Big Love Samoa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was now Helen's turn to lose twice in a row on Annie's turn. Helen simply twisted her torso to give me easy access to the hook on her bra. I had it undone quickly, and Helen let it fall on her lap, shyly smiling at the audience opposite.

"Penalty!" called Hilda. "You were meant to let Annie decide who took it off you. She might have wanted Kat to do it." Hilda didn't follow through by giving out a punishment, and Annie avoided getting drawn in by making a show of passing the die to Ted. Ted rolled a two.

"Finn, I believe that's you," she said. "Let Kat take off your trousers."

I stood up obediently and stood in front of Kat. She shuffled forward in her seat slightly with her knees parting, and I had an amazing view past her firm breasts down to her freshly shaven mound and the top of her crevice. I was resigned to how obvious my erection would be through the thin fabric of my boxers. Once she had pulled my trousers down past my knees, Kat licked her lips lasciviously before turning me around to face the others. I could feel my face turn red with their catcalls. While the women were being mostly supportive of each other, they were showing no mercy to John and me.

Things were certainly going badly on our side of the room, with Kat naked and Helen and I down to our final pieces of clothing. On the other side, Hilda was also down to one item, her teddy which didn't even fully show her breasts. John had lost only his shirt, while Annie and Ted hadn't lost a thing. It was a great relief, then, when Helen rolled a six and caused Ted to suffer her first loss.

Ted was wearing a white halter top and a shimmering gold skirt. Since we all started with three items of clothing, it wasn't obvious whether she was wearing a bra or anything else to cover her breasts. Helen looked uncertain, then she decided to put the decision onto someone else. "I'll allow the birthday girl to do the honours," said Helen.

Ted and Hilda both stood up, and Hilda grabbed the bottom of Ted's top and pulled it up and over her head. Ted's breasts remained hidden, although barely, behind a lace garment that looked like a teddy from the way the fabric hugged her torso as it went under the waistline of her skirt.

After the brief respite, things got worse again for my wife when I rolled a six. She gave me a playful punch on the shoulder when she realized what I had done, but she didn't shirk her responsibilities. She met them head on by standing in front of me facing away towards our hosts. I knew they were getting a good look at her large breasts as well as seeing the heart-shaped cut-out in the front of her panties which revealed a patch of bare skin where her pubic hair would normally be. After the briefest pause, I pulled her panties down and exposed my wife fully to them. The women stared at her openly with smiles on their faces while John, inevitably, looked awkward.

Helen turned towards Kat. "I guess I'll be doing dares like you will be next time our numbers come up." I was surprised that Helen seemed so calm. She's no prude, but tonight was crazy.

It was Ted's turn to have her luck abandon her, losing twice more in succession. First she lost her skirt on Kat's roll, which was removed by Annie. She had taken that well, joking that Annie wasn't worthy of removing her skirt because hadn't lost anything herself yet. The next roll seemed to hit harder as it sunk in that she would be naked in front of us. For all her free-spirited nature, she was still a young woman who had led a very sheltered life among conservative people.

Since it had been John's roll of the dice, she stood in front of him. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Just do it," she replied.

Her teddy was fastened by domes in the crotch. Ted gasped as his fingers went there, and she seemed to be working hard to control her breathing. He made quick work of it, and she raised her arms to help as he pulled it up and off. From behind, the view was sensational. Her chestnut hair was loose rather than in her customary ponytail, and it hung down her well-tanned swimmer's body. Her ass was beautifully rounded with faint tan lines, indicating that she didn't always wear her swimsuit. When she turned to face us, I forgot how to breathe. Her large breasts seemed totally unaffected by gravity, and they were the same partially tanned colour as her ass. Between her legs, nothing in particular was visible except a trimmed triangle of brown hair.

Ted's face was uncharacteristically flushed. Whether it was from embarrassment or arousal, I couldn't tell, but she momentarily lost her composure. This only lasted a few seconds, however, before she found her sense of humour. "Hilda, I do declare," she said with the exaggerated accent of a Southern Belle. "Your husband just took liberties with me!"

As the rest of us laughed, my wife whispered in my ear. "She's gorgeous, isn't she?" Fortunately, I could tell from the tone of her voice that she wasn't admonishing me for looking. Instead, it sounded like a free pass to admire the view.

