Big Jock

Story Info
Darcie discovers a very big man while getting her car fixed.
3.8k words
4.57
18.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LargoKitt
LargoKitt
354 Followers

This story features a deaf character. He's okay with it. I hope you are too. If anyone in the deaf community sees anything that is embarrassing or not respectful let me know and I will tweak it.

Big Jock

Darcie could have blamed the whole amazing summer on that one piece of trim from an RV some asshole didn't pick it up out of the road after he winged a tree. But that was just the trigger event, wasn't it? She had to take some responsibility for what happened next. I mean, the tires on the Land Rover were pretty bald in the first place. Her dad had already given her the money for the new tires; only there was Cabo at Spring Break and those new cross-trainers. So, yeah, it wasn't just the fucking piece of metal that caused the slow leak on the way back from the ropes course where she was a counselor.

She could have called triple A and had them take her to the fancy tire place up in the Northeast Kingdom. But that would of meant all kinds of hassle, and trying to get a temp rental for a day, or what? She didn't know.

So she called her mom and said, "Hey, is there a garage near here, like near you that has tires, cause some crap in the road just blew one but if the place is near, like near you, I could leave it and walk home, and get it later?"

And her mom said, "Your dad was right, though I hate to admit it. You should have gotten the things at that place right near campus. But fuck that. I get it, and yeah, there's the Moosehead Garage where I take the Subaru, and, surprise of surprises, they carry a load of tires because the Looky-Loos are always going off road and... well, you know.... And they might even have something to fit that hoitsy chariot your dad got you. Just go past the house and it's a half mile on, on Route 3, aka chuckhole road. Can't miss it. Moose on the roof. See ya later. Oh, you want me to pick you up?"

"Nah, never mind. Maybe they'll be quick."

"Quick they ain't. But they do what they say and rarely cheat me."

"Can I tell them you'll pay for it?"

"Mebbe, but you'll owe me."

"K. I'll make my lasagna."

"That's a start. A lot needs doing around here and you've got aaaaallllll summer."

"Rub it in."

"Guaranteed. Have a nice walk."

"Uh huh."

The place was shabby; right on the edge of the forest, but not junky, and it looked like they did real work. And there was a later model BMW and a vintage Caddy on the lot, so....

The manager/owner's name was Angus and he was a small, wiry man with wire rim glasses and hair the color of copper wire.

"I can replace all four for a good price; and you need me to do that because, y'see, the left rear will blow soon. Damn, lassie, you can see the belting through the worn down tread, And, oh, this one is cupping like crazy. I'm sorry, I can't let you drive out of here on these. I've got a really nice set of steel-belted Yokohamas will fit just fine. Get you back and forth to the ropes course all summer wi'out a misshap."

She didn't know him. She hadn't said boo about her job, only that she need a tire.

"Mom?"

"She called and told me your story. Wouldn't let me sell her the Michelins either, though they're a sight better."

"What she said. Because you know she doesn't take crap. And she knows where you live, I'll bet."

"Indeed she does." And the look in the corner of his eye told her something she wasn't quite ready to know.

"Um, should I wait? Is there a place I can sit and read magazines, or dumb game shows?"

"It'll be a mite longer than that. Tell you what, I'm heading out to get some parts. I can drop you by your house. You might have to walk back, since your mother has the Shakespeare group this evening."

"So it won't be ready until evening?"

"You could get it in the morning."

"Nope, we've got a literally crack-of-dawn hike; before, really, because we have to be at the lookout on Chief Peak at sunrise. You won't be here."

"No. Nor Jock, my nephew. He'll be doing the tires. Come back this evening. It's a nice walk. You might see a moose or a loon on Lake Juniper."

"Jock. Sounds as Scottish as they come."

"'Tis. He participate in the highland games. Throwing the caber and that."

"Should I call him to see if it's ready?"

There was an uncomfortable little silence.

"Jock doesn't fancy using a phone. Y'see, he's a wee bit deaf. Fact is, he can hear almost nothing. Great worker, though. Best mechanic I ever had. He'll give you your car and your paperwork just fine."

So that was that. He dropped her at home and she and her mother played canasta and drank tequila. Canasta! Enough tequila to feel a buzz but enjoy the woods getting noisy with peepers along the road.

