Big Help from Lil Sis Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His response encouraged me to continue, and I found his zipper and pulled it down and slide my hand inside. I located the fly of his boxer and seconds later I was holding his hard and hot cock in my hand. This caused his loudest moan yet. My hand was kind of trapped and I wanted more room plus I knew what I really wanted was to get his dick in my mouth.

I sat up and slide my hand out of his pants and brought both hands to his belt buckle and quickly undid it and unbuttoned his pants. I grabbed them and slid them down his thighs. This still didn't give me the access I wanted.

"Stand up, please." I said.

We got up off the bed and he stood beside it as I dropped down on my knees and pulled first his shorts, and then his boxers down and off his legs. When I got the boxers out of the way I saw a thick, veiny, cut cock that was probably about six or seven inches long. His groin was shaved, and he had two good sized balls hanging belong his dick.

I moved my mouth towards it and my nose caught a wonderful scent, it was a manly, slightly musky smell and it caused my penis to swell even more. I wrapped one hand around the base of his shaft while my mouth engulfed the top of his dick. It was very firm but had a softness to it at the same time and it tasted lightly of salt.

The aroma, taste, and feel beat anything I had dreamt about, and I knew that I would have to do this again and probably need to do it often. I immediately understood why my sister loved doing it and had a quick thought that maybe the love of sucking dick was genetic. I was pretty sure Kelly also had a mouthful of dick right now in the room next door. I took more of him in my mouth and sucked on it as I slid back up.

"Jesus... that feels amazing."

Keeping him in my mouth I swirled my tongue over the head and lightly stroked my hand up down at the base. I then slide it out and ran my tongue over all the veins before my dropping my mouth down to his balls and sucking them in one at a time. I then spent a minute licking each of them.

"Fuck... this can't be your first time Addie."

I loved that he used my girl name and immediately swallowed him again. This time I aggressively bobbed up down on his dick and I felt his hand move to my head and stroke it. I looked up and our eyes met. I held his eyes in mine as I moved to licking his dick and then gave him a smile before taking him back in my mouth.

"Jesus Fucking Christ... you are the best cocksucker ever! I am not going to last long." He yelled out.

First, being called a cocksucker caused precum to begin pouring out of me and my panties were now soaked. Second, I am pretty sure he yelled that out loud enough that others in the house heard it and instead of being embarrassed I was proud.

I increased the pace of my hand stroking the base while also bobbing up and down on upper part of dick. I felt his cock stiffen some and knew that he would be cuming soon.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, I am going to Cum!" He shouted out.

The taste on my tongue changed then the back of my throat was hit with a powerful blast. It caught me off guard and was followed by my mouth being flooded with his thick cum. A tangy and salty sensation hit my taste buds and I realized that I liked this part also. My curiosity had been satisfied and I knew I would be swallower from here on out.

"Oh... stop... sensitive. Fuck that was amazing Addie. That can't have been your first time. No way." Matt had pulled back and his dick slide out of my mouth.

I was still on my knees and looked up at him and smiled while making sure he saw my exaggerated swallowing motion. I stood up and moved toward the bed. I wanted to kiss him but then remembered that a lot of guys wouldn't do that with a girl that just had cum in her mouth.

I was happy when he slid forward and kissed me. It was tentative at first but soon turned more aggressive. I broke the kiss and looked at him.

"Thank you. It was everything that I had dreamed, hoped, and wanted. I will never forget this." I said.

"Thank me? That was incredible. Thank you. Thank you for letting me be your first time doing that." Matt pulled me in and kissed me again.

We laid back on the bed and he wrapped an arm around me and pulled me close him. I brought my hand up and rested it on his chest. Every minute or so we would share a short kiss. After about ten minutes or so I let my hand work down to his dick again. At first it was soft when I grasped it but I could feel it swell slightly.

"I would love for you to be my first time for... if you wanted to that is." I said with some uncertainty.

"I would love too also... I can go again just need a little help getting it ready for that." Matt smiled at me.

I kissed him and then got up from the bed. First, I reached into the night stand and pulled out the lube that was in the back of the drawer and set it on the bed while smiling nervously at him. I then unzipped my skirt and turned my back to him as I let it drop to the floor. I reluctantly stepped out of my heels and more reluctantly rolled my tights down.

I kept my back to him; I didn't want him to see the bulge in the front of my thong, but I did want him to see the back of my thong splitting my butt checks. I bent over to complete taking off my tights and when I stood up, I smiled at him, he had sat up and was staring at my ass before looking at me.

His dick was growing but wasn't completely hard yet, so I dropped down to my knees again and took it back into my mouth. I loved feeling it grow in my mouth, and it only took a minute before he was hard. When I was sure he was ready I let it slip out and gave the tip a loud kiss.

"Um... do you have a condom?" He asked.

"Yes... do you want to wear a condom?" I asked nervously.

"Not really but thought you might want me to." His turn to be nervous.

"Only if you want too... I am healthy I promise... but if you want to, I won't be offended." I told him.

He stood up and pulled me to him and kissed me. My hand went to his dick and slowly stroked it. He moaned in my mouth. I had pulled my pelvis back, scared he would feel me against him. We both stepped back at the same time.

"How do you want to do this?" He asked his voice sounding more assertive.

"Uh... can we try it with me bent over the bed... at least at first?" I asked as I stepped back into my heels.

Matt smiled at me and then kissed me again. As I stopped the kiss, he spun me around and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. I could feel is hard dick press into the crease of my butt. My excitement and nerves were growing as I pressed back into him and lightly grinded my ass against his dick.

I took two small steps forward and then began to lean forward, slowly bending over and pressing harder against his groin. I spread my legs out and my upper body was now draped over the top of the bed, my heels helped elevate my ass up and I was now completely exposed to him. I was honestly a little scared.

"You have an incredible ass." I heard him say as he took the tube of lube from the bed.

"Thank you." I said as I reached under me and freed my penis from being bent back and trapped under me by my thong. I was now hard and pressed against my front by the thong.

Matt moved the back of my thong off to the side and I now felt exposed and vulnerable. I felt the cool lube as it was dribbled on my butt and then a finger began to rub it around my hole. Suddenly the finger slide slowly into me and I was surprised that I immediately pushed back onto it.

"Seems like someone is eager for this to happen." He laughed.

"Yes... remember lots of lube and gentle at first, please." I told him.

His finger slid out of me and then it sounded like he was stroking himself but was probably lubing his dick. I felt one of his hands grab my hip and then his cock was sliding along my crack. I moved trying to get my hole to line up with it and suddenly the tip slip inside me. He let it rest there and his other hand grabbed ahold of my hip also.

I tried to push back to get more in, but he held me in place, and I realized that he was slowly slipping deeper into me. I had a sensation of fullness in my ass with just a little discomfort as he continued to go deeper.

"God, you feel amazing. So tight and warm. Are you okay? Does it hurt?"

"You feel amazing... and no... I mean yes... I am okay, it doesn't hurt." I responded.

He slowly pulled back and then rocked forward and I moaned. He took that as a sign that he could pick up the pace and as he did, I began to push back as he pushed in. This caused him to start hitting my prostrate and I moaned even louder.

"Jesus... that feels amazing. Please fuck me." I called out.

He did just that and my ass felt like it was on fire but in a good way. The feeling of pleasure that expanded out from my ass, through my balls and into my penis wasn't like anything I had ever felt before and I was grabbing the comforter with my hands as my moans got louder. I was a little worried that everyone else in the house could hear me.

"Fuck Addie this is amazing."

"Yes.. fucking amazing... fucking... fuck... Jesus... I am going to cum... don't stop... don't you dare fucking stop."

He continued to plow into my butthole. His grip on my hips tightened. I remembered what Stacie said about being vulnerable and I realized my ass was completely at his mercy. He was sawing his magnificent cock in and out my ass.

"Fuck... right there.... Right there. Oh God... fuck." I yelled out.

I came... My orgasm wasn't just in my penis... it was in my groin, my stomach, my thighs... I had never cum that hard in my life. I felt my warm semen spread across my stomach as it shot out of me. Matt picked his pace up just a little and I felt his cock begin to spasm and twitch inside me as a warm sensation filled me.

"Oh Jesus... cuming... Jesus... fuck." He called out.

I had pushed back and was trying get him in me as deeply as I could. He stopped moving and I moved up onto my elbows first and then pushed up with my hands and stood up. I felt his dick starting to soften and his arms wrapped around me. He was kissing the back of my neck and shoulders and when his dick completely slipped out, I turned, and he kissed me deeply.

"That was incredible." He said.

"It was, thank you. I uh... I need to clean up. I will be right back I promise." I said and gave him another quick kiss.

I opened the door of my room and peaked in the hall and didn't see anyone, so I darted over to the bathroom. I could feel him beginning to leak out of me already. I closed and locked the bathroom door and sat on the toilet releasing what I could.

I then grabbed a towel and wet it with warm water and cleaned myself up as best I could. I got another one and wet it and put a drop of soap on it, then grabbed another dry towel and again peaked into the hall before darting back into my room.

Matt was standing pretty much where I had left him. He smiled at me, and my heart fluttered or something. I walked over and gave him another quick kiss then dropped down and cleaned his dick with the wet towel before drying it off. When I was done, I couldn't resist sucking it into my mouth again.

"Uh... sweetie... I think he is done for a while." He said with a little laugh.

I looked up and let it slide out of my mouth and smiled. "A girl could hope, couldn't she?"

We both laughed as I stood up. I threw the towels into my hamper, and as I moved I realized that the drenched panties were uncomfortable so I moved over to my closet and reached into my stash and grabbed the leopard print bikini panties. With my back to him I switched into them and added the cum soaked panties to my hamper.

"I hope me saying this isn't too girly or I make you uncomfortable. That was better than anything I had ever dreamed of. Thank you so much. I will never forget a minute of tonight. I hope you don't have any post orgasm regrets." I said to him.

He smiled. "No regrets. I am pretty sure I won't forget it either. And I need to thank you. That was incredible."

He reached down and picked up his boxers and stepped into them. Then grabbed his shorts and shirts and after stepping into his Hey Dude shoes he was dressed. I was still in just my bra and panties. I didn't know if I should put my skirt and top back on or get something out of my dresser. I decided I want to keep up the girl illusion, so I went with the skirt and top but left the tights off. I also stepped out of my heels deciding to go barefoot. We kissed again and I reached for the door.

"Hold on. I need to get your number. Umm... would you maybe... like to go out sometime?" He asked as he pulled his phone out of his pocket.

I think I jumped, I may have squealed a little, and I am sure clapped my hands together. I also may have fallen in love right then. Well not really but maybe just a little. I gave him my info and then skipped over to my dresser and got my phone as he sent a text that was just a heart. I added him to my contacts.

I kissed him again and then opened the door. I noticed that my mom's door was open, and I didn't hear anything as we went past Kelly's room. I went down the stair first and when I got the bottom all the eyes in the room were on me. The girls were smiling, and the boys had a smirk.

As I looked around, I could see that Jessie and Ryan weren't there and that Lisa was missing. Matt stopped and rested his hand on my back. I am not sure why, but I was really happy he did that. It made me feel a little less judged and even less slutty. I didn't feel used.

"Ryan took Jessie and her friend Lisa home. We are going get an Uber. Are you ready to go?" Scott asked Matt.

"Uh... yea sure." He responded.

The fifteen minutes it took for the Uber to arrive were uncomfortable. It seemed like everyone in the room, except Scott, had just had sex and we all knew it. I had asked if anyone wanted a water, and everyone said yes. Matt helped me grab them out of the kitchen and distribute them.

Scott's phone chimed and all the boys stood up. Matt turned and kissed me and whispered he would text me tomorrow. Everyone else was saying bye to each other and eventually the boys were all out of the door. As soon as the door closed Kelly and Stacie immediately turned towards me.

"Every detail Sister!" Kelly ordered.

"Don't skip a thing, Bitch." Stacie laughed.

"Yea... that isn't happening but what I will say is, I completely understand why you like giving blowjobs so much, Sister. And I also know why you want a dick in your ass Stacie." I told them.

"Come on we need more than that.... did you swallow?" Kelly pleaded.

"Okay... yes... I swallowed." I blushed.

"And you liked it? Like do you want to do it again... either of them or both of them? Did you get him to cum twice, like once in your mouth and again in your butt?" Stacie asked.

"Yes... I liked it and I want to do both of them again. How about you two sluts... did you hook up... wait never mind I know Kelly did I could hear Steve moaning as I walked by her door. Stacie did you get some dick?" I tried to turn this discussion to them.

"Sluts... look who is talking about being a slut." Kellie said quickly.

"This slut did get some dick and it was good." Stacie laughed.

"Why did Lisa leave? Did something happen?" I asked.

"She wasn't really into Scott but he kept coming onto her, so she ducked out. I also think her ego was a little hurt that Matt was so into you and not her." Kellie explained.

"I told her I would move out of the way, and she told me not to." I said defensively.

"Yea... she isn't mad at you, don't worry about that. So... you told Matt that you were a boy, and he was cool with it?" Stacie interjected.

"Yes... he was amazing honestly. He asked for my number, and I think we are going to actually go on a date." I said excitedly.

"Really? Wow. That is awesome. Okay... maybe we are sluts Stacie... did Brian ask for your number? Steve definitely didn't ask for mine." Kelly said.

"No, he didn't. Seriously... I am really happy for you. That is great. I am assuming that we are going to be seeing more of Addie? At least I hope so! And I take back what I said a second ago. You are not a boy in fact I am not sure how you functioned as a boy." Lisa smiled at me.

"Okay girls... I am beat and heading bed. Addie we should remove our makeup before bed but honestly, I am just to tired. We also have a lot of clean up to do. How about we do all of that first thing in the morning." Kelly said.

Stacie and I quickly agreed and we were soon heading up stairs. Stacie followed Kelly into her room and I moved on to my room. I started to get undressed and then had a thought hit me and went and lightly knocked on Kelly's door.

When she opened it, I said. "Uh... do you have something... well do you have something girly I could sleep in? I am not ready for this to end just yet."

Kelly smiled at me and pulled the door open. "Of course. Let me get you something."

She dug through her drawer and came back with a lavender satin and lace cami top and matching satin and lace shorts.

"Girly enough Sis?" She smiled.

I nodded and then stepped forward and hugged her.

"Thank you... for everything... you made so many dreams come true." I said to her.

I turned and headed back to my room. I removed my skirt and top and laid them on the chair. I then undid my bra and set it and the breast forms on top of the skirt and top. Next, I slipped off my panties and added them to the pile.

I put on what Kelly had given me and went over to the bathroom and quickly peed and brushed my teeth. I stepped back into the hall and as I did I found Kelly and Lisa standing there.

"Come on. We are going to sleep in mom's bed. Lisa didn't think it was fair that you would be sleeping by yourself. Plus since she got fucked in that bed earlier we have to wash the sheets tomorrow anyways." Kelly had turned and looked at Lisa as she said fucked and smiled.

I followed them into our mom's room, and we all climbed in, Kelly was in the middle with me and Lisa on the outsides. I looked at the clock on the bedside table and it was one-thirty in the morning when I closed my eyes. I fell asleep quickly with a smile on my face as I thought about everything that had happened the last two days.

I don't know about Kelly or Stacie but I slept like a rock and I don't think I even moved and inch throughout the night. I was still sleeping soundly late into the morning when I heard.

"What is the hell is going on here!"

It sounded like my mom's voice. I felt movement in the bed and my eyes immediately opened. The room was full of light so I knew it must be late in the morning.

"Answer me now! Why are you all sleeping my bed? Adam what the hell is on your face? Are you wearing makeup?"

My eyes had opened, and mom was standing at the end of the bed. Kelly had sat up and looked at me in a panic. I stayed under the covers wanting to hide what I was wearing. I looked past Kelly and saw that Stacie had a look on her face of panic also.

"Why are there beer cans and pizza boxes all over the kitchen, dining room, and family room. Plus, it reeks of sex upstairs. Someone needs to start explaining this.... Actually... Stacie... sweetie you probably need to head home."

Stacie slid out from under the covers and scampered past our mom and into Kelly's room.

"You two... out of my bed now!" Mom yelled.

Kelly slid out on the side that Stacie had been sleeping on. I continued to keep the covers pulled up to my chest. It was bad enough that mom had seen the makeup, I definitely didn't want her to see what I was wearing.

"What are you hiding Adam? Out of the bed now!"

I slowly got out and stood next to the bed. Mom's eyes had gotten bigger as she saw what I was wearing. I stood frozen in place not sure what to do next. We all heard Kelly's door open and then the bathroom door closed. Stacie must have changed and needed to pee before she left. Mom's eyes darted from me to Kelly, and back to me, you could see the anger and confusion in her eyes.