Big Love Samoa Ch. 05

Story Info
Wives talk, a game resumed, & a double orgy.
10.6k words
4.89
4.2k
5

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fifth section of a six-part story, so you are advised to start at part 1. Because it was written as one story, rather than written in episodes or chapters, I have made no attempt at recapping previous parts or reintroducing characters at the beginning of later sections.

I am a fan of introducing genuine randomness whenever I write a game of chance, so I rolled an actual die as I was writing this chapter. As you will see, though, this doesn't mean that the characters are obliged to stick to the rules.

+++++++++++++

The day was already very hot, and when I came back out of my room wearing shorts and a t-shirt, Annie and Ted were in the kitchen making a pitcher of fresh lemonade, looking like they were deep in conversation. I walked past them and joined Helen and Kat who were still sitting by the pool.

"Are Annie and Ted okay?" I asked.

"I think they were just surprised by Hilda," said Helen.

After a while Hilda and John appeared, both dressed in clothing suitable for going out in the conservative island society. Hilda was wearing the dress and jacket outfit she got for her birthday. Annie and Ted brought out the lemonade and we drank it beside the pool. I watched as Hilda pulled Annie a short distance away from the rest of us and had a whispered conversation with her. I saw Annie's eyes go wide at times.

John was also watching his third wife talking to his first wife, and he was frowning. He turned to me and said "Finn, can I have a quick chat with you?" I followed him around the side of the house to where their cars were parked. "Finn, I wanted to let you know that I expressed some concerns to Hilda about her game this morning. To be perfectly honest, she wasn't too interested in listening to what I had to say. Her opinion was that it was up to the women to say if they didn't like it. I suspect this is a continuation of her desire to work out her place with Annie and Ted, and my instinct is to just let it play out as long as nobody gets hurt. However, I wasn't happy with the idea that it was only up to the women to protest, especially since it was you and I that got the worst of things this morning. If you have any problems with any of Hilda's ideas today, please say something and I will back you up one hundred percent. Our 'Queen for a day' tradition is one thing, but it is still more important that we look after guests in our home. Okay?"

"Okay," I said.

Hilda appeared at that moment. "Are you ready love?" she said as she jumped into the driver's seat of the MR2. John climbed into the passenger seat, and they drove away.

++++++++++

When I returned to the pool, I only found Kat and Ted sitting by the pool. "Where are Helen and Annie?" I asked.

"They've gone for a walk along the beach," said Kat.

"That sounds nice," I said. "Maybe I can catch up with them?"

"No, don't," said Ted hurriedly. She then explained "We have a tradition of first wives meeting and talking through issues that may come up between different households, in addition to anything that the men may say to each other. Annie and Helen are going to talk about Hilda's game this morning and how we approach tonight. Personally, I'm having a lot of fun seeing Hilda like this, but maybe it would have been better if we had delayed her birthday like we originally intended. We will see what happens."

I turned to Kat. "Are you okay with this idea of Helen deciding stuff with Annie without you? It may be their custom, but it's not really how we do things back home." I hadn't lost sight of the truth about Kat, that she was an independent single woman caught up in all this through her work.

"I'm happy for Helen to decide," replied Kat. She winked at me from the eye Ted couldn't see. This had too many possible connotations for me to get my head around."

Ted and Kat were both sitting on sunlounges. Ted obviously felt that the issue had been decided as she put her sunglasses on and put her head back. I sat down on the lounger beside Kat. She, however, surprised me by standing up. She motioned for me to lift my feet up before sitting down and pulling my feet down onto her lap. She then started casually giving me a foot massage as though it was something that happened all the time. In reality, it was the first foot massage I had ever received in my life, and it was wonderful. I was reminded of the conversation between Jules and Vincent in Pulp Fiction about whether it was a sexual act. With my heel pretty much in Kat's crotch and my toes close to the cups of her bikini top, I was finding my massage very sexual indeed. It was a relief that I was wearing a T-shirt and shorts instead of my swimsuit.

I could tell that Ted was watching us, and she soon took off her sunglasses again to speak with us. "That looks so good," she said. "Maybe I should ask for one?"

"Have you ever asked John for one?" asked Kat. "Or one the others might give you one. I've given Helen a foot massage." I had no idea of this was the truth or not. They had done a lot of strenuous fieldwork trips together in the past.

Ted looked thoughtful. "You don't have to answer this if it's too personal, but have you ever kissed Helen before like you kissed her this morning in Hilda's game?"

"No," said Kat quietly. "Never like that."

"But you liked it, didn't you?"

"Yes," said Kat.

Ted paused to gather her thoughts. "You know, out there in what we might call the real world, when two women love the same man, it only leads to conflict and hate between them. But here, it can lead to the complete opposite. In most cases, of course, the love between wives becomes more like a sisterly love, but sometimes it turns into something more, um, satisfying."

Kat had stopped massaging my feet, and she was now casually running a hand up and down my lower leg, from my ankles to my lower thigh. Again, she made it look like something she did regularly. As Ted watched us, she seemed to lose track of what she was saying. Eventually she said "I was already feeling horny enough after this morning without having to sit here and watch you two. I'm going to go inside to get lunch ready."

Once Ted had departed, Kat ran her hand all the way up my leg and pressed her hand against the front of my shorts, feeling the firmness of my erection. She gave me a cheeky grin. "I see you've recovered from your blowjob this morning. However, if you're expecting anyone to do anything about this thing in your pants, maybe she should speak to your other wife about it. Surely it's her turn. I'm going to go and help Ted make lunch."

++++++++++

When Annie and Helen returned to the house, Ted and Kat were ready to serve lunch. As we sat down, Annie simply said "Before Hilda left to see her parents, she told me that she wants everyone to dress up nicely for dinner. Her specific instruction was that everyone was to wear exactly three items of clothing. I know I'm probably the naivest person here, but even I know where this might be going. Helen and I have had a good talk about where we might draw the line if we think things are getting out of hand. While we aren't angry or upset about the kissing game in the pool, it did make us uncomfortable that it involved kissing between people from different households. We didn't want that to set a precedent. While we have agreed that we will treat Hilda like an adult and consider her ideas as adults ourselves, we also agreed that I will have a quiet word with her beforehand and warn her to keep the two households apart."

"Was that the only thing you were worried about?" I asked, somewhat surprised.

"I can't say we aren't nervous," said Annie, "but we agreed that it would be churlish to refuse anything before it is even suggested. People will just have to make their own minds up about what they are prepared to do tonight."

++++++++++

No sooner had Kat and I finished the lunch dishes than we were all helping to prepare Hilda's birthday dinner party. Annie had promised to make her lasagne, and I offered to help her. I have made lasagne a couple of times before and I have always found it a logistical nightmare. I offered to look after the cheese sauce for her, and she gratefully accepted. Kat had offered to bake a cake, so she claimed a corner of the kitchen for herself. Meanwhile, Helen helped Ted to blow up balloons, set the table, and put up various other decorations. Ted also started preparing for drinking by putting out glasses, refilling ice trays, and getting some fruit ready for cocktails. Once the cake had come out of the oven, Kat got ready to decorate it while Annie put the lasagne in to cook.

Once the food was in hand, the women all raced away to get dressed, leaving me with a pile of dishes to wash. Once I had cleaned up, I went to our bedroom. I found Helen there, dressed in an elegant red dress which I was surprised she had brought with her, although I figured it would have been suitable in case we had been invited to a function with the conservative residents of the island. The bathroom door was closed, and I could hear the shower. Helen was busy blow-drying her hair. "You are looking lovely," I said as I kissed the back of her head as I walked behind her.

I could see that a pair of trousers, my best shirt, and a clean pair of underwear had been laid out on the bed for me. "You should have a shower once Kat has finished hers," said Helen. "Don't go into the bathroom yet, though. Kat wants what she is wearing to be a surprise." I shook my head in continuing wonder that my wife felt like she needed to give such a reason, or any reason at all. Even after everything that had happened, it still hadn't occurred to me that anyone would have found it acceptable if I had just walked into the bathroom while Kat was showering.

Eventually, Kat emerged from the bathroom wearing a pale green dress. Her hair was wrapped in a towel, and her face wore the expression that Helen's often wore which indicated that it was too early in the getting ready process to attempt any compliments. I grabbed my clothes and hurried into the bathroom. Helen's voice carried through the door, telling me to be quick.

++++++++++

Although I kept my shower quick, I also took the time to shave since I hadn't in the morning. By the time I left the bathroom, the bedroom was already empty. When I walked out to the lounge, I found that Hilda and John had already returned and were enjoying a drink with the other women. The women were all clutching glasses of bubbly. John had a large glass of beer, and he had one ready to hand to me. He proposed a simple toast - "To Hilda!"

As I looked around the room, it looked more like an Auckland cocktail party than an island beach house. Hilda was still wearing her dress and jacket outfit. Annie was wearing a pretty pink off-the-shoulder dress which went down to her ankles, which Ted was wearing a white halter top and a tight, shimmering gold skirt which didn't quite reach her knees.

When we sat down for dinner, Hilda sat at the head of the table as befitting her role as Queen for the day. She had a lot of fun getting into this role, demanding that she be given a "superior helping of lasagne" which she wanted to be sprinkled with saffron and gold dust, along with glasses of expensive French champagne from years in the eighteenth century. We were all quite happy to play along, and there was a lot of laughter.

After the dinner dishes had been cleared away, the cake was brought out as we sung Happy Birthday. John made coffee, and he produced a range of liqueurs so that we could choose something to add to our coffee. Everyone was in a great mood. While many, if not all, of us were dwelling on the fact that this was our last night together, we weren't letting it ruin our evening. As for any apprehension about what lay ahead of us that evening, nobody was letting it show.

Once the cake and coffee were all gone, Hilda ordered everyone back into the lounge except John, who she ordered to go out to the pool to retrieve the bowl and die used during the morning's kissing game. We all knew what this was likely to lead to and, as we had discussed, Annie quietly asked Hilda if she could speak to her in private. They walked ahead of us and had a whispered conversation in the far corner of the lounge. I could see Annie was mostly speaking to start with, then there was more discussion back and forth before we could see that a consensus had been reached.

John had come inside having completed his errand, and Hilda quickly got him and I to help rearrange some furniture. The principal furniture in the lounge were three sofas -- a three-seater and two two-seaters which were normally arranged in a U shape facing the view of the beach and the lighthouse. Under Hilda's instruction, we pulled the two-seater sofas around so that they faced the three-seater across the coffee table. I was seated in the middle of the three-seater, with my real wife on my right and my fake wife on my left. Hilda sat on one of the shorter sofas and John claimed the space beside her. Annie and Ted sat down on the remaining sofa.

"This game is a continuation of the game we played in the pool, except that we're going to move on from kissing. I was thinking about playing strip poker, but since none of us is very interested in poker itself, we will just use the dice again. Starting with me, we will go clockwise around the circle, rolling the dice like this morning. Only now, instead of kissing them, you can get them to take off an item of clothing or do some sort of dare."

I could see everyone looking around at each other, trying to gauge what everyone else thought of this. John looked the most concerned, but then he wasn't part of the discussion the rest of us had over lunch. He relaxed only slightly when Hilda went on the explain the rest of the rules.

"I spoke with Annie, and she told me that there needs to be some boundaries, and I totally agree. Therefore, if you dare someone to do something, you can only involve people from the same household. There will be no crossing this line." She indicated an imaginary line running through the coffee table separating the two groups.

"You mentioned stripping," said Annie. "Are we just stripping down to our underwear, or more?"

"All the way!" Hilda grinned. "We all watched as Finn and John got naked this morning." Technically that had been Hilda's doing, not any of the other women. Still, nobody argued with her.

"And what about the dares?" asked Annie. "How are we going to decide what's acceptable and what's too much?"

"I intend to be reasonable," said Hilda. "I want this to be fun, after all. My main rule is that I'm unlikely to let you off if you are dared to do something you've already done in private. If it's something you've never done before, I'm more likely to be lenient." I saw Annie and Ted exchange a look.

Hilda immediately jumped up and threw the die in the bowl. "5," she announced as she counted around the group. "Kat, let's see you strip off one item of clothing."

Kat started unbuckling her shoes. "No, shoes don't count," said Hilda. "By all means, take them off if you want to, but you definitely have to take off your dress."

