All Comments on 'Big League Dreams Ch. 05'

by JayDavid

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3over 3 years ago

A great final chapter to a lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

5 stars! I really liked this story. Good characters and good story line. Sorry to see it end. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very nice ‘series’

The ending seemed a bit rushed, however.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweedover 3 years ago

I have thoroughly enjoyed this story. This has been a 5 star work from start to finish.

demon160demon160over 3 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for this great story. Sharing the trials and tribulations of Ray through both his personal and professional life has been an excellent read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank You

Thanks for not just the writing but a look in the ups and downs of professional baseball.

mfan2112mfan2112over 3 years ago

Another great part. The ending felt rushed though. Your in story timeline was fine, but you could have elaborated on the final part a bit more. But I also understand it might be due to writing fatigue, been fighting that beast a bit with my own work.

I will keep my eye out for more work from you, I like your style, please keep writing.

RABSTARABSTAover 3 years ago
It was a fun story & I gave you 5 stars.

I think it would have been even better if you had added another page, and covered the marriage proposal as well as the planning for the mass wedding at the stadium.

mcollectmcollectover 3 years ago
Maybe your best

Love finding a new story that you posted. This one blew me away, looked each day to find if you posted the next chapter. Thank you!

JayDavidJayDavidover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks, all. For those who think that the ending is rushed, I understand. But I thought that I had spent a lot of time developing Ray and Allison's relationship, and felt that spending additional time from when they actually get together to the wedding would just have been repetitive. Thanks for reading and for the thoughtful comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Delightful!

I don't normally go for the multi-chapter stories on Lit. I made an exception for this one, and I'm glad I did! You write extremely well! I look forward to your future works! Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved It

A thoroughly enjoyable story. Thank you for your hard work and for sharing it with us.

BruceWoBruceWoover 3 years ago
Too good to finish now

Can’t wait till chapter 6

RABSTARABSTAover 3 years ago
One of my favorite stories on Lit.

I really enjoy stories with a sports theme although I also read other types of stories as well. This is one of my favorites. I'm not a big sports fan, in fact I've been knoen to tell folks that if it doesn't include wheels, and engine, and speeds of 200 mph, I find it boring. For some reason sports themed stories just resonate with me. Great story, and a lot of fun to read!

kalaliciouskalaliciousabout 3 years ago

Just loved everything about this story. A job well done! Thanks for sharing this story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You are an amazing writer. I enjoyed every word of this story, one of the very best I have read here. Definitely a 5+

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wanted more of an ending... How does their relationship work when she is constantly busy with the team and he is coaching? Do they want kids? Have time for kids? The ending was abrupt and the time with Allison was too short.

JayDavidJayDavidover 2 years agoAuthor

MrFriendly8181--I've been thinking about a sequel. Nothing imminent, but I've got some ideas, and your questions are definitely in the mix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story start to finish. Figuratively, couldn't put it down. Well done.

ewray321ewray321over 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story. Very well written. The ending however was rushed and shallow. Still gave it a 5.

williemcdwilliemcdover 2 years ago

Great writing ...character development and plot line....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this story! I would have liked the actual names of the teams involved to make it totally authentic since I know the minor leagues well .Also,I thought the ending required a little bit more of a build up,especially how Ray and Allison got to the point of actually getting married. ~ Would love to see a sequel since I’m already picturing different directions the story can go from here. ~ Thank you for this outstanding baseball story! ~ 5+

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really GREAT STUFF! Read this series a couple of years ago and waited a while to enjoy it again. Just as good the second time around! ⚾️5+⚾️

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNo6 months ago

Man I loved this story! Especially not only that both Ray and Allison got to live out their dreams, but that their dreams meshed just as their lives and love finally did. I can't crow to much about calling their eventual romance, as that was probably evident today readers if not most. But that was really the most satisfactory permanent love and marriage the story could have. The actual wedding was a surprise, though. Got a chuckle out of me but beyond that not a wedding venue I would have chosen. I just hope none of the participating brides and grooms were later traded or released.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous