Big Help from Lil Sis Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bathroom door opened and seconds later we heard the front door open and close as Stacie left.

"Okay... just us here now. Which one of you is going to explain just what the fuck is going on or went on last night?" Mom's tone was still angry.

I had never heard mom use the word fuck before and had flinched when she said it. I looked at Kelly who had tears in her eyes and was genuinely scared. I decided I need to start the explaining but I also really needed to pee.

"Uh... mom I need to pee but I will explain this after I do okay. This isn't Kelly's fault, it is mine." I said.

"I need to pee also and it isn't just Addie... uh... Adam's fault... I am guilty also." Kelly added.

I flinched at the name Addie and mom looked even more confused. Mom told us we could use the bathroom and then to come right back to her room. Kelly went towards mom's bathroom because she was closer to it. I walked by mom on my way to the hall bathroom. When I did, she saw both my finger nails and my painted toe nails. I couldn't read the expression on her face.

After peeing and taking a minute to brush my teeth to help get rid of the cotton mouth I felt, I moved back into mom's room. Kelly was waiting and sitting on the bed. Mom was still standing in the same spot as when I had walked by her.

"Okay... I am waiting." Mom said.

I took a deep breath. "Mom... please don't hate me..."

She interrupted. "I will never hate you, ever... but I want to know what is going on."

Another deep breath and I continued. "All my life I have wanted to wear girls' clothes and do girl things. On Friday after I got home, I tried on Kelly's prom dress. She came home and caught me wearing it."

"Go on."

"Well... that led to her taking me shopping for some things, and helping me with dressing up, doing makeup, getting my nails done." I said all that with little to no confidence.

"What did you shop for?"

"Uh... bras... some panties.... a pair of girls flip flops." I looked over at Kelly to see if there was anything else.

"You got your own bras... does that mean you won't be wearing mine anymore?" Mom asked.

"What... you knew I was doing that?" You could hear the surprise in my voice.

"I wasn't positive... but I had an idea someone was going through my stuff."

"And you didn't care? Why didn't you ever ask me about it?"

"Yes, I cared. I wasn't sure it was really happening; I wasn't sure it was you, and honestly... I wasn't sure how to bring it up with you." Mom's tone had softened.

"Oh... I didn't know how to tell you about... well about me... either." I looked down.

"That explains the makeup smeared all over your face, and your nails.... Did you go to a nail saloon? And it explains what you are wearing. We will talk about all of that later. Who is going to explain the condition of this house and what happened here last night?" Mom's tone showed her agitation again.

"Uh... I can explain it." Kelly spoke up.

"Then explain it." Mom barked.

"I had made plans for a small party when I knew you were going to be gone. When I.... well... caught Adam in my prom dress... I made a deal. I would keep my silence and help him if he let me have the party. The mess and all of it is my fault." Kelly told her.

"How big was the party?"

"Uh... just ten of us... five girls and five boys...." Kelly responded quickly.

"And are we counting you as one of the boys... or the girls?" Mom glared at me.

"Girls." I said embarrassed.

"Okay... so who wants to explain why the second-floor reeks of sex?" Her tone was more of disappointment than anger.

Kelly and I looked at each other. One of use was going to have to do this and I knew that most of the smell of cum was my fault.

"Um... during the party some of the girls and boys... got together." I said nervously.

"Uh... huh... and would some of those... uh... girls be either of my kids?" Mom moved her eyes between me and Kelly.

We both said yes at the same time, neither of us able to look at her as we did.

"Kelly is this a new thing for you? Are you using protection? Is this a guy you are dating? Was it David?"

"Uh... kind of new... started last fall... it wasn't David... and... well... there was no... ah... reason for me to use protection last night." Kelly's eyes showed terror as she spoke.

"Why don't you need to use protect.... Oh wait... I think I get it... never mind... I don't need to hear that answer. Adam... what about you... did you... did you have sex with one of the boys at the party?" Mom now sounded nervous.

"Yes." I said quickly.

"Have you been doing that for a while? Are you gay? Did you use protection?"

"No... that was my first time. I uh... I don't know... I can't... well... I don't think I would want to be with a guy if I was dressed a guy so I don't know what that makes me." I told her. I chose not to answer her protection question.

"Okay... This is a lot for me to take in. Not just what I am finding about you Adam, but also learning that Kelly is sexually active, and yes although you are eighteen Kelly, I get that, it is still a little bit of a shock. What is really upsetting is you both clearly didn't respect me and had a party, which I specifically asked you not to do." The tone of mom's voice was harsh as she spoke.

"We are sorry mom." Kelly said.

"I think what you are sorry about is getting caught."

That was probably true and Kelly and I both looked down at the ground. My heart was still racing at what mom had found about me this morning. I was taking a little comfort from the fact that she hadn't yelled and screamed about it.

"Why are you home so early?" I heard Kelly ask.

