Big Hero 6 - Between the Scenes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes it was good but..."

Tadashi ran his hands over his aunt's breasts, pinching the nipples as he continued to press harder into her bottom.

"And you've been so good to us, I want to make you feel good too."

"Tadashi, we need to..." Cass started to say as she turned to stop Tadashi.

But as soon as she turned her face, Tadashi kissed her and pulled her into his arms. Cass couldn't help herself as she gave in to her years of pent up needs and desires. Soon they were both naked, Tadashi pumping in and out of her on the kitchen floor. Life is too short not to enjoy this, she thought to herself as she thrust up against her nephew and began to feel the familiar pleasure build in her pelvis. And with someone like Tadashi who was young and virile and so full of sexual energy, she was going to take advantage of this as often as she could.

12