Big Mack Pt. 04

Story Info
The emo craved more blue-collar dick.
8.1k words
4.71
1.8k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/11/2024
Created 04/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wanna stay here tonight?" Yoshi asked, mopping her squirt off the floorboards.

"Sure, that'd be nice," replied Amelia, "saves me getting a taxi, but just so you know, I think I'm all orgasmed out." She walked to the kitchen sink, grabbed a cup, and poured herself a glass of water. After that endless stream of orgasms, she was parched.

"Yeah, and my arse feels like someone parked a truck in it," said the emo. "Need to take a shower. I'm all sweaty and gross."

"Me too," the goth agreed. There was dried cum in her hair, and on her face, neck and tits. "I'm a bit of a mess right now."

Yoshi laughed. "OK, you go first. I'll get you a towel for when you're done."

"Thanks, sexy," Amelia said. She headed off for a long, hot shower. Yoshi watched music videos on TV while he waited for her to finish. Once she was done, he stepped under the warm water, making sure to clean his arsehole thoroughly.

When he climbed into his double bed, Amelia was already there, lying on her back, waiting for him. "Fuck, dude, I've never seen that side of you before."

Yoshi turned the light out. He knew what she was referring to. "Yeah, but you already knew I was bi, right?"

"Well, yeah, of course I did, and you've shared some steamy tales with me, but that was the first time I've been there watching you get railed." She paused for a second. "I loved watching you take that cock. You looked so submissive. It was the hottest thing I've ever seen. How loose are you right now?"

Yoshi giggled. "Fucking gaped, babe. It felt so good feeling him fuck the cum out of me. I can't remember the last time I came hands-free like that."

She rolled onto her side, remembering how hard she nutted watching Yoshi's thick, sticky nut oozing out of his dick. She gave his pierced nipple a cheeky tweak. He rolled over to face her, and the friends-with-benefits kissed each other goodnight.

The last thing Yoshi thought of as sleep arrived was the mechanic's gigantic penis, and how good it felt splitting him wide open.

The last thing his goth friend thought about was how badly she wanted to peg him. She made a mental note to mention it in the morning.

In the next suburb across, Mack took a quick shower and was fast asleep seconds after his head hit the pillow.

*

The uni students woke up late the next morning. Amelia already knew her way around Yoshi's kitchen, and she crawled out of bed to make coffee. She filled the kettle and flicked the switch before retiring to the bathroom for a pee. The water was boiled by the time she returned. She made two mugs of instant, bringing one to her FWB, still in bed. She threw the bed covers off and tickled his smallish uncut penis. "Good night last night, hey?" she said, taking a sip from her own mug.

On the other side of the bed, the emo sat up, perching on some pillows. "Ta for the coffee," he said, raising the mug in salute. He took a deep slug. "And yeah, it was," he smiled.

"How does your arse feel this morning?" she asked.

"Tingly and loose," he replied, smiling. "Like it's been on the receiving end of some awesome dick."

"Hot," she concluded.

They drank their coffees.

"You ever been pegged before, Yoshi?"

The emo's eyes went wide with surprise. "No, but ... I've always wanted ... ummm ... are you suggesting it?"

"Yeah, I am," she replied. "I've got a strap-on at my place. I could bring it over one night. It's about seven inches long. Lube it up, jam it in."

"Fuck yeah," he whispered, blood rushing to the tip of his dick. "I'd totally let you fuck my pussy."

Amelia's clit tingled hearing her semi-boyfriend refer to his hole that way. So fucking hot. "It wouldn't be my first rodeo. I've pegged guys before, and I love it."

The emo knew she wouldn't be the only one who'd get off on it. He loved how it felt last night when the mechanic fucked a load out of him without any touch. He wanted her to do that too him too. And the bonus would be feeling her chubby goth tiddies pressing into his back as she bent him over.

His cock began to grow, and she noticed. "Is this turning you on, sexy?"

"Fuck yeah. Thinking about you pegging me is getting me so worked up."

She sat down beside him on the bed. She tugged his pierced left nipple and began touching his cock. "*How* worked up?" She licked her fingertips and ran them across the tip of his uncut meat.

"Like ... I want you to dominate me ..."

"Fuck yeah," she cooed, as she began stroking his shaft. "Me too." She picked up the pace. "You gonna let me wreck you?"

"Fuck yeah, babe." The emo felt his FWB pick up the pace. He closed his eyes as he felt his orgasm approaching. He moaned, drooling cum all over Amelia's hand.

Amelia licked her fingers. They were soaked. "Mmmm," she said, savouring the taste. "Gonna peg the shit out of you," she said, winking and smiling.

Yoshi cleaned up the rest of his load with a few tissues.

"You reckon we can hang out with blue-collar again sometime?" asked the goth.

"Mack," said the emo, balling up the tissues in his fist and throwing them onto the floor. He'd pick them up later. "His name is Mack. Well, actually, I don't really know what his first name is, but his mates call him Mack." He paused for a second as he began to get dressed. "Some of his mates call him Big Mack."

"Like the burger? After seeing the size of his all-beef patty, I can see why they call him that. But how would his mates know how big he is?"

"Rugby," answered Yoshi. "He used to play. Communal showers after games. Must be hard to hide your size in that environment, and I guess his teammates noticed."

The goth chick's mind imagined a steamy shower-room full of strong men with big dicks.

"What do you want to do today?" asked the emo, and Amelia's fantasy died on arrival.

"I've got an essay to write," she replied. "Two thousand words on network theory. It's due next Friday, so I'd better get started. I reckon I'll be in the library all afternoon."

"What's network theory got to do with communication?"

"I guess I'm about to find out," she grimaced.

"Sucks," he frowned. "Hey, there's a gig on tonight in the Valley. A couple of goth bands up from Sydney. Wanna go?"

"Depends on how my essay is travelling," she said. "Better get going. Need to head home first to get some stuff. Thanks for letting me stay over last night."

"Anytime," smiled the emo.

"And say hi to Big Mack next time you hear from him. Tell him I liked tasting his special sauce." They hugged before she left.

The emo's apartment fell quiet. Quiet enough that he could hear his phone vibrating on his bedside table. He padded down the hall to retrieve it. There was a message for him on Grindr.

Mack: hey punk

The emo grinned.

Yoshi: hey

Mack: thanks again for last night

Yoshi: no worries dude

Mack: loved fucking u last night

Yoshi: i love how you ate me out first ... u know the rules, hey -- you gotta eat the pussy before you beat the pussy :) and then i loved how you held my hips as you ploughed me

Mack: your girlfriend is really sexy by the way ... always had a thing for goths, especially ones who are a little bit chubby

Yoshi: yeah she's awesome, she stayed over last night

Mack: u fuck her after i left?

Yoshi: fuck no, u ruined me last night

The mechanic smiled before continuing.

Mack: u up to anything tonite

Yoshi: me and amelia are going to a gig, what about u

Mack: got no plans ... i guess i could meet up with some buddies at the pub but i did that last night

Yoshi: u wanna come with us?

Mack paused before replying. He didn't want to intrude, and he wasn't fishing for an invitation.

Mack: yeah nah but thanks ... might have a quiet one ... besides it probably isn't likely to be my kind of music

Yoshi: ur probably right, we're not going to see matchbox twenty :)

Mack: disappointed

Yoshi wasn't sure what to say next. There was a slightly longer pause, and he worried that the mechanic might close the app before their conversation ended.

Yoshi: maybe we could hook up for a beer after, if ur still up

Mack: just a beer?

Yoshi pulled his pants down, bent over, and took a fresh picture of his arse. He pulled his cheeks wide to show off his sweet hole. It took him a few attempts to take a good one. He sent the best of the bunch to the mechanic before sending his next message.

Yoshi: and this, too

Mack: fuck, punk, what a sweet pussy u got there

Yoshi: its all urs if u want it 2nite daddy

Mack: 100%

Yoshi: cool ... talk to u later, big mack

Mack: no worries skinny punk

Yoshi put his phone back on the bedside table. He lay down on the bed with his laptop beside him. He started looking through some pics he'd saved of forty-something dad types. He studied their hairy chests, their fat arses, and their thick, suckable dicks.

The emo began teasing his nipples through his t-shirt. He needed something in his cunt, stat. He lay his cumtowel down across the doona, drooled lube all over his favourite dildo, and shoved it in. It went in a little more easily than usual, thanks to the serious pounding he got last night.

He lay on his back with his pelvis propped up on some pillows and slowly began fucking himself. He stroked his dick with his other hand, feeling it growing in his fist.

He watched a homemade amateur scene where a hairy, middle-aged trucker sat alone in an armchair. The camera on the trucker's phone was placed between his thighs, showing off his heavy balls, his thick, tattooed arms, his chubby gut, and his moderately sized cock.

The emo pushed the plastic a little deeper. This was a favourite scene of his. He imagined he was sitting on the trucker's lap, kissing him, waiting to be possessed, inhaling his manly scent as his clothes were lustily torn from his body. He imagined squatting on the trucker's cock, their arms wrapped around each other, tongues buried in each other's mouths. He imagined the trucker whispering the filthiest things imaginable into his ear as he pressed his dick into his hungry cunt.

