Big Mike Ch. 11

Story Info
Netflix and Chill - Part One.
5.7k words
4.5
6.7k
6

Part 11 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been texting Mike every day since we'd last met. Never too much at once. I was still nervous about giving him the girlfriend flusters. A guy like Mike, getting no attention his whole life and then so much at once, was likely to scare easily. I just gave him the usual flirty emojis: winky face, kissy face, eggplant, honeypot, sweat drops, open mouth. He responded with expectedly lazy and brief responses: lol, sounds good, nice, wat u wearing?. It had been a week and a half since we'd met in the comic shop.

When I'd last been at Mike's and returned from the shower, he'd been sitting upright, fully clothed again. We'd both nodded through a chill farewell and said we'd meet up again later on the weekend. Except one of the flaky bitches at work quit last minute and I got recruited to work double shifts the entire weekend. So I had to postpone returning to Mike and continuing my voyage across his expansive body.

Despite having licked approximately thirty percent of his body, I still hadn't seen him naked, or even topless. I hadn't even really seen his ass. Everything with Mike was somehow in reverse. I was coming on to him and he was the one being shy. I'd sucked his cock without him taking off his clothes. I wanted desperately to go and see him again, to uncover new realms of his body. So when I came over next, I was equipped with ambitions of expedition and spelunking into deep dark caves.

I just suggested pizza and Netflix to keep things simple. I hadn't dressed up, really, but I wore a touch of light makeup, envisioning close up cuddling. My boobs were boosted with one of my sexy bras under a tight, long-sleeved black top, showing a bit of cleavage. And I wore my tight, stretchy, sky blue jeans. Mike proved his devotion to sweatpants, and wore another giant t-shirt that made every effort to cover him. It was dark blue with the Captain America shield in the middle. He wore his black-framed glasses, emphasizing his sexy nerd factor.

"Hey." He stood in the open doorway like a cork stuffed into a bottle neck, his belly pressing between the door and the side wall. I smiled up at him reflexively as he let me in.

"So Aron's out, huh?"

"Yeah, at work for the night. He thinks you're cool, by the way."

I blushed, remembering how I'd awkwardly collected my clothes while he'd politely faced the wall.

"Yeah, he's alright. You can tell him I said that."

We made small talk for a few minutes, standing in the space where his kitchen transitioned into his living room. It didn't last long.

"So can you wait for pizza, or do you need a snack right now?" Mike shifted his feet wider when he said that, his thighs spreading apart. He placed one hand on his hip and tugged gently at the hem of his pants.

My brows bounced up as I realized what he was asking me. I was more surprised at how forward he was rather than at what he was actually offering me. His expression was mostly blank and serious, though there was a hint of a smirk at his lips. I twisted my shoulders to one side and placed a hand over my mouth, making a cute attempt at killing time while I decided what I thought.

My immediate thought was: "Fuck yeah, gimme that fat sausage, daddy." But the part of my brain that handled long term gratification soon rebutted, warning me against becoming his lazy blowjob buddy. I crinkled my nose and squeezed out a few more drops of girlish indecision before responding.

"Mmm, a snack, you say?" I moseyed up to him and placed my hands on his big belly. I started to rub them in little circles around Captain America's shield. "If I crawl under this big belly can I have it?"

Mike smiled down at me over the slope of his abundant chest.

"Oh yeah."

I pressed into his firm boulder gut with my hands and nuzzled my face into the white star of freedom.

"I love being under this belly, daddy. It's so big and sexy. It turns me on so much."

"Hm, yeah? You like this big gut?" Mike placed his big mitts on either side of himself and gave his belly a couple of slaps. I felt the shake vibrate me, and giggled.

"Oh god, your body is so big and powerful, daddy. This belly and these arms and this chest. Before I suck your cock...can I see it all?"

Mike slid his hands around my back and pulled me into him slightly. He looked down with the same smirk on his face, but now he was the one who was hesitating. I kissed his chest and looked up at him, begging with my eyes.

"Well...why don't you get down on your knees and I'll think about it."

He was making me beg for it, which I had to at least somewhat appreciate. I felt some hesitation at being told to suck his dick within five minutes of arriving, but given how badly I wanted him, I chose to blame my indecision on feminist propaganda and drop to my knees before his crotch. So much for looking fresh and perfect.

"Yeah...that's right." Mike smiled big down at me.

I was positioned in such a way that I was barely maintaining eye contact over the mountain of Mike's belly. I looked up at him with flirty and seductive eyes, and pressed my hands into his big round thighs.

"Ooh...so sexy. I loved how hairy your legs were last time, daddy. I've been imagining how hairy the rest of you must be. Every day since then, at home, at work. Just thinking about your big furry belly was making me wet."

Mike looked quite pleased with himself. He curled his fingers around the edge of his shirt, taunting me with the prospect of a full reveal.

"You really want it, huh? You're not scared of all this hair?"

I kneaded his doughy thighs through the cloth of his sweatpants, getting closer to his crotch.

"Mnn...I'm only scared that I'll never get to see all of you. I want it so bad daddy. Please...can you take your shirt off? Please, daddy?"

I started to huff and moan like an amateur on Pornhub, hoping it would do the trick. Mike started inching his shirt up, revealing the slightest bit of himself to me.

"Jeez...I never would've imagine I'd have this beautiful girl on her knees begging to see my body. Heh heh...I like it."

Finally Mike gave me the glorious view that I'd been aching for. Cap's shield disappeared as he raised his shirt up above the huge round boulder of his belly and pulled it back tight so it snugly covered the slopes of his heavy breasts. No nipples yet, but I got to see so much belly and so much hair. I had planned on cooing praises to him with my fake sexy voice, but I said nothing. I was in awe. My mouth hung open as I stared at, even into, the dark expanse of his belly.

It was so big and so damn hairy I could've believe it. As huge and as lined with stretch marks as Mike's belly was, it was still smothered in thick shaggy hair. It was so wide and round, I couldn't even fathom how many times bigger than my waist his was. His sternum down to his crotch was formed by a single massive curve; no roll split his belly in half. A dark hourglass pattern a foot wide of pure black hair covered his olive skin completely. Moving out from there the hair grew sparser around his sides, enough that I could see his skin, but he was still astoundingly hairy. The lovely round spare tires that spilled out over his hips were hairier than the chest of any man I'd been with. And right in the center of his massive gut was a deep furry navel, almost threatening to swallow and crush me like a black hole.

I felt the drool run down my mouth and quickly wiped it away. Mike smiled big.

"You like that, little girl?"

I didn't respond; I couldn't. I felt like a braindead worshipper kneeling at the altar of Cthulu. I wanted that rotund mountain of sasquatch flesh to spill out from the frame of his torso and smother me like an avalanche. I wanted to be absorbed into him and digested, to be made useful for a moment's nourishment. I'd become a grateful, willing sacrifice for the appetite of a living god.

I pressed my glutes down into my heels, aware of the growing moisture within. Like clockwork, Mike had begun to make me wet within minutes of arousal.

"How about this?" Mike began to knead his hands into the sides of his belly. Unlike my kitten paws, his grizzly mitts had the strength to press into his firm flesh with ease. He even plunged his fingers deep into his belly button. Mike squeezed and slapped his belly, showing me both how strong his hands were and how the firmness of a mountain could transform into the softness of an ocean.

I fell down to my hands, now on all fours before him. I huffed and moaned but I didn't feel like an amateur faking it. I felt genuine submission to his size and power, and the trickle of fluid between my thighs was proof of my compliance.

"Yeah, good girl. Seeing you down on all fours like that's getting me hard. Now come get your snack."

I slowly raised up my head, and then my body, to meet his bare flesh. I reached up and touched his round belly, grazing the abundant hair with one hand. Before I could grab a handful, Mike stopped me. One big palm planted on the top of my head, his fingers curling around the top of my head.

"Un-unh. First suck my cock. If you do a good job then I'll let you play later."

I wanted to moan in frustration, but I didn't dare. The size and strength of his grip made me feel as though he could crush my skull like a grapefruit. I couldn't believe he was teasing my like that, but I couldn't very well blame him. I was very much the author of my own fate, and at that moment my destiny was snug between his thighs.

I huffed out a little pouty breath and stared up at him over the curve of his furry gut. He continued to smile down at me while he pulled down his sweats. The familiar underbelly appeared to join its larger brother above. And from within his heavy paunch was his stiffening cock, aimed down at my face.

"It's been what? Five days? My balls are getting heavy since you last drained them. I saved it up for you like last time. I guess it'll be more than just a snack. Heh heh." He was getting real cocky; I liked it.

