Big Love Samoa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You always said he was bigger than average, but I always figured you were exaggerating."

"It's the only reason I married him," giggled Helen.

"Lucky for you he doesn't seem to care who he gets married to," responded Kat.

"You let me know if it's too big for you," said Helen.

"Too big?" scoffed Kat. "Hardly! In fact, it's only going to make this look more impressive!" With that statement Kat resumed the blowjob, bobbing up and down while using her tongue to swirl around the head. It felt amazing, and again I felt my orgasm building. Maybe she could sense this, because she started to move differently, taking me deeper and deeper into her mouth. I could no longer feel her tongue on my tip, but then my tip started to feel the back of her mouth. She pressed forward even further until her nose was against my pubic bone and I felt the exquisite feeling of my cock pushing into the tunnel of her throat.

"Oh God," I groaned as I started spurting down her throat.

"Jesus!" exclaimed Helen, clearly impressed by what she was seeing.

Kat bravely stayed in position to receive most of my fluids, but not all. She pulled away and gasped, replenishing the oxygen in her lungs. My final spurt of semen dribbled down her chin and fell onto her pyjama top.

"Thank you," I said. "That was amazing."

I didn't feel there was any point in hiding from Helen how good the experience had been. She knew I had just experienced something with Kat that she'd never done herself before. Helen confirmed this a moment later. "Oh my God, you are going to have to teach me how to do that."

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and it opened. Ted's face appeared around the door, her mouth forming a perfect 'O' as I quickly pulled up my shorts. Once she had recovered, she said "Sorry to interrupt. Breakfast is ready."

"But we're not dressed," said Helen.

"Yes, you are," said Ted. "Queen Hilda has ordered a pyjama party for breakfast."

++++++++++

Both Helen and Kat gave Hilda a hug and a kiss as they wished her happy birthday, but I didn't feel it was appropriate to follow suit. Instead, I gave her a friendly greeting from the other side of the dining table. As we sat down, Annie approached the table carrying a pile of presents while Ted approached with a plate piled high with pancakes. Both looked adorable in satin. Annie's nightdress had spaghetti straps which showcased her cleavage and came to mid-thigh, whereas Ted's was in a shirt style which only just came past her crotch. John and Hilda were both wearing gowns.

"I think we'll start with the food," said Hilda. "I'm sure everyone is starving."

"Maybe not Kat," said Ted with a cheeky grin. "She's eaten already."

"Did you get hungry during the night?" asked Hilda with concern.

"No, I'm talking about this," said Ted, miming a blowjob.

Hilda's mouth fell open in surprise. "Ted! What a thing to say."

"Well, she was on her knees and his pants were around his ankles. I suppose it could have been anything."

"But I thought Helen was there. Helen, you didn't mind them doing that in front of you?"

"I was cheering them on," said Helen.

"So his shorts were around his ankles?" mused Hilda with a grin. "Maybe I should have made this a 'come as you are' party instead of a pyjamas party." I could feel my face becoming warm at the look Hilda gave me.

"Speaking of being a pyjama party, does that include robes?" asked Ted as she reached out her hand to give a teasing tug on Hilda's robe. Hilda initially looked reluctant, which made me suspect she might be naked underneath, but after a few moments she relented and opened her robe, allowing it to hang on the back of her chair. She was wearing a satin nightdress similar to Annie's. "What's the problem with that?" asked Ted. "You look decent enough."

"It's okay when I'm sitting," said Hilda, "but it's a bit short to be walking around in. You would be able to see my underwear if I was wearing any." This statement caused a fair bit of teasing from the other women. Hilda just laughed it off. She seemed to be enjoying the attention. "I guess you could say that John has eaten already too!"

"Too much information," laughed Helen.

"By the way," continued Hilda, "maybe it's best if John keeps his robe on."

This remark seemed to spark everyone's curiosity, but Ted was unable to contain it. She immediately sprang to her feet and went over to where John was sitting. Expertly fending off his attempts to defend himself, while at the same time making sure that he wasn't exposed to the rest of us, she opened his robe just enough to see what was underneath.

"I don't see any problem," she said as she yanked the robe open and pulled it down off his shoulders and arms. "All the important little things are covered." John's face was bright red, but he accepted his fate. He was wearing satin boxer shorts covered in pink hearts. They were no doubt a suitable choice for making an early morning romantic rendezvous with his youngest wife, but not something he would hope to be showing during breakfast with guests. His 'thing' may have been covered, but it wasn't proving to be little or unobtrusive.

++++++++++

The adolescent excitement around the table abated as we ate breakfast. After the food, Hilda started opening her birthday presents. There was an elegant sleeveless dress with a matching long-sleeved jacket that would be suitable for church, and a couple of much shorter sundresses which wouldn't be suitable for church, a fact which didn't diminish her enthusiasm. There was also some make-up, some books, and the journal subscription that Helen had quickly organised.

The present that Kat (and I) helped to choose was left to last, and Annie looked a little nervous as she passed it to Hilda. They had the lingerie and the sex toys packed together in one small box, so all Hilda had to do was pull on a ribbon and lift the lid. Her reaction was muted, and I saw her blush, but in my opinion she was working extremely hard to contain herself. She looked exceedingly pleased, and I was sure that she considered this an important moment, when she was acknowledged as a sexual being by her husband's other two wives.

Hilda didn't say anything at first. I thought she looked a bit overwhelmed as she inspected each item. Finally she said "Thank you all so much for my presents." Obviously feeling that was insufficient, she then stood up and walked around the table, hugging each of us from behind as we sat in our chairs. And yes, I allowed myself a quick look as Hilda hugged Helen beside me, and there was more than a small amount of buttock visible below the hem of her nightdress as she bent forward.

Once she sat down again, there was the normal discussion about how people planned to spend their day, although in this case, since it was Hilda's birthday, this involved the rest of us receiving our directions from her. Clearly much of her plans had already been discussed in advance. Hilda confirmed her plan to take John to her parents for lunch, and she also confirmed that Annie would be cooking her favourite lasagne for dinner. However, it seemed that Hilda didn't want to give away all her plans. She intended to make most of her wishes known as we went along.

"I think I'll get the boys to wash up after breakfast since us girls always appreciate having some extra time getting ready for the day. I expect everyone to be in the pool by ten o'clock."

++++++++++

"Have you heard anything about what Hilda might be planning for today?" asked John as we were washing the breakfast dishes.

"Nothing concrete," I replied.

"She mentioned playing some games that teenagers play overseas that she didn't get the opportunity to play here. I thought she might have got the idea from you guys."

"It's possible," I said. "She's spent a lot of time with Helen and Kat."

++++++++++

"I want to play Spin the Bottle," said Hilda.

We were all bobbing around in the pool together. The day was already hot. Hilda had just returned from inside, although curiously she was holding a large bowl rather than a bottle.

"Spin the Bottle? The kissing game?" asked Ted.

"Yes."

"All of us together?" asked John.

"Yes. Come on. It's only kissing. It gets played at parties all over the world except here. I'm sure our guests have played it plenty of times."

To be honest, I'd never played Spin the Bottle before in my life, but I knew it wasn't uncommon. I saw Helen and Kat were both nodding. "It's fine. It's only kissing," said Helen.

Annie and Ted were still looking unsure, but Helen's repetition of the phrase 'only kissing' seemed to sway them. Only John voiced his concern -- a concern I shared myself. "What happens if you don't want to kiss someone?"

"Then you have to do a forfeit."

"And who decides what the forfeit is?"

"I do," said Hilda. "I'm the queen."

"What happens if it's you that doesn't want to kiss someone?" asked Ted.

"I don't think that will be a problem," said Hilda resolutely.

With all the protests dealt with, Helen raised the practical issue of how to play Spin the Bottle in a swimming pool. Hilda answered by putting the bowl she was carrying down on the water so that it floated in front of us. From the bowl she pulled out a die and a shaker cup. "I thought we could roll a die since there is seven of us. When it's your turn, roll the dice then count clockwise around the circle. I'll start." She shook and threw the die into the floating bowl. "Six! So that means I kiss Helen." She turned to her right and gave Helen a shy look. She leaned forward and puckered up. Helen leaned in and kissed her, gently pressing her lips against Hilda's for a couple of seconds. It was gentle and chaste, but more than a quick peck. Hilda looked relieved that Helen had gone through with it. It was undoubtedly her first kiss with another woman.

Hilda explained that the bowl would be passed around the circle clockwise, so she passed it to John. He rolled a one and immediately realised he had to kiss Kat. He looked not only at Kat, but at everyone, to reassure himself that nobody was going to get angry if he kissed her. Kat got things going by leaning towards him and presenting her lips. After a brief pause, he kissed her. Then Kat rolled a one and kissed Ted quickly on the lips.

The next three kisses all involved me. Ted rolled a two, Annie rolled a one, then I rolled a two, which meant I would kiss Hilda. Just like that, within the space of a minute, I had kissed all three of John's wives. I glanced over at John. His expression was difficult to read, but he didn't seem unduly angry of upset. I guess it helped that all the kisses had been nothing more than lips pressed together with no other touching involved.

The first sign of any other touching came on the next turn when Helen rolled the number for Kat. Helen held Kat's shoulders as they kissed, making sure that the kiss lasted longer than all the previous kisses. While it was still a closed-mouth kiss, Kat still gave Helen a searching look afterwards.

Hilda's second kiss of another woman came next when she rolled the number for Ted, but it was nothing more than a peck. It was nothing like the kiss that followed when John kissed his first wife Annie. That kiss was very passionate, and allowed me to believe that they were both getting excited by what was happening. Then when Kat rolled my number immediately after, I too found myself becoming swept up in the excitement. Without really thinking about it, I put my arms around her and gave her a passionate French kiss. I almost apologised when I realised what I was doing, but I caught myself just in time.

The next kisses had Ted kissing Kat, Annie kissing Kat, then me kissing Helen. Again, the kisses between the women were chaste compared to my kiss with my wife. She grabbed my ass, so I grabbed hers in return, and our tongues played together. Helen then kissed John. In a repeat of her actions when she kissed Kat, she held his shoulders in her hands and made the kiss last several seconds longer than he would have expected.

The game continued unchanged for another round. Hilda kissed Annie, John kissed Kat again, Kat kissed me, Ted kissed Hilda, Annie kissed me again, I kissed Ted, and then Helen kissed Ted. The only kiss with any passion was between Kat and me. It occurred to me that it was becoming very easy to kiss her. I was starting to wonder if I would have trouble going back to normal once we returned home to New Zealand.

The bowl was now back with Hilda, and she paused. I wondered if was thinking about stopping the game. All I knew about her intentions was that she didn't want to be excluded anymore from whatever was going on between John, Annie and Ted. Hilda had now kissed by Annie and Ted during the game, albeit very briefly. Maybe she would have the game continue until she got the opportunity to observe Annie and Ted kissing each other, although I'm not sure what purpose that might serve. Or maybe she would up the ante in some other way.

After a long pause, Hilda spoke. "If I was judging the kisses, then in that last round I guess Katerina and Finn did the best kiss, but then they are married to each other. Everyone else was pretty lame, including me, I guess. I think we need some sort of incentive."

"Are you thinking about a prize for the best kiss?" asked Kat.

"No. I think that is too easy for husbands and wives to win. I think that a punishment for the lamest kiss would be fairer."

"And I suppose you get to choose who loses and what their punishment will be?" said Ted.

"Of course, although obviously the punishment won't be anywhere near as bad as for people who refuse to kiss. I'll probably just get them to do a handstand here in the pool or something."

Hilda rolled a two, and she and Kat moved towards each other to stand directly in front of John who was standing between them. Hilda looked the more nervous of the two as she placed her hands on Kat's shoulders. Kat reciprocated and pulled Hilda even closer to the point where their breasts must have been touching underwater. Their kiss lasted maybe ten seconds. Their lips seemed to be moving, although I didn't see any evidence of tongue. It wasn't particularly passionate, but it was certainly a big step for two straight women who hadn't known each other long.

John looked very relieved when he rolled a six, which meant that he was kissing Hilda. Their kiss lasted so long that Kat eventually called time. "We should set a time limit on this or some of the competitive people will have us here all day," she said. She grabbed the bowl and immediately rolled a six, which meant that she would be kissing John. She grinned at him teasingly. "I'll have what she just had," she teased. She grabbed him and started kissing him.

What followed was awkward. John seemed to be trying to respond positively. After all, he was kissing a gorgeous woman with the consent of everyone around him. He may even have been trying to be chivalrous, wanting to prevent Kat from being punished for being part of the lamest kiss, but the kiss lasted barely ten seconds before John pulled away.

"I'm sorry Kat," he said, "but it's too weird. I could feel Finn watching me and it didn't feel right."

I had already been examining my feelings, and John's words hit home. I knew that, in reality, Kat was a single woman, nothing more to me than a work colleague of my wife. However, I couldn't deny that, in the moment, I didn't like what I was seeing. Their earlier brief kisses hadn't bothered me, but I was strangely uncomfortable with the way it was progressing.

Part of me hoped that Hilda would bring things to an end, but all she said was "Don't worry, there are still four more turns this round. There's still a chance that someone else will do a worse kiss."

Ted rolled the die and got a six. "Kat, it's you," she said.

"Again?" said Kat. "It's going to be hard to avoid getting the worst kiss if I'm always involved."

"Still, it's in your best interests to keep the bar as high as possible," said Ted. Kat gave her a strange look. "Okay, okay, I'm overly competitive," said Ted. "But if you kiss me better than John kissed you then I'll owe you a huge favour."

Kat moved closer to Ted, but the significance of what they were expected to do was obviously weighing on them. "It's just a kiss," said Kat, largely to herself.

"It's just a kiss," echoed Ted, also seemingly mostly to herself. After a long pause to summon the courage, Kat leaned in and Ted responded. Their mouths were closed to begin with, but after a short time Kat opened hers and Ted followed suit. She pulled Kat in closer, but they both seemed to get self-conscious once their boobs touched. Kat pulled back slightly and kept the kiss going for a few more seconds before they parted.

Annie rolled a three, her number for Hilda, and I immediately realised that this was the significant moment that Hilda had been plotting for. For all her talk about wanting to be part of what was going on between Annie and Ted, and between those two and John, this kiss might be a turning point. Hilda looked positively scared. Her earlier pecks with Helen and Ted and her more significant kiss with Kat obviously didn't have the significance of this.

While Hilda seemed stunned, it was Annie who moved to close the gap between them. "Don't look so nervous," she said gently. "After all, it was you who came up with the game."

"I just got worried that you wouldn't want to," said Hilda.

"I was never going to refuse," said Annie. "In fact, if I had to choose who to kiss, you would definitely be in my top three." Annie placed her hands on Hilda's cheeks and leaned in for the kiss. It wasn't passionate, but it was definitely tender. It was the kind of kiss that Helen and I share if we're going to be apart for a few days. When Annie finally ended it, she said "Happy birthday, my sweet."

I rolled a six, meaning I would be kissing Annie. Not wanting to rock the boat, I gave her just a brief kiss on the lips. I knew it would put us both at risk of having the lamest kiss, but it seemed right to follow the example John set when he cut short his kiss with Kat.

Helen rolled the die for what I suspected might be the final kiss of the game. It was a three, which meant Kat. This would be interesting, the combination that I was most curious to see as well as being the one I most dreaded. There was something hot about the prospect of my wife kissing her best friend, and a certain amount of karma given that it was Helen's lie about us being in a polygamous marriage that got us into this situation. The feeling of dread came from knowing how nervous I still was that the lie might be discovered if their reactions were wrong. Our hosts would be devastated by this deception. On top of this, there were added layers of interest. Helen and Kat had obviously resolved to be supportive of Hilda and what she was hoping to achieve this day. Until now, Helen had deflected Hilda's questions about whether or not there was any direct interaction between her and Kat, but now they were being put on the spot to decide how much or how little to play this out.

In the end, their kiss was similar to Annie and Hilda's - tender and sweet, like a married couple in an airport departure lounge. Or like they had been kissing each other for years.

Now that the die had been passed back to Hilda, she said "It's time for me to judge the lamest kiss. I've decided that the penalty should be done by... me and John!"

"Us?" said John. "I thought I gave you a great kiss." He looked surprised and a bit hurt.

"Yes, you did," said Hilda, "but we're a married couple. Everyone else's kiss was a lot more exciting. Now, the penalty is to do a handstand for thirty seconds. We may need people to hold our ankles."

Hilda moved across the circle to stand between Annie and Ted, leaving John standing between Helen and Kat. Soon Hilda's legs were sticking out of the water and being held by Annie and Ted. Hilda's bikini crotch was just below the surface of the water. Because John was taller, the crotch of his board shorts broke the surface. It was fortunate that his swimsuit had a lining as there was a distinct gap around his thighs and Helen and Kat would have seen a lot more as they grasped his legs to hold him up.