Big Love Samoa Ch. 06

Story Info
Return to reality requires new rules.
4.3k words
4.79
2.3k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final section of a six-part story, so you are advised to start at part 1. Because it was written as one story, rather than written in episodes or chapters, I have made no attempt at recapping previous parts or reintroducing characters at the beginning of later sections.

+++++++++++++

As we returned to the bedroom that had been mine for the week, we didn't discuss the possibility that we wouldn't all sleep together. The original sleeping arrangements when we arrived had been that Kat and Helen would take turns sharing Hilda's room, but that plan was now shot clean out of the water. I had no idea where the four normal residents of the house were. It was possible that all four of them might be squashed into one bed in one of the other bedrooms, thereby leaving another bedroom completely empty. However, I had no energy for anything more than idle speculation about this. It seemed natural enough that Kat followed Helen and me into the bedroom and closed the door behind her.

We took turns using the bathroom before climbing into bed, each of us still completely naked. Helen was the last to come to bed. She walked around to my side of the bed and pushed me into the middle before climbing in beside me and snuggling up to me. Kat also snuggled against me from the other side. Instead of feeling awkward, I just felt peaceful. I think I fell asleep within seconds.

++++++++++

When I woke up the next morning, our final day on the island, I was alone in the bed. Kat was moving about the room, fully dressed, throwing things into her suitcase. "Oh good, you're awake," she said when she saw my eyes were open. "You should go and have a shower. Helen has just finished hers -- she just turned the water off. I can hear voices in the kitchen, so breakfast won't be far away."

Helen gave me a quick kiss when I entered the bathroom. She was already dressed and seemed just as focussed on packing as Kat was. When I returned to the bedroom after finishing my shower, I found it empty, so I quickly dressed and went out to the kitchen. The first person I saw was John, sitting at the table wearing his work clothes and eating a plate of eggs. As I walked further into the room, I could soon see all five women. Beside the fully clothed Helen and Kat stood Annie, Ted and Hilda, all completely naked. I stopped dead in the doorway with my mouth hanging open. There was a chorus of giggles.

"You will have to excuse the informal dress this morning," said John with a smile. "I have an inkling that this might be the new normal around here, and I couldn't find the motivation to discourage them."

"I can see why," I said.

I was invited to sit down at the table, and the women immediately joined us, placing trays of food in the middle of the table.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to say goodbye a lot earlier than I hoped," said John. "As you can see, I've been asked to do some work this morning. One of the homes near the church has lost all power in its kitchen." It was obvious that he was in a hurry because he finished eating and stood up while the rest of us were still getting started. As he stood up, he groaned.

"Have you injured yourself?" I asked.

"I slept badly," he said. "It turns out that four is too many for one bed, no matter how much we all wanted it to work."

"Us three wives did talk briefly while John was in the shower," said Annie. "We think it's probably best not to change too much too soon. I mean, being all together last night was incredible, but if we expect that to happen every night, we would only be setting ourselves up to fail. So, instead, we decided we would start by saying that nobody needs to sleep alone. When John is with one of us, the other two can sleep together."

"We decided that John could have his own permanent room," added Hilda. "Us three girls will share another room, except that each night one of us will go sleep with John."

"So who will be with me tonight?" asked John.

"That's still to be decided," said Annie. "Ted and I are going to play a game of cards tonight to decide it."

"Why you two? Why not Hilda?"

Ted grinned. "Annie and I decided that she's still got to do one more thing before we start the new system. To put it bluntly, she hasn't tasted pussy yet. The winner of tonight's game gets to have Hilda go down on them."

"Wait on," said John. "So am I the prize for the loser?"

"Pretty much," said Annie.

++++++++++

John departed soon after giving a goodbye hug to everyone, including me. The rest of the morning was spent in a flurry of packing and getting ready to depart. Because we would need to leave the house in the morning to get catch our plane in the early afternoon, they prepared a picnic lunch for us. Since John had taken the Highlander to work, Hilda was taking us to the airport in the Camry, meaning we said goodbye to Annie and Ted while we were still at the house. Despite their nudity, both of them gave us hugs as we departed.

It felt very weird seeing Annie, Ted and Hilda being so carefree with their bodies when Helen, Kat and I had been so business-like since the moment we woke up. While neither of them had seemed upset or angry, neither of them had spoken to me much at all that wasn't to do with getting ready for our flight home. It really did feel like our little fantasy time had come to an abrupt end. I kept looking at Helen, hoping to get some reassurance that we would be alright, but, if anything, I thought she looked apprehensive.

The long drive to the airport didn't make me feel any better. Hilda was driving, now wearing an extremely conservative dress, and Helen was sitting in the front with her talking about birds. I was sitting in the back seat with Kat, but she spent most of the time leaning forward and joining in the conversation up front. Normally I am happy just to tune out whenever the conversation turns to bird colonies, but today I was feeling disconnected and anxious.

When we arrived at the airport, we were the only people there, and we just sat in the car eating our picnic lunch. As we waited, three more cars arrived. It was only when the plane touched down on the runway that the conversation finally shifted to the sexual activities of the past few days. Hilda turned sideways in her seat. "I want to thank you all for all the wonderful ways you have helped me this week, but especially last night. It was amazing."

"We were happy to help," said Helen.

"I didn't dare dream that it would end the way it did," said Hilda. "Can I ask you something? Helen, was that the first time you and Kat have had oral sex together?"

"Yes, it was," said Helen.

Hilda turned her head to look at Kat. "Was it difficult? I have to do it for the first time tonight and I'm worried that I won't do it right."

"John does oral on you, doesn't he?" said Kat.

"Yes. I love it."

"Then I think you'll be fine," said Kat. Her tone was so confident and reassuring, Hilda seemed to accept it without questioning it. She turned to Helen, a cheeky smile on her face.

"So did you have a go?"

"No," said Helen.

"So maybe we'll both do it for the first time tonight," said Hilda with a giggle. I could see Helen blush.

Around us, people were getting out of their cars as the plane door was opening, so we did likewise. Standing in front of the car, Hilda hugged both Helen and Kat, but it was obvious that she couldn't hug me while other islanders were around us.

We stood and watched the incoming passengers get off the plane. It became clear that two of the waiting cars were there to welcome them, while the final car was dropping people off. An older man and two women would be flying to Pago Pago with us. Inside the plane, it was obvious that I was expected to sit in the front row with the man. The two women travelling with him took the second row, and Helen and Kat ended up in the back. The man introduced himself to me as Hank, and he told me that he and two of his wives were travelling to Hawaii to visit his son and his newest grandson. After Hank had asked me whether I had children and heard that I didn't, he quickly decided that I would have nothing interesting to say. After that, shouting to be heard over the engine noise, he talked to me for the whole flight about his children and grandchildren.

Every so often, I turned around to look at Helen and Kat. They were so deep in whispered conversation that they didn't even notice me looking at them.

++++++++++

Not only were we staying in the same hotel in Pago Pago, but in the exact same room as last time. Although it was still just late afternoon, Helen and Kat started talking about dinner. They quickly decided that what they wanted was Chinese, and Kat said that she would go for a walk around town to see if she could find Chinese takeaways and a bottle of wine.

"Why don't we all go?" I asked. "It will be fun to have a look around."

They both looked awkward. "You don't understand," said Kat kindly. "I'm making myself scarce so that you and Helen can talk."

"Oh. Okay," I said. I noticed that Helen was looking down at the floor.

"I'll aim to be back at half past six," said Kat, "hopefully with some dinner."

As soon as Kat had departed, I turned to look at my wife. "I'm hoping that we won't need that long to clear the air," I said. "I love you, and I always will. We all got carried away, and I hope that we will all share the blame equally. I'm happy to apologise to both of you for the part I played, and I'm certainly prepared to go back to normal. I promise that I will treat Kat with nothing but respect whenever I see her.

I could see tears in Helen's eyes. "I'm sorry too, for dragging you into this, but I don't think it's as simple as saying we should just go back to the way things were."

"Why not? I'm pretty sure I can."

Helen took a deep breath. "Maybe you can, but I don't think I can, or at least I don't want to."

There was a brief silence while I tried to understand what she meant. When she spoke, things suddenly became crystal clear. "Kat and I have talked about it, and now I need to know what you think. We've talked about Kat moving in with us and making a go of this, all three of us. It feels so right when we're together. But obviously, we won't do anything unless you agree."

I could feel my heart thumping in my chest. "How do you think it would work?" I asked.

"I know the study hasn't got room for anything bigger than the single bed that's already there, but we think that we could fit a king-size bed in our bedroom if we move some drawers into the study. I don't think we'll need a rigid plan or anything. I'm hoping we can just share one room, and any of us if free to sleep in the study if we need some alone time."

"I didn't mean where we would sleep. I meant how do we make sure we don't ruin our marriage. Having a threesome on holiday is one thing. Living together is completely different. I don't want to see us breaking up over this."

"So what, specifically, are you afraid will go wrong?"

I thought about that carefully. "I honestly don't know, but surely anyone would say that it's playing with fire."

"I would have thought so too until we met John and his wives. Now, I think it can work."

"And you say that Kat wants this?"

"Yes. She's been saying for the last year how jealous she is of me and my marriage and how much she wants what I've got. She was always careful not to say that she wanted you specifically, and I'm sure she was always careful to avoid thinking of you that way, but since I started pushing things during this trip away, let's just say that she wants this now."

I felt a thrill run through my body, knowing that Kat wanted me.

"Do you think you would stop loving me if Kat joined us?" asked Helen.

"No, of course not. I will always love you," I replied. "Do you doubt it?"

"No, I don't doubt it, and Kat doesn't doubt it either. We've talked about it, and that's what makes this seem possible to us. We wouldn't attempt this otherwise."

"But how do you feel about having to share me? You seem to be focussed so much on what Kat wants that you've forgotten about yourself."

"I don't see it as a problem," said Helen. "At worst, I'm only getting half of you, but sometimes I'll have all of you. In addition to that, I'll have at least half of Kat as well, and sometimes I'll have both of you. I don't see how I'll be any worse off." The logical part of my brain told me that her reasoning must be flawed, but I liked the sound of it.

"So how do you think this would work -- emotionally?" I asked.

"We've talked about some rules," said Helen shyly. "The first rule is that we don't have to all be together to have sex. You and Kat can do it when I'm not home."

"And you and Kat can do it when I'm not home?" I responded.

Helen blushed. "Yes, in theory. We're at a very early stage of experimenting with that."

This rule took my breath away. While we were away, Helen's encouragement to do things with Kat had seemed like teasing. Now she was explicitly giving me permission.

"The second rule," continued Helen, "is that, if any two of us are doing anything sexual with each other when we're all together, the third person is welcome to join in without having to ask."

"That sounds good to me," I said.

Helen took a deep breath. "The third rule is that you're allowed to fall in love with her." She seemed to be watching me carefully.

"Wow, you're really going all in on this," I said. "I guess I did ask how things would work emotionally. I don't know what to say. I like being around her, and the bond between us has strengthened while we've been away, but I wouldn't say I'm in love with her. At least, not yet."

"That's okay. Just give it a chance. It's only fair to let you know, however, that I'm already a bit further down that path."

"You've fallen in love with Kat?"

"If you're talking about platonic love, I've been in love with Kat for a long time. She's my closest friend. I love being with her, and I miss her when we're not together. The only thing that my love didn't have was a sexual part, but that side is starting to wake up now. I think that all I need for it to happen is your permission."

"Maybe it should have been me asking you if you would stop loving me if Kat joined us," I said. I grinned to let her know I was teasing her, although I have to admit that a small part of me was anxious about the strength of Helen's feelings.

"I will always love you," said Helen. She flashed me a cheeky grin. "And I'm always happy to show you how much I love you."

Helen jumped to her feet and quickly pulled me shirt up and off. Then she grabbed my hands and pulled me to my feet. Her hands immediately attacked the belt of my trousers. Once my pants were undone, she roughly pulled my trousers and briefs down until they were around my ankles. Since I was still wearing my shoes, I couldn't step out of them. My dick grew hard in an instant as my wife grabbed my ass and took my cock in her mouth.

Helen gives great blowjobs, and I mentally chastised myself for letting her think that Kat's were better. She has never deep throated me like Kat did, but the things that she does with her lips and tongue always felt amazing. However, in our sex life, blowjobs are normally a small part of foreplay rather than an event in themself. A typical example is after I've gone down on her and I've lost some of my hardness. She will often give me a quick blowjob to get me hard again before we have intercourse. Another time I get blowjobs, although a lot less frequently, is in the morning if Helen has woken up horny, and again it is a precursor to sex. Generally speaking, blowjobs normally happen in bed, and usually when Helen is wearing little or nothing. This blowjob, however, had a very different vibe. Not only was Helen fully clothed in a very modest and proper dress, but the fact that my feet were trapped by my trousers just added to the feeling that Helen was in control. I liked it.

As time passed, it became clearer and clearer to me that this blowjob wasn't to get me ready for sex. She was intending to get me off with her mouth. This was something that she'd done in the early days when we were dating as we had taken it slowly before going all the way, but it had become a lot rarer once we had started having sex together. Maybe seeing Kat blow me and swallow my load had reminded her of what a sexy gift a blowjob was as she kept on going through the leg jerking and other signs I gave her that I was close. When I felt her press a finger at my back door, I knew she was ready for me to cum. "Oh God," I groaned as I spurted into her mouth.

As soon as I had come down from my orgasm, nothing would stop me from reciprocating. Leaning over Helen, I unzipped the back of her dress, then I grabbed at the hem and pulled it towards the sky. To my surprise, this left Helen completely naked apart from the ankle boots she was wearing. I hadn't been at all suspicious that she wasn't wearing underwear. I pushed her down onto the floor and I pushed my head between her thighs. She was already incredibly wet, and it didn't take long for me to give her an intense orgasm.

++++++++++++++++++++

Following the mutual release of our tensions, it wasn't surprising that we drifted off to sleep even though we were lying side by side on the floor. That was how Kat found us, still mostly naked apart from Helen's boots and my trousers and briefs tangled up in my shoes. Kat came in carrying a couple of pizza boxes, so I guess she couldn't find a place that sold Chinese. The food wasn't important. The anxious look on Kat's face reminded me that she was expecting Helen and me to tell her our decision about whether she would be moving in with us.

Kat remained standing at the door looking at us. I quickly got to my feet and almost tripped over. Since taking off my shoes would be complicated, the only sensible option was to pull up my trousers. "I guess I should be glad you weren't fighting," said Kat. I could tell from her voice that the humour was forced.

"I'm sorry!" said Helen, also getting to her feet. "I haven't actually got a decision out of him yet."

"Should I go away again?" asked Kat.

"No, stay!" I said. I stepped over to her and kissed her. The kiss was tentative at first, but when I grabbed her ass, her body melted into mine and the kiss became more passionate, more natural.

When we broke apart, both women simultaneously asked "Is that a yes?"

I didn't immediately answer. Instead, I stepped behind Kat and grabbed her around the waist. I pulled us back a step and I sat down on the single bed near the door, pulling her into my lap. Our position mirrored the previous evening when I had Kat sitting on me with her knees resting on my knees. I spread my legs, and her legs opened too. This time, however, there was nothing to see because Kat was wearing a long dress that buttoned all the way from her neck down to her feet. I started at the neck, undoing one button after another. Once I got to the third button, I started to speak.

"I'm almost convinced," I said. "I think that you will make Helen and me very happy. There's just one thing that I would like to be reassured about."

"What's that?" she asked nervously.

"I want to know that we can make you happy," I said. "In particular, there's something I would like to see Helen to do for you."

I could see Helen blushing, and I knew that she understood immediately what I was saying. She immediately sank to her knees in front of us and began unbuttoning Kat's dress from the bottom. I was already down to Kat's stomach and had discovered she wasn't wearing a bra, and when Helen and I both reached the middle buttons, it was obvious that Kat wasn't wearing any underwear at all. Once the dress was fully open, my hands went to Kat's tits while I watched my wife. To her credit, she didn't shy away from her task when she encountered Kat's pussy up close. She stuck out her tongue and lapped at it assertively, eliciting a loud gasp. After a brief pause to consider the taste in her mouth, she did it another couple of times. I could see her looking proud at herself for getting over this barrier before she remembered that she had a job to do. This wasn't about proving that she could taste a pussy, but showing that she could make her friend happy.

12