Big Little Sister

Story Info
Josh and little sister, Violet, make the most of quarantine.
5.2k words
4.57
209.5k
414
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Steele
James_Steele
6,964 Followers

"How's Violet getting by?" his mother asked, inquiring about his younger sister.

Josh looked at his eighteen year old sister. Except for the two bedrooms, the apartment was all one open space, so he could see her in the kitchen from where he was sitting in the living room. She was cleaning everything again, mostly out of a combination of boredom and anxiety, the way a lot of people were getting during the lockdown. The petite yet thickly curved teen had only brought enough clothes for a few days, so she was now borrowing things from Diane, Josh's live-in girlfriend. Right now she was wearing a pair of stretch denim booty shorts that were too small for her, and stretched to the max over her thick, round ass. She was also wearing a cropped halter top of Diane's, also too small, especially since Violet's boobs were bigger than her brother's girlfriend.

"She's fine," Josh replied, hardly believing how good his sister's thick legs and ass looked. Just watching his raven-haired baby sister clean the kitchen was an unexpectedly erotic vision. Diane was a great looking, well-built twenty-one year old, but she didn't have a hope of filling out those clothes the way his teenaged sister could.

"We're just a little stir crazy like everyone else," Josh added. "How about you and Dad? Are you staying home and out of harm's way?"

Josh's mother gave him the same answer to the same question he'd asked her only a couple of days ago. Everyone was staying in their homes except for necessary trips, and nothing much changed from day to day. Except in his case. His curvy little sister, Violet, was constantly around and making her brother notice her in the most unbrotherly way. But of course he left that out of his phone calls to their parents to see how everyone was doing during the lockdown.

Diane was stranded overseas with her boss, while Violet had been visiting Josh at his place on the coast when everything started closing down. Their parents didn't want Violet getting on a plane in the middle of a pandemic, but she and Josh were both perfectly happy to have the extra time together.

Josh had been out of the family home since the beginning of college, when Violet was quite a bit younger. She'd always looked up to her big brother, and she was so impressed to see how well he'd done for himself after finishing school. He had a roomy condo, with a hot tub and private deck on one side, and if she was going to be stranded anywhere Violet was happier to be with her brother than anywhere else. It was much better than being stuck at home with their parents.

And with Violet for company, Josh barely even noticed Diane was gone. He suspected there was something going on between her and her boss anyway, and he sure didn't appreciate Diane's attitude the first couple of days before she left when she would put his sister down every time they were alone. Diane would call Violet fat, despite know how much it made Josh mad. He defended his sister every time. Besides, calling her fat was just rude and arrogant, and Josh was convinced his girlfriend was only jealous because the younger girl was much prettier, not to mention so much shapelier and voluptuous. So when Diane left on her trip Josh was relieved she was gone.

Josh and Violet's father got on the phone and talked for a few minutes, but the call ended once the parents were satisfied their son and daughter were healthy and safe. While Josh kept watching his little sister from the other room, mesmerized by the hypnotic sway of her sumptuous ass in those shorts that barely fit her, he thought of how he just wanted to keep her safe. He never loved anyone the way he loved Violet, yet he knew he shouldn't have been watching her sashay her glorious ass around the kitchen while she cleaned and danced to the music in her ear buds at the same time.

His little sister was making his dick hard, and it was far from the first time that happened since she arrived. This was a distinct disadvantage of his girlfriend being stranded, since only having his sister staying with him the only relief he could get was from jerking off. Yet the longer Violet was there and borrowing skimpy outfits from Diane, the less Josh could think about fucking his girlfriend. Diane simply could never appeal to him the way his own baby sister did, and when he did manage to sneak in some private bathroom time to rub one out, it was Violet he was always thinking about.

Of course, Josh knew it could never happen. Not with his own sister. But he knew there had to be plenty of guys just like him who had pretty, sexy sisters that gave them aching hard ons without even knowing it. So it couldn't be all that weird, and keeping his interest confined to some harmless fantasy dick stroking couldn't be all that bad.

But the last thing he wanted was for Violet to see the effect she had on him. As his little sister, it probably didn't even occur to her that her own brother would see her in any kind of sexual way. Why else would she end up taking Diane's most revealing outfits that were too small for her thickly built body and flash practically everything she had in front of him? There could only be one answer: that she trusted her big brother not to look at her the wrong way and let her feel at home in whatever she felt like wearing.

It was mid-morning, and Josh was still wearing the boxer briefs and T shirt he'd slept in. His big rod was already hard as a rock and stretching his briefs to their limit. He took another minute or so to watch his sister prance around the kitchen, and instead of going in and pouring a cup of coffee like he usually did, he retreated to the deck where he could sit at the table and wait for his erection to go down.

Violet had already made coffee. She knew how much her brother loved having a cup or two every morning, and Josh thought it was the sweetest thing in the world the way she made a pot for him every day. Diane had never made a pot of coffee in her life. Not that Josh needed a woman to wait on him, but he was starting to feel spoiled at the way his sister did little things like that for him. She might've only been eighteen, but she would've made a much better girlfriend than Diane.

Josh forced himself to stop imagining what a perfect girlfriend his little sister would be. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and started thinking about going to work online. It was Sunday, but the days of the week didn't seem to matter anymore, and now, that hard cock in his briefs needed to go down before he could even think straight.

Suddenly, Violet was right beside her brother, setting a cup of coffee in front of him on the table. Josh opened his eyes and found himself staring into the sweetest smile he'd ever seen. He couldn't help returning his sister's beautiful smile and letting his eyes take a circuit around her generous curves. Her big thighs looked so smooth and simply amazing, while the stretch shorts she had on were digging up into the split of her delectable, young pussy. Josh's pulse skipped a few beats, and he couldn't help noticing the way her braless tits were showing hard nipple dents in her top.

"Thank you, Vi," he said. "You're spoiling me, you know."

Violet's smile went even wider, telling her brother that's exactly what she wanted.

"You deserve it, big brother," she told him. "You're the best brother in the world and you need me around to take care of you."

Josh nearly flinched at his sister's choice of words. Having that girl "take care of him" was the prime material of every stroke fantasy he'd had since Diane left on her trip. Violet went to sit in the other chair while Josh discreetly checked to make sure the bottom of his T shirt was covering the huge bulge his hard cock was making in his briefs. At least he didn't have to get up to go to the kitchen now.

"You're supposed to be here to have a good time," he told her. "Not cooking and cleaning and waiting on me."

"But I like doing it, Joshie," she said with a cute tilt of her head. "Diane doesn't lift a finger to take care of you, so why shouldn't I?"

Josh could think of a hundred reasons why not, but he thought it was safer to change the subject.

"I'm sorry you ended up getting stuck here," he said. "But I'm glad you're here."

"I'm glad, too, Joshie. I'd much rather be here than stuck with Mom and Dad. And with Diane stuck with her boss I'm glad you're not alone."

Josh couldn't help smiling at his sweet baby sister. "Well, if I'm being honest, I'd much rather have you here than anyone else."

Violet blushed happily. She squared her shoulders proudly, pushing her perky tits forward in her snug top. Josh practically resigned himself to having a hard cock as long as his sister was living there. It was insanely frustrating, but he had to admit he didn't know when he'd ever felt so happy.

"I wish I could live with you and take care of you all the time," Violet said.

Josh had to admit he would love having his sister live with him full time. He couldn't help thinking Diane was most likely off in some foreign hotel getting banged by her boss. It was time to break up whether his sister stayed there or not.

He was lost in his thoughts when his sister got up and said she wanted to take advantage of the warm day and get an early start on her sunbathing for the season. Back home she couldn't work on her tan this early in the year. Josh would have gotten up to go take care of his hard on, except he knew his sister was definitely in his bedroom going through Diane's things since she'd only come with a week's worth of clothes.

When Violet came back, her lavish young body was clad in a pale turquoise bikini of Diane's. The suit had been skimpy on the older girl's comparatively stingy curves, but on Violet it almost looked like a micro bikini. The material was stretched to its limit on the girl's extravagant form, the thong bottom leaving Violet's full, round ass on display. The girl's tits were a firm, shapely B cup that stetched out the A cup sized top more than it was designed for.

"Wow!" Josh exclaimed without thinking.

His little sister blushed happily while Josh struggled to maintain eye contact. It didn't help that his baby sister's nipples were hard and the wickedly tight thong showed her camel toe in obscene detail. His cock was now throbbing harder than it had all morning. Whenever he saw Diane wearing the same bikini he barely noticed her, but his little sister merely had to walk out on the deck and she redefined the mean of horny.

"I guess Diane's stuff is kinda tight on me," she giggled.

"Did you hear me complaining?"

Violet giggled again. "No. I'm just kinda loving the look on your face," she told him.

"Um, you just kind of caught me by surprise," Josh said. "I knew you'd end up borrowing something from Diane. I just didn't expect..."

"Expect what, big brother?"

Josh hesitated, but then he figured his sister was probably overdue for a compliment. "I didn't expect you to look so much better than she does in her clothes."

Violet blushed hard at that one. She went to Josh and leaned over to hug him where he was sitting, mashing her half naked tits against his shoulder and then giving him a kiss on the side of his face, daringly close to the corner of his mouth.

"You're the best brother in the world," she told him. "I bet you're an even better boyfriend."

She flashed him a sassy look and went to lie down on a chaise in the sun, leaving him in his seat with a speechless smile. Josh tried not to think about what she said, but that didn't work out too well. It was the last thing that could ever happen, of course, but in some kind of bizarre, parallel universe, Violet would be the hottest, sweetest and prettiest girlfriend Josh ever had. And as he watched her lie back and sunbathe with her eyes closed and subtle smile on her supple lips, he knew that she had to be thinking about the same thing.

This would have been the perfect opportunity for Josh to go back inside without letting his little sister see the ripe, hard bulge in his briefs that was just for her. But instead he took a little extra time to look at her. It was a little strange to see her in Diane's bikini. The last time he'd seen his skinny, blonde girlfriend wearing it was there in the same place. Diane had put it on to sunbathe in the same chaise Violet was lying on now. The difference between the two girls was like night and day, and not just physically, but pretty much every aspect of their personalities. Violet proved this even more when she sat up long enough to take off the top of the bikini, leaving her delectable scoops of tit flesh bare to the sun.

She lay back and closed her eyes again, acting like it was no big deal. Josh didn't want to say anything because it shouldn't be a big deal. He liked having a private deck for naked sunbathing himself, and he would've felt like a hypocrite telling his sister there was anything wrong with her body. But that was the problem. Everything about his little sister's body was so right it made his cock throb with heat.

Josh slowly finished his coffee, and with Violet's eyes closed he took the opportunity to reach down and squeeze his aching cock through his briefs a few times. He finally got up and went inside. Going straight to the bathroom, he took a shower and stroked his rod while he replayed images of his topless, sunbathing baby sister in his mind. When his climax finally came it felt like it was going through his whole body, leaving him momentarily dazed.

Jerking off gave Josh sorely needed relief, but it was only temporary. Being cooped up with his impossibly hot little sister was proving to be a challenge, to say the least. No one knew how long this situation would go on, and the feelings he shouldn't be having for Violet could only keep getting worse.

After he got dressed, Josh decided to get out for a while. Maybe just drive around or go to the supermarket. His choices were incredibly slim, but he needed a change of scene - one where his own sister wasn't making him hornier than any girl had ever made him before.

Josh slipped out of the condo without telling Violet he was leaving. He got into his pickup and drove aimlessly for a while. After a while he stopped at a supermarket and picked up a few supplies out whatever was still available. He got a few bags of groceries and managed to score a few rolls of much sought after toilet paper. When he got back to his truck he slathered his hands with sanitizer and got ready to drive home when his phone started blowing up with messages.

None of them were from Diane, as usual, which came as a relief. But he felt bad when he saw that his sister was freaking out not knowing where he was and not even knowing that he'd gone out. Josh messaged her back and apologized, explaining he'd only gone out to shop a little and he'd be back in fifteen minutes.

Josh nearly dropped the shopping bags on the floor when he went back into his condo. The second he walked in, his little sister came stomping into the kitchen all the way from the deck where she had still been sunbathing. And she was still only wearing the thong. Obviously upset, she came straight toward him with her firm looking tits wobbling with her steps.

"How could you just take off without telling me?" she said, sounding more like a wife than a baby sister. "I was worried about you. And you went without me!"

Josh couldn't ignore the girl's state of near nudity, and the pert shape of her young tits was burning a permanent image into his mind.

"I'm sorry, Vi. I just needed to pick up a few things," he said, not wanting to tell her the real reason he went out.

"It's so dangerous out there, Joshie," she whined. "If something happens to you my life is over. Just over!"

She was talking to him like she completely forgot all she had on was a thong that belonged to his girlfriend. She seemed completely oblivious to the fact that her naked tits were quivering before his attentive eyes, with nipples that were growing hard. Josh didn't want to upset the girl, but now his cock was growing hard again too.

"Baby," he said in a soothing tone, "everything's gonna be fine, okay?"

Violet appeared to relax a little, but she planted her fists on her bare hips in an angry stance. But then it looked like she was going to cry.

"You're my whole life, Josh. Not Mom and Dad. And not any of the stupid boys who keep asking me out. You, Joshie. You're everything. I can't lose you."

Josh was left a little bit stunned. And when he thought about it, he realized he could think of no one more important to him than Violet. Diane was barely even on his radar anymore. Suddenly he frowned.

"Boys asking you out?" he said in a disapproving tone.

Finally Violet smiled and uttered a giggle.

"Are you jealous, Joshie?" On that, she struck a sassy pose, pushing her naked tits forward and cocking her hip to the side.

He couldn't believe his little sister was openly teasing him like that. And the look on her face was practically begging him to do something about it. In nothing but that too small thong, her thick thighs looked insanely smooth and tanned, and her camel toe looked just as smooth and enticing. Her nipples were fully erect now, staring back at him defiantly. His cock was swelling and draining all the blood straight out of his brain. That had to be the only reason he suddenly grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her close to him, holding her so her tits were touching his shirt and she could surely feel the impressive bulge of his hard on through his pants.

"You're mine," he nearly snarled. "Fuck Mom and Dad. Fuck Diane. And fuck those clueless boys. You need a man, not a boy."

The girl sighed deeply, a blissful look crossing her pretty face. "You're my man, Josh. Aren't you?"

"You better believe it," he insisted.

And then he kissed her, taking her mouth with hungry insistence, pushing his tongue between her instantly parting lips. She kissed him back just as hard and made a whimpering sound when he ran his hands down the bare skin of her back and gripped both of those big, round cheeks of her ass. They kissed harder and her whimpers grew deeper as he squeezed and kneaded her ass flesh. She ground herself anxiously against the hard bulge of her brother's cock, urging his meat to grow hotter and harder for her.

Josh's dick was throbbing like he never felt it before. But then again, he'd never kissed his nearly naked little sister like he owned her before, either. Her skin felt hot smooth as silk, and her big, thick ass felt even firmer than it looked. It was unbelievable that his eighteen year old sister had the most luscious ass he'd ever laid hands on, and the excitement was making his cock throb and ache like never before.

He kept one hand on the girl's ass and squeezed the other between them to feel her tits. Each of his baby sister's perfect orbs just overfilled his hand, and he loved the way she moaned into his mouth when he played almost roughly with her hardened nipples.

He soon began kissing his way to her neck and throat. "God, Vi, you're so beautiful," he told her through ragged breath. "I want you more than I ever wanted anyone."

"Oh, Josh, my Joshie," she cooed, her hand reaching between them to feel the shape of his rigid cock through his pants. "All I ever wanted was to be all yours."

"I love you so much, sis," the older brother proclaimed. Then he took her into a crushing hug and kissed her harder than he'd ever kissed anyone.

Violet whimpered and cooed, sucking her brother's tongue and swirling hers around his. At the same time she squeezed her other hand between them and fumbled with his belt and zipper until she had his pants open. Josh groaned deeply when he felt his sister's hands release his aching cock and explore the length of his swollen shank. He broke the kiss off just to be able to breathe while the feeling of her hands moving all over his rod and balls was making him gasp. He started feeling her tits again and then pushed one of his hands down between her thighs to feel her pussy mound through the thin material of his girlfriend's thong.

James_Steele
James_Steele
6,964 Followers
12