Big Hero 6 - Between the Scenes

Story Info
Aunt Cass and Tadashi discover their love for each other.
3.8k words
4.82
3.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Big Hero 6

Disclaimer: I do not own the Big Hero 6, nor any of the characters from it. I do not make any money from the writing of this story. All characters are over 18. Enjoy!

This takes place at the beginning of Big Hero 6, when Aunt Cass picks up Tadashi and Hiro at the police station.

Tadashi and Hiro walked out of the police station where an anxious Aunt Cass was waiting for them.

"Hi, Aunt Cass."

"Are you guys okay?' she asked as she hugged them. "Tell me you're okay."

"We're fine."

"Oh, good. Then what were you two knuckleheads thinking?"

As she drove them to their home above her cafe, she lectured them.

"For 10 years, I have done the best I could to raise you. Have I been perfect? No. Do I know anything about children? No. Should I have picked up a book on parenting? Probably! Where was I going with this? I had a point."

"Sorry," apologized Hiro as they walked into the cafe.

"We love you, Aunt Cass," Tadashi added.

"Well, I love you, too! I had to close up early because of you two felons. On beat poetry night." She picked up a donut and took a bite out of it. "Stress eating. Because of you. Come on, Mochi," she said to her cat. "This is really good!"

She went into her room on the second floor while the boys went up one flight further to their rooms on the third floor. But as soon as they got there, Hiro went to his computer, looking for another bot fight. Tadashi could tell Hiro was going to go no matter what he said, so he offered to give him a ride.

The brothers headed out but instead of going to the bot fight, Tadashi took Hiro to his lab at the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. Hiro met Wasabi, Gogo, Lemon Honey and Fred and was wowed by the amazing things they were creating. Seeing all of the research they were doing inspired him and suddenly, he wanted to be a part of that.

When they returned home, Hiro went right to work to come up with something for the student showcase, now motivated to get into the university. Tadashi went to his room and excitedly sat in front of his computer, but for a different reason.

He clicked on a file and on the monitor Aunt Cass could be seen getting ready for the day in her bathroom. She turned on the water in the shower and pulled off her shirt. Her breasts bounced into view. To Tadashi's 18 year old eyes, her small perky mounds topped with pink nipples were perfect. He pulled out his growing penis and began to stroke it. He had always had a crush on his aunt, and would try to catch a glimpse of her body whenever he could, but setting up this motion activated hidden camera in her bathroom had been his most genius move yet. Next she pulled off her bottoms exposing the neat trimmed triangle of hair at the junction of her thighs. Tadashi began to stroke himself as he watched his aunt soap and wash herself. Since he had installed the camera several weeks ago, every night he would do this to the new video that was captured that day.

Aunt Cass walked up the stairs to Tadashi's room. She wanted to discuss Hiro's future with Tadashi, to try to figure out a way to get Hiro to focus his mind and energy on more productive and legal outlets. Since her sister and husband died ten years ago, she had tried her best to be a good parent but it was harder than she expected. Tadashi was now a young man in college and though he was very mature for his age, he still had much to learn. And Hiro was in a league of his own.

Tadashi's door was slightly ajar and she was about to push it open when she heard a quiet moan. Peeking through the crack, she could see Tadashi at his desk, his back to the door. His hand was moving up and down as he moaned again quietly and she instantly knew what he was doing. Then she got a second shock when she saw what was on his monitor. Never would she have imagined that he would be sexually attracted to her! She knew she should turn away and leave, but she couldn't. It had been so long since she had sex. Her mouth went dry as a familiar tingling started in her loins. She slid a hand under her panties and rubbed her clitoris as she watched her nephew masturbate to her naked image. He began to stroke faster and faster, then his body went rigid and he groaned as he came.

Aunt Cass quietly went back to her room, closed the door, and pulled her dildo out from the back of her sock drawer. Quickly, she turned out the lights, lay on her bed and rubbed her clitoris furiously as she pushed the dildo inside of her. Tadashi had his father's eyes and smile and the same easygoing personality. No wonder everyone loved him. He was just like his dad.

Cass's sister, Mimi, was beautiful, sweet, and was always trying to make the world a better place. She met Tomeo Hamada, Tadashi and Hiro's father, when they were both working on a disaster relief team. They fell in love and got married. Because they were constantly traveling it made no sense for them to get a place of their own. They would stay with Cass whenever they were in San Fransokyo and the three of them became very close.

When Tadashi was born, they bought a corner cafe with two floors of living space above it. Cass ran the cafe and helped out with Mimi and the baby while Tomeo continued to travel for work. It was a perfect set up especially since Cass and Tomeo were secretly having a torrid affair. Mimi was the perfect wife in every way, except in the bedroom. She felt everything about sex was just so messy and slimy and gross. She would only have sex on special occasions or when she was drunk. Cass on the other hand loved everything about sex. Tomeo loved Mimi so much he would never leave her, and he and Cass loved each other too so this affair kept everything in the family, and everyone was happy.

As Cass continued to stimulate herself, she remembered how every time they were alone, Tomeo would find her and he would expertly use his tongue and fingers to arouse her. Then he would plunge into her and angle himself in a way that would stimulate her g-spot and would quickly bring her to an orgasm. He was the best lover and it was wasted on her sister. Cass was glad that she was able to enjoy his talented gift. It would have been a shame if no one had benefited from it.

But now he was gone. She found herself wondering if Tadashi would also be gifted in the same way as his dad and started imagining it was Tadashi thrusting into her. She was so aroused that she quickly peaked and she stiffened as her orgasm rushed through her body. As she came down off of her high, she wondered what she should do.

The next morning after the boys had left the house, Cass carefully searched her bathroom and found the tiny camera hidden in the corner of her mirror. If she hadn't seen the viewpoint of the camera on Tadashi's monitor, she probably wouldn't have been able find the camera, it was so small. Next she went to Tadashi's room and went to his computer. She typed in several random passwords but nothing worked. Then she typed in "auntcass" and much to her surprise that did the trick! She searched his computer and found the video files of her in the bathroom. From the dates and times, she could tell that he had been spying on her for several weeks. She looked at his internet browsing history and he seemed to have a keen interest in MILF, older women/younger guy and mother/son incest porn. This was all wrong and as Tadashi's surrogate parent, she felt it was her responsibility to figure out how to deal with this and soon.

That evening, Tadashi walked into the kitchen as Aunt Cass was bustling around preparing dinner. She was wearing a summer dress that stopped just above her knees with short sleeves that just covered her shoulder leaving most of her arm bare. This was different from the jeans and t-shirt she normally wore and seemed to accentuate her figure making her appear more feminine.

"Wow Aunt Cass, you're so beautiful!" Tadashi blurted out before he could stop himself.

"Oh, you say the nicest things that can make even an old woman like me feel good," she replied as she went up to kiss him on the cheek.

"You're not-" he said while turning his head but was cut off as his lips met his Aunt's. For a second, their lips pressed together. Tadashi felt the softness of her lips and inhaled that mixture of perfume, soap, and make up that he always associated with his aunt. And as he looked into her surprised eyes only inches away he felt even more love and desire for her. She recovered first and broke away.

"Umm, put your stuff up and get ready for dinner," she said.

Tadashi changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt, washed up and came back down to the kitchen.

"It's just the two of us tonight for dinner," she said as she finished setting out a plate of sushi.

"Hiro is out working on his project and said he will be back later."

She sat down across from Tadashi and poured some sake into his cup. Then started to pour some into her own cup when Tadashi took the bottle from her.

"Let me pour for you," he said as he poured the clear liquor into her cup as she held it. "What's the occasion?"

"Thank you for being such a gentleman. You're eighteen now, an adult. You can enjoy the adult things in life and since it's just us adults tonight, I thought we could enjoy this. Cheers," she said as she lifted her cup. Tadashi mirrored her and they both drank.

They chatted as they ate and every time one cup was empty, the other filled it and very quickly they had finished two bottles of sake. Cass had wanted the alcohol to help relax Tadashi and herself to make it easier to have this difficult conversation but had not intended to drink so much. As she tried to figure out how to broach the subject, she became distracted.

"What's wrong Aunt Cass?" Tadashi asked with concern in his eyes. "What's bothering you?"

"What do you mean?"

"You always wrinkle your forehead when something's bothering you and you're doing it now. What can I do to help?"

"Look, Tadashi. You're in college now and you should be doing adult things. Like going out with your friends on a Friday night, dating college coeds, not spending your Friday nights stuck inside with your old aunt."

"But I like being inside with you."

"That's sweet of you to say but I know there are plenty of girls who would like you inside of them."

Cass blushed as soon as she realized the Freudian slip she made. "Too much sake," she said as she unsteadily stood. "Twisted up my tongue. Gotta clean up."

Tadashi quickly got up and caught her as she stumbled. "Whoa, easy there. The dishes can wait. Why don't we just sit down."

Cass looked up at Tadashi, his concerned face hovering over hers, and saw nothing but love.

"You're so special," she said as she pulled him to her and kissed him. She meant just to give him a quick peck on the lips, but when their lips met, something in her alcoholic hazed mind clicked. An unbidden suppressed passion flared forth and she hungrily devoured his lips as she pressed her body to his.

This took Tadashi by surprise but then he relaxed and let his aunt take the lead. He had never kissed a girl before. He had been so engrossed in his studies in high school and he was small and scrawny until his senior year in high school so no girl noticed him. But during his last year in high school, he suddenly shot up in height and filled out because he took weight lifting for gym. When the girls did take an interest in him, he was clueless and did not notice the attention. And besides, he found himself attracted to more mature women, especially his aunt.

For years, he had had a crush on his aunt. He would spy on her whenever the opportunity presented itself. The rare time she didn't completely close her bathroom door when she showered was the best. And when he got into University and had access to all the nano technology in the school lab, that led him to plant the tiny camera in her bathroom so that he wouldn't have to wait for those opportunities. He could have access to her bathroom whenever he wanted.

But never did he expect that his aunt would be probing his mouth with her tongue. In the back of his mind he knew she had drank way too much and wasn't in her right mind. He knew he should stop her. But her breasts pressing into his chest pushed his hormones into overdrive and suppressed any rational thought as he gave into his primal feelings and started to kiss her back. He mimicked what she was doing and used his tongue to dance with hers as they explored each other's mouths. Aunt Cass's unique scent filled his nostrils. He could feel her press her body even more against him, her pelvis grinding into his erection, making him even harder.

Cass knew she should stop but the alcohol had dulled her mind. She was only aware of their joined lips and the jutting log of flesh pressing against her. It had been too long since she had a man and now she had an overwhelming need to be filled. She slid her hand down to feel Tadashi's erection. To her surprise he was bigger than his father. She dropped to her knees while pulling down Tadashi's pants and boxers, letting his penis spring free.

"Umm Aunt Cass you've had a lot to drink. Maybe we should stop and get you to bed."

"Shh, Tadashi, you're always thinking of others. I want to do this."

Tadashi groaned as his aunt wrapped her hand around his erection and he knew he should stop her. It felt so different having his penis in someone else's hand. Then she took him into her mouth and any further thought of trying to do the sensible thing vanished. She looked up at him, his erection in her mouth and in her beautiful loving eyes, he saw an intensity of desire that he had never seen before. The warmth of her mouth sucking the head of his penis felt so wonderful as she pumped her hand up and down his shaft. He could not believe this was happening. As she continued to work on him the sensations were too much and very quickly he felt pressure building in his testicles.

"Eh, Aunt Cass, you better stop," he started to try to warn her.

But she winked at him and grabbed his hips and pulled him to her so that his penis went deep down her throat. She knew Tadashi was close and she could feel him tense as she continued to suck on his penis. He groaned and his shaft jerked as his hot seed spurted into her mouth. She continued to suck until he was dry then she swallowed it all in one gulp. She forgot how much she enjoyed the feel and taste of semen in her mouth. She stood and began to kiss Tadashi deeply again.

Tadashi could now taste himself as they kissed. He had never felt anything like that before and could not imagine anything feeling better. Now that they had gone this far, he let his hands roam down to cup his aunt's soft round bottom. He massaged both globes, enjoying their softness in his hands. His aunt moaned, encouraging him with his exploration. He spent his time caressing her, not knowing what to do next. His aunt pulled her panties down so that he could touch her bare skin. He had never touched a girl like this before and he could feel himself getting aroused again.

