Big Girls Rule

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right. Let me keep this in order. I think that's when, yeah that's it. I rolled his shorts down some. I'd stop every time his breathing changed until I had him totally exposed." A shaky breath, "I put my mouth over him and just sucked him...uh sucked him...Ooo, I'm sorry, he's sucking me right now. I don't think I can stop...it. His balls got tight and his...his cock kinda spurted a little. Oh god that was so sexy, he gooed in my mouth, it was so, slicky like. But he was still sleeping, and," sharp intake, " um, I'm gonna come, sorry , tried to hold off, but...oh yes, yes, yes, yes!!" Still holding Teri's gaze, Roo's hips bucked, her hole contracting around my finger, copious juices drowning me. She tried not to cry out as she cupped her breast, pinching her nipple. Nostrils flared, gasping, her eyes rolled back as the waves of pleasure destroyed any last vestiges of her dignity.

In the quietude following, I pulled back from my tryst, my mind fuzzy from pot and overwhelmed with pheromones. I was very stiff and had made a big spot on my shorts. it had gotten completely dark outside. The light over the range in the kitchen was the only illumination. Earl Klugh was playing on the stereo back in the bedroom. I wiped off my mouth and neck with a corner of Roo's towel and looked over at Teri. In the gloom, I could make out her hand describing big ovals on her pussy. It made a squishy sound I could hear. Her head was leaned back and a low moan escaped her lips. She made another circuit, then stopped and gently slapped herself, once, twice, thrice. With each slap, her trembling legs stiffened. Then relaxing, just dawdling, twisting her long pubes in her fingers, me suddenly realizing she is fingering herself with her other hand. In. Out. Twirl. Pull. Another jerk more subdued.

"Going for wine," I announced. Roo sat up, eyes sparkling, held out her glass.

"I feel MUCH better, thanks for the lick." she announced brightly, " It made me thirsty."

Teri sat there, collecting herself. I stood stiffly, adjusted myself, got their glasses and headed for the kitchen. Another bottle here somewhere...nope, ah but here's wine coolers in the crisper. I could hear them talking.

Roo, lighting a candle, "I'm sorry about that, really. I hope you're not just embarrassed to death. It's a game we play with each other, you know, to try not to come by keeping distracted. I can almost finish a TV show before I lose it. Now, when I return the favor, Ted can't last very long, maybe ten minutes? One track mind. Girls can think of more than one thing at once!"

Teri nodded, "God he ate you so gently. I love it! I don't know how long I'd last being kissed, um, down there. It must be amazing. I mean at least from watching you. I got all horned out. Ah, our wine arrives."

I was still completely hard, my staff preceding me into the living room. The candlelight revealed my rigidness, along with where my shorts were spotted. "Here we go girls, coolers now." I handed a glass to Teri.

She looked straight at my distension. "Thanks" she said, "I've never been served by such a dick!" They laughed and I gave Roo her wine.

"Did you mean to say you've never been kissed, I mean, down there?" Roo asked, in awe. Teri shook her head.

"I'm going to go change, be right back." I announced. Roo reached up, encircling my shaft through the fabric.

"See, someone else made a spot too. Look Teri, see his shorts?" She pulled my shorts down some and twisted it around so Teri could see.

Teri, " Yep, that's a spot, oh, oh, look who's come out to play! There he is!"

Indeed, the shorts pulling had released my manhood which sprung into view. Roo pulled me to the futon. She leaned forward and gave my cock's head a soft wet kiss, rolling her tongue around the head, then pulling out to the end, then back down just a little. Teri made a small sound in her throat.

Roo stopped, a thread of saliva dangling between me and her mouth.

Teri, "This is like real life porn or something. I can't believe what I'm seeing." She sipped her wine, then pulled up close to us. "I mean, go ahead but do you mind if I watch a little closer? That way I can at least be a voyeur, right?"

We all laughed. In so doing, it was as if we dispensed with any more inhibitions or conjured moral values. We could feel everything just relax. Time slowed down, the tea candle flickered. Roo gently enveloped me again. And again, just the head. I felt fingernails lightly scratching my sac and another hand softly jacking my shaft. Any one feeling in itself was good, the net effect almost overwhelming. The tea candle went out. I could smell the wick smoking. The girls whispered together in the sudden darkness. My cock's head was suddenly cool in the air before being consumed once again. It felt different, lips softer, like marshmallow soft, tongue searching and swooshing, then taking in all of my manhood. It was intoxicating. I put my hands down to urge her on. I felt a head of short hair about the instant my balls were gently sucked into a mouth, licking and pulling. I felt myself spurt a little, a hand pushing up on my sac, then another hand jacking me fast, soft licks sucking tightly at my tip. Another hand took mine, directing it to a small firm breast, nipple rubbery in my fingers.

But then...

...the roll off truck came for the dumpster by the convenience store down the street. Boom, boom and then one more BOOM. Jeez. Once would've been enough...

Couldn't help it. We all started laughing hysterically. Another candle got lit, another drink, another toke. Put my man back away, we did potty breaks and I turned the music up a little. I went past the open bathroom door on the way from the bedroom. Roo was talking while Teri was at the mirror redoing her lipstick. Teri was reminding her about the story still half told.

I was sitting down on the floor again when they came out. "Ted, I think we'll be more comfy just sitting on the bed, how 'bout you? We'll just prop up, I know you must be tired of the floor."

I agreed and we all gathered up stuff and trouped to the bedroom. I turned the music back down while the girls put drinks and whatnot down and fluffed the pillows. We could hear the roll off truck booming a distant dumpster and a car went by in the parking lot with the Allman Bros cranked. The girls propped against the wall, two candles fluttering as the air conditioning came on. I lounged by their feet, propped up on a cushion, more in front of Teri than Roo. It was eleven o'clock, the night was young and I had a serious ball ache. Yet everything was so innocent. Nothing appeared to have happened. Teri hadn't been in anyway involved with my cock only five minutes ago. Roo hadn't had an orgasm in the midst of a conversation. I must have been stoned and I was imagining things. But surely... Teri worked at Macy's Downtown in Designer Fashions and got to wear the latest trends at work. Roo wanted to get a few things...Did I miss something? Weren't we just...I don't know. I went to turn the air back. It was getting too cold in the apartment. Grabbed another wine cooler...

"OK. Where was I?" Roo resumed the narrative. I'm was in the hall standing there..."Remember, he kinda creamed in my mouth. I moved around and gathered him in my boobs and sucked on him. He loves that when he's awake. I do that a lot when my 'visitor' comes. He started to wake up then and he oozed some more in my mouth. A lot of times he does that just before he comes too."

"Do you swallow it? I mean when he comes." We had definitely moved on from Macy's.

"I try, but if there's a lot, I block it with my tongue, let it run out. If we haven't had, you know, relations during the week, (he works a lot of hours) then it gets pretty messy."

"Bob likes me to be, um oral I guess? But it's only one way. When he comes, he pushes my head down hard, so he's in my throat, so I gag, then he's mad. I don't know. Sex is just rushed with him when we DO do it. Work, studies, whatever else then me." Lower voice, "It's gotten where my hand is my husband, at least it pays more attention." Teri paused, " I'm not sexually frustrated or anything though." Laughter between them, then confidentially, "I DO stay horny, or aroused, whatever, a lot. I'll deal with that. But don't thing I'm making a move on your guy. I'm not, promise. I love being friends with you."

"Aww, that's sweet." Roo took a toke. I could hear her pulling it. "You love sucking cock though. I could just see you. Did you like Ted's?"

"Yes, he's not huge like Bob. It's easier for me to enjoy sucking. He was going to come if it hadn't of been for the noise. I've never done what we did together, I mean you were right there. He swelled when you put his hand on my tit. Now that was cool!" A sip of wine." Where is he?"

" I guess he's hiding in the kitchen or out walking the dog."

"You don't have a dog."

"He might be walking HIS dog!"

"Ted..."

I came in, with the wine. "I had to put the dog out."

Roo, "Uh, huh. There you are, thanks. So getting back to where ever here...I just got up and put on a top and told him I was hungry and didn't feel like making anything." She looked at me doe eyed in the dim light. "Did you want to tell some of this?"

I picked up on the story. "I know when she does me like that she slicks up. Of course she'll steam up watching an R- rated movie. I got up, put my hand down her panties and stirred her butter till she bucked. It sure got her color up. Fair's fair right?"

Roo, "Yep. But we had to wait for his erection to go down before we could leave. I went out to the car and found half a joint in the ashtray in back from when you came with us to the concert at Lake Burton. I love bench seats. I sat next to Ted, fired that thing up and stroked him through his pants all the way to the restaurant. We got there, we're stoned and he couldn't get out of the car. My mouth was SO dry, I went on in, got a table. Hard guy showed up finally and we ate."

