Big Mike Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike seemed relieved. "Oh...good. I uh...figured better safe than sorry."

"That's wise. But I loved being under you. You're so sexy." I yanked my arm out from underneath his bulk and caressed it. "Let's keep going."

I hopped out to my knees and collapsed onto him, letting my bare body press into his mammoth belly. His arm slipped around me and pulled me in tight. After a loud shuffle of his huge body, Mike moved into his groove with me resting on top. His opposite hand slipped around and squeezed my ass while my fingers slid up his chest and ran into his dense, bushy beard.

"Hmm, you like this?"

"Yeah. It's so sexy. So big, just like the rest of you."

I grabbed onto the burly mountains that were his shoulders and pulled myself into him for another kiss. His mouth eagerly accepted and tasted me while his middle and ring fingers clenched between my ass cheeks. I let out a little squeal of surprise but it was muffled within his mouth. Mike kissed me and grabbed me roughly; he didn't seem to know another way to go about it. I realized that his first experience with a woman was me adoring his size and begging him to show me his strength; surely he defined intimacy as a display of power. His strength and size felt overwhelming, but I didn't want to acknowledge it was too much. I wanted to be able to handle more and more of him.

"Mmm...so...you're gonna use that cockring on me?"

"Yeah, I thought it might help. That alright?"

I showed it to him, hugging my pinky finger. He took it and played with it, testing its stretch.

"Uh...yeah. Is it gonna hurt?"

"Not really. Just pinch at the base a little bit. You'll feel the blood swell up in your cock. Or so I'm told."

Mike nodded along, his double chin completely hidden by his big beard.

"Alright. Well, how about you crawl down there and put it on?"

I smiled, gave him a quick kiss, and put the ring back between my teeth. I let myself slide off his big body as he released me from his grip. I crawled down to his big thigh, letting him observe my naked, wiggling ass.

"And...these pants?"

I was surprised at how little coaxing it took to get him struggling out of his sweats. I liked to think that he was becoming more comfortable exposing his naked flesh.

Before long, his pants and underwear were gone, and I realized that, save for the Captain America t-shirt that had been fashioned into a makeshift bra, Mike was completely naked. I crawled between his thighs, knees bent, and marveled at the sight of him.

His thighs formed a furry canyon that lead to his broad belly, rising up and down with heavy breath. I placed my hands on his ankles and slowly ran them up his shins and around the hulking slopes of his bent knees. From there I leaned forward and dived face first between his legs, letting my bare chest meet the crevice of his corpulent thighs. His erect cock poked out from his paunch, inches from my face. I exhaled a warm breath over the base of his thick penis and reveled as I watched it stiffen further. I nuzzled my nose into his hairy foreskin and enjoyed the feeing of his big testicles against my face. Mike moaned gently as I pressed deeper into his scrotum until his genitals smothered my face.

I couldn't wait any longer. I wrestled my arms from the warm depths between his thighs and his underbelly to grab hold of his cock. One hand planted on his paunch and the other squeezed his girthy shaft. I slowly began to beat his meat while the other hand pressed his flesh down to reveal the base of his giant cock. My hand was submerged in paunch flesh and his bushy pubic hair smothered my wrist halfway up the forearm. The feeling of his foreskin shifting over his meat was just lovely to my touch. I dropped the cockring from my teeth.

"Oh god...this big cock..." I planted my tongue against his shaft and ever-so-slowly licked his meat. The added saliva gave him a temporary lube and allowed me to beat him off a touch more vigorously. "God, it tastes good."

"It feels good...your mouth...just suck me for a bit."

I obeyed without hesitation; my mouth was a tool for his pleasure. I swallowed the head and gave him a quick polish. The tang of precum hit the back of my tongue and I moaned in appreciation as my lips slowly slid from his shaft. The thickness of his cock reminded me of the power it had to stretch my mucous membranes. I fiddled with the rubber ring, eager to increase that power and give Mike his own level up.

I stretched it out with both hands and pressed it down into the depths of his underbelly. Before I let it snap tight, I planted repeated wet kissed over his round corona, flirting with his urethra with the tip of my tongue.

"This cock..." I spoke between slurps. "...I can't live without this cock...pleasuring you...that's why I was born...I only exist...to please you, Mike..."

My praise and my tongue bath seemed to draw that extra ounce of blood into the vessels of his mighty shaft. His head swelled up big and round, and I let the cock ring snap shut around the base of his dick.

"Ooh," Mike felt the squeeze, but he didn't complain. His dick bulged out a bit more, exceeding his previous maximum girth. Utterly overcome with anticipation, I couldn't help but crawl up between his thighs.

"Oh god...this thing is scary...it's so fucking big...I'm not gonna be able to work tomorrow..."

Like last time, I pressed my hands into Mike's giant belly. The fleshy dome supported my weight easily as my palms sunk into fur and fat. I hoisted my hips up above his cock and slowly, carefully, lowered myself onto him. The sheer size of his fattened cock was a new sensation as my labia stretched to accommodate him. I held myself up in a moment of hesitation and doubt before sinking down another inch.

"Oohh." Just taking his head without the shaft was enough to send a wave of pleasure through my body. I used my arms and core strength to push myself back up a touch, and then bob up and down over the plump knob.

"Oohohohoooohh, shit. Felicia, your tight little pussy..." Mike sighed in pleasure. "I wanna wreck it."

The bassy tone it his words gripped my heart. His command was law, so I braced myself for what was about to happen. I sat down on another couple inches and let out a little whimper of pleasure mixed with pain. Then I bobbed up and down a bit, just allowing myself to stretch and conform to the size of his cock.

It took me a few minutes before I could relax down onto him. I felt his furry pubes smothering my ass from below. Mike began to moan low and deep as I let gravity slide me further around him.

Mike's thighs were so huge and round, I couldn't actually use my legs to press off the mattress. As my hips settled snugly into his underbelly, my pussy swallowing most of his cock, I began a slow rhythm with my hips. I panted, Mike moaned, and soon I was bouncing.

As if I were riding on an ocean of hairy flesh, we began writhing in an undulating sync. Mike pushed his hips a bit, but I was providing most of the motion. His thighs and belly kept me comfortably in place, and the fat head of his dick was firm and strong, deep up inside of me. More waves of pleasure vibrated through me, punctuated every so often with the swell of local, abdominal pain.

Mike and I fucked blissfully and beautifully, my vision blurring from the ecstasy that his tremendous body allowed me to experience. I huffed and panted and forgot about every other man I'd ever met. There was nothing that could come close to the pleasure that Mike gave me, and nothing I wanted more than to serve and pleasure that man.

When Mt. Mike erupted, I'd already climaxed myself several times, so his deep vocal orgasm was almost a mercy to me. I thrust my hips down deeply once more, savouring the gush of fluid that filled me, and I suddenly felt so very wet between my thighs. It was a hot slippery mess between my ass and his furry paunch. Mike's belly had also become slick with seat, which I gladly collapsed into. The warm wet surface of thick body hair and olive-toned flesh rose and fell as his mighty lungs panted for breath. I licked his belly and Mike put a hand on the back of my head, cradling me into his upper abdomen.

"Good girl, he awarded me. I was almost delirious, but I swear those words nearly caused another orgasm to clutch me from head to toe. That was the power of the word of God. I don't know how long we stayed like that; time tends to lull while resting in the clouds of heaven. I didn't want it to end.

"Mike...can you roll to one side?" The big brute still panted deeply.

"You sure?"

"Yes. Please." He did as I asked, and rolled over to one side while I hugged his warm belly.

Like an ocean tide crashing down, his belly fat smothered half of me as I hit the mattress. The motion caused his beefy member to partially slip out of my dripping wet pussy. Along with it came a flood of warm semen and jizz, spilling out over my thigh and onto his mattress.

Mike continued to regain his breath, his warm, sweaty, furry belly smothering half of me. I gave it a lick, tasting the delectable perspiration. I looked up at him, his head mostly hidden by his upper belly and burly chest.

"Mike...that was amazing. Thank you." He smiled and chuckled a bit.

"That was all you. Felicia...you're my dream girl." I smiled myself.

I pressed into his belly and nuzzled my face into him, just appreciating his tremendous size and ever-welcoming warmth. One big hand cupped my head, pulling me in deeper. It was only a touch of neurotic, cautious worry that stopped happy tears from filling my eyes as I breathed in his heavenly scent.

After about fifteen minutes of cuddling like that, mostly in silence, I felt and heard a gurgle from Mike's gut.

"Hmm...you hungry, big man?"

"Yeah, well...you were a nice appetizer. And you'll make a nice dessert. Heh. But how about some pizza now?" I loved it.

"Sounds perfect. How about...you order the pizza. Get whatever you like. And while you're doing that I'll take care of that big sloppy mess down in your crotch."

Mike was pleased. He shifted his weight to release me from under his belly, and allowed me to crawl back between his thighs, where I belonged. I heard him call for the pizza while I took his wet cock in my mouth and licked his messy underbelly. The taste of his semen and the feeling of his warm meat was so nice, it made me forget the tenderness between my hips. When I reached the base of his cock, I gently removed the cock ring from the swampy mess of his pubes. I removed the stray curly hairs before putting the whole thing in my mouth and savouring the taste of Mike's semen and sweat.

I was in paradise.

12