As the trucker jacked himself to climax on screen, thick sperm running down his knuckles, Yoshi imagined jumping off, kneeling between his thick thighs just in time to catch the trucker's nectar on his face.

He pushed the dildo in as deep as he could, and warm semen trickled over his fingers.

He licked his hand clean, pulled the plastic out of his pussy, and cleaned up.

The emo kid was hungry. It was lunchtime, and apart from eating his own load, he hadn't had breakfast. He went to his local coffee shop for a feed.

*

Later, Yoshi and the goth chick met up for dinner at a Thai restaurant. Amelia's essay wasn't going very well, but she was sick of it and needed a break. She ordered a red curry with tofu while the emo picked the chilli and basil stirfry. They munched on some spicy fish cakes for starters.

Amelia wore a black long-sleeved t-shirt, a longish purple skirt, and black boots with red laces. Her black hair was tied back in a ponytail and her lips were coated with glossy, red lipstick. Her huge tits, encased in a frilly bra, rode high under her t-shirt. "Who's playing tonight?" she asked.

"Can't remember, to be honest," Yoshi replied. "Couple of goth bands up from Sydney. We don't have to go if you don't want to."

"Nah, I don't mind. Goth bands, you said?"

"Yeah, but maybe closer to darkwave." He shrugged. "I don't fucking know. I'm not the boss of subgenres."

She didn't really care. Music usually scratched her itch, but tonight, there was something else on her mind. "Heard from Big Mack today?" she asked, changing the subject as their meals arrived.

"Yeah," replied the emo, "he messaged me just after you left this morning. I invited him to come out with us tonight, but he said no. Probably would've been weird for him. He might've felt out of place."

"Probably," Amelia replied.

"Especially since he only just met you last night."

She nodded.

"Plus the age difference," continued the emo. "He's older than us, and I guess he assumed he'd be older than our friends, too. Might've been awkward."

She nodded again.

"But he said he's got a thing for goths," Yoshi continued. "He said he thought you were sexy."

Amelia shrugged. "I'll take the compliment, but I'm not sure if I feel the same way about him. He's got a big dick, but I'm not really into hairy middle-aged tradies with Ned Kelly beards."

"Yeah," said the emo, preparing to disagree. "I dunno. I reckon he's hot." He paused for a second, taking a mouthful of his meal. "I'm getting bored with boys my age." He sighed loudly before continuing. "I agree, he's got a nice cock, but I like the rest of him, too. I love his hairy chest, his thick thighs, and his chunky arse. I ate his arsehole one night. I buried my face between his cheeks, and he smelled and tasted so fucking good. I love his body, too. I guess he's let himself go a bit from his rugby days, but I like the gut he's growing, even if he probably doesn't. He rocks the dad bod, and the icing on the cake, his smile is killer." He stopped for a second. "Anyway, after he and I finished talking on the app this morning, I fucked myself while I watched some hot bear porn."

Amelia's eyes were wide with surprise. That was a lot to take in. She thought her FWB only had eyes for the mechanic's cock. She didn't know he was into the whole package. The way Yoshi told the tale, he was developing a thing for older, heavier, hairier men -- everything the young, skinny, hairless emo wasn't. "But there's an age difference," she replied. "You said so yourself. He's so much older than you."

"Double." The emo flicked his hair away from his face.

"Huh?"

"Double my age. He's forty two." He turned his cap around, peak facing backwards.

"Old enough to be your father."

Yoshi grinned evilly. "Definitely old enough to be my daddy."

They ate in silence for a while. Amelia frowned, worried about something she couldn't quite put her finger on.

"Hey, babe," asked Yoshi, putting his fork down for a second, "do you really wanna go to this gig tonight? I'm in two minds."

Amelia put her fork down. "It was your idea." She knew she'd rather do anything than spending her Saturday night writing an essay for uni.

"Yeah, I know it was ... but I've got another idea. Something else we could do instead."

"Does it happen to involve a middle-aged dude who looks like he should be pouring coffees at a snooty inner-city café?"

"It might," he replied, smiling devilishly. "I took a pic of my hole this morning and sent it to him. I told him he could have it after we get back from the gig, but to be honest, I'm not sure if I can wait that long."

Amelia parked her concerns. "I don't think I can either," she whispered. "Fuck the gig. Message him. I wanna watch him fuck you again."

Yoshi smiled. "Fuck yeah, babe. That's a plan." He flicked his long fringe away from his face and reached into his pocket for his phone. A smile crept across his face as his thumbs danced across the screen.

