Big Jock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She found herself doing a little more than just kissing it; and the virile gent perked up. A taste of them both. Her musk, his too. A shame; not time to begin all over again.

She stood up and said, 'thank you' again. He signed 'thank you' back, saying 'you' out loud as he did.

Then they realized they were both standing in a garage about naked. Who would make the next move? Darcie was very hungry. Was he? He must be. She didn't know the sign for hungry.

She signed, "Do you want to eat?"

He actually blushed.

"Oh, damn. No, eat, eat. Oh, shit. What do I do?" She held up a finger. "Wait." Pulled out her phone, opened Notes.

"How about a picnic by the lake? We could go get supplies."

"Food here. We have a mini-market." He said in his big, deep, unique voice. "First, we clean up. Okay?"

Darcie nodded.

"Bathroom's over there. I'll get the lights."

Darcie scooped up her pants. Half of her wanted to stay dirty. The top half told her to clean up. She also needed a drink. Did this great Scot have any good scotch?

12