Kat looked startled to be so suddenly under everyone's gaze. However, as the one who had undoubtedly had the most sexual partners in her lifetime, she was probably the best person to go first. Nonetheless, she still looked nervous. She took a deep breath, stood up, and unzipped her dress at the back. As she removed it, we could see that she was wearing a black lace chemise. I recognised it as one of the 'one size fits all' items of lingerie that I had seen as part of Ted's stock. Because the material was stretchy, it did little to hide the fact that Kat was only wearing a tiny G-string underneath. Her nipples were very obvious. She quickly sat down again, but to her credit she resisted the temptation to fold her arms over her breasts.

Hilda passed the die to Annie who quickly rolled a six. This resulted in Hilda shrugging off her jacket, but still left her wearing the sleeveless dress. Ted rolled a four, and John took off his shirt. Ted then passed the die across the table to Helen. Helen rolled a two.

"Oh God," groaned Kat. She was the one sitting two places clockwise from Helen. "I can't believe I'm going to be practically naked while most people are still mostly dressed." Kat didn't show any signs of refusing though. She stood up and pulled the chemise off over her head. My cock was suddenly rock solid as she sat down beside me again wearing only her G-string.

"Well done," said Hilda, obviously relieved that her game had gotten past the first major hurdle.

Unfortunately for Kat, things went from terrible to worse when I rolled a one. "Fucking hell!" she muttered as she saw it, but again she showed her bravery. She did stand up again, although only briefly. Without bothering to fully straighten up, she slid the G-string down her thighs and sat down again almost before the panties hit the floor. She kept her knees together as she grabbed the bowl and the die out of my hands. I could help noticing that it wasn't just John taking quick glances towards Kat's crotch. Hilda, Ted and Annie all looked equally curious, although they all were taking great care to try not to look obvious about it.

With the way the game was organised with seven people and a six-sided die, the only time Kat was guaranteed not to lose was when she was rolling the die herself. She rolled a six, which meant that I took off my shirt. "I'm glad I got revenge on someone at least," muttered Kat wryly.

Kat's next problem is that the die now needed to be passed across the table to John, meaning that she had to get to her feet. I heard a few gasps from across the way. "I thought so," said Hilda. "You've shaved it all off!"

Kat blushed. "I do it every now and then," she said. So that's what the fuss was about. Although I couldn't see from my position beside her, it was plain that Kat had shaved off all her pubic hair. I couldn't help but to think back to our earlier encounter in the shower when, with Helen's encouragement, I had run my fingers through Kat's pubes. At the time Kat had said she would shave it off if I wanted her to. I hadn't said if I wanted that or not, but that didn't alter the fact that it seemed like Kat had done it especially to please me.

"It looks very nice," said John, seemingly to be polite, and then it was obvious that he wished he'd kept his mouth shut as Hilda elbowed him in the ribs. To John's relief, she had a smile on her face.

John rolled a one, and he gave Hilda a nudge when she seemed a little slow on the uptake. Once she realised, she got to her feet and turned her back to John, asking her to unzip the back of her dress. He obliged, and then went a step further by helping to slip it off her shoulders. We soon got a view of her wearing the blue teddy that had been included in her birthday present. It had a halter top held in place by a bow at the back of her neck, and the body of it was held in place by ribbons that wrapped around her waist and were tied in a bow across her stomach. The lace was thin enough that her nipples and her blonde pubic hair were just visible.

Hilda seemed to enjoy showing off her new present, as she remained standing as she explained a new rule to her game. "Now that we've gone around once, for this next round we are going to get the person who rolled the dice to do the undressing, if the loser is from the same household. If the loser is from a different household, the winner gets to choose a suitable person to do the undressing."

Hilda sat down and rolled a three, meaning Helen. "Finn, could you please do the honours," said Hilda. Helen would have needed my help anyway as her dress also had a zipper at the back. I undid this for her, and her red dress pooled at her feet. I immediately recognised the heart-shaped cut-out at the back of her panties. She had daringly worn the lingerie set that she had bought with Kat's encouragement at the conference in Brisbane. She sat down with her knees together, hiding (at least for the moment) that the panties were crotchless. I was astonished by how sexy she was being.