next hour Barbara tearfully recounted her evil cheating leaving out no details, and what the guards expect for her to do next Wednesday night. After her vivid story, her Mom asked, "Does Henry know or suspect already?"

"There has been no change. He does missionary and then gets up to go about his day. This is a far cry from what it was in the old days - I couldn't get out of bed for a couple of hours afterwards. But he hasn't complained."

Her Mom asked, "Do you suspect he is having an affair?"

"No, Mom, and that is what makes it so painful because he is in a fish-bowl all day with both management and labor breathing fire at him and that really takes a lot out of him. He never 'happy hours' or hangs out with guys - for one reason we can not afford it but he is committed to raising our children. I think he loves me - he recently brought some flowers to me at work after I had done the terrible deed in the Computer Room. I almost lost it then."

"Do you love your husband, Barbara?"

"A part of me does, madly, but then another part of me just thinks of him as 'Mister Stupid. ' I have some real problems and I don't want my children to grow up with conflicts this severe. What can I do?"

Her Dad asked, "Do you think he loves you enough to be patient and help you solve your problem?"

"I don't think so, Dad, because he walks on shoes that look like boats and has very long fingers. Women pick up on that and hang around him so that its like he is constantly in a cloud of willing sex partners. He could replace me and not be bothered." She thought for a moment and continued, "But he would be reluctant to become a part time Dad."

At the end of the hour, her father and mother drove her to Henry's and her home. She saw from the street that both children's rooms were dark. On arriving, the three of them walked into the Den where Henry sat playing solitary with a deck of cards. The husband said, "Greetings Mr. and Mrs. Fisher, the children are already asleep so you missed them. Could I get you some coffee or tea?"

Barbara's Dad said, "A glass of water, perhaps. We just wanted to bring our daughter home and say 'hello' to you. We will be going as soon after we refresh ourselves."

The two sat alone later, the husband sipped a beer and the wife a cup of tea. There was an embarrassing silence at the kitchen table. Barbara's face was still white and her eyes were blood red from all the previous crying. Looking carefully at her, Henry said, "You have been crying about something during your unplanned chat with your parents - care to share it with me?"

The tears were again streaming down her face as she remembered the counsel of her Mom and asked, "Does our health insurance policy cover psychiatric counseling?"

"Yes, I'm almost certain it does. But do you think a shrink will help or have you just heard that somewhere?"

She replied, "I don't know but I just need help and going to our pastor is out of the question."

Henry replied hatefully, "I am just the father of our children so sharing your problem with me is out of the question, huh?"

She jumped up and ran to the bathroom but soon returned, obviously having washed her face. She said, "Big Foot, I don't want to lose you and I don't want you to hate me, but I have been having an affair for about three months. Please forgive me. I am so sorry. I want to go to the shrink to see why I do this kind of thing and get my fucked up mind straight."

Looking straight into her eyes and pausing for a long time, he asked,"Why tell me now? Why not three months ago or a year ago if it was already in your mind to fuck around?"

She continued, "At work the Building Security Guards have been watching the two computer techies and me have sex on one of their closed circuit monitors. The Guard Supervisor wants me to fuck them and has threatened blackmail by telling you if I don't submit to them."

He asked, "When did this happen?"

"Just tonight I was confronted by the guards and I fainted from all my conflicts and guilt. That is the reason that I made the unplanned trip to talk to Dad and Mom. - and yes, I told them everything."

"Barbara, it doesn't seem likely that you were looking for an even bigger cock than mine. Why did you start it? Did you fall in love with one or both of the guys?"

"No! The two Techies have pencil dicks and barely touch the side of my pussy - both prefer my ass because you don't ever go there."

"Have you used protection especially in your ass?"

"Yes. Both of those nicey-nasty guys are afraid of getting poop on their cocks and always use them. When I clock out I have already gone to the john and cleaned myself up before I come home, as you probably have noticed."

"I always knew just by how cold you became to me during the past months that something was wrong between us. Why did you have an affair, are you sure you are not in love with at least one or both of those guys?"

"NO! That's absurd. I just had this desire to party one night and those guys are party guys from the word go. From 5:30 to 7:00 there is no one in the office except we three and so I did what I did and kept doing it for the laughs and the fun of it and I am now sorry. Please don't leave me to raise our children without you. I will pretend I don't know if you decide to fuck around if you will just stay with me until the youngest leaves home. Please? "

"Barbara, I am moving into the third bedroom tonight while I try to sort out what to do. Please make an appointment with your primary care physician and get a referral to a shrink or another specialist if she finds no malfunction in your body. I, too, dread the prospect of being a part time Daddy - not to mention how that fucks up the minds of children. I presume you are coming clean with me - there are and have been no others during the past ten years?"

"No there will be no others starting now as long as you live in this house, Big Foot. Winning you was winning the jack pot. I just want to know why I am driven to do these things from time to time. I honestly don't know why. I love you so much!"

Henry restrained himself from rushing over to hold his wife close but simply said, "Lets find out why this has happened, and I promise I will work with you." Both were exhausted and went to their separate beds after he kissed his wife on the cheek, goodnight.

