Big Max Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mum gave a little grunt when Max had it as far as he could reach.

"Fuck me Max, please!"

Sophie felt keenly the urgency in her mum's voice - she felt exactly the same way.

She saw Max grip her mum's ankles and pull them wide and high, having retrieved his finger from inside her arse. He spat gently onto her cunt. There was no need to as she was dripping wet, but Sophie could see that it turned Max on to watch her mum's plump cunt lips tremble with anticipation, under a sheen of his saliva and her own juices.

He pressed the end of his cock between her folds, and Sophie saw her mum's fingers grip Max's arse tightly, trying urgently to pull him into her. She watched the large muscles flex and resist for a second, before plunging into her hard.

Her mum moaned loudly, and again Sophie had to let go of her clit to postpone an orgasm.

The wet slapping she could hear as Max began to fuck her mum hard was almost too much to bear though, and Sophie was timing her own two fingered thrusts to match Max's strokes, and making her own little wet noises in the dark. The scent of her cunt leaking around her quick fingers was overpowering - she was dizzy with lust.

Max was slamming it hard into her mum, and gripping her big tits with his hands as they bounced and juddered. He roughly tweaked her nipples and she groaned and bucked under him.

"Fuck me from behind"

Sophie had to take her hands out of and away from her pussy for a second. She wanted to come at the same time as her mum, and pretend she was the one in that room about to take Max's big dick on her hands and knees. She looked at her fingers which were thick with her horny slime and trembling in the dark. She parted her lips and brought them to her mouth, suddenly wanting to taste sex. They smelled strongly of her cunt - the way her knickers sometimes did after a long day of being distracted by arousal. She licked them, and finding herself sweet, put them in her mouth and let her tongue play between them, sucking her juices off them as she watched her mum on all fours displaying her desperate cunt to Max.

"Call me a slut," she heard her mum say. Another surprise for Sophie, who had always got in trouble for using bad language and been brought up to believe such language was degrading and misogynistic. Why would her mum want that now? She began to understand though when she heard Max say, in a low rough voice as he entered her,

"Is this what you want, slut? You want this fat cock in your cunt."

"Please, yes, push it in me."

"I want to see your cum all over it."

Sophie could see her mum was already producing a milky tidemark of her juices on Max's intruding cock, and she looked down at her own creamy fingers fucking in and out of her cunt. 'I'm a cummy mess just like her,' she thought.

The pair were fucking hard and the sounds became increasingly animalistic as Max grunted roughly while he pounded Louise so her tits bounced and shook, and she gasped and whimpered over the sounds of her cunt splashing.

Sophie was used to seeing her mum in charge of things, so it was powerfully erotic to see her so dominated sexually - arching her back now with her hair pulled in Max's big fist while he slammed himself up her, his jaw set firm with determination.

Sophie wanted to just wander into the bedroom with her sloppy wet little pussy out like this and sit on the edge of the bed watching them. She wanted Max to watch her finger her cunt while he was fucking her mum. She wanted her mum to see Max turned on by that, maybe to watch him try her out and see how her little pussy felt around his huge prick. She wouldn't mind her mum telling her off if Max was shoving that thing inside her. She wouldn't mind if he called her a slut too.

"I want to ride you, Max," her mum said suddenly, breaking her train of thought.

He pulled out of her with a slurp, and hovered his cock near her face. It was a test of how horny she was, and Louise took the cunt-smeared dick between her lips without hesitating, sucking herself from him as she gazed up at his eyes.

Max lay back and Sophie watched her mum mount him, easing him into her and then bouncing slowly on his rigid cock. Max had his hands on her arse and Sophie saw him parting it towards her. It was so curiously pornographic to see her mum's arsehole displayed like that, Sophie thought, and when Max let his fingertip travel there, she couldn't take her eyes off the screen.

"Who's that behind you?" Max was asking playfully.

Sophie's heart stopped for a second, illogically thinking he must mean her.

"Mmmm...is it Cain? Her mum answered in a horny tone that was equally playful. This was clearly a game between them.

Cain worked for Max as a ground worker and was a giant. Sophie had only met him once but was struck by his size. She could understand why the pair made use of him in their fantasies, and as Max joined his first fingertip with a second and began to push with both against her mum's arsehole while she rode him, Sophie realised what that fantasy was.

"He's teasing you with it," Max told her mum, massaging her with his fingers while she squirmed on his dick delightedly.

"Oh fuck...he's big. Will you tell him to shove it in?"

Max chuckled.

"My greedy little slut wants filling up, Cain. Go ahead and push it up her fucking arse."

With that, Sophie saw his fingertips disappear into her mum's hole up to the knuckle and her mum grunted and brought her knees up further alongside Max, opening herself up more to him.

Max now had his whole fingers inside her mum's arse and was fucking her with them in time with the upward strokes of his hips.

"I'm going to come," Louise whispered, "keep fucking me, both of you."

Sophie was about to come at the same time as her mum, joining in with her double fucking fantasy and picturing the mighty Cain packing his prick up her arsehole as she bounced on Max. She wanted to see that, and for them to do her next. She wondered what it felt like having Max's fingers in her arse.

Sophie felt her cunt spasming and drooling around her fingers, and she couldn't suppress her own little moan in time with her mum.

"Fuck my little slut's tight arse, Cain, make her come." Max was reaching as far as he could inside her while she shook with her cliMax.

"I'm going to come too," Max said, thrusting up harder into her sloshing cunt.

Sophie was gone - she didn't care about the patch of cum she was leaving underneath her on the chair, she was just coming hard on her hands in time with her mum and with Max.

For all three of them the sticky wet thrusting subsided gradually and Sophie watched entranced as Max's big dick slipped back out of her mum followed by a thick torrent of cum, as he also withdrew his fingers from her arse. For a second before she dismounted, Sophie looked directly at her mum's thoroughly fucked-looking open holes. She looked down at her own dripping pussy, which also looked swollen and open now she'd extracted her cummy fingers. 'What's Max done to us, mum?' she thought to herself in the dark bedroom, closing the window on her screen as the pair in the other room lay entwined together catching their breath.

One more time, Sophie cleaned her hands with her lips and tongue, and she went to sleep with a mixture of shame and excitement about what her little camera might show her next.

12