Ted sat down and Hilda rolled the dice. "Annie!" she squealed excitedly. "About time."

Hilda had Annie face us as she unzipped her pink dress. Annie's dress was off the shoulder and showing no sign of bra straps, but I wasn't surprised to discover she was wearing a white strapless bra with matching white panties. Although Annie had struck me as the more naturally modest of John's three wives, she didn't seem overly bashful as she focussed on picking up her dress and carefully draping it over some furniture so that it wouldn't be damaged. Eventually she sat down and took her turn rolling the die. "Helen!" she said. "I guess I have to think up a dare for you." Her face showed a lot of careful thought to come up with something suitable. "I know. I want you and Finn to stand up and kiss each other for a minute. And he's allowed to get a bit handsy on your back."

I felt self-conscious as I stood up, aware of the obvious tent in my boxer shorts. John's wives were all looking at me curiously, and it struck me that it was possible that they were looking forward to seeing only their second naked man in their lifetimes. This thought did nothing to diminish my arousal as my wife pressed her body against mine for our kiss. I took advantage of Annie's permission to use my hands. I started to caress Helen's back, then, towards the end of our time, I reached down and firmly grabbed her buttocks. Helen briefly nibbled my bottom lip in response, but there was no other sign of protest from her.

The next dice roll ended with Ted giving a dare to Kat, and it wasn't surprising that she decided to ask for something more daring. "Kat, I dare you to sit in Finn's lap facing the birthday girl and let him explore the front of your body with his hands."

My immediate thought was that there would be a protest at this. John and Annie both looked at Ted with frowns on their faces. As for me, I didn't know which way to look to see who might speak first -- my real wife on my right or my fake wife on my left. Then, to my surprise, Helen planted a soft kiss on my shoulder. Then, to my excitement, Kat stood and took a step to her right before sitting down on my lap. I was sitting with my knees together, and Kat chose to sit with each of her knees on top of my knees. In this position, her legs weren't long enough to bring her ass into contact with the front of my underpants. The sensible part of my brain thought this was a good thing, although the more primitive part of my brain was begging for her to rub up against me. Sitting in this position didn't require Kat to voluntarily open her legs, but it also meant that she was at my mercy to a certain extent. If I moved my knees apart, her own knees would follow unless she reacted.

Since I felt that I had the permission of both Kat and Helen, I allowed myself the luxury of putting my hands on Kat's tits, kneading them gently and teasing her nipples which were already erect. Her back was against my chest, and I could feel her lungs filling deeply. I figured that I would only allow myself contact with her breasts, but when someone called out that there were only fifteen seconds to go, I got the sudden urge to increase the teasing. I slid my right hand down her body, and as it reached her pubic area, I opened our legs slightly so that I could fit my hand between her upper thighs. If her freshly shaved vulva had been visible to our hosts, I would only have been for a fraction of a second. I held my hand in place for a few seconds without moving it, just using it to shield her pussy from view, before I pulled my hand up and closed our legs in one smooth movement. I hadn't fingered Kat, but my hand had made enough contact for me to feel the heat and moisture of her arousal. I could tell that she was very turned on.

As Kat climbed off my lap, Helen seemed enthusiastic to get the die off Ted. I watched as she rolled a one. For me, this seemed disastrous, but I seemed to be a minority of one in thinking this. Helen certainly looked delighted. "Good. I was hoping that I would be the one to show you off." She soon had me standing side on to John's wives, and she slid off her seat to kneel on the floor in front of me. She reached for the waistband of my boxer shorts and carefully freed my erection. My underwear fell to my feet, and I stepped out of them. Annie, Ted and Hilda all had an optimal side-on view of my shaft, and then they saw me from every angle as Helen got me to turn a full circle. I couldn't force myself to look at their faces, focusing my sight on the walls instead.

Just when I thought I should be allowed to sit down and take my turn rolling the die, Helen grabbed my cock and gave it a gentle tug. I immediately looked down in time to see a drop off precum appear at the tip. Helen's eyes lit up. Still holding my cock in place, she extended her tongue and quickly lapped it up, causing my body to jerk. Until then, the room had been silent, almost tense, but suddenly it erupted with giggling.

