Big Johnson Trucking - Flashback 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sky looked up at her Post Commander as tears trickled down her face. "I-" she started but trailed off, leaning into Rig and looking back at the floor. Rig held her as she continued to endure her ass-chewing. He knew she deserved it, but his heart still hurt for her.

The old man softened his tone slightly. "When I first found out about your relationship, it forced me to take a long, hard look at the both of you. It forced me to scrutinize your every decision. I know what kind of potential you're wasting by goofing around, Lieutenant, and I don't like it one bit. If you want proof of how good an officer I know you can be, look outside at that incompetent floozy of a private you have on watch for you. If it weren't for you, I'd have shipped her off to another base a long time ago."

"I-I'm sorry, sir," she apologized.

"Don't apologize to me, girl," he admonished. "Apologize to yourself." He was still angry, but a twinkle flickered in his eyes just brief enough for Rig to catch. "But if you really want to apologize to me, you can do it from the desk outside my office."

Her face shot up as quickly as her eyebrows hit her hairline. "Sir?" she asked, looking confused.

"Mary is retiring, young lady, and I need a replacement, ASAP," the general said. "Putting you in her place will not only help with your advancement, it will also let me keep an eye on you to keep your toe on the line."

"But, sir," she said. "Isn't that position normally reserved for civilians or majors and above?"

"Normally," he agreed. "I've heard of captains attaining the position but as long as I'm in charge I'll assign whoever I want to the position. I want you. Besides," he continued, "if you do what I tell you to and follow the commands I set for you, as well as pay attention to the attitudes and accomplishments of your other senior officers, I'm confident that you can make captain not long right after your reenlistment."

"Seriously, sir?" Her eyes lit up and she sat up a little straighter.

He shrugged. "Not saying it's going to be easy, but it's certainly not impossible. So, what do you say?"

"Yes, sir!" she said with enthusiasm.

The man clapped his hands together and stood up. "Well, then, no other decisions need to be made, at the moment. I'll get started on the paperwork first thing in the morning."

"But, sir," Sky admonished him respectfully, "tomorrow's Christmas!"

"Dammit, you're right, lieutenant," he said, snapping his fingers. "First thing Monday morning, then." He went to walk out before stopping and turning back to them, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "So, you two were here celebrating, what, your promotion, sergeant?" he asked.

"Y-yes, sir," Rig said, hesitantly.

"What about Christmas?" he asked. "What are you two doing for Christmas?"

"I was just gonna stay here and eat dinner at the chow hall," Rig replied.

"And I was just gonna stay on base," Sky added.

The general scoffed. "Well that won't do," he said. "You're both coming to my house for the weekend. That's an order," he said, sternly, as they both looked like they were about to protest. "The rumor mill will light on fire on Monday, I'm sure. Margaret loves to talk to her army sisters in the Wive's Club but hell, after next week you'll be gone anyway, Johnson. So, no harm no foul."

"Next week!?" they both exclaimed. "That fast?" Rig asked.

"New class starts just after the first of the year so I got to get your paperwork pushed through ASAP," he explained. "Now, pack your gear. I've got a house that doesn't get much use across from my pond. You two can stay in there over the weekend. Make good use of your time this weekend," he told them pointedly. "Because as much as it's going to break your hearts, I don't want you seen together at all next week. I'll make sure you get to say goodbye to each other before you ship out, sergeant." He winked.

They both deflated slightly at that, but smiled at each other. "Yes, sir," they said as one. "Thank you, sir!"

"Dismissed," the general said, out of hand, then straightened. "What the fuck am I doing?" he scolded himself. "I'm the one leaving." He chuckled as he walked out.

Rig wrapped Sky up in a hug and spun her around and she giggled in delight. As he put her back on her feet, he grinned. "Wanna get a quickie in before we go?" he asked, lustily. "For old time's sake?"

She laughed and grabbed his manhood through his pants. "I'd love to," she answered breathily as she licked his neck. Then she pulled back. "However, I need to go home and get packed. Not to mention I need to get cleaned up." She squirmed, rubbing her thighs together. "Your cum is still oozing out of my pussy and it's extremely uncomfortable."

He roared with laughter. "Fair enough," he said, composing himself. He leaned in and kissed her.

"I love you, Rig," she said adoringly as she pulled back from him.

"I love you, too, Sky," he returned her affection. Then, he turned her and smacked her hard on the ass. "Get going, lieutenant. I'm looking forward to demolishing your pussy again in a few hours. Hell, maybe your ass, too!"

She moaned involuntarily then shot him a hard glare over her shoulder. "Not. Helping," she said as she squirmed further while walking to the door.

"Just think, you being held aloft by me as I've got you bent in a full-nelson with your knees up by your ears and your asshole being punished by my cock," Rig said, grinning.

Her steps faltered slightly and she moaned again as she placed her hands on the wall to steady herself. She slowly turned to look at him. Her eyes were menacing and Rig's smile faltered slightly. "Just for that," she began in an almost demonic voice Rig had never heard from her before, "you'd better fucking do it. Motherfucker, you better follow through and you'd better not cum, not even once, until you've fucked me into a vegetative state." She walked toward him and punched his chest as she continued. "You're going to absolutely destroy my ass until I can't move. You're going to fucking obliterate my pussy until my eyes cross, glaze over, and I'm drooling, and you're not going to cum until you've done that." She started poking him in the chest to accentuate her point. "Because if you do," her voice suddenly turned as sweet as poisoned honey. "I'm going to rip your dick off and shove it up your ass. Do you understand, sergeant?"

Rig chuckled nervously. "Yes, ma'am," he replied.

"Good," she said and kissed him again. Then, she turned around and stuck her ass out towards him. Rig smacked it even harder this time and she moaned a yelp. He could swear he heard her whisper as she opened the door, "Fucking hell, I just came again."

12