"Not that I have to answer to you but Jackie woke up feeling sick and said she wanted to go home and be in her own bed so we packed up and headed home." Mom answered.

Kelly and I exchanged a quick glance that conveyed a thought of are you kidding that is why we got caught.

"Both of you need to go clean yourselves up. Then you need to clean this place up. Starting with my room and washing my sheets. Adam we need to talk some more about... well you know but if you want to wear girl things that is okay with me. I am sure you paid a lot of money for those nails so don't remove just for me."

I stepped forward and hugged her and immediately broke into tears. She squeezed me tight and when we broke apart her eyes were damp.

"Did I hear Kelly call you Addie earlier? Is that the name you use when you dress up?" She asked.

"Yes... uh.... Addison but shortened to Addie." I said quietly.

"Alright... go clean yourself up, then see if you can find something cute to put on so you are more presentable, I would like to meet Addie, my other daughter." Mom smiled at me.

Mom walked out of her room and headed down stairs. Kelly and I looked at each other and I am sure that like hers my eyes showed that I was still in shock that we had been caught. I started to strip mom's bed and Kelly helped.

"I am going to take these down and put them in the laundry. When I come back up, I will help you remove your makeup and then we can take turns showering, find something for you to wear, then do your hair and makeup again."

Kelly walked out of the room, and I went to my room. I was pulling my hidden stash out, I got the new white bra and a pair of panties out and sat them on the bed. I heard motion behind me as turned and saw my sister standing in the doorway.

"Well, this room is the reason the whole second floor reeks of sex. Is all the stuff in your laundry hamper covered in cum? I thought you told me you swallowed." Kelly chuckled.

"I did swallow... the first time Matt came. The second time he came it wasn't in my mouth and part of what you smell is mine. He made me cum when he fucked me. The only reason your room doesn't smell is that you swallowed." I had brought my voice almost down to a whisper.

"You came from him fucking you in the ass?" Kelly asked surprised.

"Shh... lower your voice. Yes. It was the most amazing orgasm I have ever had." I said proudly.

"Good for you girl. Let's just make sure your stuff goes in the laundry right after the sheets."

I smiled at Kelly calling me a girl. I headed to the shower first and washed my hair and body using her stuff. I loved how I smelt afterwards. When I came out of the bathroom I had tucked the towel up under my arms. Mom came out of her room while I was in the hallway and just smiled at me and went back downstairs.

I had grabbed my stuff and was waiting in Kelly's room when she finished her shower. She must have gotten the hair gel from mom's room. With the work of the gel, a hair dryer, and a brush I had a full, feminine looking hairstyle again. Kelly also coached me through putting on the eyeliner, mascara, a little bit of eye shadow and lipstick. I was somewhere between cute and pretty when I looked in the mirror.

I looked over and saw that she had laid out soft pink skater skirt and white lace cap sleeve top. I wasn't sure if that was for me or her but was hoping it was for me. I didn't remember the top, but I had worn the skirt many times and it fit great.

"Are the clothes on the bed for me?" I asked.

"Yes..."

I thanked her and then grabbed my panties and slide them up under the towel. With my back to Kelly, I removed the towel and quickly put on my bra and set the forms into the cup. The tug of the straps on my shoulder made me smile. Next, I stepped into the skirt and finally slipped the top on over my hair. A quick look in the mirror and I was very happy with what I saw.

"You re going to look great for you debut to mom. The only thing missing is some accessories... you need to get your ears pierced, some bracelets, a necklace or two." Kelly smiled at me.

I wanted all of that, especially the pierced ears. I wondered if people would believe I was going hippie if got my ears pierced. I was already thinking about growing my hair out so I could have a pony tail and I was positive I was going to keep shaving my legs and under my arms.

"You should grab your new flip flops. I am sure you would prefer to wear your heels but I don't think you want mom to see you in come fuck me shoes for her first image." Kelly winked at me.

I ran off to my room and grabbed my flip flops. When I got back, I noticed that Kelly had put on a pair of mesh athletic shorts, a t shirt, put her hair in a pony tail, and hadn't put on any makeup.

"You aren't getting dressed?"

"Not to clean the house no... and I am not making my girl debut to mom. Are you ready?" She laughed.

I took a deep breath and nodded. Kelly went out of the room first and indicated I should stop at the top of the stairs. I watched her walk down and heard her and mom talking but couldn't make out what they were saying. A minute later she was back at the base of the stairs and waved me down.

"Mom let me introduce you to my sister Addie." She said as I got to the bottom of the stairs.

I saw my mom show surprise and then a smile spread across her face. She stood up from the couch and walked towards and put her arms out. I stepped into them and she hugged me tight. We eventually broke the hug and she smiled at me again.

"Addie you are beautiful and you look so natural. We definitely need to talk about what all this means and what happens next."

"Thank you, mom." I responded.

"But first... my daughters need to clean up this mess." She said in a tone of mock anger with a heavy emphasis on the word daughters.