Yoshi: hey big mack u wanna play soon

He put the phone down on the table, wondering how long it'd take to vibrate with an answer. Not very long at all.

Mack: thought you and your gf were going out?

Yoshi: we changed our minds ... there's something else we wanna do ... specifically, she wants to watch you do me again

Mack: you 2 are so fucking sexy

With a telling smile, Yoshi looked up from his phone. "He's in. I'll tell him to be at my place in an hour?"

"Yeah," replied the goth, and the emo's thumbs twinkled again.

"Maybe spicy Thai food was a mistake," admitted Yoshi.

"Never a good idea before anal," she replied. "Maybe give yourself a quick clean when we get back to your place. Food wasn't all that hot, though, so you might be OK."

"Yeah," he nodded.

They finished their meals and Amelia paid the bill. They found the nearest bottleshop and purchased some wine to take back with them. After being asked for proof of age, the emo paid and threw the bottles into his backpack.

When they got back to Yoshi's place, the mechanic was already outside his building, waiting for them. He held a shrink-wrapped six-pack of Fourex beer in his hand. "G'day," he said. He noticed the goth's thick red lipstick.

"Hey," said the emo. "Sorry we're late."

"Nah," replied the tradie, "I think I'm early. Thought I was gonna get arrested for loitering with intent."

"Intent to do what?" flirted Yoshi, but the mechanic didn't have a witty response.

They went inside. After a short elevator ride, the emo pulled his keys from his pocket and opened the door. The goth and the mechanic followed him in. He flicked a light switch. "Brought some wine with us," he said, opening his backpack, "but it looks like you're already OK with the beer you brought."

"Yeah," said Mack. "Not much of a wine person, to be honest. It all tastes like cat's piss to me, but I haven't yet worked out how they get the cats to squat over the bottles."

Amelia turned to the emo. "Can I have a glass of red cat's piss?" she asked, a wry smile stretching across her face.

"Course," came the reply. Yoshi retrieved two wine glasses from his cupboard, unscrewed the Shiraz, and poured. The liquid was a deep red.

Mack's thick fingers and callused palm lifted the cap off his first bottle of beer. It opened with a fizzy hiss. "Cheers," he said, and the emo and goth clinked their glasses against his cool, frosty bottle.

"Have a seat," offered the host. Mack sat in the same armchair he occupied late last night. Yoshi sat on the couch, and Amelia sat next to him. She unlaced her boots and placed her stockinged feet in the emo's lap.

Yoshi massaged her toes through the nylon as she sipped her wine. "Good choice," she said.

"Ta," he replied. "From South Australia. Coonawarra, to be exact. Apparently they have the perfect soil for growing shiraz grapes. If those wankers in France reckon they make the best red wine in the world, they're full of merde."

"Sacre bleu," the mechanic chimed in. He didn't know what it meant, but hey, it was French. He felt a little embarrassed and tried to cover his conversational misstep. "You speak any other languages, punk?"

"Watashi wa nihongo o hanashimasu, though I'm getting a little rusty lately. My dad's Aussie, but mum's from Kyoto. Dad used to travel to Japan for work, and that's where they met. Can't remember the details. She moved to Brisbane with him, then he knocked her up, and out popped me. Anyway, she taught me Japanese as I was growing up. I've been there once myself, and let's just say I got by, but they could tell I wasn't a local."

Mack nodded. Half-Japanese? Must be why the kid looked so fucking exotic. His dark brown eyes were pools of beauty.

"What about you?" asked the emo.

The mechanic laughed. "Nah. Don't speak anything other than English, and half the time I reckon I fuck English up, too. Always wanted to try learning a language, though. Just to see if I could." He paused for a second before continuing. "They reckon some people have a gift, and they can pick 'em up without even really trying. I saw something on Youtube once where some cunt taught himself Icelandic in a week, and to prove it, he went to Reykjavík and did an interview with native Icelanders on live TV, and they understood each other. Learning a whole language in a week? That's freaky shit. I'd be flat out learning 'yes' and 'no' in the space of a week. I reckon it'd be a hard slog for someone like me. I never went to uni." He paused for a second. "I might not have a gift for languages, but I have an interest. I'd love to travel one day, but I've never been overseas. I watch a lot of foreign movies on SBS, though."

"Yeah, but you just watch them for the tits, right?" joked Amelia.

The tradie stole a quick glance at the goth's chest. "Watching cinematic lectures on existentialism without a nipple payoff wouldn't be fair on the viewer. It's part of the bargain: the filmmaker gets to tell me how pointless life is, and I get to see a pair of tits."