Big Love Samoa Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was still idly stimulating Kat's nipples and occasionally kissing her neck, I was mostly just watching the show, because it really became a show worth watching. Helen quickly demonstrated that women really do know how to please another woman. She started by teasing Kat, just gently licking and nibbling, but occasionally going harder just to let her know what she was in for. As she slowly picked up the pace, it was like she was playing Kat's pussy like a musical instrument. She soon introduced a finger into Kat's vagina, followed by a second. She had her palm turned up, so I knew she was working on Kat's G spot. Kat came suddenly and explosively, which included a not insignificant amount of fluid which trickled down onto my thighs. She collapsed back onto my chest, and I was unable to hold us both upright. I fell onto my back, and Kat slid off to my side. I rolled over to spoon her, my newly recovered erection pressing into her ass.

"Hey, Helen," said Kat wearily. "Finn's got a stiffy. Can you take care of it? I'm still trying to recover here."

I heard Helen giggle. "He's already had a blowjob from me. Look, we can't hope to take care of every erection that comes along. After all, he is a man with two sexy wives. I'm going to make a start on this pizza before it gets too cold."

++++++++++++

EPILOGUE

That erection went down as we ate our dinner followed by a dip in the pool, but we each had another orgasm after we climbed into bed. We talked a lot the next day during our flights to Nadi and then Auckland. Kat was offering to delay moving in until we had taken delivery of a bigger bed, but neither Helen nor I could bear the idea of being separated from her. Having three people share a queen-size bed is hardly conducive to good sleep, but it was also a lot of fun.

In terms of keeping the three rules, the first rule came easily enough. Helen was often the instigator, as our new living arrangements seemed to unlock whole new levels of sexuality.

The second rule didn't fall into place so easily, largely due to nervousness on my part. Then, one night when Helen had to stay late at work for a faculty meeting, I took Kat out for dinner at a fancy restaurant and we shared a nice bottle of wine. When we got back to our apartment, we started pulling off each other's clothes. Once we reached the bedroom, Kat took charge. She pushed me back onto the bed and climbed on top of me. I had already learned that she orgasmed easily from sex, especially when she's on top, and it was no different this time.

As we lay in bed afterwards, Kat said "Thank you for this evening. I had a lovely time. But, for your information, you don't need to wine and dine me every time you fancy sex while Helen's at work. It was enough that you asked me about my day and listened to my answer. I do love you, you know."

"And I love you to."

12