Big Johnson Trucking - Flashback 04

Story Info
Rig gets a promotion, in more ways than one.
4.8k words
4.71
3.5k
5
0

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flashback Four

December 1999

Rig sat back in his bunk with his back against the wall and his feet dangling off either side of the bed as he stared at the gorgeous redhead standing at the foot of his bed. She was about five foot, five inches tall and had fiery red hair, evenly spaced forest green eyes that stood out in intoxicating contrast to her hair, and a cute button nose on a face peppered with light, reddish-brown freckles. Her jawline was well defined and her luscious, plump lips puckered out slightly. He noticed the freckles that peppered her face traveled down her arms and neck and disappeared into her shirt.

She slowly started unbuttoning her Battle Dress Uniform top. Her smile was lustful, her movements practiced, and his cock surged as the garment hit the floor. Her eyes twinkled with arousal as her plain brown undershirt followed after. As she pulled it over her head, Rig's eyes went wide at the sight of her perky breasts on full display. Hard, pink nipples nestled inside small areolae that were slightly a lighter shade of pink. Her small breasts were peppered with the same reddish-brown freckles that dotted her face.

"You're not wearing a bra," he stated, dumbfounded.

She shook her head. "Didn't want to this time," she replied huskily.

He was on her in a flash. One second he was at the head of the bed relaxing against the wall, and the next second he was sitting at the foot of the bed with his hands around her waist and his mouth locked around her left nipple. She gasped as he gripped her ass and sucked on her nipple, rolling it around his tongue. She ran her hands through his almost non-existent hair and moaned as her hips involuntarily rotated forward. He released her nipple with a pop and moved his hands to the front of her BDU pants.

"Let me finish this for you, Lieutenant," he teased wickedly as he started undoing the buttons.

"Mmmm," she moaned softly, her hips rocking gently toward him as each button was released. "Thank you, Sergeant," she replied seductively.

Rig paused at the last button and looked up into her eyes. "Are you sure we're alone, Sky?" he worried. "No one's going to come looking for us?"

"I'm sure, handsome," she replied, softly stroking his cheek. "It's Christmas, after all. You and I are the only ones in the barracks. Most of the men are on leave and the ones that are still here are on duty. We have nothing to worry about. We're both off duty and not expected to report in until the morning. Now let's finish celebrating your promotion, Sergeant." She grinned wickedly as she pushed him back on the bed and wiggled the rest of the way out of her clothes.

"I'm just tired of all this sneaking around," he whispered, looking up at her. "I'm worried we'll get caught and that'll be the end of both of our careers."

"Don't be such a worry-wart," she said as she all but ripped his clothes off and took his cock in her right hand and started stroking it. "Besides," she said, practically oozing sexual desire, "I actually have a lookout tonight." She giggled as she took the head of his cock in her mouth and sucked.

"What!?" he said, panicked, but gasped as her hot, wet lips circled the head of his dick. "Ohhh fuuuuuck!" he groaned loudly. Her cheeks sank in the sides of her face as she sucked and took him to the base. She stayed there for what seemed like and eternity even though it was only a few precious seconds. Just when it seemed like he was going to explode, not only in her mouth but his brain as well, she released him, mouth still around his shaft, and licked it from the base to the tip as she pulled off of him. His hips vibrated and he could feel the pre-cum oozing out of the tip of his shaft as it took an act of sheer determination to not cum on her face. He took deep breaths as he mastered himself.

"Don't worry, handsome," she reassured him, still stroking his member lightly. "She's one of my most trusted Privates. Partly because she's never given me cause to not trust her," she shrugged, "and partly because I've got enough dirt on her to send her to the stockade for the duration of her enlistment." She grinned mischievously.

He chuckled. "You're absolutely evil," he said. "Do you know that?"

She grinned. "And you love it!"

"That I do," he agreed. "Now, come here." He grabbed her by her hair and pulled her face up to meet his. She liked it rough and moaned excitedly at the harsh treatment. He smashed her lips with his and thrust his tongue in her mouth as his cock found her entrance and slid in with no resistance whatsoever. Her pussy was exceptionally tight, hot, wet, and absolutely bald. He marveled at the way she could shave her pussy so that no hair could be felt at all. He kissed her roughly for a few seconds before pulling back and slowly stroking upwards into her. She moaned in delight as she sheathed his girth. As he pulled her hair back behind her head and down, exposing her neck to him, he leaned up and bit the left side of her neck adjacent to her collarbone hard. She quivered as her breathing quickened. "Do you like that, you little slut?" he growled, pulling back from her neck.