" The sky was nice so we went over to the park. We knew there wasn't any concerts going on and we just didn't want to sit in the apartment. Of course we're buzzed and he's got his arm around me playing with my boobs. We parked by the maintenance shed and I remembered just then that our blanket was at home. I'd thought we'd lay out, see the stars, do a little necking, just enjoy the night. I mean, I'd barely seen my man all week, crazy hours, tired man, you get the picture." Roo sipped, thought. I was laying at the end of Teri's long legs, close together.

Roo resumed, Teri following intently, "So we got out and sat on the hood, started kissing some. But the hood was hot from the motor, you know, too hot for MY butt anyway. I took him into the trees and turned to him. All the kissing had horned me out, he was all hard. He got to touching me and getting my pants down, the devil," distant smile, "And I needed it. I think just being outside and the teasing, Lord it was too much. I had to come, I was just shaking. You ever get like that?"

Teri nodded, willing her on.

"So I guess it just happened. I wanted to wait until he was inside me, but that didn't happen. I came very hard. I was still coming when he spun me around and I was able to get him in."

I was hard and Roo's talk was getting to me. Teri stared down at me and shifted, her legs spreading, knees coming up. Roo had scrunched up on the pillow some, legs apart, feet down. Then she surprised me. Crossing her arms, she grabbed the hem of the T-shirt and doffed it over her head, beautiful boobs now in full view. She looked pointedly at my shorts. I took them off, cock rising again, balls taut, aching.

I could see Teri's pussy. She opened her legs more, the hem of her nightie rising. Roo, "Did you say no one has ever licked your pussy? Has no one ever sucked you until you came in their mouth?"

Teri shivered with each question, her hands running up and down those beautiful long thighs. The darkened blonde fur at her entrance. She's gasping now. A little. "Would you like to be sucked?"

Teri shook her head.

"My pussy loves to be licked, Teri. You can't imagine the feeling of your clit being gently sucked, or a tongue in your hole, licking your inner lips..." Roo talking softly, coaxing her. Then to me."Teddy, give her a little mouth loving."

Teri seemed to make a decision. She sat up straight, and doffed he nightie. "If ya'll are going naked, me too!"

Roo smiled and took Teri's hand and said in a very calm low voice, "You don't have to forego your vows honey. You don't. We're friends, remember?" Guiding that hand to Roo's pussy. "See? I'm horny too!"

Teri's hand lingered, touching, acquainting with the fresh wetness welling from the chubby pussy beneath.

"Let Teddy eat you, honey. You need it. You need it bad, it's OK, admit it." Roo's hand reached down to Teri's blonde puss, languorously dragging her fingers back and forth, then trailing one finger gently up the split.

I was watching from my vantage point as Teri disrobed and I got my first view of her tender young tits, small, perfect little nips puffy and swollen, above her long narrow waist flaring slightly for her hips and long, so long legs, sculpted feet and polished pink toe nails. God, how lovely she was! Her legs trembled at Roo's gentle touch. Suddenly, she removed the teasing hand and slid down in the bed. She looked at me, a nervous smile crossing her face, so vulnerable. She glanced away, then towards Roo as she opened her thighs, my invitation. They were looking at each other as my first gentle kiss landed in her furry cleft.

Teri flinched, grabbing Roo's hand. "I just think of all those teeth so close, scary."

My hands wandered up to those tits just begging to be touched, pulling lightly on the tips, as I licked, spreading her lips out and exposing her insistent little clit, hiding under it's hood.

Roo eased down the bed. "Silly. He doesn't bite. At least not too hard. I think I might be a voyeur too. Is that OK?"

Teri's hips undulated slightly. "If I come, are you going to, uh, oooh, (gasp) watch me?"

"I don't know. Might visit my man in a minute if you don't mind." Roo laid her head on Teri's shoulder.

I had withdrawn my hands and was caressing and rubbing Teri's outer lips as I tongued her cleft lightly.

Roo, "I'm not a lesbo or anything, honest. But would you mind if I kissed your tit? It's so perky and cute. I just HAVE to kiss it!"

"I don't know, this is...oooh...( I had begun licking the shaft of her clit, flicking my tongue over the little spear. Teri's whole pussy contracted, reacting almost without her consent )...SO wicked I guess. Yeah, kiss it. Just don't look...at ...my face. It's um, embarrassing."

Roo scrunched down and gave the perky tit a little girl type kiss. Then another. Opening her mouth, a wetter kiss, sucking back up to the end. Than a nibble, deep kissing her roseate tip just so. I put a finger into her puss, felt Teri grab it, grab it again, clenching each time her tit was suckled, now jerking as I pulled her pleasure point in between my lips, lightly licking just the tiny end.