Mike slapped his big belly again. There was so much for me to ogle that my eyes couldn't decide to rest on his belly, his paunch, or his cock. I let him see me stare at his swelling shaft, while I licked my lips in arousal. A shiny bead of precum peeked out of his urethra. I planted my hands back on the ground and crawled between his legs, disappearing from his view. Mike widened his stance a bit more and dug his heels into the carpet beneath us.

As my face drew near Mike's stiffening shaft, I noticed something different. I didn't smell the same musk I had expected. He actually smelled perfectly clean. Not that I minded Mike's natural scent, but I was glad to know that he was willing to clean up every now and again. I pressed my puckered lips against the head of his penis and slurped up the salty little droplet of cum. His power made it taste delicious.

Mike held up handfulls of belly to allow my service. I immediately moved down to his big balls, bulging out over the edge of his underbelly. I took one big testicle in my lips and began sucking on it lovingly. I opened wide and let his hairy wonton dip into my mouth, while my tongue slid up between his foreskin and the flesh of his furry paunch.

"Ooh, yeah. That magic mouth..." I resisted laughing at that line; my mouth was too busy.

I thoroughly suckled one coconut and then gave the same treatment to the other. Once I'd slathered his thick foreskin in my saliva, I slid my tongue up to the base of his growing cock. It was fully erect, looming millimetres above my face. I slurped and nibbled slowly at every inch, taking my time traveling up the tower of meat. As I reached the swollen corona, another drip of precum met my eager tongue. And as I passed through the apex of my rise along his thick shaft, I then planted my lips over the fat head of his sweet meat and forcefully descended until my forehead met the wall of hairy flesh.

The big round head of his penis pressed into the back of my throat, crowding my uvula and reminding me of what a task it was to service Big Mike. I inhaled a deep breath through my nose and buckled myself in for some deep, hard cocksucking. Mike's shaft soon became slippery wet as I polished half of his girthy member. I could feel the precum grazing the back of my tongue, and I didn't feel it would take long for Mike's coconut milk to quench my thirst.

Mike was soon panting with pleasure. "Jesus fucking Christ, Felicia...I'm glad you're addicted to my body...cause I'm addicted to your mouth."

His bassy voice praising my talent made me even wetter. The act of submitting to him and achieving his pleasure was like a mini orgasm for me. I spread my thighs and started to bounce my hips a bit, wishing his cock were in between them.

I sucked him with love and adoration for about three minutes before I sensed the wave was coming and decided to go deep. I swallowed another few inches of dick as Mike's fat head plunged deeper into my throat. And then out. And back in. My face was pressed into his underbelly as my throat massaged his big knob. Mike murmured his coming pleasure, and his big balls hugged together and brushed against my chin.

"Ohhhhhh."

The wave began, and Mike's cock spurted repeated geysers of cum directly into my throat. I swallowed each one with pleasure and grace, choosing my moments to pause, inhale through my nose, and then swallow the next few ounces. Tears formed in my eyes and saliva began to dribble around the sides of my lips, but soon enough I realized it was over and I had avoided drowning in Mike's sexual pleasure.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck yeahhhhhh..." Mike huffed and puffed, his bare belly shifting up and down as he regained his breath. I spent another minute or so savouring the feeling of his meat in my mouth.

I pressed my hands into his paunch and retracted my head, unsheathing his big sword from my lips. Aside from a trail of saliva that I quickly wiped with my forearm, I had serviced Big Mike without coming out of his crotch like a sweaty mess like previous times. Level up?

Mike pulled his pants back up but left his shirt hiked up over the big mound of his belly. He gave it a gentle pat, beckoning me to come get my prize. I perked up quickly and lunged into his gut with a hug. On my knees with my arms spread out, my face and chest met the warm fleshy mass. The wall of fur met my skin to my delight. I squeezed in with the eager strength of both arms, though I still couldn't move Mike's belly fat the way he'd molded it with his own two hands. Those big hands showed me their power again as Mike planted on the back of my head and pulled my into the depths of his belly fat.

I murmured incoherently from inside of him, stupefied with pleasure. Mike chuckled in amusement and rubbed the back of my neck. I thrust my hips forward and clenched my glutes, achieving another mini orgasm from the embrace of his bulk. I licked his fur and clenched handfuls of his side rolls until Mike released me.