"He's more than just eye candy," laughed Helen. "He's tasty too."

In order to shift the attention away from me, I grabbed the bowl and tossed the die inside it. I laughed out loud when I saw the six and knew that I would be able to get my own back. Impulsively, I said "Maybe I should taste you."

Helen's eyes widened, and I heard some gasps, but I didn't allow time for protests. I kneeled in front of her and used both my hands to tug her hips forward on the sofa, and I was gratified that she allowed her knees to part and go either side of my body. I lowered my head and gave her pussy a firm stroke with my tongue. On the second lick, I worked the tip of my tongue inside her opening, tasting her wetness, then sliding my tongue up and onto her clit. In response, I felt her legs, which she had been pressing tightly against my body, spread slightly wider. I feasted for maybe thirty seconds at most before I thought it best to stop. Considering that Annie, Hilda and John were still clothed, I knew it was best not to get carried away at this stage of the evening.

Katerina was ready to roll as I retook my seat beside her, and I clearly saw her roll a five. However, instead of forcing Helen to do another dare, she decided to lie in order to balance out the game. "One," she declared. "Hilda, please take off John's trousers."

We soon learned that John was still wearing the satin boxers with pink hearts he had worn to breakfast, and the bulge at the front showed that he was every bit as erect as I was. John then rolled the die and found he had to give a dare to Ted, the only one of his wives that was naked. The idea seemed cause him a lot of discomfort. Eventually, after a very long pause, John said "Ted, maybe you could come around behind the sofa and give me a shoulder massage."

Hilda wasn't happy with this. "What kind of dare is that? It's too easy."

John looked abashed. "Sorry. How can I make it better?"

"Well, she could at least give me a massage too, and don't forget Annie as well."

Ted moved behind the sofa and began rubbing John's shoulders while Hilda took her turn to roll. This resulted in Annie losing her bra which Hilda quickly removed from her chest. Annie covered up with her hands momentarily before showing them with a shy glance at me. She rolled the die and got a four. Taking her lead from what was already happening, she ordered Kat to massage me and Helen. Kat moved behind us. Instead of following the example of Ted, who was still doing John and was yet to move on to Hilda or Annie, Kat started using one hand on my shoulders while using the other hand on Helen.

It was at this point in the game that people started to roll the dice for people who were otherwise busy. Annie offered to roll for Ted, and Ted didn't think twice about accepting as she moved on from John to Hilda.

"It's a five," said Annie as she counted around the room from where Ted was sitting. Her count ended with Hilda.

"That's convenient," laughed Ted as she immediately undid the bow at the back of Hilda's neck. The fabric of Hilda's teddy fell away from her breasts.

Hilda's hands flew up instinctively to cover herself. "Ted! What did you do that for?"

Ted laughed again. "It's your game. Don't be so silly." For all the had been said and done during the day, I was instantly reminded that Hilda was the young and innocent one, the girl who had turned up at John's house with her mind only on studying sea birds. I could see from her expression that she was internally berating herself for her initial reaction. Her hand found the bow of the ties around her waist. She stood up and the teddy fell into a pile of lace and ribbon at her feet.

Hilda's face glowed bright red as she stood before us, and I could see her blush extending down to her perfect breasts which were crowned with bright pink nipples. She looked adorable. Despite the perfection of her breasts, my eyes kept traveling down her body to what could only be described as a bush of blonde hair which was trimmed only at the very edges.

It was this bush that Hilda was most self-conscious about. "I know how to shave the hairs which stick out of my swimsuit, but I didn't know people did more to the hair down there."

"We can give you some advice if you want," said Annie gently.

"I think it's Helen's turn," said Hilda in an obvious effort to deflect attention away from her own blushes.

Helen rolled a six. "Ted! I think that, instead of just massaging Hilda's shoulders, how about we get Hilda to lie on the coffee table for a better massage. Since you have already done her shoulders, you can start with her lower back and work your way down to her feet."

While Hilda looked a little anxious, Ted smiled. "I'll just go and grab a towel and some oil," said Ted as she ran from the room. Hilda stayed sitting until Ted had laid a towel on the coffee table, then she lay down on her front. I waited until Ted started rubbing oil into Hilda's lower back before I threw the die into the bowl. It came up six. While I was tempted to get Helen to do something for me, I also wanted to get the game moving on the other side of the room where Annie and John were still wearing their underwear. Following the earlier example of Kat, I decided simply to lie.

"It's a two," I announced. "John, it's time to lose those boxer shorts. Since Hilda and Ted are busy, I guess it's best if Annie removes them."

Helen, who could see that I was lying, was obviously about to say something, but Kat sent her a message by pinching her. "Ouch," said Helen.

"Sorry about that," said Kat sweetly. "Finn, could you do my roll for me when we're ready to go on?"

John stood in front of Annie facing her, and she grabbed his boxer shorts and pulled them down. From our side of the coffee table, all we could see was his bum. I could see Annie look up at John's face with an expression of concern. "Are you unhappy with what we're doing?" she asked.

"I'm just a bit worried that someone's going to get hurt," said John calmly as he turned to face us. "Don't worry about me. I'm not going to try to stop the game unless someone else asks for it to stop." We could see that he had lost the erection that had been pushing out the front of his boxers earlier in the evening. I'm not one for comparing penises, and since his was soft there was no way of telling if we were a similar size, but I did notice that his was circumcised whereas I am uncircumcised.

I took that as my cue and I rolled the dice again. It came up four. This number would have Kat asking Ted to do a dare. I let Kat have a look and decide what to do. She looked at Ted, who was busy massaging Hilda. She was focusing on her upper thighs, but every now and then she was also sweeping her hands up over Hilda's buttocks. "It's a three!" said Kat.

Annie quickly worked out that this number meant she was to lose her panties, the last remaining item of clothing. She got to her feet and stood in front of John. "No, I want Hilda to do it," said Kat. Annie looked down at Hilda, who was still lying on her front on the table, and she walked around in front of her and crouched down. Hilda reached out both arms and grabbed the fabric at Annie's waist. Annie simply stood up slowly and her panties were left behind in Hilda's hands. I was pleasantly surprised when Annie said "Ta-da" and did a brief twirl. Her pubic hair was trimmed short in a natural shape like Ted's was, only her hair was blonde and her labia looked swollen and were a lot more prominent. She sat down with her knees together.

I passed the bowl to John after giving it a quick shake to disguise our lie. He rolled and got a five, and I was the fifth person around the circle from him. "Finn, this may sound weird, so tell me if you are too uncomfortable, but I think my wives might be curious about your foreskin. Our church practices circumcision, so they would only have seen a foreskin on a new-born baby. Would you be willing to stand up close to the coffee table and let them have a closer look as long as they promise not to touch you."

I've never taken the time to dwell on whether or not I have any exhibitionist tendencies. I've enjoyed reading stories about female exhibitionism, but when it comes to men showing off, the important principle has been that a man should avoid being a creep or taking advantage of a position of power. But this situation was completely different. After all, a man was actually asking me to show myself to his wives. I looked down at my lap. I was still somewhat erect, but my erection had subsided somewhat from the peak hardness when Helen had been holding it. The head of my penis was only partly poking out from underneath its foreskin covering.

As soon as I stood up, Hilda sat up to get in position to look at me. She ended up sitting on the coffee table with her legs on our side of this barrier, giving her an extremely close view. Annie joined Ted standing on their side of the table. I didn't do anything in particular to show myself off -- my cock did it all on its own. Hilda was so close that I could actually feel her breath on my skin. Without anyone touching it, my penis grew on its own accord, going from slightly drooping towards the floor to point right at Ted's face, as she was the one directly in front of me. My foreskin retracted and the head of my penis was left totally bare.

Hilda giggled. "That was awesome."

I sat down as Hilda grabbed the bowl off John. Still facing us, she put the bowl on her lap and threw the die into it. From where she was sitting, none of us could actually see what she had rolled. "It's a two," she announced to the room. "Ted, I want you to show us how you like to taste Annie."

There was a general intake of breath. "What do you mean?" asked Ted carefully.

Hilda stood up and moved to the end of the coffee table, standing near John. "I mean that I'm daring you to lick her pussy!"