Big Mack Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia's nostrils flared. "He smells *exactly* like your pussy!"

"What a surprise," her FWB replied. His hole was still tingly and loose. "Suck the smell of my cunt off his cock, babe."

Slowly, the goth began to lick the tip of the mechanic's heavy shaft. There was no doubt about it -- her boyfriend's scent was everywhere. And as she took the head of it into her mouth, caressing it with her tongue, she knew exactly what she was doing. She began to bob up and down on the cock that'd just ploughed her boyfriend's tight pussy.

The mixture of beer, sweat and the smell of her FWB's arsehole was intoxicating. She looked up at the mechanic. He took a slug of his beer and tried, but failed, to stifle a burp.

Mack looked down at her mouth leaving thick red trackmarks all over his knob, and he felt like he was starring in a vintage porno.

Yoshi had never seen his girlfriend suck another cock before. "Babe, you look so hot with his dick in your mouth," he said, taking his pants off. He walked over to the mechanic's armchair and jammed his hole in his face. "You want something sweet to munch on while you're getting your dick serviced, daddy?"

The mechanic grabbed a cheek with each hand, pulling the emo's arse into his face. His tongue licked, probed and scraped across the half-Japanese kid's opening like it was the last meal he'd ever eat. The emo moaned, feeling the mechanic's tongue driving into his anus. "Feels so good, daddy," he whispered. His eyes closed and he started jerking himself off. Every nerve-ending in his pussy fired like cannons.

Amelia looked up from her task to see the mechanic tongue-fucking her boyfriend. Her mind nearly caved in. She sucked and stroked with a ferocity she never knew she had.

The mechanic took his face out of Yoshi's arse just long enough to warn her. "You're gonna make me cum," he told her.

The goth only stroked harder and faster. She wanted it. She wanted the huge cock to flood her hungry mouth with hot sperm. She flicked her bean and climaxed, dripping her squirt onto the floorboards.

"You want it?" asked the mechanic.

Amelia moaned wordlessly, sucking hard.

He nutted in her throat just as his tongue, buried way deep in Yoshi's arse, pushed the emo over the edge. With one hand, Yoshi reached back to hold the back of the mechanic's skull firmly in his pussy. He jerked himself to climax with his other hand, nearly losing his balance as his nut arced across the room.

Moments passed, and the sound of roars, groans and moans subsided. All they could hear was traffic in the distance, and in the foreground, the sound of three people breathing.

Mack leaned back in his armchair. His dick was spent, and he knew his face smelled like the emo's boycunt. He looked down at the goth, still crouched between his thighs. Lipstick was smeared all over her face and his cock. He saw her smile up at him, grateful for what he'd given her.

The emo kneeled down next to his friend-with-benefits. "His dick's not too bad, hey?" he ventured.

She examined Yoshi's hand. "Wait, you've got some sperm on your fingers," she said, reaching out to lick it off before looking up at the mechanic. "Yeah, his dick's fucking stellar. But now I think it's my turn to go clean up. There's lipstick all over his cock, so I'm assuming it's all over my face, too."

"Yeah, but you look so pretty, babe," whispered the emo, pushing his fringe away from his eyes. He kissed her sweet mouth.

She stood up, walked to the bathroom, and tidied up. After wiping her face, she examined herself in the mirror. She flopped out her tongue, opening her mouth wide. The mechanic was so big he could've easily dislocated her jaw, so how the hell did her boyfriend submit to such an intense skullfuck? She shook her head. She had no idea. She'd ask him later.

She looked closely at her tongue. Thousands, if not millions of microscopic blue-collar sperm cells were active, swimming around in her mouth, searching desperately in vain for an egg to fertilise. They'd probably die soon. She reached for her boyfriend's toothbrush cup and poured some water into it from the tap. She swished, then swallowed. All gone. She tapped her tummy before returning to the lounge room.

She found Mack dressed and standing, ready to go. "Thanks for an awesome evening," he said, "but I should leave you two in peace."

Amelia was a little surprised, but maybe it made sense. "Yeah, OK, no worries," she stuttered. The mechanic reached out a hand for her to shake. She found this a strange way to end an evening where she'd watched this man fuck her boyfriend into oblivion before she sucked a second load out of him, but whatever. Maybe it was a polite generational thing. She accepted his hand and shook it. "Thanks for spending tonight with us, and I'm sorry about the Cliff Richard record."

The mechanic laughed, turning to the emo. "Burn that record, punk."

Yoshi grinned. "I'll message you soon," he said.

"Cool," Mack replied. "Night," he said, walking to the front door and closing it behind him.

The goth headed towards the bathroom. She desperately needed a shower, and she knew her boyfriend would let her go first. On the way, she kneeled in front of her still half-naked emo, kissing the head of his cute little dick.

Until this weekend, she had no idea how much of an insatiable whore for cock her friend-with-benefits was.

She sang as she turned the taps in the shower, feeling warm water soaking her skin.

"I like small penis, I like tall penis ..."