"So...uh...what's first? Pizza...or bedroom?"

I breathed out a small sigh and wiped my mouth one more time. My throat was tender, but there was only one response I could give.

"Oh fuck...bedroom."

Mike smiled and squatted down with open arms. He planted his big hands around my waist and scooped me up like a sack of potatoes. I squealed in surprise and delight as Mike threw me over his burly shoulder and began a march off towards his bedroom. One big hand was planted on my lower back while the other gently patted my butt.

I was overwhelmed by him, by the size of his broad shoulders and thick hands, by the girth of his fleshy biceps, and by his incredible strength. On top of all that, my slung position gave me the perfect view of his incredibly wide, fat ass cheeks stretching out his sweats. Those big globes tightened side to side with each step.

Mike playfully tossed me on his king sized mattress. I bounced into his sleeping groove and whipped my hair around to look back at him. Mike was smiling, but his smile began to stiffen into a stern daddy face.

"Alright...strip." I was overjoyed to hear his command

"Yes, daddy."

I rose to a kneeling position on his bed and pulled off my black top in seconds. I took a second to pause and posture while Mike's shoved his hand down his pants to begin massaging his cock. I undid my bra, this time a bit slower, and tossed it against the wall. I kept my breasts covered with one arm and ran my hands down my abs with the other. Mike began to lick his fat lips.

"Mmm...look at that yummy little body." I ogled his bare belly and big brawny forearms. We were in the heightened state of utterly lusting after one another.

I let myself fall onto his bed and rolled onto my back, so that I could look up at Mike. I cupped each breast with one hand and began to play with my boobs. I squeezed them gently and bounced them into one another. From there, I slowly slid my hands down my torso, letting my fingertips graze the lines of abdominal muscle, until they reached my jeans. I slowly undid the button and began to unzip.

"I bought something for you, Mike." Before I took off my jeans, I pulled an XL cock ring out of my pocket. "It's a little gift...but I guess it's more for me than you."

"Oh yeah?" Mike smirked.

For all I knew he didn't know what it was, but I didn't challenge him. I placed the ring between my teeth and began to slip my jeans off. I threw them off like my bra and smiled at Mike from my upside down position. All that was left were my black lace panties. Mike's stern face returned.

"Alright. Now stay put." I did as I was told.

Mike planted his hands on his bed and leaned overtop of me. We were facing one another, but inverted. I sucked in a quick, excited breath as Mike parted his thick lips and leaned in to kiss me.

It was magic. His warm mouth pressed deeply into mine and a hot breath steamed out his nostrils across my throat. Amazingly, Mike showed no hesitation in slipping his big tongue into me. I opened my eyes in shock, but soon closed them again and reciprocated with my tongue. Mike's lips smothered me and his tongue filled me. I almost felt as though I was in his mouth.

When he released me from his kiss, I was simply stunned. I caught my breath and stared up at Mike as he crawled a bit further onto his bed. Before I knew it a dark form surged over me as Mike's big naked belly dragged right across me from face to abdomen. His hands planted on either side of my knees and his knees were positioned just above my head. Every inch of me except my legs was completely smothered by his warm fuzzy belly.

He said something but all I heard was some bassy vibration. The weight of his belly wasn't painful, but I was absolutely immobile. All I could do was kiss his heavy flesh and grab handfuls of fur. Slowly, I felt his weight increase and he lowered more of himself onto me. I was thrilled at the feeling of being engulfed by him, and at how effortlessly he could smother and crush me.

We stayed like that for a minute or two before I felt his hand plant between my thighs. I winced at the feeling of his big thumb press right down into my crotch, followed by his fingertips crawling across my ass and fumbling for my panties. Within seconds he'd yanked them off my hips and pulled them off of my legs. I heard more murmuring which I assumed was dirty daddy talk.

The weight of his belly continued to smother me while his fat fingers began to toy with my labia. I was trapped in a pocket of my own hot breath and beginning to get a bit light-headed. I realized that we hadn't exactly decided on any safety word, although he probably wouldn't have been able to hear me if we had. I just squeezed some fat to try to request a time out.

Mike was quick to get off of me, his body crashing into the mattress to one side.

"You okay?" His belly still pinned one arm and shoulder underneath.

"Oh yeah, yeah. I'm good." I huffed a fresh breath. "It was just getting steamy under there."

12