All Comments on 'Big Johnson Trucking Ch. 01'

by Ghosted1974

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
navaro515navaro515almost 3 years ago

Umm.... those tags seem inconsistent with this piece of the story? Otherwise pretty damn good storytelling here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Good start

Finally after a long time a good story buildup here. Waiting for other parts . Please upload them soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Looking forward to more story. Interesting start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Holy shit that's a big and expensive house. Just how much do you think small trucking companies make?

Ghosted1974Ghosted1974almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks guys. I promise more will be explained as the story progresses and the tags will make sense!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Next chapter? Lol

Ghosted1974Ghosted1974almost 3 years agoAuthor

Soon. Lol. Had to do some heavy self editing from the first attempt at submitting, so I’m catching up on that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Solid start so far. Interested to see where some of the things presented are going to go. Are you going to be posting more chapters?

Ghosted1974Ghosted1974almost 3 years agoAuthor

“Solid start so far. Interested to see where some of the things presented are going to go. Are you going to be posting more chapters?”

Chapter 2 has been submitted and awaiting approval. I’ll be posting chapters as I finish editing them so there could be some time between chapters. I’m finished writing up to Chapter 5, which is about halfway done. Thanks for the positive feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like that you are establishing a background for the characters. Will read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Will there be more? like it so far

VitalSparksVitalSparksabout 2 years ago

What happened?

You got me hooked, promised more and just disappeared.

Great start, please more, need to know what happened to Rebecca

Ghosted1974Ghosted1974over 1 year agoAuthor

“What happened?

You got me hooked, promised more and just disappeared.

Great start, please more, need to know what happened to Rebecca”

So sorry for going dark, all. The next chapter apparently had some scenes that literotica didn’t like. I edited out pretty much everything they told me was unacceptable and resubmitted Chapter 2 but they still denied it for the same reasons, even though there isn’t anything in there anymore about what they denied it for in the first place. I tried contacting them multiple times to find out exactly what the issue was but never received a response. I’m continuing the story but am just unsure of where to publish it so you guys can access it.

Also, I’m going to start submitting new works soon.

Thanks for the interest,

Ghost

NaughtybiggirlNaughtybiggirlover 1 year ago

I need more! Please say there are more chapters coming. Don’t leave a girl hanging 😊

FHX1274FHX1274over 1 year ago

Truly hope you’ll be able to post the following chapters… I’m really eager to discover where you’ll get all these characters

Ghosted1974Ghosted1974over 1 year agoAuthor

After much hemming and hawing around I’ve decided to try to appease the Literotica Gods by attempting to dumb down (at least in my opinion) the next chapter and submit it. What I’ve edited out shouldn’t take away from the over all story in its purest form but there will just be bits and pieces of Jaz’s backstory unexplained. It’s still in limbo, however, so we’ll see how it plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Scenes literotica didn’t like? I didn’t think that was even possible lol. Glad you are back posting. This story is solid so far.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

I take it there was pre 18 incest behaviour from Lance to his daughter. Lit frown on any pre 18 sex on their pages. Although sometimes l’ve seen referencing about it get thru over the years.

That and extreme and l mean extreme violence is what doesn’t pass muster here.

I take it that you have set it out correctly enough for the reader to work it out for themselves. Stories on line will publish the story unexpurgated.

Scores 5/5

Ghosted1974Ghosted1974over 1 year agoAuthor

@Warhamer no. Actually it involved Jasmine’s training to be a sub. While there was no sex involved with her under the age of 18, nor was anything being described, the mods apparently weren’t comfortable with the idea of her walking around a munch (just a simple get-together in the kink community) in a bathing suit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGhosted1974@Ghosted1974
I'm just a dirty old man. I’m currently actively writing four stories. I’m uploading in each story a chapter a week until I’ve caught up with where I am in progress. After that, I’ll just have to upload as I finish a chapter, which will take some time as I spend most of my da...