And. And she did see and hear two loons and she was pretty sure she saw a moose hiding in the rushes at the far side of Lake Juniper. Wow. Good to be away from campus, and physics seminars, and a boy/man who sometimes shared her narrow bed, and was very serious and sometimes fun; and fit her body and 'proclivities' pretty well, and hinted about a future without making demands. And. Said the 'see others' speech, on their last night on campus, after a fine Italian meal, looking up from between her legs where he had been trying valiantly to get her off. And she didn't cry. Or come. And she said, "Okay." And they went to sleep and left the next day.

Flash forward three weeks and she was happy, and single, and so far none of the other trainers at Ropes was hitting on her. And that was good.

And then she had to get her tire fixed.

There was nobody in the front office. They couldn't have forgotten and gone home, could they?

"Jock?" She yelled through the back door of the empty office. "JOCK!" She yelled louder, and then felt stupid. She knew from working with a deaf class at Ropes the year before that it was all about catching people's eyes. The trainers had had a crash course in ASL, but there also was just a lot of...gesticulating. It worked.

She went out the back door of the office into the shop. It was surprisingly large, with six bays and a couple of cars up on lifts. Some work areas with well-organized tools on pegboards. Clean cabinets with other equipment. Only one area at the back was lit. She looked for a light switch so she could signal by flashing the lights. Couldn't see one.

Where was he? Had he left? Was her mom going to have to call 'Angus' and have him make a special trip out here?

Then she spotted him. There was an alcove at the back. Some big piece of equipment in it, maybe that thing that takes the tires off the rims. But it looked sort of like an art gallery, because there were rows of pictures on the walls above the bench. A large man stood gazing up at them and he seemed very busy. Had he not finished installing her tires? But no, wasn't that the Land Rover on the lift, with four clean, shiny new tires on it?

Some other job, then, that required steady repeated motion. And hard work. She could hear a grunt or moan on each stroke. Hmm. She had an idea of what kind of job this man was doing with his hands.

What to do? She couldn't just walk up and say, "Excuse me, as soon as you are done beating your meat could you give me my Land Rover there. I'd much appreciate it."

She chuckled at the thought; hushed herself; remembered that he couldn't hear her, or see her, really because the shop was quite dark, and he was concentrating on the pictures, which she saw, as she crept closer were nicely matted centerfolds from vintage girly magazines. Hmm. Well.

She and Jock, she had to assume it was Jock, shared an interest. Her preferred porno was women; usually women alone, although women with other women was also titillating, and of course her ex had no problem with that.

Now she got another surprise; two, in fact. When she passed a workbench it was revealed that Jock had his pants around his ankles. Jock was large in other ways, too. His haunches were massive and the pale moons of his buttocks, clenching regularly with his efforts, were big and strong. His legs were like columns. He still wore a tight t-shirt, with a picture of a large moose head and the Garage name. What a back! Massive shoulders and a fine curving neck topped by a great head smothered in gold-red curls.

Darcie had a very similar feeling to seeing a male lion at the zoo. And imagine if that one had been mating! Except this one was mating with himself. Or with two dozen imaginary mates high on the wall.

The right thing to do would have been to go back to the office, wait a bit, because these things didn't usually take long, flick the lights there a lot to get his attention and head out with her car. But. She wasn't ready to end this safari. Because. She caught a glimpse of something else that was big, and she was impressed.

Now, she didn't see herself as the kind of girl who welcomed dick shots. She didn't much want to see naked rods plunging into shaved vulvas at carefully staged angles. Her guy, ex-guy didn't parade around showing off his meat. But then.

This man was impressive. She edged to the left, peeking around a tall cabinet, until she had a good view of the field of battle. Wow. She was stunned. What a magnificent penis. A paragon of cocks, really. One for the books. It wasn't the boy-fantasy of something a yard long. Oh, it was longer than average. But it was the whole shape of the thing that was special. Even engulfed in Jock's seriously large hand, there was a length of lavender-tan crested by a truly thick mushroom head/fireman's helmet.

Looking at the meatiness of that she couldn't help imagining the feeling of being pushed apart, just there.

Shhhh. Go. Do the right thing; the smart thing.

It was too late. Inside her cutoffs she couldn't help herself from getting marshy. Something primitive in her wanted to be ready....

For a moment he paused his strokes and just tickled below the edge of the mushroom cap. Now she could see the whole shape of the thing, slick now with some lubricant. After the fat head it slimmed, but then began to grow thicker again, tapering wider and wider, so that by the time it reached the amazing cluster of red-gold curls and serious balls, it was of impressive girth.

Darcie was growing a bit lightheaded. She didn't usually masturbate standing up, but that's exactly what she was doing. Well, if he was doing it, why shouldn't she? The heel of her hand was crushing hard against her clit. She realized that she was matching his rhythm now. God, this man just went on and on. She couldn't help letting her body, her wet... just... accept that very large.... Oh, lord...and now the head was in and the rest of him was stretching her...

What a strange, weird, amazing, perfect thing to be standing in the dark and watching this giant specimen of a man just doing what he wanted; hearing him groaning like a bull lowing for a mate; almost feeling the rush of his harsh breath; realizing that she herself had not been quiet; afraid for a moment, and then not giving a shit. She was getting so close...

...when she realized he was looking right at her.

"I see you!" He called out in that unique voice which comes from those who have learned to speak without hearing their own voices. It was a powerful voice and touched her in her belly. What? How could he....?

Then she noticed the convex mirror above the nudie pix, revealing the whole shop and her, just visible in the shadows, with her shirt open revealing the breast she was stroking and her cutoffs unbuttoned at the waist, dropped to show the top of her proud bush.

"I want to eat your pussy!"

What? Did he say what she thought he had said? What the fuck? She searched her brain for the ASL gestures. Okay, here goes. "You." Point "Want." Tugging gesture. "Eat." Pinched hand toward mouth." What was 'pussy'? Oh, of course she knew that one. Making the diamond shape with thumb and fingers. Question mark. Did it again, faster. Getting excited. Getting scared.

"Yes."

What should she do now? Because... he, she was in a dark garage with a man who could snap her in half... or maybe not. She was wilderness trained. Oh, he could hurt her, but she could hurt him. And she knew one thing for sure. She really wanted this man to eat her pussy, and do it right now, and then she wanted...that.

She held out her hand. Two signs. "O. K."

In two strides he was next to her, big penis bobbing. Very simply, he tugged at the waist of her cutoffs and they and her underwear were on the floor.

The next thing she knew she was in the air, lifted by her spread thighs and then she was sitting on a cabinet, head high, with a broad face crowned by rusty curls between her legs. Although he was standing, he did not stand on ceremony. A man of few words, he did not need words for what he did. A hot, powerful tongue scrubbed everything in sight. When he had been jerking off he had been very serious. Now he had a huge smile, his tongue a busy animal that dodged here and then there. Tickle and lap and even thrum; sucking everything she had deep into his mouth and mushing it around there. After a bit, he found the spot the one above her clit that she always found when it was time to take her over. She didn't want to go over, but she also did.

He was looking up, watching her face, and she realized that her ex didn't. Eye contact. Yes. Do that. Do that again. Harder is good. Faster is good. Uh huh. Just keep that up for a while. Okay, you feel it getting to me. Yes, good, slow down, tease me, keep me there, right there for...yes... a little longer. And then he didn't give a shit. And that was good. He was lost in that soft slick wonderland. And Darcie sailed up and up and up.

And she was in mid air; really in mid air, because he had picked her up by her hams, a huge hand under each thigh, and lifted her high off the cabinet, and slowly lowered her down his chest and impressive abs, until she felt the crown of that amazing cock, so erect, and that fat mushroom; and it was stiffer than she expected; and she felt it pushing her open, spreading her swollen lips even wider. And there was beautiful resistance, a delicious ache; and she felt her insides pulsing, trying to accept this new, large, so large....

"Oh!"

And he groaned too as the thick bulb popped in. But he held her there, just there, just inside, where the thickness of it pushed against that magic pad inside. A little lift, a little drop with those huge hands; looking to find the sweet spot that they both knew was there.

With her face at the level of his chin, slick with her own offerings, she looked up into his bright green eyes, that were asking her, "Is this it? Or this?" And her mouth was open, feeling it, feeling so full, waiting until... yes! That was the spot. She nodded breathlessly, mouth still open...

