All Comments on 'Big Girls Don't Cry Ch. 03'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Thank you for your time and effort In writing.

GunellGunellover 10 years ago
Great

The story keeps getting better and better with each chapter. Keep on writing your stories are really great and I enjoy reading them. You make it so it's like the reader is in the story.

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
Just keeps getting better.................

I echo below...the story just keeps getting better, I really enjoyed reading and savoring it...them all actually...but this one best!

LancerInLALancerInLAover 10 years ago
Happy this continues

But, Lizzie entire attitude really ticked me off (as a reader). She was unrepentant, it completely soured the story for me. Short sighted and selfish.

I still enjoyed it. But her attitude brought it down a full star.

Val

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please

This is by far the best I have read in a long long time. PLEASE keep going with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: Happy this continues

Your attitude in bombing a story before the author has finished it because he didn't tell it the way you wanted it to go isn't going to make him write it the way you want it; quite the opposite, in fact. You don't know how the story ends, it's not finished yet, and throwing your toys out of the play-pen half-way through is stupid and intolerant; if you don't like the way a story goes, leave, or write one yourself; bombing the story half-way through in a fit of pique makes you no friends and marks you as an inconsiderate jerk. This author writes his characters like real, complex, flawed, people, not 1-dimensional cartoon characters as you so obviously prefer, perhaps he doesn't want Lizzie to crawl on broken glass or slit her wrists as a penance while bleating about how sorry she is, because real people don't do that; her attitude is realistic, she can't fix what happened too long ago to fix, and the only people she feels she needs to apologise to are Darryl and her father; one doesn't need it, and the other was never angry with her, and she already apologised to him, so what's your problem? You admit you can't write, which mean you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, so grow the fuck up and keep your worthless opinions to yourself.

LancerInLALancerInLAover 10 years ago
re: re: Happy this continues

Coming from an Anon poster. Yeah, I will give your opinion the weight it deserves.

However, I did not bomb the story. It still got a good rating. Perhaps I should have said her attitude did not ring true to me. AND it was irritating. You can't please everyone all the time. I am still sticking with this storyline because it is well done and I enjoy it.

Val

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 10 years agoAuthor
OK, that's enough...

Please note, this area is for comment about the merits (or otherwise!) of the storyline and the character development, such as it is; if you want to get into verbal punch-up's or altercations with other commentators, please do it somewhere else; as both of you have fair points to make, I'll leave the comments up, but I will take down any others that seek to get involved or want to take a dig at anybody here; this forum is for fair and unfettered comment, not snot-rubbing and spit-balling, so please don't indulge, I'm sure you're all better than that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

This was an amazing story as always and i look forward to reading more from you and did any one else see that callback to mark and julie being his cousins very interested in seeing the potential in that 6 of 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ITS A GOOD STORY

I liked your story.. Im just wondering if you ever going to pick up where you left off.. If so or you have already but changed the title.. Could you let me know please..Im enjoying reading this as much as your writing it..So please send me an email of where i can read more..Thank you..EMAIL: damwalow@hotmail.com

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Whew

I just went through some more tissues. Your development of the story never lets up. It seems the story has more twists and turns as some of the best mystery novels.

ZigmysterZigmysterabout 8 years ago
Kinda surprised

Surprised that nobody has commented on the the closet that Lena would sit in when she wanted to do some deep thinking was also where the St. Christopher medallion was hiding. Nice link..

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
Next on BBC One

It's Ballykissangel. Tune in after a special word from our sponsors.

.............................

Nice save for Daryl's character development. 5*

Lori_the_HoosierLori_the_Hoosierover 6 years ago
Re: Next on BBC One

What's that supposed to mean?

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
All teasing aside

I liked the story. Just as I like the soap, though I only saw the first two seasons.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
brilliant story

of course, i say that about all of yours! i read the comments below - being in America no BBC other than crappy nightly news and an occasional show like "downton abbey"! but this could be a movie. very clever and interesting storyline. i might like this better than "Lori"!!! on to chapter 4

oh - and 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very detailed story. Emotional and sexy. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too forgiving too quickly. Should have tossed that bitch out of the house instead of instantly forgiving her and moving on. Ridiculous to work through all the emotions in one day, knowing that your dad's family has never contacted you for 25 years, your mom never contacted you and even had children.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories