Big Love Samoa Ch. 04

Story Info
A ceremony just adds to the complications.
8k words
4.67
2.7k
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth section of a six-part story, so you are advised to start at part 1. Because it was written as one story, rather than written in episodes or chapters, I have made no attempt at recapping previous parts or reintroducing characters at the beginning of later sections.

I am a fan of introducing genuine randomness whenever I write a game of chance, so I rolled an actual die as I was writing this chapter. As you will see, though, this doesn't mean that the characters are obliged to stick to the rules.

+++++++++++++

It was Sunday, and I soon learned that John, Annie and Kat were intending to go to church as one of Annie's cousins was having a Commitment Ceremony. John explained that, when at church, they never used the word 'wedding' unless it was a man's first marriage. Since bigamy was technically illegal, they could never be sure that someone from the government wasn't present.

Helen and the others had indeed finished their fieldwork project late the previous evening, but my hopes that they would take it easy were soon dashed. It turned out that they had decided to use their first free day to travel across the island to have a look at another bird colony containing a completely unrelated species of seabird. Since it obviously wasn't appropriate for me to go to church, I was given a pity invitation to go to see the birds. It was with a certain amount of mixed feelings that I agreed to go with them.

During the drive to the other bird colony, the conversation was mostly about Annie's cousin and the church service. Once we arrived at the birds and started walking around, I noticed that the three women seemed to get deep into conversation whenever I was out of earshot, but stopped whenever I was near them. When we sat down to our picnic lunch, there seemed to be a real struggle to get a conversation going. The same pattern continued after lunch. Eventually I said "If you give me the car keys, I could wait in the car and get the air conditioning going. You might like the opportunity to talk among yourselves."

Hilda and Kat both looked awkward, but Helen just gave me a grateful smile. "Thanks, love, that would be great."

I sat in the car for about twenty minutes before the women joined me. Nothing was said about what they had been talking about, so it was only conjecture on my part to assume they were discussing Hilda's birthday. The only real hint came once we got back to the house and everyone went to change into their swimsuits. I was delighted in more ways than one when Kat started changing in the same room as Helen and me. I tried my best to focus my attention on Helen as she started talking to me.

"I may be wrong," she said, "but you didn't seem to react negatively when I went topless in front of John yesterday."

"I didn't see any reason to be jealous," I said.

"And you weren't upset by us seeing John in his underpants?"

"No."

"And you haven't been offended by any of the female skin you have seen?" As Helen asked this, I glanced to my left in time to see Kat pulling up her bikini bottom. Helen waited patiently without any sign of annoyance.

"Why do you ask? Is this connected to Hilda's plans for her birthday? What's going to happen?"

"She's still trying to decide," said Helen, "but it looks like there's a good chance that she will use her powers as the queen for the day to stir things up a bit. I just needed to let you know it's possible we'll get caught in the crossfire."

This conversation had left me fully erect, but I was unsure how this would be perceived given that our conversation had been mostly about Hilda and the others. Thankfully Kat headed into the bathroom, leaving me alone with Helen. I turned away from her to finish changing, hoping that by laying my swimsuit on the bed it might look natural. Helen wasn't fooled however, coming up behind me as I pulled up my swimsuit and rubbing my aching erection through the fabric.

"I see this is still troubling you," she whispered in my ear. "You should ask your wife to look after this for you."

"Please," I whispered back. "We'll be alone once Kat goes out to the pool."

Kat chose that moment to come back into the room. Helen stepped away from me and, in a normal voice, said "I would love to help you, but it's my day off." She left the room, laughing to herself.

"You're killing me here," I called after her. Kat looked at me with a puzzled expression, but I decided it was best not to attempt to explain what we had been talking about. I followed Helen out to the pool.

++++++++++

Annie was in the kitchen wearing just her bikini when I passed through. I quickly said hello without stopping as I felt an irrational fear that my erection was already too obvious in my swimsuit. When I got outside, I immediately jumped in the pool, joining Ted in swimming some laps. After a while everything subsided enough for me to feel comfortable about climbing out and accepting a beer from John. He had moved the table and chairs to a distant corner of the deck where there was a pizza oven. I could feel the heat radiating off the oven, and John's chest was glistening with sweat. Thankfully the beers were in a cooler filled with ice.

Eventually Annie came out of the house carrying a tray loaded with a huge ball of dough and various pizza toppings, and all the others gathered around too. John demonstrated how to cut a lump of dough off the large ball and stretch it into a pizza base. After a lot of laughter, I eventually had a not-too-badly misshapen pizza topped with some of my favourite toppings. A short time later I was eating it.

Once the excitement of creating our pizzas was over, everyone quietened down. It wasn't surprising now that everyone was together that we caught up with each other about the day's activities. Hilda was particularly keen to hear all about the commitment ceremony for Annie's cousin. The conversation soon turned to a general discussion about weddings on the island and the differences with both American and New Zealand traditions. Kat had asked what Annie's cousin had worn and had been told that she hadn't worn a traditional wedding dress, let alone a veil. John explained that weddings on their island were deliberately non-commercial, with people getting married in clothes that they were sure to wear again.

The comparison to my own wedding couldn't have been more obvious, particularly when Helen started sharing at length about the extensive planning and cost of our special day. While our wedding was modest compared to many, and they all knew examples from relatives who lived on the American mainland who had spent far more, we could only agree with them when they suggested ways in which we could have better spent our money.

After the topic of Helen's wedding to me had been exhausted, Ted turned to Kat. "So, what was your ceremony like?" she asked. Kat was obviously totally unprepared for this question. Her mouth opened, but no words came out. It looked to me that she was trying to think up some suitable story but was failing miserably. After what was in reality only a few seconds, she admitted that there had been no ceremony.

It was Helen who recovered her wits the quickest. I'm not sure when she became so adept at lying. "You must remember that our situation is quite different. As far as our friends and family are concerned, Kat is simply renting our spare room. Even if we had thought about having a ceremony, we wouldn't have been able to invite anyone. It would have been just the three of us."

"That's sad," said Annie quietly. There was a moment of awkwardness before Hilda took the conversation back to safer territory by telling a funny story about an uncle in Utah who had insisted on riding a horse to his wedding and had fallen off when the horse had gone under a low archway. As she told her story, I saw Annie whispering in John's ear. A moment later I watched her stand up and wander away into the surrounding garden picking flowers. When she returned to the table, she started weaving the flowers together. I watched her absentmindedly until I was distracted by John offering me an after-dinner liqueur. The conversation flowed as darkness started to fall.

Attention returned to Annie when she stood up in a lull in the conversation. She was holding the flowers which she had woven into a ring, or more accurately, a headpiece. When John noticed her standing, he went and stood beside her. It was obvious that they had something to say.

"Katerina, Finn, Helen," started John. "We hope you don't mind, and feel free to say no if you don't like the idea, but we were moved to hear that you didn't have the opportunity to commemorate the moment when you added Kat to your marriage. I know that you have known us only a short time, but we hope that is enough to allow us to host a commitment ceremony for you."

"What do you mean?" asked Kat. "When? Where?"

"Here and now," said Annie with a warm smile.

Hilda and Ted reacted excitedly to the idea. I carefully looked at both Kat and Helen. Kat looked flustered, which was hardly surprising. Helen, however, looked thoughtful, which was surprising. Helen is a strong woman, and I had no doubt she would put her foot down if she wanted to. It was even possible that she would own up to the charade. The other possibility was that she would treat this as a laugh, give me an evil grin, and encourage them just to tease me and Kat. This thoughtful look was unexpected.

"Wouldn't I have to dress up a bit more?" Kat was saying. It didn't sound like she was pushing for an outright refusal, although I did see she was looking to Helen to say something.

Annie held out the headpiece of flowers. "I made this for you to wear. You don't need a wedding dress or a veil."

"Just do it in your swimsuits," encouraged Ted. "I would have loved to get married in a bikini."

"Finn can borrow a tie off John," said Hilda.

"That's everything we need," said John. "Flowers for the woman and a tie for the man. I'll grab a tie when I go inside to get a copy of the vows."

"But don't we need a priest or something?" asked Kat.

"Not in the circumstances," said Annie. "You aren't religious, and you can't get legally married, so you don't really need a priest. Anyway, John will do a far better job than anyone else on the island."

I caught Helen's eye and silently pleaded with her to say something. She looked at Kat, who was doing the same as me. She suddenly smiled. "Does the first wife have to wear anything special?" she asked.

"No, you don't have to wear anything at all," replied Hilda with a naughty wink.

++++++++++

The next half an hour was a blur to me. I stood next to Kat beside the pool wearing just my swimsuit and a borrowed tie around my neck. The ceremony was short and simple. The vows weren't the traditional church wedding vows, having obviously been adapted for a polygamous society. I don't remember details of the vows, but that doesn't mean I didn't listen carefully at the time. My main concern was to listen out for anything that would contradict or undermine my marriage vows to Helen. Upon finding the vows free of such fishhooks, I simply said "I do," and Kat did likewise. There was even a bit where Helen was asked to express her consent, which she did. I was told I could kiss Kat, and I did so in a state of bewilderment. The whole experience was surreal.

John shook my hand, and all his wives came and gave me a hug. Helen had to stand in line and wait her turn. A bottle of champagne was opened, and there was a toast to the happy couple followed by a toast to the happy thruple. Hilda gave a short speech saying how happy she was to have found such wonderful friends and share our happy day. Then, finally, it became obvious that the time had come for me to take Kat away to my bedroom.

I gave Helen a goodnight kiss. Even though I had been scheduled to share the room with Kat that night anyway, it still seemed very weird in the circumstances. I would have loved to suggest that Helen come too, but from the way our hosts were acting, that didn't seem like an appropriate thing to do. As we kissed, I told Helen that I loved her. In reply, she said "I love you too. See you in the morning." Then, as I walked inside with Kat, I heard Helen call out "Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

++++++++++

Once Kat and I were inside the bedroom, we sat ourselves down on the side of the bed. I think she was as stunned and confused as I was. Here I was, in what was essentially my honeymoon suite, and my wife was outside drinking champagne with our polygamous hosts. And the woman sitting beside me? Well, she was obviously someone who I had grown very close to. I was acutely aware that Kat was only wearing a bikini. She was breathing deeply, as was I, and the effect was to make her breasts rise and fall sexily. In my mind I reviewed the circumstances that had led to this: Helen's original lie, the kissing practice on Kat's birthday, the three of us sharing a bed a couple of nights ago, and Helen encouraging me to finger Kat to orgasm in the shower. I was also aware that I hadn't gotten off anytime in the last 48 hours. I remembered the way Helen had teased me during this time, suggesting that I get Kat to take care of me. Despite my better judgement, I couldn't prevent myself from becoming erect. Thankfully Kat wasn't looking at me.

"Well, here we are then," began Kat nervously, still looking at the wall in front of us.

"Here we are indeed," I replied lamely.

"I certainly didn't expect that to happen," she said. "I guess you thought it was easier just to go along with it too."

I smiled. "I don't know. I wouldn't agree to be fake married to just anyone, you know."

I looked at Kat and I saw her smiling back at me. There was a pregnant pause before she said, "What do you think Helen meant when she said not to do anything she wouldn't do?"

That was something I had been thinking about as well. "I guess it depends on who she was talking to," I said. "If she was talking to you, then that doesn't impose many limits on you. After all, there isn't much she hasn't done with me. But if she was talking to me, well, from what she's told me, her experience has been a lot more limited."

"Really? You've talked about it?"

"Not seriously," I said, "but it did come up."

Kat looked at me solemnly. "Not only am I mostly interested in men, not women, I would never want Helen to risk her marriage. That's why I want to be really careful here. Has Helen said anything to you about how she expects us to behave tonight?"

"She's teased me a fair bit," I said, "suggesting that I get you to take care of, you know, this." I gestured at the prominent lump in my swimsuit. "But I wouldn't say I was confident I had her permission to actually do anything."

"Same here," said Kat. "She's been teasing me too, saying that I owe you one for the other day in the shower. But, even if she were serious about me paying you back, I imagined she would be here supervising us. It feels wrong to do anything without her."

I knew in my heart we were saying the right things, but that didn't mean that my cock was any happier. Kat was obviously having similar thoughts. "I'm thinking of having one of my special stress-relief showers," she said, "but I think you should probably go first. That thing looks painful."

It felt weird going into the bathroom with Kat knowing I was going in to jerk myself off, but not as weird as I might have expected. I turned on the water, slipped off my swimsuit, and stepped into the shower. Using a small amount of soap, I started to rub my hand along my shaft and over the head of my penis. I had no need to use my imagination to help me along. I was ready to shoot after a very short time, and I could only hold back for a short time before I succumbed to the inevitable. Even then I was quite surprised by the power of my ejaculation. Instead of dribbling over my knuckles and dripping down to the drain, it splashed forcefully against the tiles, forcing me to clean up after myself.

+++++++++++

When I came out of the bathroom wearing just a towel, Kat was waiting with a handful of supplies. I could see her holding her vibrator among her toiletries as well as her pyjamas. In the circumstances it seemed best to find my own pyjamas. Once I was appropriately clothed and lying in bed, there was no avoiding listening to the sounds from the bathroom. I couldn't hear the vibrator over the noise of the running water, but there was no mistaking Kat giving two loud gasps. My cock began stiffening, and my erection remained through Kat returning to the bedroom, climbing into bed, and falling asleep. Eventually sleep claimed me also.

++++++++++

Kat was asleep the following morning when I got up to go to the bathroom. I was still in the bathroom when I heard Helen arrive and wake her up. When I went back into the bedroom, I heard my wife explain that John had knocked on her door with birthday flowers for Hilda. She had decided to give them some privacy.

Helen was looking at me oddly, and then she pulled down the sheet on the bed to expose Kat. "You're both well covered," she said. "I'm not really getting a honeymoon vibe in here this morning."

"Well, what did you expect?" asked Kat with a slight edge to her voice. "Can't you be serious for once?"

Helen's face became serious. "So, did nothing happen between you two last night?" she asked gently.

"No!" answered Kat.

"It didn't feel right to do anything without you being here," I added.

"But I gave you permission," said Helen, sounding slightly exasperated.

"Did you? You would have been fine with it if I'd fucked him?" said Kat

Helen looked taken aback. "Maybe not fucking, exactly," she said. "But definitely a hand job, maybe even a blowjob."

"And what if he had reciprocated? Would that have been okay?"

"Maybe. I don't know."

"You don't seem exactly clear on what permission you gave us," said Kat. "You must understand why we decided to err on the side of caution."

Helen looked abashed. Then suddenly she came to life. "Well, I'm here now," she said. With that, she grabbed Kat by the ear and pulled her out of bed. She pulled Kat in my direction and had her kneel in front of me. Kat immediately lifted her hands up to the waistband of my shorts.

I stepped backwards out of Kat's reach. "Helen!" I said, glaring in my wife's direction. I looked down at Kat. "You don't have to do this."

"Trust me," said Kat, "I want to do this."

She shuffled forward on her knees. I backed further away. "Still, Helen shouldn't be pushing you into it."

"Shut up and come here," she said. "Anyway, I know the best way of getting back at Helen."

"How?" asked Helen.

"By giving Finn the best blowjob he's ever had in his life," replied Kat.

Kat's smile was teasing, but there was a look in her eyes that showed she was speaking with complete confidence. Helen tried to laugh off the banter, but the look in her eye betrayed some fear that Kat was speaking the truth. Kat moved towards me again, and this time I didn't back away. She pulled down my pyjama shorts, exposing my erection right in front of her face. Without a moment's hesitation, she took it into her mouth.

I have never done anything to pursue sex outside of my marriage, and there was a part of me which suspected that it wouldn't have been pleasurable if I had. I guess a sense of guilt is hard-wired into the way I am. If I had ever tried sneaking around behind Helen's back, I wouldn't have been confident of even getting an erection. But here I was, hard as a rock, getting a blowjob while my wife looked on. It felt so good, and not just because I had Helen's blessing. Kat was following through on her promise to give me the best blowjob of my life. She was doing amazing things with her mouth, and the eroticism of the situation was really affecting me. Far sooner than I wanted, I could feel myself building towards my orgasm. Fortunately, I was given a short reprieve when Kat pulled off to talk to Helen.