And he tilted her, oh, the genius of it.... How did he know? So that the head, the firmness of it, the secret angle, pushed, when he moved just there.... And something in her womb said yes, and she squirmed to get more, and he rocked her so she could get it; and for a small forever they stayed like that, his thrusts so small, but just right.

But then. He opened his mouth and emitted a groan and dropped her. Not far. Just far enough that the fat heatd of his thick rod planted all the way deep in her. And he didn't move, just left it there. And she was breathless. Completely filled. And as she had imagined, that wide base of his formidable cock was stretching her apart; and there was a beautiful ache to it.

And something rising in her that really wanted to move. If he had been on his back she would have started riding him hard; perhaps starting by lifting off until he was almost out, the lip of that great engine tugging... and then dropping hard and deep. But she couldn't do that. Here she was, held half-way up his body, anchored on his cock and dependent on those massive hands to move her the way she needed.

Well, what the hell. She wrapped her legs tight around his waist, locking her ankles above his sturdy ass, leaning back a bit against the smooth cool side of the tall cabinet, giving his hips a little push. She felt herself so hot and wet just there.

"Go!" A quiet shout. Could he read her lips? How could he miss her need? Especially as she looked him in the eyes, her hands taking a firm grip on the back of his arms just above the elbow and thrust her hips hard against him. He gave her a stern smile, holding her gaze as he began the work.

Beginning slowly, it was like nothing she had ever felt, the incredible pulling as the lip of that great mushroom dragged through her, and then a deep charge, seating hard, an ache, and then some incredible stirring. Many, many times. Not getting any faster. Watching her face to see if it was connecting. And she was telling him with her mouth and eyes, without a sound, that it was building.

She wasn't passive. She bucked against him. Grinding when he stirred. Letting him know it was time to pick up the pace.

What turned her on, almost more than anything else, was that he was not quiet. Every thrust, every pull, every churn was accompanied by groans and growls of the most heartfelt depth. She could tell that she was stroking him as strongly as he was stroking her.

It was building. So often, in the past, just being fucked didn't take her there. But this was different. That heat, that pressure, that funny tickle was telling her that she was going to release. She didn't want to, not yet. He had her on this high electric ridge and she want it to go on and on.

But they were getting faster. They couldn't help it. He was showing his teeth now. The muscles of his belly were popping and she wondered if it was hard for him to hold her up and she didn't give a shit.

"Oh yes, fuck, me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, yes keep on fucking me just like that."

And she fucked him back as hard as she could, her sweaty back jamming against the slick metal, making the tools inside rattle in mad percussion.

She couldn't breathe, but she couldn't stop.

"So close, so close, oh getting there, not yet, but here it comes again...."

Suddenly his eyes and mouth went very wide and he cried out so loud it could be heard in the next county. Deep in her she felt his cream erupt. It was almost hot and it kept coming and coming and it triggered something in her and a shock went through her legs and her gut clenched as it hit her. Her hips couldn't stop moving, one pop after another, aching deep under her belly button as it, this unnamed force just tried to get it all.

He pressed her hard against the cabinet as they each shuddered again and again. She had her mouth crushed against his chest and she couldn't help crying into him. She knew he could feel her voice entering his skin. And he could certainly feel her teeth as she took a mouthful of skin and massaged it hard, with her tongue. He would show a serious love bite there.

It's hard to sleep standing up. But it was a kind of doze. And she felt so cocooned in his body.

Finally, after his erection slowly curled inside her, it slipped out and she felt their joined liquids run down her belly and legs as he lowered her to the floor.

Only now did they begin to awake to the knowledge that they did not know each other. But he cupped her face in those big hands and kissed her forehead. Curiously, they both knew it was too soon to share a deep kiss. Darcie didn't know why, but it would have to wait.

Still. Darcie wanted something. She knew all but one sign.

"Thank you." The sign like blowing a kiss but only touching her chin. "I." "Want." The tugging gesture. "To kiss." Fingertips to mouth and cheek. But she didn't know how to say 'penis'. What the hell; she just took it in her hand. Half-hard it was still beautiful, slick from their sex.

LargoKitt
LargoKitt
354 Followers
12