All Comments on 'Big Girls Don't Cry'

by MrJack

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
MrJackMrJackalmost 16 years agoAuthor
Dear readers

Dear readers, This is my first story for this site. If I get any kind of positive feedback then I may try for more. I encourage your comments and suggestions. Thanks MrJack PS: I couldn't post this comment without rating the story, so I surprisingly gave it a 5 (Ha!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very good debut

A very good first story on the site, I liked all the country touches you added.

tinman69stinman69salmost 16 years ago
Surprisingly, I gave it a 5 also!

this is a good story! I loved the country plot and the farm feel of it all. I especially liked the idea of Mom catching them and then telling them. Well, Mom should be the next one fucked right after breakfast!! Then Mom needs to go into teaching mode and teach the girls how to treat their brother properly!!

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
OOOOOOOO wow!!!!!!!!

This is fantastic! I love the campy farm theme, which lends a very naughty tone to the narration! So so hot! I read your profile first, and was worried about your fetish for shaved smoothness not working with this type of story. Lo and behold, you knew that these farm girls needed hair! I can find no fault here. Please, please, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Farmer wants a wife

So this is what that show is about. Glad we got that cleared up.

as for the story:

Epic Fail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Oh come on now

To the previous commentor; Who are you shittin'? This was certainly better than a 0 .

JackRoyalJackRoyalalmost 16 years ago
Great!

"Please fill my pussy with that big chunk of beautiful meat you have between your legs!" Okay, some of the dialog, like that sentence, was a little over-the-top, as well as when the mother walks in, & the describes EXACTLY what she saw. But, still, I loved it! Great story. I'd like to read about some more threesomes with his sisters, & I'm sure the mother (who I hope is also a BBW) wants to get in on the action too.

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfover 15 years ago
Loved the Country Style of your Story...

Loved the true to life country feel of this story... You did one hell of a job on it as far as I'm concerned... And to Filthydelphia... GO HOME CITY BOY!!! You don't know shit about the country... I'm a country boy and damned proud of it... I own 2,560 acres of North East Oklahoma...

southernbbwgalsouthernbbwgalalmost 15 years ago
Dripping hot

thrilling wet intoxicating story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good could be better

an okay story, the love scenes were good though did not use the opportunity for a three-some or lesbian incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Disagree with the last comment. No story needs lesbian sex. That often tend to destroy the story by becoming weird and unnatural, and often seems forced into it by the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

ILOVEITWONTMOREOFITGOODJOB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good job

I like the way you included all the senses instead of just concentrating on the visual like so many others, however it did seem a little rushed. But overall very good.

downsouthboydownsouthboyalmost 12 years ago

Good story but you need to focus more on the story and spend less time bragging about how masculine you perceive yourself to be.

DYNO224DYNO224about 9 years ago
The boy was right

The boy was right compairing the big boy's little 7 inch peenie with a horse cock is like compairing a flea to an elephant.6 foot with 7'' inches is a little sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

That was a bit different, fun and enjoyable! Thanks for writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sweet loving story

Enjoyed the story. Loving, sweet sex. Loving reaction by the girls to find they were beautiful and desirable. Mom was very practical pragmatic. Well done!

ScareCrow840ScareCrow840about 5 years ago
Moms Next

BBWS are a real joy to ride and eat. Breakfast anyone? Where s mine?

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
No bad

For your first attempt. I certainly encourage you to keep writing after reading this. I did notice a few good comments you should take into consideration to help your career. Just remember you want be able to please everyone, you will get criticism. I would like to see more chapters to this story.. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Very Erotique!

11/10 Horse Blankets!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nobody could possibly be that dumb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous