Big Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Violet moaned when her brother felt her pussy, mashing his fingers into her pliant mound. He was just about to push his hand under the thong when he decided they needed to be on his bed. Immediately.

He took his baby sister by the hand and led her to his room. She sat down on his bed and lay back, allowing him to pull the thong off her legs. Then she sat back up and watched him while he pulled off his shirt, then took off his shoes and pants.

"Oh, Joshie, it's huge," she said, gazing at the hard, naked stalk swaggering in front of him.

He stepped up to the side of the bed while his sister scooted to sit in front of him. She was staring at her brother's cock like she'd never even seen one before, even though Josh was sure she'd already seen her share. From her perch on the bed she started stroking him, cupping his balls in her other hand while skimming her small fist up and down his shank. Josh moaned with pleasure as he watched her, amazed by the sight as much as the feel of her soft hands over his hard flesh.

Violet looked up at her brother while she stroked and fondled him, looking both ecstatic and amazed to have her big brother's cock in her delicate hands.

"When I came here did you think we'd end up naked together like this?" she asked.

"Not a chance," he told her.

"But you like it, right?"

Josh grinned. "What do you think?"

Violet giggled. "Well your dick definitely likes it," she said.

Josh laughed a little but his sister's hands on his cock and balls were keeping him focused on her. "Sweetie, my dick has been hard practically every minute since you got here," he confessed.

This made Violet giggle, too, and she blushed even through her tan, obviously so pleased. She leaned forward and licked the head of her brother's cock. Josh uttered a small gasp at the wet flash of her tongue. Then she did it again, and again, until she was licking all around the ridge of his knob and along his shaft.

"Oh, Josh, I just want to keep making you hard all the time. I wanna make you forget Diane ever existed," she told him.

"Diane who?" her brother grinned.

Violet gave him back the sweetest smile, and then she opened her pretty mouth and took his cock inside. Her head bobbed back and forth as she stroked her moist, supple lips along his throbbing shaft. She cupped and caressed his smoothly shaven balls in her hand while she sucked him like a big piece of sweet candy.

Josh couldn't take his eyes off his younger sister, his moans soon turning to groans as she sucked him to deeper and deeper sensations of sheer pleasure. He stroked her silky, dark hair and face, mesmerized by the sight of her lips encircling the girth of his cock. He told her how sweet and beautiful she was, and how much he had always loved her more than anyone else.

Violet probably would have spent the whole rest of the day sucking her brother's long, thick rod, and Josh would have been happy to let her, but he didn't want to let her be the one doing all the work. He wanted his luscious sister to feel what he was feeling.

He finally pushed her back and guided her down onto the bed. He climbed on beside her and started kissing her, his hot, swollen dick rubbing against her body while he firmly massaged her tits.

Violet was already beginning to squirm, and her brother soon kissed a trail to her sweet tits. He slid one hand between her thick, smooth thighs and began stroking her smooth slit with his fingers while he went back and forth sucking on her swollen nipples. She spread her legs open wider when he started to probe into her creamy hole, giving him easier access.

Josh slid two of his fingers into his sister's slippery pussy, searching for her G spot with his fingertips. Violet moaned deeply and ground her pussy at her brother's fingers. He soon moved down along her curvy body and started licking her clit while he kept massaging her inner channel.

"Oh, ohhhhhh, Joshie, that feels so good," the girl moaned in heat.

He could feel her groping around to take hold of his cock while his fingers continued massaging her hole. Then he suctioned his lips over her clit and sucked on her hard little pearl while swirling his tongue over it. His fingers were sliding in and out of her at the same time, and he didn't let up until she gasped and moaned her way through at least two, hip-shaking orgasms.

After that, Josh pushed his sister's legs up high and wide enough to expose her tight little ass bud. The girl squealed in delight as he began licking her tiny rimhole, rubbing the pad of his thumb over her clit at the same time.

He was a little disappointed to have to move out of her reach. He missed feeling her hand skimming up and down his cock, but he was in love with the way she was responding to having her asshole licked with loving hunger. Giving her taut ring a thorough wetting down, he started to push the tip of his tongue into her bud, opening it slightly to permit entrance to the tip. He licked at the inner ring of her entrance while she let out a shriek of surprise.

"Ohhhh, fuck, Joshie," the girl cried. "I can't believe you're shoving your tongue up my ass. That feels so amazing. Oh god, Joshie, I love you!"

Josh just kept lapping into his sister's asshole and mashing his thumb over his clit. He was soon rewarded with another shivering orgasm from Violet's writhing body. The girl's capacity to cum was amazing, but it was time to come up for air.

When he sat back up, Violet was staring at her brother with a glazed look in her eyes. Her pert tits were heaving with her deep breath, but she instantly lowered her knees and spread her legs out wide, opening her dew-glazed slit for him.

Josh got into position and took his cock in hand, rubbing the head up and down his sister's slippery lips.

"Do it, Josh. Fuck me," she pleaded.

He mashed his imposing cock head into her slick opening, then pushing his shaft deeper and filling her velvety channel with cock flesh. The girl's sheath gripped him tightly and she started cooing and moaning as he began slipping his cock in and out of her.

While shoving his red hot rod in and out of her frothy hole, he leaned over and kissed her hard, then clutching her firm tits and holding them as he moved his head back and forth to suck on her nipples.

Sucking on Violet's tits just seemed to deepen her response as she ground her hips into her brother's hard driving cock. Josh couldn't believe how perfect his baby sister's pussy felt, and when she started to cum again he could feel the ripples of her clenching hole. He kept on pounding and pumping his long rod into her body until the extra hard grip of her climax set him off at the same time.

Josh grunted hard and deep while his cock spurted forceful jets of brotherly cum far up inside the girl's body.

After, they held onto each other for a long time, kissing and looking at each other with the most intense love two people had ever shared.

They finally got up and took a shower together. Without bothering to get dressed, they worked together in the kitchen to put together something for dinner, then ate naked outside on the deck.

After they finished eating, Josh said, "According to what they're saying on the news it looks like we could be stuck here together for months."

Violet grinned like it was the best news she'd ever heard. "I don't mind at all," she said.

"After all that, you should just keep living here permanently."

His sister looked like he'd just proposed, which he kind of had. "But what about Diane?" she finally asked.

Josh knew Diane wouldn't be coming back after being cozy with her boss for all that time, and even if she wanted to, he'd have to tell her it was over. Not that he'd say it was because he wanted to set up house with his little sister.

Violet smiled happily. "So I guess your cock is all mine now."

"Every inch, baby," he laughed.

"Hmmm, I think you should prove it," she said.

Josh got up and stood in front his sister's chair. Without skipping a beat, Violet leaned forward and took her brother's cock into her mouth and started sucking. He sighed with pleasure, touching her pretty face while his shaft steadily swelled to hardness inside her mouth.

God, she was good at this, Josh thought as he watched her lips stroke along his thick shaft. And now she was all his.

12