Big Gulp: Sharing Jack and a Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, he eases his way to my vagina, where he points his tongue and spears it into my hole. He slides it in and out, parting my lips as he goes, inhaling my scent. It's heaven, but I need so much more.

He lets go of my hips, spreads me wider, and starts lapping and sucking both sides of my lips. I can't believe this gorgeous specimen of a man has his face between my thighs. I have to see it to believe it. I rise up on my elbows to watch. I am at first embarrassed to be so open, but then too happy to care.

I lay back and find myself bucking off the counter, begging him to move higher and give me what I need. Mercilessly, he takes his time to be sure he sucks on every ounce of me, licking my juices and leaving wetness of his own.

Finally, he comes home to my clit. He deftly sucks it like he sucked my lips. He flicks it harder and faster, then swirls it around the tip of his tongue. I've got my hands locked on the back of his head, urging him deeper and faster.

I'm so close I can taste it. But there's one more thing I need.

I reach my hand down to put my fingers into myself.

When Bryce sees what I'm doing, he brushes my hand aside, glances up at me, and says, "Patience, horny girl."

This man is in charge.

After feasting on my clit, Bryce eases one finger into me. It's meaty and calloused and fills me up with perfect pressure and roughness.

He devours my clit, burying his face into me; he's going to need snorkel gear. I'm on the edge.

He slides one more finger in with the first.

A couple strokes are all I needed.

My need is coiled, full of pent-up passion and need. I'm yanking his head down, suctioning his mouth on my clit. I need him there. My juices are dripping on the counter and rubbing into his face. I'm mumbling incoherent nothings.

All of my sensations are focused between my legs, on Bryce's tongue and lips and fingers. I pull him firmly into me as he jams his fingers deeper inside. I screw wildly against his face, and he pushes his hand on my belly to keep me from bucking him off. My climax pulls and spins itself out in a host of contractions. As it starts to ease, something snaps, and my orgasm rises again. Without caring, I have yanked Bryce still tighter between my legs, which I have wrapped around his head. There's no way he can breathe, but I need the release and I follow it through until I can't any more. Finally, after hours of torturous heaven, I slowly come down. I have had the orgasm of my life.

BRYCE

I need a minute to catch my breath and get feeling back on the sides of my head where she was squeezing her thighs. But it was worth it. Alex is a happy girl.

I'm so horny I ache.

Must fuck her. Now.

There's one hallway and it leads to the bedroom.

I pick her up and practically sprint down the hallway.

I dump her on the comforter: "Remember when I said I was done being a gentleman?"

"Mm-hmm."

"That starts now."

I shed my clothes in record time, nearly catching my dick in my fly. I'm distracted by a gorgeous naked woman waiting expectantly on her bed.

Shit, her bed is too short for me. With a single stroke I sweep off the pillows. The pillows swipe the books, tissues, lotions, potions, whatever she's got off the nightstand. The floor is now cluttered with girl paraphernalia.

I push her on her back, climb between her legs, and hold her good arm over her head. She's shocked, but not upset. She's wondering where this is going.

It's going all the way. Fast.

"I'm done waiting."

I use my free hand to hold my shaft and rub the head of my cock against her. She's sopping, sloppy, filthy wet, and I'm tempted to go back down and eat her out again. But my dick has other ideas.

I start to push into her.

Jeezus!

It's like trying to knock through a wall. She's tight. Really tight. I'm not getting in without hurting her.

"Are you a virgin?"

That would be a game changer.

ALEX

I'm mortified when he asks if I'm a virgin.

No doubt we would have a difference in size, but that much?

"No, I'm not a virgin, but I am naturally small, everywhere."

He doesn't need to know that I've slept with a total of one other guy.

He says, "Yeah, but this is crazy—you're soaking wet, I had my fingers in you two minutes ago, and you still won't budge."

"Well, it could, um, maybe also have to do with the fact that I haven't had sex in 4½ years."

He kneels back, rubs his hand over his face, and says, "Who doesn't have sex for 4½ years?!"

Now I really feel desirable.

BRYCE

Alex hasn't had sex in 4½ years? How is that possible? She's adorable. Men would line up for her.

Is there something wrong with her that I don't know about?

What am I getting myself into? But I'm in this now and no way am I pulling out. So to speak.

ALEX

I have an idea. I have enough vibrators to sink the Titanic. What if I start off with a vibrator, get stretched out a little, then Bryce can try again?

I reach for my nightstand and pull out the biggest one I can find. I look down at Bryce and get a jolt of panic and pure joy: he is bigger than my biggest vibrator. My heart palpitates and I genuinely wonder if this is going to work. It's worth a shot.

I tell Bryce my plan.

He's skeptical.

BRYCE

She pulls out the biggest dildo I've ever seen. Where was she hiding that monster when I was helping her move? It's purple with sparkles in it. I'm not sure about this. Or at least I'm not until Alex puts it between her legs.

She starts teasing herself with the tip, rubbing it up and down her lips and her clit. Slowly, as she gets more aroused, her lips moisten and thicken, and she starts easing the glittery purple head into her pussy.

I've never watched a woman play with herself like this, and it is one of the most erotic things I've ever seen.

My face is up between her legs. Front row seat. I am NOT going to miss a thing.

I'm stroking my dick. The precum is dripping off and forming a river.

Each time the head of that dildo disappears into her pussy, I want to shove my dick in instead.

She's panting and sweating, her head thrown back and her nipples like rubies.

All of a sudden she sits up and grabs something else from her dresser—an industrial-size bottle of lube. She squirts it on the dildo and rubs it all over her pussy.

In a move that nearly does me in, she grabs the dildo with both hands and pushes it firmly, forcefully, all the way home, until just the end is sticking out.

Only then does she click it on, and I can hear it vibrating inside her.

She starts rocking her hips, trying to push it deeper. She's moaning, throwing her legs wide open, and tears are forming at the corners of her eyes. She's going to come all over again.

No, no, no. Not without me she isn't.

ALEX

Touching myself is so personal. I never thought I'd share that with someone. But there's something about Bryce that makes me reckless. I'm miles outside my comfort zone, but I feel safe.

Bryce figures that if I can get that huge dildo into me, then he can slip inside after. And that's exactly what he does.

He pulls the vibrator out of me, positions himself at my entrance, then starts to ease into me. He doesn't stop until his root is rubbing my clit. He's harder and firmer than the vibrator was. I'm panting and sweating and squeezing his arms because he's filling me up so tight.

He hits my cervix, then his head pushes it aside and keeps on going until it hits the back of my womb. It pushes the supple flesh until I'm fully stretched. His shaft has reshaped my channel to accommodate its thickness and heft.

He's holding his massive body up off of me, his triceps and pecs popping out, but the mere weight of his pelvis is breathtaking. It's pushing him ever deeper into me.

I'm completely full, can't move, can barely breathe, yet I've never been happier.

The Olympics ain't got nothing on this man.

BRYCE

I'm fully seated, but I need to get deeper. I keep laying the weight of my pelvis into her, pinning her into the bed, vaguely aware that I might hurt her.

She's so little under me, and her pussy is straining to accept me.

But the primate in me needs this.

I remind Alex that I'm done being a gentleman. She nods. She's with me.

And then I pull out of her and thrust until I'm balls deep. She gives a scream and grips the sheets into her fist.

But I'm just getting started.

I wrap my arms around her back to brace her, then I pull out and drive home again.

And again. And again.

I could have come right when I entered her, so it's hard to hold back. Can't wait to shoot off in her, fill that sweet little pussy.

She starts to close her legs on me, I guess so I can't go so deep. That won't do.

"Spread those sweet legs for me, I need to get deep into that cunt."

She's shocked by my language, so I figure she needs some more.

"Hold your cunt open with your fingers." Her eyes go huge, but she obeys.

It's a gorgeous sight, and it helps me push in farther still.

What is it about her? I feel so dirty with her.

I eye her sweet lips and think next time I'm going to sit on her chest and have her suck my dick, suck it nice deep down in her throat, till she chokes on my cum.

And I imagine that later I flip her over and slam my cock into her ass and fuck her hard until I come in there and it leaks out her sweet little bottom.

And I'm going to watch her get fucked by a dude with a cock bigger than mine. He's going to pin her down, slam into her little pussy, and she's going to cry and scream and beg him to stop as she has the orgasm of her life.

These thoughts are flying through my mind until I reel myself back to the living, breathing, gorgeous Alex who is under me, spreading for me, amazing me.

I'm nearly there, and I need her to join me, so I pulse my thumb on her clit. Her mouth forms an O and her eyes shut—she's almost there. And I'm with her.

One, two, three, four more strokes and I'm pouring into her, filling her sweet pussy with my hot juice. It comes in hard jets, deep from my balls, along my shaft, and out into her welcoming channel. It's been pooling there, waiting for Alex for so long. My dick is released from the vise that has gripped it ever since I met Alex Anderson.

She's crying out and grabbing at my ass, my shoulders, whatever she can reach, to dig me deeper into her. She lasts longer, so I keep drilling and thrusting and nibbling her tit while she's still in orbit. When I can tell she's coming down, I bend down and kiss along her sweaty hairline and give her a soft kiss on the lips. I just plowed her hard, and I want to end this on a tender note.

I pull out and roll off her so I don't crush her. I lean on my side, cup her cheek in my palm, and say "Thank you. I've been wanting you for a long time." She's startled, then pinches my chin and sasses me, "Back atchya', big boy." We both laugh, because it's the silliest, least romantic response she could have given me, yet it was perfect. I lie back down and take her hand in mine. I'm constantly marveling at how small she is. But her hand feels natural and right in mine. We lie side by side on her bed, panting and wet. I can't wait to be with her again.

12