All Comments on 'Big League Dreams Ch. 02'

by JayDavid

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

I'm hooked on this story. I like how you got the characters and how the story is moving along. Please know that someone out here is reading and appreciating your writing. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

mfan2112mfan2112over 3 years ago

Good story, nice character development. I can see a couple of different pathways where you might take this. Can't wait to see what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Excellent story. Long time baseball fan, (no I was not even good enough for college ball). Look forward to the continuation of an excellent story. (My first comment, by the way.).

dhnysportsdhnysportsover 3 years ago

love this story so far, keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Big baseball fan here. Really loving this story - the game action, the off-the-field slice of life stuff - and all written well. I would have been happy with even more detail about the AA days, but I’m the type who figured out Ray, Ray Poole’s first season A-ball ERA, so maybe I’m not the best judge of what should go in the story. Thanks for writing a fun tale.

eightytuneseightytunesover 3 years ago

Being a sports fan, it is great to read about a budding pitcher in the minors. But now he is destined for the majors. So it is about Ray refining his pitching skills so he can make the leap to pro ball. Your story builds on each chapter, so interesting to read what you have planned. A romance is coming. Not sure what you plan, is it Allison? Or is it Jillian? Nicole is not a contestant. This is a great pace to the story. Now I'll shut my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still reading....

It's a very enjoyable story so far. Minimal sex, which makes me wonder why you write for Literotica. But please keep writing. Thank you for the story so far!

Angie314Angie314over 3 years ago

Enjoying this so much! Dated a major leaguer 35 years ago. Brings back lovely memories of those hot summer nights!

Bebop3Bebop3over 3 years ago

I was surprised to find a part two to this story, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

JayDavidJayDavidover 3 years agoAuthor

It's a 5 part story. Part 3 has been submitted, and Parts 4 and 5 are done.

steppinontoessteppinontoesover 3 years ago
Very good start

Can’t wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Complete illiterate when it comes to baseball but I still enjoy the story.

Only wish you would describe Rays looks a bit.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNo6 months ago

Liking it very mucu so far. I love the few baseball stories here and thisis no exception. Was guessing by the end of part 1 at a future for Ray and Allison. I'll just have wait and see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous