Big Girls Rule

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teri started laughing. "I think you're torturing him, I really do!" Both of them giggled, little contractions from Roo's wet puss. I groaned. It was just getting to be too much.

Teri took my hand, placing it on her tit. "Here, you can play with this."

Roo, "To finish the story...you do remember, right? I told you about my creaming in his hand, right?"

Teri nodded, intrigued once again.

"So he did me doggy style while I hung on to the tree. Just as he came we heard the police down by the car. it was too late, Ted came, still coming while we were pulling our pants up, God, what a mess! I was already soaked and he blew all over my ass."

Teri chuckled, "This is too much, I mean really?"

"Yep, we put ourselves together. We could see the cops with their flashlights walking around the building. Ted called out saying, 'We're over here, coming towards you.' which was smart. So we walked up and I know that they could tell we had been lovers up in the pines. I mean we smelled like a fuck factory!" We laughed in the gloom. It really was ridiculous, but you had to be there. "The cops looked like they answered a casting call for Adam 12 or Police Story. One guy was older, all grizzled, the other one my age probably. They let us go after making sure the shed was secure. Older cop laughed, told us to go home, get cleaned up. Young cop couldn't stop staring at my boobs."

I piped up from below, "Yeah, me either!"

Roo shook her hips, "Oops, I forgot there was somebody down there. Did you come a little in Teri? Is that why she took you out? Have you been bad, hmmm?"

My girl had a very fleshy pussy on the inside. It was like a velvet glove, very wet and most welcoming. I could feel it all around my phallus, rubbing me everywhere whenever she moved.

Teri moved over, turning my face towards hers, kissing me, tonguing me. My hand strayed to her pubes, her soaked crevasse, gently pulling the lips, tapping her clit. The kissing became more urgent and I felt her shiver, then more juice in my palm and on her thigh.

Roo gasped, plainly watching the whole escapade from above. She began rocking her hips, cupping her swollen breasts in her hands. My cock was pulled to and fro, it's unavoidable, I'm finally was going to come. Regardless. From deep within I could feel it build. You know when it's undeniable, when body overrides the mind. In a rush my fluids voided, spurted out in jerks, baby batter on the way...

"Come on." Roo stiffened. "Let's all do this. Teddy's coming..."

Teri broke from our deep kissing, " Slap it Teddy, fast, oh God yes, yes...YES!!"

Roo looked down at me and grinned. I could feel her cunt pinging, those rapid little tell tales of girl orgasm. She kept rocking steady as my orgasm exploded, ignoring her own to keep me inside her when I started bucking under her. As I broke, I felt a lot of hot warmth, more than usual as Roo released her pent up come, mingling with my own.

The thunder in my head finally receded. My hand was still buried in Teri's pussy, held tight by those long soft white thighs. Roo had laid down on me, with me still buried in her puss. I looked over at Teri. She met my gaze evenly. She mouthed the words. "Big girls rule." Big grin. I grinned back. Roo started snoring in my ear.

The tea candle flickered out.