"OOOOHHHH FUCK, YES!!" she gasped, breathing hard. "I'm your little slut," she growled back, eyes almost feral as she looked down at him. "I'm your horny little slut and your dirty whore!" she said as her hips increased in pace. He released her hair and grabbed her breasts roughly, pinching the nipples hard. "OHHHH, YES!!" she squealed and started bouncing up and down roughly on his cock. "FUCK!" she screamed and the slapping sounds of her ass hitting his thighs spurred her on. "FUCK! YES!! FUCK, FUCK!! I'M-"

"Don't say it, you dirty cunt!" Rig growled, interrupting her. "Just do it!!"

"FUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!!" she screamed as she orgasmed. Her hips paused halfway down his shaft as her pussy quivered and vibrated in ecstasy. After a few seconds, her hips slammed down onto his and she seemed to orgasm again. "AH-AH-AH, Yeaaaaaaaah," she moaned and collapsed on top of him, breath ragged and convulsing. He held her close for a few moments, running his fingers through her silky crimson hair as she calmed her breathing. She took a deep breath and looked up at him lovingly. "I love it when you talk dirty to me," she said, smiling.

"I know," he replied, a satisfied smile on his face.

She suddenly creased her brow. "You didn't cum." It wasn't a question.

He shook his head and, smiling, flipped her over on her back. He lay atop her and stroked her hair as he entered her again. His movements were slow and deliberate as he slid in and out of her. He groaned and leaned down to kiss her softly. His tongue passed the threshold of her lips and danced with hers as his hips thrust in a slow rhythm. He pulled back and stared into her mesmerizing, impossibly green eyes.

"Our meetings," he began as he relished the feel of her slick pussy gripping his cock, "are always so quick, so needy, so feral." He moaned loudly as she tensed around him. "Mmmmm," he panted. "Just this once...I want to slow down...and make love to you," he breathed and smiled at her.

She saw his love for her in his eyes and she teared up slightly. She wondered when he was finally going to say it. She locked her ankles around his lower back and matched his rhythm with her hips. Her breathing quickened and she realized, for the first time, that these slow movements were bringing her closer to the edge. She moaned softly and bit her bottom lip. His eyes went wide for just an instant before returning to their loving state. She caught it, though, and held her lip between her teeth as she moaned again. "Mmmmmm." His breathing started to quicken. One other benefit of taking it slow was that she could actually feel his cock swell the closer he came to orgasm. She matched his breaths and soon, she was right on the cusp. She would wait for him, though, this time. This time, they would finish together. She didn't have to wait long.

He groaned and his pace quickened ever so slightly. His thrusts became rigid and jerky. "Ohhhh," he moaned, breathing hard. "Ohhh, Sky," he moaned.

"Yes?" she asked, hopeful, cupping his cheeks. Was he finally going to say it? Dared she hope? She could feel his cock begin to surge.

"OH, GOD, SKY!" he groaned louder.

"Tell me," she said as tears started to trickle out of the corners of her eyes and snake past her temples. "After so long, I need to hear it. Say it, handsome."

"OH, GOD!" he said. "OH FUCK, SKY, I LOVE YOUUUUUU!!" he yelled as his cock exploded inside her. Her orgasm met his in a fiery embrace and it seemed to prolong both of their pleasure as her contractions coincided with each spurt of hot semen that hit the back of her womb. She gripped his shoulders so hard her nails dug in. He buried his face in her neck and continued a muted roar as his orgasm seemed to go on forever. It finally subsided, though, and through his ragged breathing he repeated, "I love you."

She choked back a sob and pulled his face up to look at him. Her eyes traveled back and forth between his as she responded. "I love you, too, handsome." She practically beamed at him as she stroked his cheek then pulled him in for a passionate kiss.

Reluctantly releasing her lips, Rig buried his face in her neck again. He kissed her neck softly as he whispered again, "I love you, Skylar Marie Barnett." She chuckled softly and wrapped her arms and legs tightly around him as she nuzzled her head against his. His member was still buried deep within her core, but it was starting to soften. As it did, she felt the little movements and her pussy spasmed with electric-like shocks rocking her core every so often until, eventually, she pushed him out of her. "Ohhh," he groaned as he fell to the side and pulled her close to him.

"I love you, too, Reginald Avery Johnson, Junior," she whispered contentedly as she nuzzled further into his embrace. She traced a single finger through his chest hair as she looked up at him. "So, what's the plan?" she softly asked.

He shrugged noncommittally. "Get cleaned up, or fuck again." He held his breath, serious for the moment, then burst out laughing.

Her eyes went wide and she punched his chest. "Asshole," she giggled. "Seriously, though," she said, "if we're going to make this work, we're going to have to make a decision."

"I know," he answered.

She was interrupted from her reply by a loud knock on the barracks door. It was followed by a pause, then a 'knock kno-kno-knock knock' and then seven rapid knocks followed by three knocks with a considerable pause between each one. Sky's eyes went wide and she jumped up. "Fuck!" she exclaimed. "Get dressed, quickly!"

"What is it?" he asked as he hurriedly complied. "What the hell did all that mean?"

"Someone's coming," she replied. "Seven knocks is a general, most likely Post Commander Monroe. Although, why he would be coming here, I have no clue. The three knocks following means thirty seconds. Which means-"

"Your lookout is horrible at measuring time and distance," a deep voice boomed from the barracks entrance outside of Rig's room.

Rig stiffened as he finished tying the lace on his last boot. There was a sharp knock at his door before General Davis Monroe promptly entered. He was an older man, with gray hair and a chiseled jawline. He was fit, with broad shoulders and a slight pudge around his belly. Rig wasn't fooled, though. The General was tough as nails and even in his age would give Rig a run for his money in a fight.

Both he and Sky stiffened, coming to attention as the general entered the room. Rig quirked a wondering eyebrow when he noticed the general wasn't in uniform. He started to salute and the general gifted him a withering stare. "Do I fucking look like I'm in uniform, Sergeant?" he barked.

Rig put his hand down. "No, sir," he replied, "but your notoriety precedes your station, sir."

"Be that as it may," the post commander began, "I'm here on unofficial business." He sat down at Rigs desk like he owned the place. Technically, he did. It was his base, after all. He looked up at the two of them. "Am I interrupting anything?" he asked with a twinkle in his eye.

"Sir," Sky began, "we-"

"Don't you dare try to lie to me, Lieutenant," General Monroe interrupted her. "I know all about your relationship with the Sergeant, here, though I must confess you two have done an outstanding job at keeping it a secret. I don't think even CID knows about it, and they know every fucking thing that goes on in the Army." He grinned at the two of them.

Sky's face had gone pale and she dropped to the floor on her butt. Rig approached her as he said, "Sir," but the general cut him off with an upraised hand.

"If you try to lie to me to cover for her, Sergeant, I'll put you in the goddamned stockade myself," the general warned. "Do I make myself clear?"

Rig swallowed a gulp. "Y-yes, sir." He decided the simplest decision was the best decision in this particular situation. Keep your mouth shut and see where this goes.

The general scrutinized them both for a moment, then nodded. "Pick her up, Sergeant, and both of you have a seat," the old man said. "We need to have a little chat, the both of you and I."

Rig complied. He sat Sky down on his bed and sat down next to her. "Sir, If I may," Rig started and waited for the general. The old man nodded. "Exactly, how much trouble are we in?"

General Monroe smiled. Rig couldn't tell if it was menace or mirth but the old man said, "Put your arm around her, Sergeant. She needs you right now." Rig did so, pulling her close to him as he kissed her head softly. She was shaking in fear and uncertainty, a stark contrast to the reason she was shaking a few minutes earlier. She seemed to melt into him as she calmed and collected herself. "Truth be told," the general began, "I honestly don't know. Could be a lot, could be none." He shrugged. "That depends entirely on you."

They looked at each other, confused, and turned back to their Post Commander. "Sir?" Sky asked.

The old man's visage softened. So much so that he looked to Rig like a patient grandfather about to impart some words of wisdom on his errant grandchildren. "Sergeant, you've got a year before re-enlistment. What are your plans?"

"I was planning on going home, sir," Rig answered. "Maybe get into trucking."

The old man looked at Sky. "What about you, Lieutenant?" he asked. "You've got six months left."

"I-I was planning on reenlisting, sir," she answered hesitantly.

The general nodded. "That will make things infinitely difficult for the both of you for the next year, at least, if not longer. If you two are going to pursue your relationship together, you're going to have to make some decisions."

"What decisions, sir?" Rig asked.

The old man sighed, seemingly exasperated. "If you'll shut the fuck up and listen, Sergeant, I'll tell you." Rig clamped his mouth shut. "Good. Now, as I was saying, you're going to have to make some decisions. Counting your little incompetent lookout out there, Lieutenant, there are exactly five people on this base that know about your relationship." He held a hand up with all five fingers spread out in indication. "That could change very quickly. Now, I'm still a gentleman at heart so I would normally start with you, Lieutenant, but because of the details of the situation, I'm forced to start with the sergeant, here." He motioned a hand to Rig. "You are going to have to decide if you want to try to keep this little charade going for the next year, or break it off." He held a hand up to forestall the objections he knew were coming. "OR," he said, smiling wickedly now. Rig's face went white, fearing the worst. "you go to Fort Benning," the old man finished, grinning like a madman.

Rig's eyes went wide. "OCS, sir?" he asked, incredulous. "You want me...to be...an-an officer?"

"Son," the general replied. "Ever since you got here, I've been keeping a close eye on you. Never in all my years of service have I come across a young man, or woman," he said, looking at Sky as he continued, "so exemplary that I was willing to put my career on the line to recommend them to OCS knowing they didn't qualify at the time. That is, until now." His gray eyes twinkled. "Every soldier put under your direction has out-gunned, out-classed and out-performed every other soldier on this base," he counted out on his fingers. "I've had officers beating down my door begging, begging me to put some of their junior enlisted under you. Why the hell do you think you made Sergeant so fucking fast?" The old man was up and pacing in excitement now. "Hell, son, you are a prime candidate for Benning if I've ever seen one!"

"But, sir," Rig respectfully interrupted the general's reverie, "like you said, I don't qualify."

"You just let me worry about that, Sergeant," the old man replied, a twinkle in his eyes.

Rig looked at Sky and the excitement in her eyes made his decision for him. Then he paused, still looking at her instead of his commander. "That would require me to reenlist for at least another four years," he said, melancholy. She nodded, a soft look in her eyes.

"Yes," the general answered. "But after three months, no more sneaking around. No more nightly rendezvous by the lake. Oh, yes, I know about that one." He sat back down and chuckled as the two of them snapped their heads in his direction.

They looked at each other again. "Just think," she whispered, stroking his cheek. "After graduation, we can finally be together, out in the open," she was getting excited and Rig's heart leapt at her happiness. "We can finally go on real dates, hold hands while walking down the street and snuggle up to each other in a movie theatre." She blushed deeply, then, as she said, "Make love without having to plan every get-together down to the T. We can be spontaneous, for once!" She giggled.

He smiled warmly and kissed her, his tongue swirling around hers for a moment. The general cleared his throat. They pulled back suddenly, forgetting he was there. He looked into her eyes. "Okay," he agreed. "For you." She squealed in delight, pumping both fists in the air and mouthing 'YES' as he looked at General Monroe. "Yes, sir," he answered the old man's questioning gaze. "I'll do it."

"I somehow figured you would, son," the commander stated. "Now, Lieutenant," he looked at Sky "You have a decision to make as well."

She looked uncertain. "What decision is that, sir?" she asked.

He leveled a stern gaze in her direction. "Whether or not you're going to quit fucking around and become the competent officer I know you can be," he barked. She blushed in embarrassment. "What are those gold insignia on your lapels commonly referred to?"

"Butter bars, sir," she meekly answered, drawing in on herself in embarrassment.

"Fucking butter bars," General Monroe echoed her angrily. "If you would have quit acting like you're at a fucking frat party at the beginning of your career you could have made captain by now."

"Sir, if I may," Rig said.

"Shut the fuck up, sergeant," the old man barked.

"Shutting up, sir," Rig said.

"Now," he said, leaning back in his chair and folding his arms across his chest. "You've got six months before your reenlistment. The way I figure it, if you get your ass in gear and make First Lieutenant by that time, I'll make sure your reenlistment is approved." He leaned forward in his chair, putting his elbows on his knees and pointing a finger in her direction. "But if you don't, you're gone." He pointed a thumb over his shoulder. "Do I make myself clear, lieutenant?"

"Yes, sir," she said, chastised as she held her head down in shame. Tears started forming at the corners of her eyes and she sniffled slightly.

"Understand something, Miss Barnett," the general began again. "The only reason you're still here is because of him." He pointed at Rig. Rig's eyes went wide. "That's right, Sergeant," he said, still looking at Sky. "If it were anybody else, and I mean anybody else, Skylar, you would have been gone the moment I found out about your relationship. Because there's nothing I loathe more than squandered potential."

12