———

The following Wednesday at 7:00 the elevator doors opened and out walked Barbara towards the three guards. She had a smile on her face that for a moment made the day for all three of guards. Then she handed him a sheet of paper and said, "LeRoy, here is my husband's eMail address and he anxiously awaits the video clip you are going to send him. Have a good day, fellas."

She went through the turn stiles and was out the front door while the three looked with bewilderment. LeRoy finally spoke to the other two and said, "Any chance that Whore is bluffing?"

The youngest spoke up and said, "Since no action took place in the computer room tonight, maybe she told those two guys to 'fuck-off,' and left it at that. I think we ought to forget the whole thing and find another Bitch - there is lots of whores in this building."

Two weeks after that Henry returned from work and put the children to playing while he prepared dinner. He then learned that the house phone had a message. He played it back: "This message is for Barbara Gaston. This is Doctor C...'s office and he asked me to inform you that your hormone tests results came back and that you are severely imbalanced in 5 of the body's dozens of hormones and moderately so in 4 others. Please call ... to make an appointment with Specialist Doctor D... for evaluation and actions to take."

Henry smiled and contemplated whether or not to move back into the master bedroom. He finally decided to wait until her talk with the specialist. In the mean time he played with both children outdoors after their dinner.

Her HMO provided her an appointment with the IM specialist the following Friday afternoon and at their location near by in a suburban township. It happened to be near the bakery where Henry worked. She sat in the very crowded waiting room for a long time and was finally called into an examination room. Introductions were made when the doctor came in. After the elderly doctor brought up her blood tests results on the computer, the first thing she said to her patient was, "I presume you are sexually promiscuous if your readings are any indicator, are you Mrs. Gaston?"

Barbara was shocked speechless at first while the old doctor had pulled off her glasses and was chewing the frame with her teeth, while waiting for a reply. The wife whispered, "Yes Ma'am , but no longer."

"Does your husband know?"

"Yes, he has moved into the guest room. He is civil to me but would have left after finding out 3 weeks ago but for the children. He has little to do with me in the meantime."

"I will write you three prescriptions that are for expensive and powerful medicine as we try to bring five hormone levels back to normal. You should start to feel the results within 48 hours - take them only as directed."

Barbara asked, "I masturbate to orgasm every night so I can fall asleep. Is there a special food or drink I should consume or avoid while I am waiting for the medicine to work?"

The doctor said, "No. Masturbation is neutral. Mrs. Gaston, I am going to make an assumption that you love your husband or you wouldn't be so broken up. Given that, the summary of our visit that I will write up and print off will say, in part, 'Studies of Hormonal imbalance such as these are known to cause muscular tension, an intermittent strong desire for sex, and makes it difficult to focus on one's work.' I suggest you show your office visit write up to your husband and tell him you love him and that you intend for this never to happen again. If you don't love your husband then work out a separation agreement with him. That's all you can do. Make an appointment to see me again in one month and lets see how you will have reacted to this medicine. O.K.?"

They shook hands and the patient said, "Thank you very much, Doctor."

"Before you go, Mrs. Gaston, you will need to monitor and moderate your willingness to have sex even after your hormones are in balance. Consider yourself lucky that your husband is not violently jealous; but, you might not be so lucky after the next escapade or with the next man in your life. "

Barbara walked into the check in counter in a daze and paid her co-pay while the clerk was printing out prescriptions and a visitation summary. After getting into her car she called her husband and left him a voice mail, "I have some startling information from the doctor that I want to share with you. Today, I will pick up the children and cook dinner for us at home."

—-

Henry had been in the Operations Director's office up front getting word that he was being promoted with a ten percent pay raise - more employees under his umbrella at the same pay. He felt his phone vibrating as their meeting was going on. After it was over he listened to his voice mail and then went back into the Ops Manager's office and said, "Fred, I will join you guys for one happy hour drink to celebrate since my wife is on child duty today. What time will you leave?"

"Hey, I will leave early today, say at three. The bar is not far from your house - the 'Flying Gator' - do you know it?"

"Yeah, been there once. I will see you guys there." He left a text for Barbara, "Thnks for doing child duty. 1 drink at the Gator with Fred and others b 4 I come home. Pls save my dinner. Big Foot."

Barbara was such an incredibly good mother until in their presence she was all smiles and was the perfect role model. The three danced and played mostly in the back yard. When she went inside to cook dinner, she could still hear their dog running and barking at the children. This brought a smile to her face. She had already taken one round of the pills and swore that she felt inner tension relaxing. She also focused on her husband and felt very confident she could win him back. After their dinner finished cooking, she started to put it on the table before calling her children and putting her husband's plate into the refrigerator, when she heard the garage door going up.

She ran to the kitchen door leading to the garage with the print out from the Doctors office in her hands to await him.

The moment he opened the door into the kitchen she stepped up and presented the summary of her doctor's visit this afternoon with a big smile on her face. "Big Foot, please read this before you say or do anything - the children are playing in the back yard."