I could tell Teri's destination was in sight. My neck was hurting from the position, so I turned more to my side, laying my head on her firm thigh. Roo abandoned the tit and reversing, slid down to pleasure me. "Don't give out on me," she whispered, "I need it again. I just loved sucking her. I'm SO bad." Then, warm wet mouth, a lick on my sensitive spot, then stopping. "What is she doing?"

Teri was touching Roo's breast, squeezing, then running her hand down her flanks, then back up. Roo's thighs were spread and Teri's hand wandered to the center. She started stiffening and trembling at my licking and fingering. She held tight to my finger, so tight, pussy convulsing. Her finger found entrance in Roo, pushing in and out about the moment she released. It was almost a call of distress from Teri's lips as her hips shot up from the bed, ramming my mouth in her incoherent urgency, "Suck, suck, fuck, oh God yes," Her hand now grabbed Roo's big round breast, kneading and pulling as the storm continued. A tiny voice,"It won't stop, it won't stop, it's so strong, I can't do this, gotta STOP!"

A flood of aroused sex pheromones invaded my nostrils. I tasted her foaming release. It was as if the girl was having her first orgasm. Roo had stopped her cock worship and was watching Teri. I've been told the only things that beats good face is usually battery powered. And in the intense moments scaling majestic inner cliffs, we forget everything but the gift, the gift that transcends all other feelings, that fleeting thunderous moment that equals all souls.

I wiped my face in the sheets. Teri eyes were wet. She reached past Roo, handling my manhood, tugging. She sniffed, looking imploringly at Roo. "Please. just for a minute. I know, I know. It's wrong. Just this once. Can I borrow him?"

I didn't see that one coming. It was just a night of adventure. Now it was getting, well, way adventurous.

Roo leaned over, kissed her. "If he wants to, It's OK by me." Glancing at me, " But he's MY man, now you know how much friends we are, OK?" She looks up at me, questioning with her eyes.

I leaned over, kissed my girl, then moved over Teri, with those long graceful legs up, knees bent, toes curling into the sheets. Pussy reflecting her slickness in the candlelight. Roo reached down, holding my cock, rubbed it on Teri's cleft. Teri looked almost ashamed in her need, closing her eyes...waiting, blushing.

Roo pushed me in, then sat back against her pillow.

Very slowly I entered. I was so aroused. Having been only with Roo all this time, it was all new again and it was hard, very hard not to just give over and come right then. It had been a horny night, filled with lots of sex talk, naked girls, two pussies mouth loved, whew!

Roo watched, biting her lip, as I pushed in to Teri, all the way in.

I was inches from Teri's deep blue kaleidoscope eyes when they opened. She thrust powerfully up against me, lifting us both easily. I was amazed. A mischievous smile stole across her face before Teri giggled,"Didn't expect that, huh?" Her toes played with mine, another new feeling and I looked straight at her without having to arch or bend. She smoothed her hands down my butt, reaching from behind me and scratching my balls with those long manicured fingers. Then propping my pelvis up off her with her arms, she tightened around my cock while pulling down, milking me to my tip. The effect was stunning. I was speechless. The undulation continued, loosening on the upstroke, reacquiring me and squeezing as she pulled back down. She did it so effortlessly! I could feel my orgasm beginning to arrive. It couldn't be helped. The feeling from my groin was unbelievable, she was pulling my jism from me and I was helpless to stop, my good intentions gone awry. I had a momentary vision of being in a boat in a small swell, buttery smooth, rising and falling. Teri could tell my imminence . She released her hold and pulled me down on her. Her hand squeezed my balls from behind, rubbing my base as well. Her kegel muscles, tennis player strong, pulled on my shaft. A soft whisper in my ear, "You gave me something good. I wanted to give you something back."I gasped with each pull form her powerful pussy. It was not enough to come all the way, but I didn't want it to stop. I was right on the edge.

Roo, propped on an elbow watched my face, a flush across her bosom.

Finally Teri reached down, removing me and grabbed my spasming cock hard at the base, her arm between us. My ear was next to her mouth when she whispered, "Big girls rule, Teddy. Big tall girls..." Her breath was even, tits rising against my chest calmly, as if she'd just awoken.

I flopped over on my back on the cool sheets. Roo, in one smooth movement, hovered over me, then impaled herself on my stiffness. "Ahhhh, that's better," she sighed. She peered down at me over her big soft boobs. "Are we comfortable now?" I was still floating from almost mating with Teri. Roo rocked her hips back and forth, boobs swaying. I reached out and caressed them, my tingling warning starting anew. Her hips stopped and she took my hands away.