Cass felt him getting harder. Ah, the young recover so quickly she thought to herself. She pushed Tadashi onto his back and pulled his shirt off. Then she began to suck on him again, feeling him stiffen until he was completely erect again.

"That feels so good, Aunt Cass!"

She paused. "This is just the appetizer. For the main course, I get to have some fun too!"

With that, she pulled off her dress and straddled him. She guided his penis until it nestled against her drenched opening, then lowered herself, feeling him stretch her as he entered her most intimate area for the first time. When he was completely inside of her, she paused, relishing in the incredible sensation of being so filled by a man. She began to move up and down, and she noticed Tadashi's eyes on her breasts. Knowing that he was too shy and naive to do anything, she continued to take the initiative. She took off her bra, freeing her breasts and placed his hands on them. He began to squeeze them, feeling them, and exploring their contours and gently squeezing the nipples between his thumb and forefinger, creating jolts of electricity that aroused her even further.

Tadashi realized that as incredible as his aunt's mouth felt, this was even better. The hot lubricated vice that had engulfed his erection made him speechless and he could only groan with pleasure as his aunt rode him. And he loved the way her breasts felt in his hands, even better than her bottom. They were so soft, contrasted by erect nubs of flesh in the middle that stiffened as he rubbed them between his fingers. He tried to be gentle, but something made him want to squeeze the nipples harder and as he did, his aunt began to moan even more. Tadashi was naive but not stupid and realized she liked it a bit rough. She then placed her hands on his shoulders and leaned forward, bringing her breasts closer to his face as she continued to ride him. He couldn't help himself and lifted his head so he could catch a nipple in his mouth.

The sudden suction on her nipple made Cass gasp. She leaned down further to give Tadashi better access. This also allowed her to grind her clitoris against him as he filled her completely. Up and down she rode him, and the sensations from him sucking on one nipple and pinching the other combined with the jolts of pleasure from her clitoris as she pushed down hard began to create that familiar pressure in her pelvis. It had been so long and he was filling her so completely that she could feel the pressure build much more quickly than normal. Tadashi grabbed her hips and started to thrust up as she came down on him, driving himself deeper and making her yelp out in pleasure.

Tadashi looked up at his beautiful aunt, her hair tousled around her face, eyes closed, mouth open as she panted and moaned, her breasts bouncing up and down as he drove deep into her most intimate space. He wanted this to last forever, but could feel the churning in his testicles as the pressure of his seed built up inside of him as he pistoned in and out of his aunt. Aunt Cass then began to cry out as her vaginal walls contracted around his manhood as she came. This added pressure pushed him over the edge. He thrust harder and harder as jets of semen erupted forth, making him groan with pleasure as he emptied himself into his aunt.

As her nephew frenetically thrust into her, filling her with his warm seed, this caused her orgasm to continue longer than ever. The pulsations in her pelvis finally slowed and she collapsed on top of Tadashi. She felt him soften and their combined juices leaked out of her. In her post orgasmic phase, she felt so satisfied and happy but in the back of her mind, she felt her conscience was trying to tell her something but she ignored it. Then they heard the cafe door open downstairs.

"I'm home," Hiro shouted as he entered the cafe.

In a panic, Cass and Tadashi grabbed their clothes and Cass ran into her room while Tadashi ran upstairs. After a minute, they met Hiro in the kitchen. He didn't notice that they were acting a bit strangely as he excitedly told them about his ideas for his project. Cass wanted to talk to Tadashi but with Hiro around, never got the chance.

The next morning, Tadashi came down to the kitchen. Cass was at the sink, doing dishes and didn't hear him as he came up behind her.

"Good morning," Tadashi said as he hugged her from behind.

Cass could not bring herself to face him and continued to wash the dirty plates.

"I'm sorry, Tadashi but I was wrong to let this happen," she said.

"Why, did I do something wrong?"

"No, but only couples who love each other should do this."

"But I love you. Don't you love me?"

"Of course I do, but..."

"And I felt so close to you," he said as he pushed his erection into the cleft in her bottom. "Wasn't it good for you?"

12